Untangling the Web Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim glared at Rodney. "So you want my permission to take my wife out?"

Rodney smiled confidently. He didn't see the body language he only heard the words. "Well, yeah, I guess you could say that. I'll take her out and figure out what makes her tick for you."

Tim asked in a quietly. "What makes you think that she would be willing to go out with you?"

Rodney continued to miss the clues that Tim was sending him. "You just let old Rodney worry about that. Once I turn on the old charm she'll be putty in my hands."

Judging that he had given him enough rope, Tim jumped out of his seat and towered over Rodney in apparent rage. Rodney had fallen for it. Now it was time to put the fear of God into him. Tim's voice was shaking with anger as he threatened Rodney. "Are you out of your fucking mind? First you want me to set you up with my mistress and now your asking my permission to fuck my wife. Get this straight. Cheryl is my woman and I don't share her with anyone, you got that? Do you have a death wish?"

Rodney cowered back and raised his hands in appeasement. "Okay, Okay, calm down. It was just an idea. I was just trying to help you out okay. What's your problem anyway? You fuck around on her all the time. Why would you care?"

Tim glowered at Rodney for a moment before sitting down. He took a large gulp of his drink and sat there breathing heavily as he pretended to slowly calm down. Rodney prudently ordered a round of drinks and Tim took it with a sardonic bow. "Look asshole. Keep your fucking hands and eyes off my wife you got that. Just because I fuck around doesn't mean I'll put up with my wife doing it. Cheryl might be a bitch at times, but she is my wife. As long as we are married, I'm the only guy she's gonna fuck!"

Tim glared at Rodney and went on. "I caught my first wife in bed with a guy that I thought I could trust. The fucking bitch had been cheating on me at work and the backstabbing asshole she was with was gloating behind my back about giving me horns while pretending to be my friend. I'm not going to take that. When I caught him, I put that fucking asshole in the hospital. The bitch divorced me when I was trying to get out of an assault rap."

Tim stopped and stared at Rodney intently. "I've been through the shit once and I'm not going to let it happen again just because some guy wants my wife's pussy as a trophy. I'm not going to allow some fucking asshole to break up another marriage.

"I'm not blind. I've seen some of the clothes that Cheryl had started to wear to the office. I can tell that someone is sniffing after her and she is beginning to respond. You'd better warn the horn dogs at your office. If she cheats on me, I'm gonna catch her and I'll kill the fucker she's with."

Tim slammed back his drink and stood up. "Oh, and while I'm at it. You'd better also warn them against trying to fuck me over by telling Cheryl that I'm seeing someone else. I've got a bad temper and I'm not a good guy to cross. If anyone ratted me out to Cheryl, I'd hunt that bastard down too." Tim fixed Rodney with one final stare before stalking out of the bar leaving a stunned Rodney behind him.

Tim almost made it all the way to his car before he burst out laughing. Rodney had bought it hook, line and sinker! Now all they needed to do was see how he reacted. Would he drop it right away or would he need further encouragement? He couldn't wait to get back to the house and tell the girls what had happened. As Tim drove home, he continued to chuckle. Rodney was going to find out that it isn't always fun to get what you think you want.

But Tim was planning on having some fun tonight too. Cheryl was going to have a fit when she heard about all of the things that she had supposedly done for Rodney. With a smirk, Tim decided that tonight Cheryl was going to serve them all. He was going to make her demonstrate some of the things that Rodney had bragged about. Tonight, she was going to play sex slave for a Master and two Mistresses. He couldn't wait to see her kneeling in front of Linda begging to suck her pussy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Rodney watched Tim stomp out of the bar, he slowly turned pale. Oh fuck, what had he gotten himself into now? With a sickening feeling, Rodney recalled all of the things that he had told Tim. Tim would never believe him if he told him that he was bullshitting. Hell, he was already suspicious. If he ever found out that Cheryl was the woman he was blackmailing, Tim would crucify him. Rodney buried his head in his hands. How could this get any worse?

The next morning, Rodney set out for Cheryl's office. His talk with Tim last night had scared the shit out of him. The guy was a fucking psycho! He had spent half the night trying to figure out what could be done for protection. First off, he had carefully deleted any trace of the pictures he had taken of Tim and Linda. There was no way he could use them now.

Cheryl was a bigger problem. It was obvious that he had to call off the blackmail. Tim had made a point of the fact that the guy who had cheated with his first wife had stabbed him in the back. He'd go ballistic if he discovered the woman Rodney had been bragging about was Cheryl. The only safe thing to do was call off the blackmail and hope that Cheryl could be convinced to keep quiet.

In his hand, he carried a manila envelope containing the blackmail material. He was going to give Cheryl the pictures back and tell her it was over. He didn't think she would tell Tim if he stopped now. After all, he hadn't really done anything yet, right? She had reason to keep quiet about it too.

Rodney was so out of it that he didn't even notice the knowing grin on Denise's face as he asked her if Cheryl was in. Denise waved him right into Cheryl's office without any delays. Squaring his shoulders, Rodney took a deep breath, and went in closing the door behind him.

Rodney had it all worked out in his mind what he was going to say to Cheryl. But, he just stood there is shocked amazement as she immediately rose from her desk, hurried over to him and knelt at his feet.

"Oh Rodney, I'm so glad you came!" She gushed. "I've ordered my secretary that from now on, you have top priority on my schedule. Whenever you call or stop by, she is under orders to rearrange my schedule."

Cheryl looked up at Rodney with a shy look of anticipation. "How can I serve you my Lord?" She purred as she moved her hands up to caress his legs.

Rodney backed up hastily until he was trapped against the door. Oh shit, he was too late. Cheryl had been broken. She had accepted her status as his slave. Hopefully, she would be able to recover once he told her it was over.

"Hold on. Hold on. Stop Cheryl. I need to talk to you. What are you doing?" He gasped. His voice broke as he spoke and the last few words were delivered in a squeal.

Cheryl looked at him in apparent adoration as she smoothly moved forward until she was once again kneeling before Rodney. "Whatever do you mean my Lord? You have made me your slave; I'm merely seeking to fulfill my duties. What is your command?"

Rodney was beginning to sweat. He pushed past her and moved over behind the conference table talking quickly. "Look, Cheryl, I've been thinking. This is all wrong. I never should have tried to blackmail you. You aren't my sex slave. I release you.

"Here are the pictures I took and the memory stick for the camera. That's everything I had, I promise. Let's just forget about all of this, Okay? I'm sorry I gave you a hard time. I promise I'll make it up to you."

As Rodney was speaking, Cheryl had gotten off her knees and was walking around the table towards him, all the while unbuttoning her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. Nervously, Rodney continued to back up trying to keep the table between them. In his panic, he failed to notice the chair behind him and fell into it. Cheryl squealed with delight and was sitting on his lap before he could get up. Grabbing his head, she pulled his face firmly between her tits.

"Oh Rodney, can't you tell. I don't care about the blackmail anymore. The last few weeks when you have taken command of me, it's been incredible. You've made me feel things that I never felt before. I want to be you sex slave. Take me my Lord. Fuck me with your hard cock. Fuck me hard! Make me cum until I pass out. Show me what a true man is like." She begged earnestly.

Rodney struggled to pull his face from Cheryl's cleavage. He didn't even get aroused at having his face in the spot he had dreamed about for weeks. He didn't even notice the nipple drilling into her eyeball. All he could think about was Tim's comment: "If I ever catch Cheryl cheating on me, I'll kill the fucker she's with." He had to get out of there.

"We can't Cheryl. What about your husband?" Rodney babbled as he struggled to get out of the chair.

Cheryl smiled an evil smile that Rodney couldn't see as she pressed his face into her left tit. Her aim was perfect as her nipple shot straight into his open mouth. Rodney began to panic as he redoubled his efforts to pull his face away. He prudently kept his tongue as far from the nipple as possible.

Cheryl upped the ante and dropped one of her hands down to start squeezing his crotch. "I don't care about him. Fuck Tim. He can't make me feel the way you do. I'm you're woman now Rodney. He doesn't know how to treat me the way I need to be treated. Take me, treat me like your slut!"

By now Rodney was in a full-fledged panic attack. Cheryl was acting the way he had imagined in a hundred wet dreams, but he couldn't do a thing. It was too dangerous. Her husband was already suspicious. His only hope was to stop this before anything else happened. If he fucked her and Tim found out, he was dead. He had to get away and fast. "No, Cheryl. I . . . I . . . I can't." He stammered. "I just stopped by to give you this stuff, I need to get back to work."

"Don't you understand? I don't care anymore. Nothing matters except you. Fuck work, Rodney. Don't leave, stay with me, please. I need your hard cock. Please, make me feel like a woman," Cheryl begged.

Craftily, Rodney though he had found a way out. "I'd love nothing more than to fuck you until you can't stand up, Cheryl, but I didn't bring any condoms with me. Let me go back to my office to get some and I'll be right back." He wheedled.

"That's okay Rodney. You're my Master. You don't need to use a condom with me. I want your sperm Rodney. Breed me. Fuck me with your baby juice and give me you child!" Cheryl responded eagerly.

Rodney sat there stunned as Cheryl slipped from lap and knelt between his knees. When Rodney felt her hands tearing at his belt buckle, he started and shoved her away from him. Rodney struggled to his feet and lurched towards the door. Behind him, Cheryl called his name piteously and begged him not to leave her. As she offered him her ass, he frantically fumbled it open and fled blindly down the hallway.

As she watched him stumble down the hall, Denise smiled in satisfaction. When he turned the corner, she gave a low chuckle and slipped into Cheryl's office. Cheryl had gotten up and was leaning back on the desk with a satisfied smirk. She hadn't bothered to button up her blouse and her nipples were crinkled tightly.

With a grin, Denise moved over in front of Cheryl and started to slowly caress her breasts. "What do we have here?" She murmured. "Don't tell me you were having fun?"

Cheryl giggled. "It's not Rodney. It's the teasing. Its so much fun."

'I take it your plan worked?" Denise asked wryly.

"Like a charm." Cheryl gloated. "I offered him everything that he ever wanted and he didn't dare take it. He's scared shitless of Tim. He's given up on his blackmail idea and wants nothing to do with me. "

Cheryl gave an evil smirk. "Sorry, Rodney. You've got me whether you like it or not. Denise, I want you to spread the word. We're about to make his life a living hell. It's payback time for every woman he's harassed around here."

Denise returned Cheryl's smirk. "I'm on it boss. But, can it wait a few minutes?" Denise started to manipulate Cheryl's nipples in earnest. "It looks like something has popped up in here that needs to be taken care of first."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the time he got back to his office, Rodney had calmed down. Cheryl would figure it out. She'd realize it was over. She had to; she had a lot to lose as well. It was just his presence that had caused her to overreact. He should have expected it. All he needed to do was lay low and avoid her until she got over him.

For the rest of the week, Rodney spent a lot of time in his office. He purposely avoided going anywhere near Cheryl's division. He wanted her to forget him. It wouldn't do to tease or encourage her by showing her what she couldn't have.

By the time he left work that Friday afternoon, he was hopeful that it was all over. Cheryl had not tried to contact him. Linda had agreed to spend the weekend at home with him again and he wanted to focus on her. This entire situation with Cheryl had given him a new appreciation for Linda. It was a lot safer. Maybe it was time for the "Rod Dog" to focus on the home front.

Unfortunately, the peace did not last. Early next week, the situation started its slow spiral down. It started on Monday morning. He came in to the office to find a brief message from Cheryl asking him to call her back. He ignored it and she called again Tuesday morning saying it was important.

Her messages left him in a quandary. He wasn't sure what to do. She hadn't mentioned why she was calling. It could be business related. They did have some accounts they were working on together. If he ignored it and someone complained, Hatfield would be pissed. He had to take a chance. He had to find out what she wanted.

As Rodney dialed her number, he reflected on the fact that there could be a bright lining to this mess. In his past business dealings with Cheryl, she had always acted like she was the one in charge. Now, she had learned who was the boss. Maybe it would carry over to their work relationship. All he needed to do was to keep his tone firm and commanding and she would obey him without thought.

When Cheryl picked up the phone, Rodney gruffly asked, "You called and said it was important. What is it?"

"You haven't called Rodney. When are we getting together again?" Cheryl asked timidly.

Rodney laughed arrogantly. "We aren't. I told you last week. It's over. Don't bother me anymore unless it's business related."

"Please, Rodney." Cheryl begged. "Don't say that. You know I belong to you."

"Look bitch." Rodney sneered. "You don't get a choice. It's over because I said it's over. You got that?"

"No! NO! NOOOO!" Cheryl wailed. "It can't be over. Please Rodney I need you. You can't do this to me."

Rodney abruptly slammed the phone down. "Oh fuck!" He growled angrily. The bitch was still obsessing. He had figured she would be over it by now. If anything, he had assumed that she would have been swearing at him and threatening payback.

Rodney sat in his office mulling over his options. He knew he had to do something. He had to figure out someway to get Cheryl off his back. If she started to make a scene, it might get back to Tim. How in the hell could he deal with the fact that she refused to accept that it was over?

Out in the hall, Rodney heard a disturbance. Suddenly he heard his secretary's voice shout something and then his office door banged open. There in the doorway was Cheryl. Her eyes were wild and she looked distraught. She advanced into the room leaving the door wide open.

"Rodney, please, you've got to talk to me. I need you." She begged him piteously. "I'll do anything you want. Just don't leave me like this."

Though the open door, Rodney could see that the disturbance and Cheryl's outburst had caught the attention of the water cooler gang. They were gathering, trying to get into position where they could hear what was going on. If they found out, it would be all over the office within minutes. He had to stop this fast.

Rodney jumped out of his chair and ran over to close his door. This might raise some eyebrows, but it was better than letting the whole building hear what was going on. He saw Cheryl moving towards him and he held out his hand to stop her.

"Cheryl, please. Sit down and we can talk about this." He pleaded. Slowly, Cheryl slumped into a chair and started to cry. Carefully he walked around her and sat back down behind his desk. Hopefully she would listen to reason. He had to persuade her.

"Look Cheryl. I'm sorry I ever started this. I know you want to be my slave, but we can't do it anymore. Your husband Tim is getting suspicious and if he catches us, we're both as good as dead. I'd love to keep you, but I can't. Tell you what. Why don't we cool it for a while and see what happens. I'll give you a call in a few days once things calm down. I promise. Maybe we can get back together when things cool down. Okay?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheryl allowed Rodney to calm her down and "escort" her from the room. Today was the just the start. As she walked back towards her office, she winked at her friends that were standing in the hall. She had convinced Rodney that she was enamoured of being his sex slave. Soon she was going to take it to the level of obsession.

When she got back to her office, she gave a call to Linda. "Hi sweetie. I miss you! Do you think you will be able to get away this weekend?"

"I hope so. I told Rodney that I'm going to visit my family for the weekend. I don't want to lose the progress I've made these last few weeks. He's really convinced that I'm about ready to forgive him. "

Linda groaned. "You have no idea how awful these last few weekends have been. The prick thinks he is being so smart with his plan to get back in my bed. I never thought I would miss the old Rodney who ignored me and screwed around. At least I got some peace and quiet. If I hear him brag to me about work one more time, I'm going to scream!"

"I sympathize baby, but at least you don't have to pretend that he is God's gift to men. Have you met with that attorney that Tim mentioned yet?"

"I've got an appointment next week. How soon do you think it will be before we're ready to go?" Linda asked.

"Not too long, two or three more weeks should do it." Cheryl responded giggling. "I'm about to start my obsessive crazy phase. I'm going to call Tim and see if he can rent Fatal Attraction for us to watch. I want to get some tips."

Linda sighed. "I wish I could be there. I miss you two."

"I know love. We miss you too. But it's only for a few more weeks. At least you've been getting to spend some time with Tim during the day." Cheryl responded comfortingly.

"Not enough. " Linda groused. "Besides, what about you? When was the last time we spent any time together? I don't want to wait until this weekend."

"Well, make up some excuse to Rodney and come over tomorrow night. We'll kick Tim out and you and I can have a nice romantic night in for just the two of us. What do you think?" Cheryl suggested.

"Sounds heavenly. I'll see what I can come up with."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow night then. But for now, why don't you head up to your bed. I'm going to give Tim a call and send him right over to take care of you. You need some help getting out of your funk. Love you Linda"

"I love you too, Cheryl"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next few weeks, Rodney's life degenerated into a living hell. He thought he had convinced Cheryl to cool it, but it didn't happen. After just a few days, she was back to making a pest of herself, and every day it got worse. The crazy bitch wouldn't take no for an answer.

She sent him countless emails, notes and telephone messages. She begged him to take her back. She gave him increasingly explicit instructions on what she wanted to do to him. She even suggested degrading ways that he could use her. Some of the things she suggested blew his mind. She imagined him using her in ways he never thought of.