Unusual Threesome Fantasy

Story Info
Three old friends get together to fulfill a deep fantasy.
1.8k words
3.72
110.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesDays
DesDays
13 Followers

She was just about ready for it, she thought. But nothing could have ever prepared her for the sight of it, going in and then just sticking out of her like that!... it looked so painful, but it wasn’t. Maybe it wasn’t because she wasn’t sensitive to the pain anymore, but the guys didn’t think it should hurt much, either.

They’d been preparing her for this for about half an hour. First, they all stripped, of course, and she looked fine, with her full bosom and nicely shaped body. The two men, Jason and Bob, were in pretty good shape too, if a little lacking in sporty-ness. Not too muscular, but attractive and with just a hint of tummy; pretty typical of modern man…

Then they said to her that she must give her body up to them, at least for the few hours to come. They’d agreed to this when they set the whole thing up, during quite a few late-night hours spent in the Internet chat room. They had been friends for a long time, but there was still quite a bit of the thrill, of the feeling of risk left—especially for her. Being adventurous, and being a little unstable (her friends sometimes said that to her), she enjoyed it and let herself go with the flow. They’d never been apart until each had to go to college, but managed to stay well in touch via the ‘net. Indeed, they really stayed in touch: perhaps, had they not used the chat service, they never would have got this far with their fantasy!

When the guys told her: “Gloria, you have to lie down now,” she knew what it really meant.

They were taking over completely. She was not to be tied up, that was one of the agreements they had, but she was to let them do anything to her that they wanted, before ‘the programme,’ as they called it, would begin.

Actually, the feeling in the room was quite relaxed, but they all enjoyed, underneath the smiles, the feeling of uncertainty: would they all really go through with this? Would she allow them? Would the men do everything just like they’d planned? There was a little tension, and she could feel it… everywhere. The guys were a little tense, but the sight of her naked and vulnerable, nipples hardening (was it the cold?)—it made them half-hard too.

Jason decided he was the one who should start. This part was open to improvisation, they had to go with their intuition until juices started to really flow, and then their planned fantasy could roll out. Yeah it was weird, but they were all for it, they wanted to experience it, which made it all OK.

So Jason looked into Gloria’s eyes and whispered “I’m gonna soak you down there,” winked smilingly and moved to start taking her pussy in his mouth.

No kissing, he was blowing cold air onto it with his wide open mouth, and gently grinding his teeth into her flesh. She moaned, she wasn’t expecting that sensation, and immediately felt her lips flush, a little wave of sensations rushed over her. Bob decided he’d join Jason in pleasuring Gloria, and since he was excited from seeing her reaction he told her to look up and see his prick stand out. He knew from before she loved the sight of a hard cock, and this time she mumbled an approving “Mmmmmm…” as he was stroking himself for her to see.

“Come here, I wanna touch it,” she said reaching out.

He gave his dick to her and she put her fingers on it, feeling the hardness—not for long though, because Jason from below was starting to use his tongue to fuck her pussy lips while ‘massaging’ her outer cunt with his teeth.

Bob knew it was now really time to act. Her thighs spread, on her back, Jason in between her legs, the only thing Bob could do was to kiss her. Kiss her lips, massage her tits, lower himself to take the nipples in his mouth, bite her gently. He knew Jason was still mashing his teeth into her groin so the sensation must be double if he teeths her titties as well—and boy, was it good for her! She was now moaning, pulling them by their hair, into her, harder, she was feeling the heat rise. Bob rose up despite her little protests and pinched her nipples with his fingers. His dick was standing out as he was kneeling on the bed beside her, she could see it and her eyes sparkled. Pinching again, he pulled the nipples upwards, and again, and again… she could really feel it, harder and harder every time. Grabbing hold of one nipple with both hands so it couldn’t slip from his grasp, he pulled as hard as he could without hurting her too much, lifting all of her big tit—by the nipple. Jason looked up, drawn by Gloria’s deep moan.

“Shit, man, you’re gonna rip it right off her!,” he said, only to hear Gloria protest:

“No waaayy… feels so good, pull it some more!...”

So he pulled and pulled, then turned his attention to the other boob, and Gloria was squirming like a bitch in heat. The nipple Bob had abandoned was swollen and red, but it didn’t hurt, he’d only made her horny. It was burning OK, but no pain—just lust.

Her pussy was now being eaten good and proper. Fingers fucking in and out of her, tongue lashing at her clit, she was just too close to cumming for comfort, and her titties were burning. The two men could see that, and realized it must be about time…

With Bob still caressing her, touching and feeling her breasts, letting one hand drop down to her flooded pussy from time to time, Jason went into their bag and got out the needles. That was the second phase of their fantasy. First, he gave Bob the cream he was supposed to rub into her flesh: a cream similar to what people use to numb their pain, in that it gives the area where it’s rubbed a burning feeling, but it didn’t do much in terms of numbing any sensations. Quite the contrary, the three would eventually find…

Now she was all prepped up: fiery red tits and pussy, glistening, and having been ‘that’ close to orgasm at least four times… she could take anything. So they took the first needle and pushed it gently into her soft flesh. They knew there’d be no blood, though the needle was quite thick. It was sterile of course, just like in their fantasy. Their fantasy was that they’d use this method to ‘get inside’ her, deeper than her skin, to reach into her flesh and she would let them in, she’d cum when the needles were inside her tits and when both men would cum inside her pussy… they’d all cum, they hoped, at the same time…

Each breast was supposed to take at least two needles, and she wasn’t feeling any pain on the first one. She asked for the second one, and asked for it to go in faster because she was hot, so as Bob was shoving it in, Jason picked the third one and twisted its tip into her other tittie. Closer to the hard nipple, Jason wanted it to move when he’d twist her nips, to cause sensations deep in her flesh and not just on her skin. She looked down again, opening her eyes from the moan she’d just let out, and saw there were three in now:

“Ohhhhh gaawd,” she groaned and pushed her pussy skyward. She was on fire!

The guys took turns twiddling the needles and then gave in to the desire building up in their groins: Gloria let Bob underneath her (her titties jiggling with the needles still plunged deep inside them), and his rigid cock immediately found its way into her squishy cunt. Right away, Jason positioned himself, expecting this to be a little difficult: he tried to enter her too, next to Bob. It was easy… so easy! Much easier than expected. He slid almost right in, with almost no effort. She was gaping for their cocks, her whole body squirming. Her nipples out into the cool air, burning red, being pinched by the men. They started working her pussy out with their horny dicks and she was cumming in no time… cumming uncontrollably, wildly, screaming from time to time and moaning constantly. Her pussy was so wet and so opened up that the two men couldn’t get enough friction to cum quickly, they were pushing their dicks against each other, trying to get themselves off inside her! She was shouting “I’m yours, I’m open, I’m yours for the taking, just feel me, how deep you are inside… how I feel you throbbing…” She got enough control to lift her hands in front of her body and grab at her cunt, opening further, letting the soaked balls slap directly against each other, freeing them as much as she could from the restraints of her thighs, and her lips, to get inside as deep as they ever could. Of course, she could feel them, as though in a dream, banging deep in her against her cervix, hurting a little, but that didn’t count one bit! All she wanted was to swallow the men, completely, utterly, to let them merge into her, and here they were—

“Aaaaah!,”

“Aaaaarggggghhhhmm!”

They were cumming at the same time, on the waves of her own orgasms, deep inside her, as deep as they ever could. Jason let himself pulsate a few times inside her, then—as planned—took it out and let all his remaining cum flood her mouth, her chin and neck, and drip onto her tits. She swallowed, deeply hungry, all she could, while slapping at her own pussy fiercely with her left hand, with her right milking Jason hard into her mouth. Bob was feeling the nails of her fingers on the root of his dick as the slaps were landing onto her cunt. He was going softer, and her slaps slowed down too. She only gave herself about ten hard pussy spanks, but her clit was really swollen. Bob’s dick fell out of her and she grabbed at it, milked it for the cum that was left and brought the creamy stuff to her mouth, to be swallowed hungrily. Her pussy lips completely numb, she almost thought she’d faint, but managed to say “I’m yours now…”

Jason collapsed next to the other two. He turned to hug them, and felt the needles in Gloria’s breasts. Before he would let himself glow with his friends, he had to remove the needles. They left small red dots on her skin, of which one was bleeding slightly. Bob was looking, and noticed it too. They both bent their heads to lick it up, together. It was her blood now, inside them.

DesDays
DesDays
13 Followers