Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 01

Story Info
Christina finds Alex's secret and it changes their lives.
15.4k words
4.25
36.4k
50

Part 1 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2021, All rights reserved - mimaster

Greetings readers!

This is the first installment of a new series; one that's quite a departure for me. I've toyed with the idea for years, after many readers wrongly assumed the direction the Ann series was going to eventually take. Yet I never thought I'd actually write a storyline based on a hotwife/cuckold relationship.

That thought process changed a few years ago, when I started following a rather unique blog. It covered many interesting aspects of that particular dynamic, and I have to admit it captured my interest, as well as providing inspiration. This series is very loosely based on the themes described in that blog. It's been a nice diversion from the Ann and Betsy series, allowing me to remain creative while stepping away from those storylines from time to time to recharge.

This tale takes place in Southern California in early 2019. The first couple of chapters will whet your appetite of what's to come, before we go back and learn how the protagonist's relationship quickly evolved.

If the themes of hotwives, cuckolds, bulls and stags isn't to your liking, you might look elsewhere for your erotic entertainment. If it is up your naughty alley, I hope you enjoy this journey into that world.

The night before - The torment begins

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday evening, May 16th

When Alex Edwards came home on Thursday night, his wife Christina was waiting. He didn't have time to put down his briefcase before she'd grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the kitchen to talk privately. Their kids were out back, swimming in the large pool. From where she stood, she could keep an eye on them while she told him of her plans.

"You're going to be watching the kids this weekend. I'm going out of town."

"What? Where?"

"I have no idea," she replied calmly as she lifted her wine glass to her lips. "It really doesn't matter. I'm going to go wherever the text tells me to go. Actually, you're going to be dropping the kids off at school first, and then you'll be dropping me off."

"What? Who's texting you?"

"My bull, silly. And he's not texting me. He's texting you!"

That text arrived twenty minutes later, on Alex's phone, confirming that she was indeed serious about being gone for an extended weekend. He tried to protest, citing his work as the reason her request was unreasonable.

Dismissing him, she said, "This isn't a request, Alexander. You'll always be working. That's who you are. But I am who I am now, and I'm not going to put my life on hold anymore because you can't figure out how to manage your day better. Need I remind you I went over two months without sex while you worked and... well, you know very well what you were doing."

He'd gotten used to her using his past indiscretions against him to prove a point when it came to their new, quickly evolving relationship. He ignored it, focusing on the area that concerned him. "Christina, I can't always just get away anytime I want. I'm a lawyer. I have responsibilities."

"Which is why you missed out on coming to the hotel and watching me fuck this afternoon, isn't it?"

"I was in court!"

"Excuses."

"I just said... I have responsibilities."

"Your first responsibility is to your family."

"Well no kidding. But we're not talking about some emergency, dear. This isn't -"

"A democracy," she interrupted. "I'm the hotwife. You're the cuckold. You serve me. Or did you forget how this works?"

"Well, no. And I wish you wouldn't call me that."

"That's what you are. Wasn't it you that said you wanted us to live this lifestyle? Wasn't it you that stopped fucking me and began fantasizing about other men fucking me instead?"

"It wasn't like that. It was -"

"Let's be clear. You do love me fucking another man, don't you? You love watching my bull take me and fuck me like a slut."

"Well, of course I do. You know that."

"Well I thought so too. But then you went and disappointed me by not showing up to watch him destroy my pussy this afternoon. It made me wonder if you're as committed to this as I am."

That comment cut through him like a sword. He could still picture the image of the text she'd sent, and how her pussy looked being stretched wide by the thick black cock she was taking.

Still, he forged ahead with his concern. "I understand that. But I was there yesterday watching you."

"You watched your porn every night. I try to give you a surprise and let you watch me two days in a row, and you stiff me! Thank God my bull stiffed me better. At least I can count on him."

"I understand you're disappointed. But we can't let this interfere with how I make a living. Like I said, I'm a lawyer. I do have responsibilities."

"You're not a lawyer Alexander. You're a partner... in a law firm. Are you telling me you don't have other lawyers and staff that work for you? Your precious cunt Ashley comes to mind."

"Well of course," he groaned, hoping she'd drop the commentary about the newest young associate of the firm. One he had an unusual personal relationship with.

"Then learn to fucking delegate. Put the cunt on it."

"We've been over this, Christina. Ashley reports to Jim Leonard at the firm, not me. I can't have that conflict of interest hanging over me. And as far as her personal life, she belongs to Jack Austin now."

"Oh, that's right. You gave her to him. Whose to say he won't try to give her back? Whose to say Jim won't. She's apparently disposable. Most whores are."

"I never said that. I said she was discarded by her old law firm. She's going to be a great lawyer. She's an asset to the firm. It was better we hire her than someone else in town."

"Convenient that you got her fired then, isn't it," she smirked.

It was an argument he wasn't going to win. It was one he didn't want to have again. Resigned that it wasn't worth continuing, he tried to change the focus back to his original objection.

"Regardless, I don't have the luxury of ignoring my professional responsibilities."

"Also regardless, I've told you I'm not putting my needs on hold anymore. I expected you at that hotel today, and I'm fucking pissed you didn't show up like I asked. I'm NOT going to be disappointed again. You will take me to my bull tomorrow, and you will look after the kids this weekend. It's that or you hire someone to babysit, because the bottom line is I'm going to be gone."

"Where?"

"Wherever the text says. I'm not certain where. I don't really care. I'm not in charge of that. My job this weekend is to do whatever my bull tells me to do. I belong to him again starting tomorrow morning when you drop me off. Whatever he tells me to do, or makes me do... that's what I'm going to do."

"What the hell does that even mean?"

"You're kidding, right? Did you learn nothing from your relationship with the cunt? I don't know what I'll be doing, and I don't want to. All I know is I'll be with him, which means I won't have any control of my sexuality. He's in charge, and I'm his slut to do with as he pleases. I'm going to be used. I'm going to be surprised. I'm going to be taken places in my head that I have no power over. It's no different than how you get off on not having a choice in this. I want to feel the same way... and I can't experience that with him during the week. In the back of my head, I always know that in a few hours I have to go right back to being an ordinary mom and a Stepford wife. The hotwife in me always gets the short stick, even while I'm getting a bigger dick."

It was another dig at his manhood. The fact that he actually had a well above average cock didn't matter; not now that she was regularly fucking a much, much larger one. Yet as much as what she said stung, he found himself getting hard because of it.

Knowing her statement hit home, she finished her point. "I need to do this, Alexander. I need to commit to this and know there's no time limit for once... that I'm not fucking him with one eye on the clock. I need to embrace it for an entire weekend, and know there's no backing out if it gets rough. And if you're honest with yourself, that's what makes it so hot for you too. You know if you're being honest, you want to spend an entire weekend feeling like you did in court today."

He understood. Part of the thrill for him was the idea of not knowing what she was going to do with her bull. But that quickly wore off once she began seeing him more regularly. Not once things turned, and the path he thought they were on began to drastically change.

Sure, he still got excited about being at work and finding out she was fucking another man. But once she started doing it several times a week, always on the same days, it became a bit predictable. It was still exciting, especially whenever he'd get at text with some erotic picture of what she was doing. It was even more so on the rare times he'd be told he could watch in person.

But with familiarity comes normalcy, and if he were being honest with himself, it was always better when something happened when he didn't expect it. It was being on that edge that turned him on so much. That's why her unexpected text to meet up at a hotel on a Thursday stunned him. That he was stuck in court was unfortunate. The X-rated texts that started coming every few minutes once he hadn't shown up at the instructed time drove his angst to levels he hadn't experienced before.

Nodding, he let her know she was right. She smiled sweetly, because she had him where she wanted him.

"I'm going to tell the kids that mommy is going away to a spa. And I'm going to tell them that I'll be a different woman when I come back. I don't know whether that's going to be something physical, like when I got my nipples and navel pierced for him... or just my emotional state of mind. But I expect to come back here a different person, which is what you want."

