Unwanted Sex Becomes Desired Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"You really do love the feelings of having sex, fucking as you put it, don't you?" she asks me.

"Oh, absolutely and truthfully, I know you would too."

"Well, you don't need to try and find a partner for me. I get propositioned all the time. I can easily find a man to be with. The problem for me is that first time. The discovering that it can be as great as you think it is instead of hurtful and horrible as I remember it. I don't know that I have the willingness to try it, it scares me too much. You trusted Jack and he did the job for you. I don't know anyone I trust like that because I still believe that it won't be as good for me as it has been for you. I'd need to be in a position to stop it if it started bothering me."

I really didn't want to share Jack but he was the likely only one that might work for her. "Mom, I bet Jack would be willing to do for you what he did for me."

"Jack? He's way too young for me."

"Age doesn't matter for this one time introduction. What matters is a guy with an erect penis that can make you feel great."

My Mom sort of gives a low laugh. "You're not going to give up are you? Even if I was willing, I think I'd need you there also as some sort of guarantee that it would stop when I wanted it to."

"You mean I would watch Jack having sex with you?"

"I hadn't thought about it much but, yes, I guess that's how it would be."

I thought for just a second, answering probably to fast and glib. "We can do that. I can get Jack to agree. We just need to pick a time."

"I think I'm probably making a mistake so it would be best to happen as soon as possible before I get sensible and change my mind."

"I'll have Jack come by after school. When you get home from work and take a shower, he should be here and we can do this."

My Mom came home a little after 4 and Jack had called to say he'd be here in about ten minutes. So I got her to take a shower. I felt a little guilty but I went into the bathroom when she got out of the shower and was drying off. I had never really seen my Mom naked before. At least not all at once while she's moving around next to me. She's actually in very good shape. Nice breasts, not sagging at all it seems. Fairly slim waist, very good legs. I figure if I'm to be there watching as Jack licks her and fucks her, I might as well get used to it.

"Mom," I said because I had just noticed it, "you have a real mop of pubic hair. Jack has to get in their to get at your clit and vagina. Would it be o.k. to use scissors and just trim it some?"

She looks at me. "Is it really necessary?"

"Well, no, but it will make the experience better for Jack. I trim mine. Some girls shave just like they shave their legs."

'Really" They shave all around their private parts?"

"Yeah, I think some guys like that."

"Well, then, O.K. Are you going to do it?"

"Sure, I do my own, I can sure do yours."

I get her to put a foot up on the toilet so she's spread open some and whatever I cut will fall into the toilet. I just use regular scissors that we have and manage to cut off more than half the hair. I can tell that she actually gets a little wetter inside her pussy from having someone working all around it. I'm even surer than ever that she'll respond well to Jack.

Jack comes in and up. Mom and I lead him to her bedroom. He takes off all his clothes and Mom really looks him over. "Missus Stempel," he says, "You have a gorgeous body."

Mom surprises me. She says, "Freda, you might as well call me by my name, Freda, rather than Missus, considering what we're going to be doing."

A little awkwardly, Jack comes over to Mom and puts his arms around her. Mom just holds her arms out for a second and then puts hers around him. "We might as well do this like we mean it," Jack says and kisses her. I can tell her arms get a little tighter around him and it sure looks like she's kissing back. "Lets get on the bed," he says after the kiss breaks. He pulls the quilt and top sheet down and moves it to the foot of the bed. "There probably will be a little bit of a mess during this so we might as well only get one sheet involved."

Mom gets on the bed and lays on her back. Jack climbs up next to her and leans over her and kisses her again while his hands start feeling her breasts. I'm just watching and then decide I should probably get my clothes off, too. I'm not sure why but I know I'm going to masturbate some as I watch all this. He kisses down onto her shoulders and then onto her breasts.

He slides down a little to get his face to her left breast. He holds it with one hand while his other hand is on her other breast. He kisses and licks and sucks on her nipple. Mom makes some small noises. He moves over to the other breast and does the same. She actually moans a little. He kisses down over her stomach, his one hand already down at her crotch, rubbing or feeling her pussy. He moves down in between her legs, pulling them open more and moves his face to her pussy.

He uses his hands to pull her open and starts licking up and down in her. Mom's moans get a little louder. I can tell he's got his tongue on her clit, licking back and forth rapidly and Mom moans even more. Back down a little, licking all around inside her then back up to her clit. As he flicks his tongue on her he slides a finger into her. Her hips jump a little and she makes a guttural sort of noise. He starts sliding his finger in and out as he sucks on her clit and her hips jump some more and she's into a "Oh" sound sort of drawn out. I can see he pulls out his finger and slides two back into her. He's working his fingers in her as he sucks on her clit. She actually yells a little. No words and not really a scream. I can see she's getting wetter, the light glistens more on her.

This is very sexy. I'm rubbing my own clit getting more and more turned on. Jack has a strong erection. I realize Mom isn't on the pill, so I get a condom (we actually planned this a little) and moved over to the bed and reached up under him to put the condom on him and roll it down his cock. He just continues to work on my Mom's pussy and she's getting louder and louder. Then she gives a scream, a real scream and I can tell she's cumming. A fair amount of fluid comes out of her. Jack moves his mouth down a little and sucks on her whole pussy then pulls back and moves up over her to get his cock into her.

I'm still there so I help aim him into her and he starts pushing his way in. In no time they're fucking, really fucking. He's pounding into her and she's pushing back and grunting and they go on and on. Does he really fuck me this long? She obviously has another orgasm, she gives a real yelp. I imagine her insides are grasping Jack and soon he pushes into her hard and just holds it. I know he must be cumming. He pulls out. My Mom sort of collapses back onto the bed. I take the condom off Jack. He stays kneeling but backs up some. Mom's legs are still spread, her pussy is gaping open and dripping a little.

"Want to suck his cum out of me?" she says. I'm surprised, never expected this. But I am standing here staring at her pussy and know that inside I want to do just that, even though there's none of his cum in. So I move in between Jack and her and get my mouth to her pussy and start licking and sucking all around. It's exactly like I've done with Betty and Kerry except this is my Mom, what the heck am I doing. But I'm all sexed up and I guess she is, too, so I stay at it a little bit but not long enough to get her to another orgasm. Then I sit back. Jack puts his arms around me.

"You might as well do her now, Jack and I can watch," Mom says. Jack and I hold one another and kiss and we end up laying up next to Mom while he starts working his way down my body. I love this. It turns me on so much. He seems to love my breasts but eventually gets to my pussy and works away like he always does. I'm yelling and saying "yes, yes" and have an orgasm and then he's up over me and pushing that great cock of his into me. We fuck and fuck. He pulls out and I get on my hands and knees and he comes into me again from the rear and really pounds into me. It's glorious.

He's already cum in Mom so he lasts. He pulls out and I roll over and he gets into me again in the standard missionary position and we fuck some more until he finally cums. I think I've cum three times by then. He pulls out and sits back. Then someone's at my pussy. I look down and it's Mom, sucking on me, sucking his cum out of me. After a minute or so she sits back on her legs and looks at Jack. "Are you going to be able to do me again?" she asks.

What have I got us into?

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12