Unsuspecting Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next will be etched in my memory for all time! I felt her coming long before I heard the sound escape her throat! What felt like gallons of sticky hot, slippery liquid gushed from inside her tight pussy! It sounded as if I was stomping in a puddle of water, every time I hit bottom. Then I felt her tight vaginal muscles grab hold of me, in a death grip around my cock! I had never before felt anything like it! She howled from the depths of her soul, and began thrashing around like every fiber of her being was being assailed. Her legs were so tightly wrapped around my waist, I could not have escaped if I tried. But I could no longer hold back from the assault my cock was receiving from her squeezing depths! Without warning, my own release surged through my cock to explode deep within her milking, drenched lovebox. I held it deep inside as what felt like quarts of my own cum was dragged from my balls by her still quivering hole.

Kelly's eyes rolled back, and she howled one last time, before passing out cold. Her body didn't seem to notice that she was no longer with it. Her pussy continued to milk me and her legs refused to release me from within her. After about 10 minutes, I was finally able to pry my way out from the death grip her legs held me in. There was a pool of sticky cum, hers and mine oozing from within her. I could only watch helplessly as Kelly continued to jerk softly from her massive orgasm. I slid in next her, wrapping her tightly with my arms. What seems like an eternity, she continued to quiver, whimper, and then peacefully fall off into, what I hoped, was a deep sleep. I was exhausted and sore, I could only imagine what her tiny body had gone through? Pulling the blanket from the back of the sofa, I covered us both up and sank down to hold her. After a while, I too fell into a heavy sleep, yet again!

*

To say my dreams were wild would be an understatement! I do not remember them accurately, but at every one of their centers, was Kelly. She was a force to be reckoned with. I wasn't sure if I was really up to the task? But everything about her made me want to find out. I couldn't seem to get enough of her in my dreams! We tried everything, anywhere and everywhere we could. As if to confirm my dreams, my cock invaded my dreams telling me it felt the same way! But not like any dream I could remember having before. It was only then, that I realized, I was not dreaming!

My eyes jumped to wide awake, as my body finally got through to my brain that something incredible was going on, and to join the land of the living! I opened my eyes to find Kelly riding my fully engulfed cock! She was grinding down on me furiously, sliding back and forth, swirling her hips as if using a hoola-hoop! The feeling was amazing! "Well hey there lover!" she moaned between strokes. "I thought I'd be finished before you woke up!"

I could only stare in wonder as she continued riding me, the look of absolute pleasure on her face! She looked like a woman in complete control! It was then that my brain made the connection! "How are you able to do that?" I asked tentatively. I did not want to break her concentration and spoil what was the second most incredible feeling I had ever experienced!

I managed to finally get my big brain to work and asked, "How are you doing this? Last night......you were out of control!" I managed between every exquisite moment of her attention.

She seemed to be drifting between reality and someplace else as she said, "I don't understand it myself!" she managed before turning up the ferocity of her actions. "I woke up this morning, and just knew I had to have more!" She began to seriously grind herself down on my more than willing cock. "I saw you there, already hard, and just decided to go for it!" Her breathing was building up to only short gasps by now. I could see she was getting close. "Jesus this feels wonderful!" She leaned down and put every ounce of energy into her work now!

She got that look on her face, I had seen only briefly the night before, "O god! I'm gonna cum Daddy!" she screamed. Then that crazy feeling of her trying to rip my dick off from inside took hold. She screamed, leaned back, slammed herself down hard on me, and went into uncontrollable spasms. She jerked around like she was being electrocuted! But somehow, managed to remain on top of me. Again, what seemed like gallons of her sticky, slick cum juice flooded out of her as she howled in foreign tongues! But this time I rode out the storm, concentrating on not allowing myself to cum. Her head looked as if it were going to blow off, but she continued to pump and ride herself to completion. As she slowly wound down, she fell forward, nearly passing out on my chest. Her pussy still milking me for everything it was worth. I watched her go from animal, to exhausted, and completely satisfied as she slowly eased off my still hard cock.

"That was amazing!" she whispered, still trying to regain her composure. "Is it like that every time?"

