Unwanted Sex Becomes Desired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

So, we arrange a meeting with Hitchcock, the teacher at our college. Carl Hitchcock is a nice looking guy. Maybe not a George Clooney but in that direction, Slim and fit. I've always thought he strutted a little too much, like he was hoping to get the girls to be interested in him. I've never heard anything but I could believe that he had sex with his girl students if I did ever hear it. Of course, everything I might have against him probably makes him ideal for the task we need solved, being a gigolo for Greta's Mom.

Anyway, Greta seems to be having a difficult time getting to the subject so I interrupt to try and explain why we're seeing him as concisely as possible. I tell him that Greta's Mom had a horrible experience and was raped repeatedly in her teens and so has had a fear of sex for years. As Greta became old enough, her Mom also convinced Greta that sex was bad and harmful and men mistreated women. I've been Greta's friend since kindergarten so I convinced her that lots of women enjoy sex and she should try it with someone that would treat her correctly and she would also learn to love it. So we did and she has. Now, she wants to convince her Mom that sex is good and we need to find a male that would be willing to be the person who seduces her and proves to her the joys of sex. I should add that she, Frieda, is 39 years old, in good physical shape and is reasonably attractive in my opinion.

'So you're suggesting that I be that man?" Hitchcock asks us, smiling. We agree. "You know," he tells us, "you remind me of a couple of second graders who try to help their Mom and end up causing more trouble than good. What makes you think your Mom is going to change her mind and, more importantly, will end up being willing to be sexually intimate with a complete stranger?"

"We don't really know for sure," Greta tells him. "But I know my Mom and just as Jack convinced me, I think I can convince her to at last try it."

"Okay," Hitchcock replies, "that's your problem and lets assume you succeed. Now we come to an even bigger problem. What makes you think that I will make her enjoy sex? Perhaps, my attempts at sex will result in being traumatic all over again and make her crawl even deeper into her fear of sex. I think you need to, let's say 'audition', me. You need to prove to your own satisfaction that I would be good to turn loose on your Mom."

Greta says only "Oh." Then she looks at me and then back at Hitchcock. The look on her face seems to be pleading with me in some way. Finally she says, "Well, I haven't convinced my Mom yet, so even if you're right, it's not a decision I have to make right now. But you haven't said no, so we can assume, then, that you would be willing if everything met your approval. Right?"

Hitchcock gives us a big grin. That bastard is looking forward to nailing Greta, I can tell. "Yes," he says and we all say our goodbyes and leave.

"Jack," Greta says to me as we walk away, "he's saying that I need to have sex with him, isn't he? "

"Yep, that's pretty much it," I agree. I had already told her of my thinking about Hitchcock, my trepidation about involving him.

We walk on a little. "I never thought of that," she says. "But maybe he's right. We need to be sure that whoever we put with Mom is going to perform well. But, gee, me having sex with Hitchcock? I mean, he's good looking enough and would probably be good. And you've been with other girls. So my being with other guys should be o.k. I mean, we could still have the same feelings for each other couldn't we?"

"If my having been with other females hasn't interfered with your feelings for me, I think I would have to be able to accept that you'd been with other guys and still have the same feelings for you. But that would be guys in the past, not now. It's your life, though, I'm not going to order you to do or not do anything when it comes to sex. I don't know, maybe it might even be good for you to experience someone else. Maybe it would actually strengthen our feelings. But maybe not."

"Well, he is pretty sexy isn't he?" she says as if she's thinking. "Well, lets see if my mom begins to feel willing. If she is, maybe I will audition Carl." She's using his first name, like she knows him. I think she may have already made up her mind and is looking forward to it.

Now, when I see Greta's Mom, even in passing, she gives me some really odd looks. She still treats me as she always has, like one of Greta's old friends. But she's more distant. If we're doing something else I can find her looking me over while trying to look as if she isn't. I know that she now knows that Greta and I are sexually intimate and I imagine she doesn't like that at all and is trying to figure out what to do about it, where she stands in all this. I think Greta is actually getting to her. It also makes me look at her differently. She's actually very attractive. Good body. I mean she has breasts and hips and is fairly slim and in good physical shape. 39 isn't all that old, there are female movie stars that are still femme fatale's at that age. And then, Greta tells me she's made an appointment to see Hitchcock and audition him.

Greta approaches the house Hitchcock lives in, a fairly small older house in a nice neighborhood not far from the campus. She's fairly excited about the idea of having sex but is still a little concerned about how it will all go. Will he find her attractive? Will she find him attractive. What if the sex is even better than with Jack? What if the sex is horrible and she doesn't enjoy it at all? But she trods on, up the walk and rings the bell.

"Hello, Greta," he says, showing her in. "You look even more beautiful than I remembered."

"Thanks," she says. Maybe this is going to be o.k. after all. He likes my looks and he looks pretty good himself. Do I tell him that? "I've looked forward to this," she finally manages to say.

"That's always a good sign, isn't it," he replies, "when both parties are anxious to move on. Why don't we head to the bedroom and get our clothes off." He takes her arm lightly and turns her and starts leading her down a short hall. In the bedroom she surprises herself, getting her clothes off with no additional requests needed. As she does, she watches him get nude also. His cock is already hard and sort of bouncing as he moves. She's almost ashamed but can't help but just continue to stare at his cock. It isn't all that different from Jacks. Slightly different in color and with more veins showing but about the same size. She wants to reach out and grasp it, maybe even taste it just to see how it feels in her mouth but doesn't. I can't lead the way in this, she says to herself, I'm here to find out if he's any good at seducing me not for me to attack and ravish him. She's even a little ashamed to have so much interest in someone else when she knows she's committed to Jack and he is to her.

He puts his arms around her and pulls her close. She can feel his cock pressing against her. "You young girls have such beautiful skin," he says to her, "So smooth and soft like you bathe in milk. I want to taste every inch of you, Greta, and get at those luscious breasts. A lot of girls would do anything to have breasts like yours, they're perfect. Lets get on the bed so I can enjoy your body."

She knows it's a line but it works, she has to admit to herself. I love that he likes my body and I really am anxious to have him do whatever he has planned. What he has planned is more kissing, running his hands over her and then kissing down to get his mouth to her breasts. In between kisses and sucks he tells her how perfect her breasts are and then sucks on one nipple and then the other. While he's making love to her breasts and she's loving it, his hand slides down so that his fingers can begin searching her pubic area, sliding over her lower lips.

Everything happens in slow motion and seems to go on and on forever. He's down between her legs, his face in her groin, his finger sliding in her and his tongue flicking over her clit. He tells her how delicious she is and what a gorgeous pussy she has and that he'll never get enough of it and she loves every moment of it. And then he's in her and she's more and more aroused. Then he cums and she still hasn't. He pulls out and lays to the side telling her how beautiful she is and what a great body she has and how perfect the sex was and she's surprised. This has never happened before. She always cums before Jack. They always have multiple orgasms, her more than him.

She's wondering what she does next when he solves the problem by getting his face back to her pussy and starting to eat her all over again. She realizes, he's eating his own cum out of her but then forgets all about it because he goes on and on and she orgasms and screams and gasps and he seems to have gotten hard again and mounts her again and she gets even more aroused and manages to have a couple orgasms before it's over. Then he asks if she can come back again in a couple of nights and she, before even thinking, still in a post orgasmic state, agrees.

A little later she calls Jack and they discuss it all. "It wasn't the same as being with you," she tells him. "I had a couple orgasms and that was terrific. He did everything I could want him to do but there didn't seem to be the same feeling. I think he was doing an acting job and our first intercourse ended up with him climaxing while I never did. He started over and it ended up that he got me off a couple times. But it all makes me realize that I want to be with you. I'm not sorry that I did this but I hope it doesn't bother you that I did. And I'm sorry but in the heat of the moment he asked me back in two days and I agreed."

Jack seems to accept it all and the next day they get together again in her bedroom and they're both as ardent as ever. She starts by sucking him and letting him know that she absolutely loves his cock. Then he eats her and gets her to a second orgasm before sliding up over her and fucking her for what seems to go on and on until she moves them around and climbs on him and rides him to another climax.

The next night, she's back at Carl Hitchcocks. After some preliminaries, he's just slid down between her legs and started eating her when she hears some sounds and then the door to the bedroom opens. She can see that it's a girl. "Hi Carl," the girl says. "Hi Betty," he says. He looks up Greta's body and says, "Greta, this is Betty," then turns his head to Betty and says, "Betty, this is Greta." Betty is removing her clothing, not that there's much of it, and is almost immediately naked and says, "Hi Greta," and then to Carl, "You got a really cute one, Carl."

Carl gets back to work licking Greta. Greta is sort of stunned by all this. She can't help noticing that Betty is a beautiful woman. A terrific body, really noticeable breasts. And very pretty. Doesn't seem to have any makeup on at all. She also sees that Betty is shaved, no pubic hair at all. Carl is still licking her and fingering her but she doesn't feel much arousal, she's much too involved in wondering what's going on and who is Betty?

The very lovely Betty comes to the bed and kneels on it and looks at Greta. "You have really lovely breasts," she says and starts fondling one and then leans down and starts sucking on the nipple. Carl is licking her, flicking his tongue on her clit and Betty is playing with and sucking on her breasts and it is arousing but it's also so odd that it cuts into any arousal. And then she can hear noises again and in a moment, another male comes into the room. Carl goes through all the introductions, " Greta this is Peter " and "Peter this is Greta," and Peter also takes off his clothes. Betty gives her a quick kiss on the lips and murmurs softly, "I want more of you," and moves away, over to Peter.

Greta can see that Peter is fairly big, tall and husky. He looks as if he was in better shape and is letting himself get just a little thick in the waist for someone that looks as if he might still be in his late twenties. Nice enough looking guy. Betty is sitting on the edge of the second bed in the room as Peter faces her and she takes his cock on her hands. Greta realizes that Peter has the largest cock she's ever seen. Betty isn't really a lot different in size from Greta, perhaps even and inch or so shorter and fairly slight in build, except for great breasts. And that cock looks unbelievably huge.

It must be the size of my forearm, she thinks to herself. That bulb on the end is about as big as my fist and the whole thing must be more than a foot long and as thick as my arm. I never realized such a thing was humanly possible. Meantime, Betty is playing with the cock, licking the head. It's obvious, Greta thinks, that she can't really suck it, no mouth can open that much. And Betty doesn't. She manages to get part of the head in her mouth and she licks the rest of it, back and forth, and it gets even bigger, if anything. Greta thinks to herself that it's absolutely awesome and even a little scary. Then Betty lays back on the bed and lifts her spread legs up and Peter steps in and starts pushing that monster into her. And Betty takes it. The whole thing appears to disappear into her.

Greta has a minor orgasm and Carl slides up over her and starts to fuck her. Greta continues to watch Peter fuck Betty. Betty seems to actually be enjoying it, or at least acts as if she is. Peter moves his hips back and forth sliding that huge thing in and out. Greta is almost unaware that Carl is fucking her, she's much to enthralled with what's happening on the next bed. How can a woman's insides accept that thing. Yet, it's obvious that Betty has and seems to enjoy it. Betty then appears to be having an orgasm and Peter slowly pulls that thing out and out and out. If anything it looks even larger than before. Huge and red and wet.

With that, Carl cums. He lets out a little yell and pumps into Greta, pushing his sperm into her, then pulls back. Greta, for a moment, is laying there with her legs up and spread, her gaping pussy on display, glistening with her fluids and Carl's cum. Betty almost jumps over and takes Carl's place and starts sucking on Greta's pussy. "I love to suck cum out of a pussy," she says but long after she must have everything out she continues to lick and suck on Greta, obviously enjoying it. Betty's actions get to Greta, who starts having that orgasm she wanted. Greta hardly realizes what's happening but Betty pulls back, leaving a very well lubricated and open pussy while Peter steps in and gets that monster aimed at her and starts it into her.

Greta doesn't know what to do. Everything has been almost beyond her comprehension. Carl was still not a great lover. Betty's interest in Greta was suprisingly appealing to Greta. Who knew that another woman could turn you on, she thought to herself. And now this huge shape is forcing its way into her. It hurts. But it doesn't hurt excruciatingly. It's just so much more than she has ever experienced before. And Peter seems to be taking his time. He even says to her, "You're really tight." Greta thinks of replying, "And you're enormous" but doesn't. But it does hurt and continues to as he fills her more and more, moving further and further into her. She looks around. Carl and Betty are both standing there on opposite sides of her, watching. Can I scream or do something to stop this? It hurts but I can handle it, I guess. What would happen if I did try and stop it? Probably nothing. This must have been planned all along. Why did Carl want a monster cock to fuck me. What does he gain out of this?

By then the monster is all the way in her, she can feel it up inside her where nothing has ever been before. It still doesn't feel good, I'm being stretched way more than I want. Peter's actually fucking me, I can feel that damn thing moving in me. It hurts and yet it has a hidden good feeling, too. It seems to go on and on and then I can feel him pulsing inside me, shooting his load of sperm into me and then he pulls back and my insides feel like they've been invaded but I guess I'll live.

"She's a really good fuck," Peter is telling the other two. A good fuck? How could I be? I didn't fight him but I sure didn't encourage him did I? "She seemed to like it," he's saying, "which isn't something that usually happens the first time. I think she must be sexier than a lot of them." "Like it?" I'm, thinking. Can he be right? Did I actually like that? I thought I was being torn apart practically. Betty is next to me, saying, "Let's go to the bathroom, Greta." She actually helps me stand up and lets me lean on her as we go into the bathroom and she closes the door after us.

"Get up on the counter, hun," she says, so I'm sitting there and she's between my legs that are spread open some. "Peter is always pretty careful and moves slow into you," she says, "If he pushed really hard I think he would rip a girls insides badly. But you seemed to take him o.k." Then she's patting my pussy with her fingers, then licking me with her tongue. "You're probably a little sore and stretched but in a couple hours you should be o.k.." She licks me some more and I have to admit to myself that I like it. I even rearrange myself a little to make it easier for her to keep it up. She grins at me, "You like this hun, don't you?" and she licks me some more.

She straightens up some and looks at me as she puts both her hands on my breasts. "You have really perfect breasts Greta," and she fondles them and then licks one and then the other. I realize this is another female but I have to admit that I do like it. In fact, I think I like Betty since she's being so nice to me.

"Your breasts are even better than mine," I tell her.

She steps back a little and sort of uses her hands to lift her breasts and show them off. "Yeah, but I paid for these. Mine weren't as full as yours and in this business, you need good breasts."

"They're not real?" I ask in astonishment. It had never entered my mind.

"Well, they're real. Here, feel them," she says and takes my hands and puts them on her breasts. "They're still real, there's just a little added inside to make them bigger. Go ahead, feel them." I lift each one and move my hand around on it, using my fingers to feel her nipples. "Lick 'em, hun, you'll see, they're just like real." She steps a little closer. I don't know why, it doesn't make any sense. But I've been eaten and fucked this evening. I've taken this monster cock. And Betty has been very good to me, has aroused me, so I lean forward a little and lick one breast and then the other.

As I'm licking her breasts, Betty has a hand at my pussy and is feeling it and then getting a finger to my clit and rubs it very quick and softly. "You might think about shaving your pubic hair," she says to me. "In this business, guys seem to like a bare pussy. Here, let's trade places." I get down off the counter and she jumps up on it and faces me, her legs spread. She takes my hand and puts it on her pussy. "Feel it, feel how smooth it is. " I think I'm being hypnotized or something because that's what I do, I slide my fingers around, feeling the shape of her pussy lips.

"Licking pussy is a lot better than sucking cock," she says. "I really love your pussy, Greta, it tastes so good and your lips feel so good to my tongue and your clit pops up on its own. You ought to taste me and see how it feels. I bet you'll love it, too. Go ahead, Greta, taste me." She actually puts her hands on either side of her pussy and pulls it open and I'm looking at her pink insides and like a zombie or something I lean forward and stick my tongue into her and lick up and down. "Oh, yeah, Greta, just like that. You're so good at that. Isn't it terrific, the tastes and feeling of a pussy?" Actually I liked it. I don't know why.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers