Unsuspecting Trophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm.....no, just a family friend!" I responded, trying hard not to laugh at the misunderstanding.

"Oh, ok!" the doctor continued without missing a beat. "So, torn ligaments!" he went on describing each one and what treatment was forecasted for her rehabilitation. "That was a pretty nasty fall you took coming off that vault young lady! He continued in his monotone voice. "You'll be on bed-rest for the remainder of the week, and we will schedule you for rehabilitation after the swelling has gone down, and you can put some pressure on it. I will write you a prescription for Vicodin, for the pain, and suggest hot compresses, followed by cold compresses, for at least the next few days!" he finished, describing the time intervals for each.

He looked at me and said, "You'll have to let her care giver know that she needs to be immobile for at least the next 24 hrs., to give the muscles a chance to relax and recover, before allowing her to get out of bed! Sponge baths, and bed rest until the swelling begins to go down, and no excessive strain on that leg!" he pointed out. He then turned to me and asked, "Will you be taking Ms. Rappaport home?"

I almost choked, my mind already thinking of her and a sponge bath, and trying to keep that leg immobile! But somehow kept from showing anything but concern responded, "Yes Doctor, I will be sure she is well taken care of! I will assure you, that your instructions are followed until she returns for her follow up." I managed.

He grinned at me, then pushed the released papers into Kelly's hand. She scribbled her initials, then signed where the doctor indicated. "OK, I'll send in the nurse to help you get dressed, and you can follow me out to the waiting room until we bring her out! Ms. Rappaport." He nodded as he left the room.

Kelly looked up and mouthed, "Thank you". And just before the nurse came in, pulled the sheet up to show she was naked under the sheets! The evil grin on her face was quickly replaced as she smoothed the sheet back into place just as the duty nurse came into the room. Her face deepened to a deep red, not knowing if the nurse had caught the brief exchange?

"Mr. Kennett, I will bring her out when we've finished getting her dressed." She smiled. It was if she had seen the little show Kelly had given me, but refused to acknowledge it. But those knowing eyes traveled down to my bulging crotch, as she pushed me from the room.

After the orderly had helped me to get Kelly into my Jeep, I made a call to her parents and left a message, along with my number and e-mail address. I explained what had happened, and asked if they would return my call, or leave instructions as to what they wanted me to do. I told them that Kelly would be fine at my place until my sons return home, but needed to work out something for Kelly's home-care, as it involved bed rest. (I wanted to make sure I was being a proper adult here). I then let them know they could call anytime of the day or night when they got my message.

Kelly was out of it, the pain-killers had apparently taken effect! She slept soundly for the entire ride home, and barely acknowledged the fact that I put her to sleep in my room, before I turned out the lights and made my way back to the living room.

After about 2 hrs. my phone rang, it was Kelly's Mom. She sounded calm, but concerned as she inquired as to her daughters condition. I explained what the doctor had told me, and she thanked me for being there for her daughter. She also told me that they would have the family doctor schedule a nurse to come over the following day to help with her recovery, as Kelly's apartment was being redone for the remainder of the week, and it was nice that I had let her stay in Tim's room while he was out of town. She went on to tell me that most single men my age would not have been so responsible with a teen-aged young lady, and they were so glad Kelly had someone to look out for her!

I assured her that Kelly would be looked after, and she would be welcome to call at any time to check on her progress. She thanked me and hung up.

I almost started feeling bad about my deception, until I heard Kelly call out. I grabbed a glass of ice water and headed back to my room to see what was wrong.

As I walked in, the first thing I noticed was the pile of Kelly's clothes on the floor. Then quickly my eye focused on the wicked smile she had on her face, as she smiled from behind a pillow. The sheet barely covered any of her luscious body, and the wicked little grin was almost too much. She cricked her finger in an invitation to join her. "Come here you bad, bad man you!" she purred.

At first I was enticed by this wild little nymph, but quickly remembered the medications she was on. I walked over, pulling the sheets back over her, more to stop me, than her. "You need to get some rest Little One!" I admonished. Her lips squished up into that pout that drove me nuts!

"But I want you!" she purred. She again tried to pull down the sheet to reveal herself to me.

"Uh huh!" I laughed. "Even if you could, right now you're too doped up to even know what you're doing!" I kept her from pulling down the sheet any further and returned it to a point that I was no longer sorely tempted.

"Now is that anyway to treat me?" she slurred. The pain-killers were obviously affecting her thought processes! She fell back and rolled onto her side, attempting to look seductive. But realized, she was too weak to pull it off. "OK, ok, I'll go to sleep. But promise me you'll watch over me tonight Daddy! I really don't want to be alone anymore!" she mumbled as she drifted back off to sleep. For just a second, I wondered what had happened in her life, which made Daddy so important. It was obvious to me, there was more to this than just a sexual fantasy! But for now, I patted back her hair and slid in beside her, wrapping an arm around her, until she drifted peacefully off to sleep. I realized then, that this was turning into something far more, than just a fun sexual play thing. What the hell was I getting myself into?

After careful consideration, I decided to stop this particular entry. I hope that it draws enough curiosity to continue. I have far more to write on the subject, but my proof-reader and #1 critic suggested this would be a natural break between installments. Who am I to argue? I hope you've enjoyed my little story so far? I plan on at least 2 more entries, as the volume of this is much too long to go into in one long entry. Let me know what you all think? I'd enjoy some "constructive" feedback! Thanks Smookie for the freedom to express myself!