All Comments on 'Unwanted Obsession Ch. 02'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thrilled to be the first!

I was so disappointed when Ch. 01 ended! You have me hooked--I need to know what happens next! Thus I was thrilled when I checked your other work and found Ch. 02, just submited today! It's a privilege to be one of the first to read it.

Your story is fascinating and well-told. The only reason I didn't rate it higher was that it needs considerable work on sentence structure and punctuation. So, find a good proofreader, but by all means, keep it coming!

MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
I enjoy all of your work...

I can't wait to see what Ronald has planned for Louise next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoa...

The funniest thing. I don't like bondage, or continuous rape with death threats stories - but I love yours. Something about the way you write and how you portray the characters makes me want to read every word. Please keep up the good work.

windstormywindstormyover 15 years ago
Hey hon...

Enjoyed chapter 2 very much. I'm starting to thing that 'Ronald' is pushing himself past that thin line between sanity/insanity or whatever sanity he had left. Looking forward to reading chapter 3 and find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa, Incredible!

Can I just say how incredibly easy it is to believe this could be a true story?? The interaction between rapist and victim is so genuinely brutal and fascinating to watch as he and she both slowly realize her own reactions. But most importantly their reactions of disbelief in her own excitement is what really gets me to love this story! I love that she resists as best she can the entire time, even disliking herself for it and begging him to stop so she doesn't cum! It eery how closely Louise's reactions are to my own during a rape role play. This is truly now one of my favorite and most erotic stories to have the pleasure of reading. I admit, I had my doubts when I started reading the first chapter, especially when Louise originally reacted with pure lust. I was afraid she would continue to act that way the entire time, I was pleasantly surprised that she didn't! The fact that she was truly humiliated and forced to cum despite all her determination to keep that one shred of her dignity. To be brought down so low to such a helpless and powerless level... being broken mentally and emotionally, to be forced in all ways into such submission, this is the true apex for me! And the mind fuck games he plays are incredible!!! If you never get around to finishing this story it will be a crime against all rape fantasies.

And can I just say that this story not only made me wet, but got me to cum without touching myself? Truly a piece of art. I hope to read the rest some day.

-Ravenbright

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous