Unrestricted Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas turned his head to stare at her with frank admiration.

"That was so hot, Babe!" He said with a lust filled voice, "Let's do it again!"

And he did. Over the next several minutes he made her come many times on the vibrator he held in his hands.

She'd pull and jerk and groan and cry. She had a good time and so did he. Shamelessly, she let herself get completely carried away by the sexuality of the experience.

Finally, as her next climax began to build, Thomas smiled to himself. Now that she was very excited, he had something to withhold. This was something that had an intensified value!

Chapter Five -- Orgasm Denied

Pulling hard on the restraints, Barbara tensed her stomach and shamelessly humped his hand and the vibrator it held. With utter abandon, she groaned and with eyes shut tight, let her head whip forward and back as her climax neared.

Thomas had given up any pretext of watching T.V. Instead, his hawk like stare took in every nuance of his lover's passion.

Just when it seemed that she'd come; he gently withdrew the vibrator from her pussy! In fact he stopped having any contact from her. He waited for her reaction and it wasn't long in coming.

At first, though, Barbara wasn't quite aware of what had happened. She moaned in frustration and arched her swollen labia toward her lover. Seeking a continuation of the pleasure he had been giving her.

When it wasn't forthcoming, she opened her eyes in confusion and surprise.

Thomas was staring up at her. There was a look of anticipation on his face. Suddenly it dawned on her what he had been doing!

"That wasn't nice!" She said accusingly, her eyes narrowing in anger, "You deliberately ramped up my feelings!"

Thomas smiled brightly before he answered, "Yes! I did. I never said 'when' I'd start withholding your orgasms."

"That isn't fair, Thomas!" She said, her true feelings of frustration coming through.

Thomas smiled even more brightly and chuckled, "No, it isn't, is it?"

"Well, sometimes life isn't fair!" He laughed then and taking a deep full breath continued to explain, "To deny someone their orgasm when they are not feeling very sexual is not much of a punishment. It's rather like denying food to a person who is full; they aren't likely to care much."

Barbara's eyes got wide and she felt even angrier when she realized just how he had set her up.

"So you deliberately let me come several times, just so you could deny me later." She finished his explanation.

"See, that is what I like about you; you're a quick study." Thomas responded evenly, "And I intend to make this a long, long night!"

So saying, he suddenly stood up and let the buzzing vibrator rub against her still swollen clit.

She gasped and tried to press up against it in spite of herself. Looking away, she felt ashamed at her earlier actions.

Thomas would have none of it. He grasped the back of her head by her hair and forced her to look into his face.

"Hey, if you don't like this game; if it isn't okay to play this one, then say so now. Use your 'safe words' and I'll be happy to let you do the buck and struggle on my hand for the rest of the night." He said all this not unkindly.

"I have absolutely no intention of forcing myself on you, Babe." Thomas looked deeply into her tear filled eyes before continuing, "You either go along cheerfully or not at all."

The realization of his approach hit her like a cup of cold water thrown in her face.

"I...I'm sorry." She managed to say contritely, "It's just that it felt so good and I felt so vulnerable. It was just too intense. I let myself get carried away with it."

"So, do you want to continue or not?" Thomas asked patiently.

Barbara nodded mutely and looked down, as much as possible given the firm hold he had on her hair.

"Uh, uh!" He said warningly, "How do we answer someone whom we trust freely?"

She looked up and saw his friendly face staring into hers. She smiled then. Taking a deep breath, she let her anger and resentment dissolve before responding.

"Yes, please, I'd very much like you to continue tormenting me and denying me when you see fit." She said as contritely as she was able.

Thomas smiled back and let the vibrator rub against her clit once more. He was rewarded by her immediate arousal response.

"Maybe, we'll just skip this game right now." He said evenly as he inserted the buzzing device into her still wet cunt.

A couple of minutes brought her right to the brink and he spoke again, "And then again...perhaps not."

So saying he abruptly pulled the vibrator from her body.

All the time he did this he held her hair tightly and stared deeply into her eyes. Never had she felt so open to anyone. Never had she felt so cherished or cared for.

Never had she felt so controlled. It was an odd combination of emotions and she had a hard time dealing with them. On the one hand, he wanted her and on the other he wanted her to feel what he wanted not necessarily what she wanted. Always that struggle for power between them.

It was as if he was reading her mind when he spoke then, "First Anchovy Rule, Babe; All Women Need to be Controlled!"

Even though he still held her head tightly, still stared deeply into her eyes; she chuffed in outrage at such a sexist remark!

"Where do you come up with such drivel?" She asked in a mocking tone.

She thought that was very brave of her considering her current predicament. Nude, bound spread-eagled and at the mercy of a man who clearly intended to show her no mercy.

Thomas thought so too. He said as much before letting her go and carefully wiping off the phallus shaped vibrator; he returned it to the banker's box. There he pulled an electric wand out of the box along with an extension cord already attached to it. He walked over to the wall and plugged it in before resuming his seat in the easy chair.

"As I said, Babe, that was a brave thing to say; dumb under the circumstances but brave." Thomas spoke calmly but firmly while he pressed the wand against her exposed clit and turned it on.

Chapter Six -- True Confessions

She gasped at the intensity of the wands power as it buzzed away against her clit. She grunted and tried desperately to turn away from its insistent hum.

There was, however, no escape and she merely put on a good show for her lover.

It was just too intense for her to come immediately. She tensed her body and pulled helplessly this way and that against the cruel power of the wand.

Finally, she could sense that she was about to convulse. It was just too powerful to be called an orgasm. She shook then moaned and he pulled the wand away from her naked cunt.

She gasped with relief only to feel him place the buzzing head of the wand back against her sensitive pussy. Within a few seconds she was once again gasping and struggling. Her face was a mask of fear and pain warring with lust and passion.

Again, just as she'd reach the brink, he'd pull the wand back and allow her a few seconds of relief. On and on this went; for what seemed to her like an eternity.

After a very long time, she could feel her endurance beginning to fade. It was just too much and it was going on too long.

Thomas could see she was starting to lose her ability to continue, as well. So the next time she approached her climax, he simply held the wand against her helpless cunt.

She suddenly realized that she was going to come and that there was nothing she could do about it.

She gasped, "I'm going to come!"

Thomas smiled at her shock and said simply, "Come!"

She did. It was as powerful as any she had ever experienced. The orgasm seemed to go on and on. She pulled on her restraints. She ground against the head of the wand. Barbara cried out at the intensity of it.

Thomas watched her with renewed interest. Then, without withdrawing the head away from her sopping swollen cunt, he reached over and turned the wand setting from 'low' to 'high'.

She gasped and shrieked. Pulling desperately to get away, she was unsuccessful in her attempt.

"Oh, is this too much?" He asked with mock concern.

"Oh yes! Please turn it down! Please! Please! Please!" She shrieked her body taut with discomfort.

Mercifully, Thomas withdrew the wand head from contact with her body.

Turning it off, he set the wand down and lifted his hand and thrust his forefinger deep into her cunt, again!

She yelled lustily and climaxed hard on his hand.

He smiled and withdrew the finger before standing up. Stepping in close he cupped her face with his hands and kissed her deeply on the lips.

12