"God I hope so!" was all I kept thinking. But my response was more personal, more immediate. "I wouldn't know Little One! You neglected to finish me off!" I smiled, indicating my still ridged member.

The smile that split her sweating, but still pretty face was priceless. "Oooo Yes Sir!" she giggled. "I know exactly how to fix that!" She slid down between my legs positioning herself to do exactly as I had hoped she would.

"This time Little One" I said slyly "Take your time, I am in no rush to cum!"

I guess she realized what it was I was telling her as she slid her mouth around the tip, tasting the mixture of her juices that coated it. "Oooo yummy!" she mumbled. Then set to work slowly moving up and down the outside cleaning me thoroughly! I enjoyed this treatment for several minutes before she decided to turn up the action. She spun around slamming her legs to either side of my head, presenting me with her saturated, still drippy gash, as she engulfed my shaft down to the root! The feeling was amazing, but what looked even better was the gushy hole that was only inches from my mouth.

I grabbed her wrapped my arms through her open thighs, grabbed her ass, and pulled her back to my waiting mouth. She was so tiny, that my mouth nearly cover her entire pussy. I jammed in my tongue and began cleaning up the mess I created, as she did her version of a sword swallower on me. Her hips became electrified as I teased her clit, while jamming my tongue into her depths. I could feel her humming (more likely moaning) around my shaft as I continued to work over her enflamed clitoris. She began furiously grinding her hips down on my face, and in return, I pushed up on my hips whenever she pulled her mouth back too far. As a result she and I were literally fucking the others face!

I could feel my balls tighten up, and knew it would not be long before I let loose, yet again into this woman. I doubled my efforts on her turgid clit, and was rewarded by another deluge of sticky cum juice flood from her depths. Her howl was muffled be the fullness of my cock being buried in her throat. But the effect on me was instantaneous! I bucked up in to her throat and blew my load deep. She had no choice but to gulp until she couldn't take anymore! Again she pulled up coughing and gagging, a trail of cum hanging from her mouth to my twitching cock. Her gargled howl a noise I had never heard before. She ground down on my face so hard, I began to think she was try to smash my head in! I had to hold on to her hips tight, in order to not have my nose broken! She rolled off of me jerking around like a live wire. Still trying to catch her own breath, while choking on the ropes of cum leaking from her throat.

After finally getting control of her senses, her body, and her breathing, she looked at me and said, "I cannot believe I thought I knew what I was doing! Please Daddy, teach me everything!" she giggled, and spit a gooey stream down onto my leg.

I was still trying to catch my own breath but managed, "We have just begun to experience things Little One! Wait until we try anal! I think I may need accidental death insurance for that!" I laughed.

It took her a few second to understand what I was saying, then the look on her face was priceless! "Oh my fucking god, are you serious?" she said with wonder. "You back there? No way!" she exclaimed.

"Only if you're willing Little One!" I said seriously. "You are the one with all the power here, remember that!"

She looked at me with wonder, and a new respect and simply said, "I trust you with my soul Daddy!" After that she rolled over and began giggling uncontrollably on the floor. I don't know why, or what we were laughing about, but her laugh was so contagious, I soon felt myself joining her.

We spent the rest of the day either talking or laughing. But for now, we did not try again to do anything more. I must admit, I was happy for the rest. I wasn't sure I could handle anymore at my age?

*

Monday morning came breaking thru the bedroom window. I felt more invigorated than I had in years. I felt Kelly grumble and try burrowing further into my chest, trying to escape the morning light. "How long had it been since a woman had brought in the morning with me?" I wondered? I ran my hand down her tiny back until I could cup her ass in my hand. The feel of those tiny, soft cheeks beneath my fingers made my, sore, but happy cock twitch. Kelly unconsciously pushed her chest tighter into mine. The soft moan that escaped her mouth reminded me again of the past two days. How could anyone be so sensitive? But who was I to ask stupid questions, when the person I had fantasized about for so many years, was now cuddled up in my arms? The fact that she was less than half my age, just barely more than a child; she even looked the part most times, made it even more impossible to believe. Her hand, unconsciously slid down, and brushed my, now growing cock.

"Mmmmm, somebody's awake!" she yawned, as she looked up into my eyes, with a still sleepy expression.

"You are an amazing young woman Kelly." I murmured back at her.

She took my comment and looked me in the eye, her demeanor went from playful to serious, then softened again. "I am enjoying this tremendously, you know that right... Mason?" she said, with a bit of a question to her statement.

"What happened to Mr.K? Or Daddy?" I asked with a smile.

Kelly pulled herself up into a sitting position, then looked at me with a more serious look. She seemed to be weighing something in her head before saying, "I'm no little girl with a crush on some older guy I can never have." She said simply. Putting her fingers to my lips to stop me from answering, she continued. "I also understand that whatever "this" is, it may not last forever." She pushed on, as if she had practiced this for hours.

"Mason, I am no delusional little girl who thinks she can make you fall in love and never want to leave me! I truly do understand that this is only temporary, and that one day, it will all just be over." She began to cry as she pushed on. "But please, don't act as if this is only your chance at scoring with some, hair brained twit, with no common sense to see that it's only for the sex! I'm not an idiot!!" She was winding up for a big finish, I had to let this run its course.

"I truly do love, and enjoy, everything we have done. And, I am really looking forward to more! You are the first person to EVER" she enunciated, "show me any interest, which lasted longer than a quick feel! So don't sit there and act like this means nothing to you!" she was really getting worked up now, as the tears began to flow hard. I wanted to stop it all, but she refused to let me talk. Her demeanor told me it would be easier to just let her get it out of her system.

"I am not saying that I love you, or I cannot go on without you! I have lived alone, happily, since my first heartbreak. I understand I am not some calendar model with big tits and a big curvy ass. I could never even enter a beauty contest, much less win one. But I'm smart, I have a great sense of humor, and I would never....ever cheat on you! You could do so much worse than me!" She was nearing the end of her tirade, so I just let it go. But the look on my face must have made her check whatever she was going to say next.

"Why don't you say something??" she said punching me on the chest. She sat there huffing and puffing, yet looked so cute. I couldn't help but start to laugh.

Her look went from upset, to wonder, then she too join me in giggling.

"Are you quite finished?" I asked snickering.

She again looked at me, her expression one of confusion now. "y-you're n-not g-going to tell m-me to leave?" she stuttered, still try to regain her composure.

I looked at her for a moment before answering. This was something I needed to get across without any mixed signals that could be misinterpreted. "If you are quite done beating the hell out of me, may I say something?" I inquired, waiting for her response.

A look of confusion and curiosity quickly ran across her face. She just nodded, unable to say a word.

"First, and more foremost!" I started. "This is not a good-bye talk!" I looked at her seriously, trying to get my point across. "Second, I have enjoyed, and hope to continue enjoying every second I can have of you!" She seemed to relax a little hearing this. "Kelly, I have not been so alive, as I have been with you over the last few days and nights. You have made me see, that I am not so far gone that I could never find love again. I am not going to tell you "I love you, and would never leave you!", but you need to understand, I have come to really want you in my life, for however long you wish to be a part of it!" I continued.

"I am not some love-struck old man, who thinks he could ever win over a young, beautiful, talented, and extremely desirable young woman like you! I count myself lucky for the opportunity to try though. I know that someday, this will all just be gone. But you have to know, that I will always remember this as one of the best times of my miserable life; until you want to end it!" I finished. "You, have all the power here! Did you not hear me tell you that?" I asked.

She seemed to weigh all I had said, then smiled and said, "You want to try making "Us" work?" she asked.

I looked at her as if she had three heads growing out of her shoulders. "W-what? Of course I want this to work. I would love having you in my life Kel, are you just fucking with me?" I asked, a little pissed.

She immediately reverted back to her "Little girl" persona. "Oooo Mr.K! You're so bad!" she giggled in her imitation of a 12 yr. old. Then the husky voice of the woman I knew said, "Good, cause you ain't getting rid of me that easy!" As she placed her hands on my face and gave me a quick peck on the lips. She jumped out of bed, skipping to the bathroom. "Get out of bed silly! You have a job to go to; and I have to go to the gym for try-outs!" She looked back at me just before she disappeared into the bathroom; a new look I had not expected........ownership?

*

I was driving down I-95, headed to one of two stops I had to make today, when I got a text on my phone. With a quick look down, I saw it was from my son Tim. Luckily there was a rest stop just ahead, so I pulled into the stop and found a parking spot. I opened the text and read...."Hey Pops, know you're on the road, but got a 911! Call me back! Tim" I know my son, and also know he had to be pretty concerned to bug me, unless it was really important!

I punched up his number and waited as the call connected. "Hey Pops, where you at?" he said, with a bit of concern in his voice.

"Um...about 20 minutes from Palm Beach! What's up?" I returned, wondering what was going on.

"Well........ It seems the brat had an accident at try-outs today, and she's in emergency! Any chance you'll be headed back there tonight? Sorry for asking, but she sounded kinda scared, and well uh.....we kinda got a party goin on here!" he sounded winded.

I looked at my watch, already having decided to turn around, and said, "Yeah I can be back there in about 3 hrs." I said, trying to control the anxiety from my voice. "Give me her number, I'll let her know I'm on my way!" I said trying not to sound upset.

"Umm, I already told her I'd get you to go back Pops, hope you don't mind?" he didn't sound like he was really paying attention to the call at this point. I could hear his voice jump a little as he finished, "Um...gotta go Pops, you're the best!" as the line went dead. If I didn't know better, it sounded as if he couldn't wait to hang up.

I quickly called up my appointments for the day, explaining I had a family emergency to attend to. Both clients agreed there was no hurry, and we could pick up after the following weekend. That gave me 5 days to attend to whatever had happened to Kelly, before Tim and his crew returned from Spring break!

I spun around at the next exit, and punched in the location of the hospital back home. It was the only hospital near where both my condo, and the university was. I was a little worried as to what had happened to Kelly, and cursed myself for not giving her my number! My mind was racing, trying to imagine what had happened, that she had to go to an Emergency unit?

I must admit, the trip that should have taken 3 hrs., took me a little more than 2. Luckily I had not seen a police cruiser through the entire trip! But I slowed down as I hit town, trying to regain some composure, so as not to look like a frantic lover, or parent, as I pulled into the emergency parking lot.

I made my way to the emergency entrance, the up to the receptionist, and inquired as to the young lady that had been brought in from the university. The young nurse who was behind the counter asked reflexively, "family or friend?"

I must have looked comical as I stood there trying to form an answer. "Umm, uhh, family friend!" I replied stuttering. She looked up and just stared at me with a blank expression of someone who had had a rough day.

"Patients name?" she continued.

"Umm, Kelly!" I started, then realizing I didn't have the slightest idea what her last name was? "She about 5' 2", dark hair, brown eyes." I continued stupidly. "She was brought in from the university, she was involved in some kind of training accident." At this point the nurse could see I was getting frustrated.

"I.D.!" she said without missing a beat.

I dug out my wallet and showed her my driver's license. "Mr. Kennett. Umm, you're not family, so I'll have to see if the patient knows you?" she got up and disappeared down a short hall into one of the triage rooms, only to pop her head out a few seconds later, and wave me back.

As I came down the hall, she told me that Kelly was a bit sedated, but would be ready for discharge any minute now. I nodded my understanding, and she walked back down the hall, leaving me outside the door to Kelly's room.

I nervously poked my head in the door to find Kelly's leg wrapped from ankle to almost her knee. A pillow was stuffed under her knee to elevate the leg, and she was covered from the knee up by the sterile white sheet that the nurse had provided her with. She had her head back as I walked in, her arm draped over her eyes.

Unsure of how to act in such a public place, I decided on "The Concerned Adult" approach! "Well young lady!" I started. She quickly looked up, the smile fuzzy from the sedatives she had been given. I continued, "What have you done to yourself?"

Kelly rolled her eyes and was about to respond, when the triage doctor entered the room. "Ahh, Ms. Rappaport is it?" he started. Then noticing me there said, "Ahh you must be her father?" he continued pushing out his hand in greeting.

Kelly busted out in a fit of giggling! The doctor eyeing her, as if what he said was the most normal thing he could have said. He then eyed me as if to ask, what was so funny?