All Comments on 'Unwanted Obsession Ch. 06'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh shit

dont take a break!

shandalshandalalmost 15 years ago
love it

Really enjoy your work - don't take too long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hopefully you will become sane before the next

desire to write overwhelms you.

whymightiwhymightialmost 15 years ago
Makes me want more...

Your story is getting better with each chapter.

I love how Ronald's character is evolving.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More MORE MORE!!

Please continue this incredible story as soon as you can! Your writing is impeccable and your imagination is even better! Don't listen to the person who wants you to become sane before the next chapter, this was perfect. I especially loved the part where he made her cum while looking in his eyes as he told her that she was his. OH MY GOD!! It was like a fantasy come true (me being the girl in the chains). This story has been making appearances in my fantasies and I can't wait to read more MORE MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't mess with this anymore

it seems to me, that was a damn good ending. i disagree with my fellow rabid fans, if you continue writing now, you'll only muddle the story. i think you've taken this as far as it should go. what could you possibly write next, that won't ruin it? lowish falls in love with ronald? too stockholm syndromish and the authenticity of it all will be ruined. whatever you decide, it's been a pleasure reading this. best of luck to ya.

xBriarRosexxBriarRosexalmost 15 years ago
Sadly, I agree

You shouldn't continue any further. It's an amazing story and I'd love to keep going but I don't want it to fall prey to the literotica storyline. Where the girl falls in love with the rapist. Or the movie happy ending where he somehow dies and she escapes. Leaving it open like this leaves me to my tortured imagination as I lie awake at night with all this imagery running through my head. I've greatly enjoyed this saga. You captured perfectly the role of the girl with rape fantasies who gets caught up in an actual event, her self hatred and physcial desires constantly at war. Bravo, my friend. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well I don't agree

I thought this story could only be worse after Ronald released Louise but I was proved wrong - besides an ending like that leaves me thinking about what will happen next... and although my imagination does a pretty good job I would still be thrilled to hear it from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Either way, it's all good.

There's so much controversy on whether to keep going with the story or to end it here. Either way, I've really enjoyed the story. If you decide to write another chapter like you said after taking a break, I'll be very happy. But if you decide to end it there, that's good too. The author's the one who creates the story and ends it when it's over.

MalkorMalkorover 14 years ago
I hadn't realized...

...that I had read this previously without commenting on it. Shame on me. I do think that you could end your series here, but it could continue as well. It all depends on what you think is going to happen next. Myself, I am curious to see how Ronald continues to handle Louise's hatred of him. I don't think I would want to see her falling in love with him. But then, it all depends on how it's written. -M

dark_kittydark_kittyover 14 years ago
First off have to say love the story.....

secondly the only problem I would have with you ending the story now would be if you didn't inform us that this is in fact the end, because as one of the readers that have fallowed the story since chapter one,waiting really long times between chapters, I would be slightly irritated if this was the end and in a year I am still checking it all the time for a new chapter. But lets face it unless you are a unbelievable writer there is only a few ways this could end. one, Low shuts down and lives in her head until she dies, two, Low gets him pissed enough to kill her, four Low escapes and maybe kills him maybe not, and five Low is brain washed by him and stays willingly (I say brain washed because hostages do not fall in love with their captors they convince themselves that they have nothing else). so its easy enough to pick which ever one suites me. all I want to know is if I pick one for myself or if you will do it for me?

ellyneiellyneiover 14 years agoAuthor
actually...

There are other possible ways for this to end, than the ones suggested by commenters. Thank you all for all the comments, by the way. It means a lot to me that you all took the effort to place comments. This story does not end here no. And, yes, there is still a long wait before next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

I wouldn't write a sentence more into the future on this one. You kept the suspense, no 'happily ever after' ending to it, and it shouldn't have one. But at the same time, a negative ending could be just as damaging. Sometimes the best work is left for the reader to wonder about for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please

I really enjoyed this series. Please write more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Untill then be well and blessed.

DecadentDavinaDecadentDavinaabout 14 years ago
Great Writing

I stayed up half the night reading chapter 1-6. The character development is very well done and the storyline/internal thoughts of the characters very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whoa.....

This story hooked me and would not let go! I think I tried to stop, but I had to keep reading until I ran out of chapters.

Fantastic writing.

x_dark_kit_xx_dark_kit_xover 13 years ago
Please continue!

I know a lot of other people have said that this is a good place to end it, but i'd really like to see this story continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I couldnt stop reading! I even missed clocking into work it was so good! Im torn between where it ended and wanting more. Im left on the edge wondering what happened but at the same time the ending was just. Amazing writing. Thank you for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love It

Great story, great character development, well written! Please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More and meaner! Im totally nuts about these two now and I hope they live happily ever after in a demented sexual way, is it wrong that im totally rooting for Ronald?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

i hope she actually in some sick and demented way falls for ronald. keep writing its amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing! I love how Ronald slowly falls for her, how he tries so hard to get her back. I hope she falls in love with Ronald too. Your writing style and structure is wonderful and the story is suspenseful and entertaining. I love it and can`t wait for chapter 7! I hope there are many more chapters to come and i wish you all the best on the rest of your writing. (Not that you need it!) :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You're amazing you are so freaking awesome

I love this story and I agree with every one else

I really in some kind of weird freaky demented way

hope they fall in love with one another

Syk2340Syk2340almost 13 years ago
Amazing

More more more lol we all want no need more, you have dragged us along with sweet words, brutal beatings, and depraved fantasies now please don't torture us any more than are own imaginations and bodies are now, dripping wet and throbbing hard. Please please write more and tell us when, I can hardly breath in anticipation of what is to come.

I was in the middle of playing with someone while reading this and it made the play time 200% more amazing between your words and my mind the twisted logic missing and creating a new beautiful sadistic world for me to live and thrive in.

...ahh please continue soon I beg of you

labyrinth59labyrinth59over 12 years ago
Loved it.

I am glad i found this series now, so i could read them all, one after the other, i don't think i would have had the patience to wait if i had read them when they were first written.

Thouroughly enjoyed each and every part, well done.

cheyenne6cheyenne6over 12 years ago
Brilliant

Have read all the chapters and would love there to be more. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

We search for words like these, thoughts that come together in such a way, that for a brief time, we are simultaneously held captive and set free. Thank you for sharing them. Please, continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh god

please hurry.. this is am absolutely amazing story and i cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Such a good series! Loved it not only as erotica, but the story in general!

marvellousninemarvellousnineover 12 years ago

The twin horns of the dilemma--to continue or not.

Yes, I realize ellynei has said it will continue. Nevertheless, if this were the ending, it would still be balanced and appropriate.

Well-written, the entire series thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

AMAZING! Love this entire series! Write at your own pace as need be, but PLEASE write more!😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

I love it please write more lol =) i kinda hope they fall in love, but it doesnt look to hopefull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For the love of all that is primal and base about sex

Finish this story please I'm begging you, PLEASE.

Curious_georgieCurious_georgieover 11 years ago
perfection

i really really love these. i think what i love most is that they haven't gone all gooey-sweet at the end, full of unrealistic romantic notions. you have kept that hard edge. that delicious, sick, hard edge. thanks for that.

i do hope you will write more.

girlcupidgirlcupidover 11 years ago

Yum, I hope you finish (:

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Almost sad

because this just can't end up with anything other than one of their deaths....i only wish it could but the beating part will ruin any chance of that :-(

tati89tati89about 11 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the BEST stories on here! I hope you'll give us more one day. Love that it's not your typical girl falls in love with kidnapper syndrome. That's what makes your story so interesting since we have no idea where it will go from here. Lowish and ronald are nicely fleshed out characters as well, amazing job!!! (1000x)

It's been a long time since you've updated and I hope that u'll reconsider continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write more

Pretty please continue writing about them. I love this story

edelaurenceedelaurencealmost 10 years ago
dark sexy as hell

dark sexy ... amazing, spirited, bitter, the best. You are a real talent ellynei in my top 5 stories xx

guest6guest6almost 10 years ago
Great stuff

Only just found this series - it's tremendous!

lovebird1805lovebird1805over 9 years ago
UPDATE PLEASEEEEE !!

I really enjoyed your story. .. Please update soon. ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Don't you publish this? You wrote this on 2008 and a lot of captive/noncon books are now on the market, and most of them are nowhere as good as this one. It is such a pity. I've wasted money on awful books when there's this gem I read for free. I am sure this story will catch the attention of readers like me: controversial and well-written. Ugh, I'm getting frustrated when I think of those trash I bothered paying for.

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago
chapter 7!!!!!!!!

I think it would be amazing if somehow they both actually fell for each other 😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm still hoping there is something redeemable in Ronald... he's one dark and twisted guy....is he capable of even the slightest compassion? Very well written... your description of what goes through both characters' thoughts are very believable. I agree with a previous comment, if you could pull off Louise and Ronald somehow ending up happily ever after, that would be writing genius! Personally I don't see how the story could get there (Ronald hasn't shown a shred of sanity yet thus far), then again, I'm not writing the story. As always, many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Damn, why is it always the really good stories that get left unfinished? Any chance you'll be continuing this story or is poor Lowish condemned to a lifetime of endless, orgasmic torture at the hands of her twisted captor? It would be great to see where this story goes. Ronald's "new doesn't have to be bad" attitude in this chapter opens more possibilities for the direction of the story. As dark as this story is, you do a great job with the bits of comic relief throughout your chapters. I LOL'd at the Ronald Reagan ("yes, Mr. President") content in a prior chapter.

Seriously, this is simply too well written of a story to leave unresolved.....

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Love how dark this is!

I love it! Found the story and read it all the way through and I'm so frustrated that it stopped here! I love how dark it's been, getting to see inside Ronald's obsessive mindset and Louise's struggle to fight against what her body wants but her mind doesn't. I've enjoyed it so much and I really hope you write chapter 7! I totally get needing to be in the mindset for it though, I'm the same way with my writing. Please please continue it though!

joodlejoodleover 9 years ago
I am commenting

I am commenting, and I hope it isn't in vain. You need to finish this story. I know it is hard to finish something like this gracefully. But you have to do it. Do it for me. I commented. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!!!!

This story is awesome!!! Please finish?

thundersglorythundersgloryover 9 years ago
This is Definitely my favorite story on this site.

It's so dark and engaging. I find most stories I like on this site with a level of non consent are either, a) the aggressor obtains real love for the female in the story (Such as in 'Love...and Love Intensely' or B) the aggressor merely uses the girl for his pleasure and hurts her and takes pleasure in that. (such as in 'Fun with Cindy') But this story masterfully takes a well put together psychopathic money genius and makes him almost likable (at least likable by me) Instead of being on one side of the spectrum or the other,as the aforementioned stories are, it walks a line in between . I just love this story and the characters so much, Ronald and 'Lowish' are characters I want to see progress more in their new life. I often reread this story and am just now feeling compelled to leave a comment (in grasping hope you see it and are inspired to write more.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue please!

I'm dying to know how this will end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ridiculous trash

Who the hell would find this story a turn on? Someone with deep disturbances. To the writer, you a genuinely a sick individual. Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ummm

She's not really happy so this wasn't really a great ending I read all six chapters in one night hoping for them to find a mutual ground and for her to feel something positive and good for him in the end and there was none of that and I know that you forewarned us about what kind of story this would be but I don't find it pleasurable are happy that it ended this way maybe somebody else will and I appreciate your submission but for me it was just kind of sad I felt bad for both of them I felt bad he couldn't feel love or empathy for her and that he was selfish in taking her and I felt bad that her fear never subsided enough to see his softer side and that he never showed it to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DONT STOP

Please, I have read over these twice now and love this twisted story. you atleast need to finish it better. give some answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love this story ive re-read it so many times!

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
Lovely...

This is, definatly, an interesting story :-) - hvor kommer mon alt det danske fra..?

Thats, definatly, giving it another twist - personally I’m not Big on rape stories, but more into Ds with a sadistic twist, but I’m, for sure, gonna follow this one if you ever write more - its really well written.

Thank You :-)

Bastarden

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No update after years

So sad to return to your page time and again and to find out that you’ll probably never finishing this. What a pity

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Part 2

I must say the best part about this non con is the beating. Not many linger on that part which is incredibly arousing. I would have to ask my roleplay writing partner to beat me, because to most it just don't come naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know I’ve heard about many people adding to long neglected fics out of boredom in this pandemic. It would be nice if that happened here (or if you wrote more noncon in general because yours is great.

XviiQueenofswordsXviiQueenofswordsover 2 years ago

Please finish this. 💙

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thankyou to the author. I have read this over and over for years and I will read this forever I wonder if he will impregnate her and make her his baby factory. He would have to control his violent side. Worried for her life at this point. Love is dangerous. Boop. I hope you finish this. Till then let's all write the ending in our dreams tonite. Dream sexy dreams!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous