All Comments on 'Unwilling Ch. 03'

by metajinx

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
peppercatpeppercatover 11 years ago

Great series :) I like it very much!

HippomsHippomsover 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

Nice to read a different type of werewolf story. The character development is very nice. A great story that I hope has a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love this story. Your two main characters are just perfect for each other, even if one of them is fighting against the attraction right now. You bring to life their personalities and their fears so well. I hope you look after them both and give them the ending they deserve, Also hoping you look after Harry too.

talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
Tense and gritty

Your descriptions elevate the tension in this chapter. I love how you use language to create visceral experiences that tug at the emotions. I want to help Jared and Darwin, but all I can do is watch and hope they find their own way to safety. I look forward to reading more!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Excellent so far. The characters are well developed and the story is intriguing. There are times I wanted to slug Jared, but that sort of goes with the character; as befitting an alpha, he is an arrogant cuss. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back!!

Welcome back!! I knew if I kept checking, you would be able to work through that writer's block - way to go!! Can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No, not Harry. You better not let him get hurt. I know he's a complication because he likes Darwin, but he's a sweet guy who needs his own story, not to end up as dead bait to bring Jared out into the open.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago
i love this series!

like everything about it...the white room with the roses was inspired, the fur forcing its way out, so creative...i even liked that carl really wanted to kill darwin, not fuck him like i'd assumed, it made his peril seem greater. (also, scarily graphic descriptions of extreme pain, i've never been hurt even close to that badly, and i could still totally feel with darwin, your writing was good to the point of disturbing, reminded me of george rr martin's torture scenes.) i especially love the idea of the submissive wolf pretending to be a dominant, actually convincing his pack - it's so hot whenever his submissive nature flares up! the dynamic between the boys is not just erotic, it's really cute, too. fully absorbing read, danke sehr!

canndcanndover 11 years ago

You said this chapter was a bit harder for you to do I think, and I have to say that you kicked ass with what you finally came up with. I really love the ways you've developed the typical werewolf story. I agree that the way you've described the submissive/dominant instincts and moreso their interactions with each other is very hot and insightful. I loved how Jarad is finding himself little by little and learning to be 'alpha' while Darwin will have to learn to allow his submissive self show. It is quite amazing the way he was able to fool his pack! Think of the strength it would take. I hope you can help him keep being a force of nature as he moves forward in accepting his role in a healthy 'pack'. But I hope it can materialize in some other way than fighting with Jarad. Though, I do like they way they needle each other. Can't wait to see that dynamic shift into bed.

The one thing that is driving me mad is how much darwin loves his father. And here his father had to have known what Carl was doing. I don't think that could have been hidden without his help. The number of lost submissives and the lack of concern by the Alpha would have tipped him off. And clearly, this lower dominant knew everything that had been going on from 7 yrs b/4, so his right hand man had to know. Worse yet, I think he knew his son was being abused. Why else was he crying as Jarad passed? He knew his son not coming home was a bad sign. i hope that man is taken to task for it. And I don't think Darwin will be the one to do it. He's too loyal. Don't let Jarad keep getting annoyed with poor Harry. The kid clearly is so caring and probably cares about and trusts Jarad already. He's so loyal. I really hope he's ok. I think he'll be alive b/c they need him to draw Darwin out. Just can't be sure how bad off he'll be.

PLease update soon. It's going so well!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
WOFF!!!

Please continue this is getting good, i like the way the charters are developing...

Deamon Child...

my seal, the eclipse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I cannot believe...

...That English is NOT your preferred language! Just in case you had any doubts, and if ALL those great comments didn't already help you realize this: here is one MORE note telling you that you're an awesome writer: You're an awesome writer! ;)

Honestly though, you write exceedingly well, and please do stick with this story till the end! Thanks again for entertaining the lot of us readers in letting us read your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hate the waiting.

ingaalleningaallenover 11 years ago

Please continue and quickly.

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years agoAuthor

Sorry, the next part will take a while... uh-gain x_x

I've taken on the challenge of applying for literary arts at university, and somehow I'll need to grind out five brilliant pages as an application. This has been keeping me on my toes for weeks now, so I didn't really get around to write much in English.

But rest assured, as I promised, I won't ever stop writing this story! You can also check out my blog, where you'll find two unpublished, also unfinished (do you realize a pattern? *sigh*) projects to help you pass the time.

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years agoAuthor
Finally!

I did it ;) Chapter 4 has been submitted and should be online soon. I'll try to be quicker with the 5th chapter.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU just drop a BOMBSHELL like that and then go an cut it OFF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is soo totally MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm posting after the series finished or what ever... but I still wanna comment on stories I like...... so DON'T hate me for it 'cause it's a really bad habit of mine to comment on even finished stories when I find them........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh gods...

it's so good, and apparently abandoned...ah crap

another perfectly good story, characters, plot and relationship bites the literary dust.

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

I checked this author's list and there is usually three to five months between postings. I wouldn't totally give up just yet.

cavillagercavillagerover 9 years ago
Great story!

Sorry I got to the end of Chapter 3 before I managed to give you two thumbs up. I think this might be my only delay in reading right to the end! So, no time to say thanks; bye for now!

David

icypolopeanuticypolopeanutover 9 years ago
STOP

STOP THIS EVILNESS

seriously, the cliffhangers are killing me...WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous