All Comments on 'Unusual Companions'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
Steve, huh?

Yeah. There's a lot of those. This was hot and sweet. I enjoyed it a lot!

JagFarlaneJagFarlaneover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Almost felt a little slow to get going but certainly worth it in the end! That's a damned good bj scene, I'm taking notes!

calibigirlcalibigirlover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic, I loved the slow build up. Good luck

MSTarotMSTarotover 9 years ago
You...

...are a very naughty Aussie lady. ~ groan.~

Alright...well, loved the story.Nice storytelling once it got going, dialog was very good and the descriptions were good enough to put me there... yeah.

Excellent job.

Critique: Like most stories it tended to start slow. Then as you write you get into your characters more and they begin to flow. This is something I'm learning to get past myself. Try starting the story a day ahead of where you wanted to start it, that let that slow start be in that part, then cut the story that part away. Like a movie editor, picking and choosing scenes, start it where it's hot.

And hang on to those beginning pages, they can come in handy latter with just a simple changes of a few names.

MST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

You are by far my favourite writer on this site. I don't think I have read a story I haven't loved. I would be very keen to see what happens next both with Josie & Mica. Thanks for sharing your fab stories!

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

Charming dialogue and hot sex. What's not to like about this sweet little romp?

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaabout 9 years ago
Great Chemistry

I loved the friendship between the two girls and the easygoing way the day evolved. I would have liked more of your great, slice-of-life dialogue between Steve and Josie, though.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneabout 9 years ago
Well that was certainly fun.

Very, very well done and intriguing the whole way through. Pretty safe to say we've all...straight or gay..."Been there, done that, and bought the tee-shirt" when it comes to trying to move back into the dating scene after a break up. You gave us a new version of it with highly believable characters, creative scenario, and well-paced plot development that results in a fantastic ending.

Stand tall and be proud. This one was yet another winner of yours that has earned a five star vote. Good luck with the contest too.

MC47MC47almost 9 years ago
great friends

nice to see the friendship between the girls and the fact that guys also came in pairs. a very nice soft story...will there be more this story or is that where it ends?

TallHJoeTallHJoeabout 6 years ago
👍

I liked your story a lot.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Another great story. Thanks for sharing.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Good story, room for more chapters. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. /surrey/. England / age. 65

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun! Agree with others below. Lots more to add for additional stories.

Thanks.

Btrying2Btrying211 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I especially liked how Josie went back and forth as she wrangled with her desire and perceived right thing to do. Thanks for sharing. John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

SIMILAR Stories