"I don't want you to be different, Christina. I just want to... I don't know... I wanted to open us up to more adventure. I liked the way things were before we went on vacation. I liked the way things were back in March."

"You mean back when you were fucking the cunt?" she smiled wickedly.

"You know that's not what I meant. I was talking... never mind."

"Yes, I know you loved how things were. But the reason we are where we are is because of January. And let's be honest, the women you were fantasizing most about are like what I'm trying to be. All our vacation proved to me was that I needed the stability of my bull, and a lot more than once a week. You wanted me to be a hotwife. There's a big difference between that and just saying you want to try a different position in bed... which you could have done, by the way, if you would have just grown a pair of balls and asked."

She was toying with his psyche again, playing on his angst, insinuating her bull was a much better lover than he was. He felt the knot in his stomach grow, and he nodded in compliance. "I know. I never told you about my fantasies."

"And?"

"And it wasn't the place of my dutiful wife to act like a slut if her husband doesn't want her to."

"That's right," she grinned. "So, what am I now?"

"A hotwife... because that's what I wanted all along," he sighed.

"And what does that mean?"

"It means you're his sex toy."

"Mmm... yeesss," she hissed. "And there are a lot of different areas to explore in being a great hotwife. You've looked at enough videos to know that by now. And because I've seen them too, I intend to do just that... explore. Not that it matters. You don't really have a say in this, Alexander. This is what I want. Understood?"

"Can we at least do it next weekend, so I have time to prepare?"

"Absolutely not. My bags are already packed. He's already made the arrangements. This is happening whether you like it or not. And I suggest you figure out how to like it, because I have a feeling this isn't going to be a one-time thing."

His heart began pounding, his mind racing with the possibilities of what it all might mean. He was about to panic when she seized the moment.

"On your knees, Cuck!"

He hated that nickname from her almost as much as he hated being called Meat by her bull. It was his moniker for Alex, a way of reminding him that while he had a good-sized cock, there were monsters out there that women craved.

Alex preferred to view himself as a Stag. And there were times she had allowed that mindset to take hold. She'd even encouraged it early on. Those heady days in March came to mind. Their relationship looked like it was going to go in an entirely different direction when it came to their kinky extracurricular desires as a couple. That was until things took an odd and dangerous turn. She still let him have the occasional dalliance, believing that balance was important in their marriage. Yet most of the time, when she was in a particularly dominant frame of mind, she insisted he was a cuckold. And because of that he was suddenly more concerned with what she'd just told him to do.

"On my what?"

Putting her hand on his shoulder, she pushed firmly on it, and he instinctively dropped to the floor. She lifted the front of her mid-length skirt, showing off a pair of panties he'd never seen before. They were the sexiest he'd ever seen her wear, and she giggled.

"Do you like the present he gave me?"

"Very."

"Good. Now pull them down. Mommy needs her pussy eaten."

"Here... NOW?"

"I'm not in the mood for questions. The kids are having fun in the pool. I've got my eyes on them right now," she said as she raised the glass of wine she'd been nursing since they'd started their discussion. After taking a sip, she looked down at him. "Eat me, Cuck."

He pulled the panties to the side, eyeing her beautiful pussy. Her thick bush was matted; her pussy lips reddened and a bit swollen. And she was incredibly wet. Deciding it was better to do as she said quickly before they got interrupted and it put her in a bad mood, he moved up and extending his tongue. She grabbed the back of his head while pressing her hips forward, forcing his face into her pelvis.

In seconds he recognized something was different. Very different. He pulled back, swallowing hard instinctively before he could react. Then it hit him.

"Was that... is that what I think it was?"

"Mmm, yes," she hissed again. "You're a true cuckold now, sweetie. Now eat that cum. You know you want to."

"FUCK CHRISTINA! YOU LET HIM..." her index finger went to her lips, silencing him. In a whisper, he finished his exclamation. "You let him cum inside you!?"

Shrugging, she responded. "I had no choice."

"What the fuck do you mean you had no choice? We agreed! Condoms! He has to use condoms!"

"And who is in charge of buying his condoms?" she asked.

He knew the answer. As much as he hated to admit it, he also knew he needed to provide it or he would feel her wrath. "I am. But I didn't know you were going to be with him today! It's Thursday!"

"And I'm pretty sure I texted you today and told you I needed you to stop at the store and then come to the hotel, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I didn't know why?"

"Yes, you did. I told you I was out of them last night when I was letting you jack off on my feet. Were you too worked up to remember that?"

"That's still no excuse, Christina. We had an agreement."

"Yes, we had an agreement. And that agreement was that I'd make the men I let fuck me use condoms as long as you bought them. I'm a married woman with two kids, Alexander. I told you, I have no desire to be put in the embarrassing situation where I have to buy condoms for my lovers. And you agreed."

"But shit, you can't just let him cum in you. That's crazy. I can't believe you did that!"

"I don't know why you're so shocked. I sent you a picture. You can clearly see he wasn't wearing one. And that's what makes this exciting... how crazy it can be," she said calmly, taking another sip of her wine. She let out a laugh. "You should have seen him when I told him you weren't going to come to watch us and we were going to have to fuck without condoms. Damn. He usually wants me to suck him. And you know how much he loves fucking my ass. But not today. Today all that boy wanted was my white, married pussy. I told you, he really tore it up. I couldn't keep him off me."

Alex was freaking out. He was also harder than he'd ever been before. His emotions were so conflicted he just kneeled there on the hardwood floor, staring at her dripping hole. He could see more thick white semen oozing out, to the point he wondered just how many times he did fuck her.

"You might want to get busy cleaning me up. I guess the idea of fucking me bareback was too much. He came four times today. If you don't hurry, I might end up being the mother of three."

She was teasing him, of course. She knew her ovulation cycle so well it was scary. She had to. She hated being on the pill because of some of the side effects she experienced with it, and she actually hated the idea of condoms. But she did make that agreement with her husband. And if he would have brought them like she asked, she would have honored it. It was a calculated risk allowing her lover to go ahead and fuck her without one. But she was glad she did, especially once Alexander resumed eating her. He was like a man possessed, digging deep for all the sperm he could find.

The more Alex sucked deep on her pussy, the more she confirmed just how much she hated the idea of using condoms; but not as much as her bull. While she'd told her husband that she'd honor their agreement, her bull had no intention of doing it.

From day one, he had fucked her without protection. At least, he did whenever they were alone. He'd play nice and put on a condom during the times he'd fucked Christina with Alex in the room. But privately, he refused. Instead, he produced a piece of paper, showing his test results, which were dated just the week before.

When she questioned him about it, wondering why he'd bothered to be tested for STDs, he simply grinned and said, "You don't think you're the only slut I fuck, do you?"

It took her a minute to process the quick conversation that followed, and it crushed her heart a bit to realize that the man she'd thought she'd seduced into becoming her lover had instead played her perfectly to get into her panties, repeatedly. It hurt more to accept the truth that he'd perfected that tactic, successfully bedding women over and over in his job at the health club. But what really wounded her pride was his confession that she wasn't the only hotwife he was currently fucking. He told her there were three others.

He didn't feel like his telling her that was a lie. And if it was, it was of the little white variety. After all, there was a time when he'd had as many as four married hotwives he was involved with at one time. It just so happened that he currently had just the one. He was so excited about how Christina was responding, he didn't feel like screwing it up by playing with others. This was the kind of woman that deserved all of his attention.

Still, he told her that if she wanted to continue being in his imaginary stable, as he crudely referred to it, then the subject of using condoms was off the table. He stated bluntly that the pool of available pussy he dipped in was low risk; he only fucked married women. That he took it upon himself to get tested every month proved to those who wanted his cock that it was safe to do so latex free. He said he had test results going back three years, if she so desired to see them.

So it was that she accepted his terms. As much as it upset her to know she wasn't the only one he was having that type of relationship with, the idea of not being with him again wasn't an option in her eyes. She'd just started to branch out sexually, and the orgasms that man gave her were mind-altering. She would have done practically anything to keep fucking him.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers