Untangling the Web Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't get through to her. He tried to reason with her. He tried to lie to her. He tried to ignore her. He even tried to command her. But nothing worked. She didn't listen when he said it was over. He emailed her and apologized again and asked her to stop bothering him. But she ignored him. She cried and pleaded with him to take her back.

It got worse when she started stalking him. With increasing frequency she would show up unannounced in his office. He ordered his secretary not to let her in, but it didn't work, Cheryl just blew by without stopping. His incompetent slut of a secretary just let her by. Fucking bitch.

It was getting harder to get rid of her too. She wouldn't listen to his promises anymore and wouldn't leave quietly. She was getting aggressive and demanding and was trying to force the issue. She was pursuing him. The afternoon she stripped and refused to leave his office was the last straw. He had fled the office and had to find another place to work for the rest of the day.

After that, he got smart. If that fucking bitch of a secretary couldn't stop Cheryl, he'd lock his door. He could ignore it when Cheryl pounded and she did stop, eventually. But how could he get any work done knowing she was after him?

Unfortunately, there were times he did have to leave his office. All of a sudden he had all these meetings scheduled around the office. If he didn't know better, he would swear that his secretary had a look of gloating satisfaction whenever she told him about a new meeting.

Every time he stuck his head out the door, Cheryl was waiting for him. Shit, it was like she had his fucking schedule or something! He couldn't get away from her. Whenever he opened his office door, she was waiting for him with a vapid look of adoration on her face.

To make it worse, her clothing was getting more suggestive every time he saw her. She was dressing the way he had always pictured her. Her clothing had gone way beyond professional, unless the profession in question was hooker. She dressed like the office slut! Bras were a thing of the past. Her tops were tight and see through. Her headlights were on permanent high beam and aiming at him! Her skirts barely covered her ass and proved to everyone that she had stopped wearing panties every time she sat down.

He couldn't figure it out. How in the fuck did she get away with her behavior and with these clothes without the bosses getting on her ass? Everyone was talking about her. He had heard guys he didn't know talking about her in the men's room, and they all knew that he was the guy she was after! Tim was going to find out what was going on and fucking kill him. He was doomed!

It was pissing Linda off too. Just when it looked like things were going great. She was spending more time with him and giving hints that his exile from the bedroom would soon be over. But then Cheryl started bothering him at home too. It was like the bitch was trying to destroy whatever chance he had of getting back with Linda.

Every night Cheryl would call him at home. Every day she would leave him email messages on the account he shared with Linda. Every night, she would send him pictures that got increasing lurid. The pictures were unbelievable. He didn't realize they made dildos that big!

It had come to a head yesterday when Linda threw a screaming fit. She had gotten a call from Cheryl. Cheryl told Linda to check his email and she had seen the latest batch of pictures. Cheryl had bragged that she was his sex slave and had told Linda that he had ordered her to send the pictures. Lying bitch. Then the mail had arrived with a package filled with Cheryl's wet panties; the panties that Cheryl had been wearing in the pictures.

Why wouldn't Linda believe him when he told her that Cheryl was lying? It was the truth, God Damn it! For once he was being straight with her and she wouldn't believe him. She was convinced that he was fucking Cheryl at work and that he was rubbing it in her face.

He had even gone down to Cheryl's office to have it out with her today. He had told her point blank to leave him alone. He ordered her not to contact him at home. He told her that he was trying to get back together with his wife and that she was screwing it up. All she did was start undressing and begging him to fuck her. He barely got out of her office before she caught him.

He tried to tell Linda when he got home but she wasn't listening. All she did was take a sniff at his clothes and told him to get changed; that she could still smell Cheryl on him. God Damn it, could he help it if Cheryl had grabbed him before he could get away? Linda had told him to get the hell out of the house for the evening. She needed time alone to think.

She thought he was screwing around. Hell, she thought he was a fucking pervert! He didn't know why she wouldn't listen to him when he told her that he was innocent. It just wasn't fair!

Rodney didn't know how much more he could take. The way people in the office were talking it was bound to get back to Tim sooner or later. Shit, you'd have to be blind not to notice the way that Cheryl was acting. He had to figure out what to do. This fucking blackmail shit had come back to bite him in the ass, big time.

The pressure was beginning to tell on Rodney. He couldn't sleep and he hadn't been able to get any work done. So when Linda kicked him out, it was natural that he would head to the bar. Shit, he needed to get plastered just to escape.

He was just trying to find some peace and quiet away from all of this shit. His life was ruined and he didn't have the slightest idea how to fix. How could anything get worse? He found a table over in the corner. Tonight, he didn't want to deal with anybody except the waitress bringing him drinks.

When Tim walked into the bar twenty minutes after Rodney sat down, Rodney groaned. That was how things could get worse. He slumped down and tried to hide, but Tim had spotted him and made a beeline to where Rodney was sitting. Tim sat down across from Rodney and signaled the waitress for a round. Rodney winced. Tim wasn't going anywhere.

Oh, fuck; Tim had a wild look in his eyes. "Rodney I need to talk to you." Tim announced. Pulling his chair close to the table he leaned in and stared at Rodney. "I need your help. That fucking bitch Cheryl is cheating on me with someone in your office."

Rodney sat there is horror as Tim told him all of the suspicious things that were going on. Cheryl was acting strange around the house. She was treating him differently. She had cut Tim off from sex. She was making calls and refusing to tell him whom she was calling. If she were on the computer, she would quickly hide what she was doing whenever he entered the room.

Tim was also suspicious of her clothes. He had searched her closet and had found all of this new lingerie that he had never seen before. She had bought all these new skirts and blouses and was going into work looking like a slut. She was wearing all this new sexy stuff and it wasn't for him.

"Look, buddy," Tim wheedled. "You work with her. Have you noticed anything strange going on? Have you seen her spending a lot of time with anyone in particular? I can go down and start asking questions, but I don't really know many people down there. Help me out here would you? Who in the hell is she boffing?"

Rodney's mind went into overdrive. He had to keep Tim away from the office. "Tell you what. I haven't seen anything myself, but let me ask around. I'll check around and see what I can come up with."

Rodney leaned in confidentially. "Give me a chance to look around for you. If you go blundering in there asking questions, you might scare them both into hiding and you'll never find out what is going on. Let me ask around quietly and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Tim nodded sourly and Rodney breathed a quiet sigh of relief. At least he had bought himself some time. He had to figure out something before Tim got impatient and headed down to check for himself. There was no way in hell he could ever convince Tim that nothing had ever happened. How in the fuck had he ever got into this mess?

Tim slumped down and looked at Rodney with a miserable look on his face. "Thanks Buddy. I'll take your advice and stay away from the office, but I'm not going to sit around and do nothing.

"I've got a friend who is a private detective. He's going to do some checking for me too. He's going to put some electronic shit on our computer and phone that's going to let me find out who she is calling and emailing.

"I'm going to catch her with that bastard sooner or later. Hell, I might even catch her tonight. She took off without telling me where she was going and I bet she's fucking that asshole right now. My buddy gave me a GPS tracking unit for her car. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll fuck him at his house rather than at some sleazy motel. I'm going to find out who this bastard is and kill him."

Rodney perked up with this news. Shit, maybe that crazy bitch had finally gotten the message and had gone off to get fucked by someone else. He might be able to escape from this with his balls intact after all.

At the very least, it gave him an idea. Tomorrow he'd order Cheryl to prove that she loved him by fucking Mark. Then all he had to do was call Tim and tell him where it was going to happen. Hell, he was the one that nailed Cheryl in the first place. He might as well take the blame.

For now, however, Rodney started to turn on the charm and commiserate with Tim. Just in case that crazy bitch did stop by his house tonight he wanted an alibi. But it wasn't to be. Tim left the bar quickly. He was going to drive around to see if he could spot her car.

Rodney started to order another drink, but hesitated. He needed to plan tonight if he was going to figure a way out of this. With a sigh, he paid his tab and walked out of the bar. Fuck Linda, he was heading home. He'd just keep out of her way by heading to his bedroom. Going home and hiding under the covers sounded good. ++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Rodney pulled into his driveway, there was an unfamiliar car parked in his spot. "Just what I need, " he thought glumly. "Linda thinks I'm fucking around and rubbing her nose in it so now she is bringing guys home. No wonder she wanted me out of the house."

He got out of his car and walked up on the porch in despair. It just wasn't fair. Why in the hell did Linda wait until she wasn't fucking me to discover she likes sex? With trepidation Rodney opened the front door. The last thing he needed right now was to walk in on Linda fucking some guy on the sofa.

When Rodney entered the house, he didn't see or hear anyone on the first floor. He could however, hear noises coming from the bedroom he used to share with Linda. "That fucking hypocrite," he fumed. "After the hell she raised for catching me fucking Maureen in our bedroom, now she's doing it. She's got some stud fucking her in our bed."

Rodney was beginning to get pissed. That bitch Linda must have been putting on an act. She was acting all pissed because he was "breaking the agreement" when all she really wanted was to get him out of the house. Fuck, she was the one who was fucking some guy in the house. She had some fucking nerve.

It was time that he taught her a lesson. He was going to march upstairs and catch her this time. Rodney looked around for a weapon, just in case things got rough. The only thing he could find was an umbrella from the stand in the hall. He grabbed it and started to walk quietly up the stairs.

It was all planned in his mind. This was going to be just like those stories. He would burst in on Linda and her asshole of the night. Linda would scream and cower in shame and Rodney would kick the asshole out of the house. Later, Linda would beg his forgiveness and he would be back in charge.

When he got to the landing, he could see that Linda's door stood partly open. Rodney moved over to the side of the staircase and crept up the last few steps. He did not want to take a chance on being seen until he was ready. He wanted to make sure that he interrupted them at the worst possible time. He wanted to humiliate Linda and catch her lover boy at his weakest moment.

Rodney stood in the hall next to the bedroom door. He could hear constant moaning coming from the room. "Shit, she must be getting it good." He thought. Carefully, he peeked around the doorframe and glanced at the bed.

The sight that met his eyes would remain with him forever. Rodney had always fantasized about bondage but had never had a chance to try it. He had always harbored a desire to dominate Linda. To tie her up and fuck her senseless. He had asked her many times to play. He had even gone out and bought some toys, but they never were used. Linda had always rejected the idea totally. She had told him firmly that she would not put up with that type of perversion.

Many of Rodney's favorite fantasies had involved a tied up Linda. Whenever they had a fight, he would tie her up in his mind and spank her until she begged to be fucked. In his dreams, Linda became his perfect slave girl who never told him no. But he never expected it to become a reality.

Now, his fantasies had turned to nightmare because there on the bed was Linda stretched out in strict bondage. Once again she had spurned him by her willingness to do for others the things that she never would do for him.

Linda's arms were handcuffed together and pulled tightly above her head with the chain from the handcuffs laced through the headboard of the bed. Her legs were spread out wide with her ankles cuffed to the corners of the bed. Her knees were pulled wide by straps tying them to the sides of the bed. The two pillows pushed under her hips displayed her cunt and asshole lewdly.

The tattered remnants of her clothes could be seen lying beneath her body. The scissors on the dresser offered mute testimony that they had been cut off her body after she had been tied to the bed.

A scarf had been tied tightly around her head cleaving her cheeks. A small piece of silk could be seen behind the gag. She had been gagged with her own panties! A studded dog collar had been locked into place around her neck.

A coarse hemp rope had been fashioned into a crude bra around her heaving tits. The rope had been wound tightly around each orb trapping the blood and causing her melons to swell and redden. Atop each erect nipple a cruel clamp was fastened. The clamps were attached to a chain running from the ring on her collar. The chain was too short and maintained a constant tension on her sensitive buds.

A second chain ran from the collar down to a third clamp attached cruelly to the hood of her clit. A vibrator was tied to her stomach relentlessly stimulating the tortured bud. As she moved in arousal, the chains would pull causing her to moan in combined pleasure pain.

Her shaved pussy lips were red and puffy and looked like they had recently undergone a pounding fuck. Protruding from her asshole he could make out the tip of an enormous butt plug stretching the hole to which he had been long denied access.

Linda's alabaster skin was laced with angry red lines. She had been beaten thoroughly. Her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, even her mound itself showed evidence that they had not been spared the lash. The source of her torment was obvious. She had a riding crop carelessly draped across her stomach ready for the moment that her Master chose to complete his task.

Worst of all were her eyes. Linda had not noticed him standing in the doorway. Her attention was completely focused on her Master. You could see the fear, but it was mixed with a reluctant longing. Her eyes betrayed her anticipation and anxiety at what was yet to come.

As Rodney stood there in shock, the umbrella slipped from his numb fingers and clattered to the floor. The sudden noise caught Linda's attention and she turned her head towards the door wincing as the sudden movement pulled her nipples sharply. As she recognized Rodney a look of enormous relief washed across her face. But the look of relief was short lived as it was followed almost immediately by a look of supreme disgust, anger and even hatred.

"What's the matter, pet?" A mocking voice could be heard coming from the bedroom. "Do we have company?"

Rodney felt a chill run down his back when he heard the voice. It couldn't be! He stepped into the room and groaned in agony as Cheryl came into view. Cheryl was encased in a black satin bustier with demi cups. Her full nipples could be seen peeking from the top of the cups. Her legs were encased in black silk stockings. She was not wearing any panties. From her crotch, an enormous black strap on dildo hung menacingly.

"Thank God you're finally hear, Master." Cheryl gushed. "I've got your wife prepared for you just like you always wanted. It's time for you to fuck her and make her your slave too!"

Rodney stared at the scene in front of him in horror. As the implications sank in, it became too much and without a word, he collapsed to a heap on the floor. Rodney had fainted dead away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Rodney collapsed, Cheryl and Linda exchanged a worried glance. They had planned this scene for revenge, but killing him was not part of the plan. Cheryl rushed over to his side and checked his pulse. After a moment, she looked up at Linda with relief. "He's alright, he just fainted."

Once she was assured of his safety, Cheryl stared down at Rodney with a look of disdain. She shook her head in disgust and started to manhandle him off the floor. With an evil grin, she pulled him onto the bed next to Linda and started to remove his shoes and his pants.

Through her gag, Linda was making frantic noises as she saw what Cheryl was doing. She started to shake her head violently, but stopped quickly as the movement pulled her nipples and clit violently.

Cheryl looked at Linda and smiled. "Don't worry, babe. I know what I'm doing. This is just too good an opportunity to pass up. Just follow my lead on this okay?" Cheryl stopped for a moment and gave an evil chuckle as her eyes ran up and down Linda's bound form. "On second thought, I guess you have no choice in the matter. Watch and learn."

Linda stopped her struggle and resigned herself to her fate. She watched curiously as Cheryl finished stripping Rodney and arranged him on the bed. Cheryl placed him on his side with his mouth inches from her nipple. His hand stretched across her body to cup the other breast.

Cheryl stepped back and surveyed the tableau with satisfaction. "There. Now all we have to do is wait until he wakes up." Cheryl stepped up beside Linda and started to rub her hand up and down Linda's crotch. "Now what shall we do to keep ourselves entertained while we wait, Hmmm?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Rodney slowly climbed back into consciousness, the first thing he noticed was that the nipple beneath his lips was moving rapidly back and forth. Linda was grunting and moaning as she climbed towards orgasm. As he moved his head back, he could see Cheryl kneeling between Linda's pinioned thighs skewering her forcefully with long thrusts of the strap on.

"That's it baby." Cheryl panted. "Cum for me. Cum for your new Master. Show Rodney how much you love your new role in life. Show him how much you are going to enjoy being his slave."

Rodney stared at Cheryl stupidly for a few seconds as he processed her words. Everything came flooding back and he frantically pushed himself away from Linda falling in a heap on the floor. He pushed himself back to his knees. "What in the fuck are you doing?" He screamed at Cheryl. "Stop that!"

At Rodney's words, Cheryl stopped thrusting and looked over at him. "I'm just getting her ready for you, Master. Do you want to fuck her now?"