Unwilling Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, he could have, but that would have ruined all the fun. Darwin knew he was acting strangely, different than before, but he hadn't been himself then. Hadn't been for a long time, too afraid of giving away his secrets and getting killed for it. He was still afraid, still acted guarded and unemotional most of the time, but the moments where his real self broke through the mental walls he had erected became more frequent with every day they were away from Banes.

He looked at Jared's face, scrunched with concentration on his task of toweling off Darwin like a toddler, and felt a hot wave of love and desire wash through his chest. The realization that this hot, sun-kissed jock was his, and only his, hit him with such a force it left him giddy and breathless.

His heart jumped, then raced with sudden excitement.

"Take me to bed, Jared."

metajinx / Unwilling Chapter 3 /