Unwilling but Able Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that your wife, on the other end of that webcam?"

I hung my head in shame. She knew the answer, so I didn't bother to voice it.

"Didn't think so," she sneered, in victory. "Well, whoever they are, I hope they enjoyed the show..." and she even blew a sardonic little kiss to the camera, as if to rub it in.

"Right then," she went on, as she turned to leave. "You will meet me here, just after five, Monday evening. I expect my period will be done by then -- let's see how much fun I can get out of you, before I grow bored of you. Goodnight, 'Jizzy Jeremy'." And with that, 'No-Vadge Valerie' left.

I was in shock, at an absolute loss, as I stood there with a flaccid cock and not even an inclination to put my clothes back on. I felt like I may as well walk home naked -- not as if that would land me in trouble any deeper than I had already earned for myself.

It was a lose-lose situation. Either tell my missus the truth, and be divorced, and ruin the both of us; or keep it to myself, and hope that No-Vadge would toy with me for as long as possible before she grew bored of me and destroyed me anyway, to satisfy her own vicious whims.

I sat back at the computer, noting that my internet friend had indeed seen the whole thing, as advertised by a lengthy string of 'OMG OMG OMG OMFG' in our chat window. We got to talking about it, but even with her help I struggled to come to grips with it.

I was fucked, one way or another. I didn't know what to do or how to get out of it. What did No-Vadge have in store for me? How long would she draw out my suffering? And how could she possibly top what she had just made me do -- how could she possibly make it more humiliating, or hotter than what we had just done? Could she top it?

Oh, you better believe she could.

12