All Comments on 'Untitled One'

by crudely_donne

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My wife is anorectic.....

Crudely Donne, my wife is anorectic and it has been a battle she has been fighting for the last 15 years. She's 5'5 and now weighs 110lbs, up from her low of 98. It has required our families' love, support and encouragement. Over the years, there have been some very tough times. Even given her disease, our love life has not suffered. If anything, it's better than ever. At times, it's like making love to a teenager. (To all of the judgemental twits who will comment negatively, bear in mind I have completely devoted my life to improving her health and desparately want to see her make a full and complete recovery. Our love is as deep as the day we married almost 23 years ago. I have had three surgeries and radiation to treat a recurring brain tumor. To her, food is the only thing she feels she can control to deal with the stress. As you can imagine, our life together has been tumultous and has only served to deepen out love for each other.) Please keep your petty, judgemental comments to yourself. She is very self-conscious of her body (Body Dysmorphic Syndrome) and I have let her know she is still the most desirable woman in the world to me. For all those reading who have an anorectic person in their lives, give them all the support you can muster and stress the fact food is the best medicine for them. ( would post this under my Literorica account; however I am unable to sign-in. I am WestKnox48 in Tennessee.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous