Untitled One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to jerk off," she said, her voice weak and quiet, "and cum in my mouth."

And how could I possibly resist?

Carla tucked both skinny arms behind her head in a posture of relaxation. I kissed her jaw, her neck, the bony spot between her breasts, then I took her nipple in my mouth and teethed it lightly. Carla mewled and every muscle in her body contracted with surprise. One of her bony hands snagged a handful of my hair and she shoved my face in to her tits. Now leaking pre-ejaculatory fluid, I gave Carla's nipple one last forceful bite, then straddled her shoulders with my knees and grabbed my cock. The look of anticipation on her face drove me crazy. It took all of thirty seconds for me to blow my load; I aimed for her mouth and she caught quite a bit of it, but some of the white stuff landed on her nose and chin. She swallowed, grinned, wiped her face off, then licked her fingers clean. I sat back and relaxed. We sat together again for a while.

"Let's get clean," Carla suggested. She was the one who needed to get clean; she was covered in cum and spit and vaginal fluids. My pants needed some attention, but I was still wearing my shirt, shoes and socks. I shed my clothes, then stood and waited for her. She sat up, but didn't stand.

"Carry me," she said, wrapping herself around me as I lifted her.

As I started the shower, I put her down, and her knees buckled and she clung to me to keep from falling. We climbed in to the tub and just stood there, embracing loosely. Carla rested her head against my chest and closed her eyes as the hot water pelted her back. I combed her hair with my hands, then scrubbed her frail body clean. The entire time she used me as a crutch to stay standing. Once or twice, even as she leaned on me, I felt her strength give way, and wondered how long it had been since she ate. Moreover, as I rinsed the lather from her skin, I wondered why her weakness aroused me, why her thinness excited and intrigued me.

By the time she was clean, Carla was completely relaxed and powerless as a doll full of fluff. I wrapped her in a towel and she patted herself dry sitting on the edge of the tub. I carried her to bed.

"Are you leaving?" she asked, her voice far away and tiny.

"Yeah," I said with a shrug. "The steady girlfriend and I have plans, but it won't happen again. Once she sees the mark on my neck she'll break up with me for sure."

"Ohhh, that's too bad." Carla sounded anything but sorry. I scowled at her, but I couldn't be angry. Not really. She looked so soft and delicate, naked and wrapped in her comforter. I got dressed, and when I went back in Carla's room she was asleep- or pretending to be, I wasn't sure which. I kissed her anyway and left.

12