Unwinding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

She slung her legs over my shoulders as I leant forward and sucked on her nipples, as I sucked them hard, one at a time, drawing her rubbery flesh deep onto my mouth. I began to fuck her, sliding my cock into slowly at first, almost withdrawing before driving my cock back deep into her wanton body.

Stefani was almost sobbing as I fucked her faster, harder, deeper. Her arms were out straight above her head, her knuckles white as she gripped the rail, only her arms stopping me from pushing her against the wall with my ever harder thrusts. Her breasts were taut on her chest, firm and full, swaying each time I slammed into her. Her heels were drumming on my back in time to my cock.

She cried out as she came, as her chest flushed red, as her body tensed as pleasure rippled, then crashed, through her. I slammed my cock into her a few more times as her climax intensified, then slowed down before holding her tight, my cock deep inside her. She clung to me as her body recovered, her face buried in my neck.

It seemed like ages before she moved. I was rocking against her gently, my cock moving slightly. She kissed me, then murmured "your turn." She pushed me away and I stood up, my cock still rigid in front of me. Sitting up, she quickly sucked my cock into her mouth, her hand cupping my balls, still heavy with cum. I thought my cock would explode as her lips slid up and down my shaft, but with a wicked grin she stopped, squeezing the base of my cock to stop me cumming.

Slowly, deliberately, she let my cock slip from her mouth. Then she turned around and straddled the bench, her feet each side of it, her back towards me. Leaning forward, she pushed her ass up into the air. I groaned as I looked down at her ass and pussy, both wet from her juices. She looked over her shoulder at me, mouthing "fuck me". Stepping forward, I drove my cock back between her swollen lips. I grabbed her hips again, holding her tight as I slid into her.

I fucked her hard, driving into her as she pushed back against me, her body rocking, her breasts swaying wildly with every thrust of my cock. I could see her puckered rosebud winking at me as I ploughed into her. I pulled her cheeks apart slightly, my eyes locked on her ass. I slid one hard across her cheek, feeling her pushing back against my finger tip as I scratched lightly across the sensitive skin around her ass. She groaned as I eased a finger inside her, just the tip, then more, fucking her gently, my cock now moving more slowly.

Stefani twisted her head around, the sheer lust in her eyes telling me what I wanted to know. I pulled my cock out of her and quickly placed the tip against her ass. She dipped her hips, changing her position before pushing back against me again. I pressed forward, pushing against her resistance.

Stefani froze as, with an almost audible "pop", the head of my cock disappeared into her ass. I stopped pressing against her, wanting her to get used to the invasion of my cock into her ass. Then only seconds later, she hissed "yesssss", and pushed back again. My cock, lubricated by her juices, slid into her, slowly at first, then faster, and then I was buried inside her, my balls resting against her pussy.

I fucked her slowly, both of us getting used to what we were doing. Stefani reached down for her clit, rubbing herself as I slid into her, starting to move faster as our lust overtook us again. I reached around her, grabbing her breasts, feeling their weight jiggling in my hands as I drove into her.

She cried out as she came, my fingers pinching at her nipples as she toyed with her clit, her fingers slipping in and out of her pussy in time to the pounding of my cock in her ass.

My balls were on fire. She grabbed them as I came, as my cum erupted inside her ass. She squeezed the cum out of me, rubbing my balls against her drenched pussy. I fucked her hard through the first few jets of cum, feeling it spurting inside her, filling her. I pulled my cock out of her, stroking it hard, watching as more arcs of thick cum sprayed onto her ass and back.

I pulled Stefani to me, holding her tight. We rolled onto the mats beside the bench, not caring where my cum was smeared as she rolled onto her back, as I lay over her, kissing her, our mouths meshed together.

We held each other for a long time, enjoying the feel of each other, touching and kissing. Eventually, Stefani led the way back to the changing rooms, and into the showers. I watched as she switched the showers on, and then stepped under the sprays of warm water.

The water cascaded down her body. She swept her hair back, her breasts pushing forward as she tilted her head back. I watched for a moment longer, watching the rivulets of water running down her body, between her breasts, over her belly, onto her pussy, down her legs. She held out her arms to me, and I joined her, holding her as we kissed, as the water ran over us.

I reached behind her for the soap dispenser, and sprayed some gel into my hand. Slowly, I ran my hands over her back, reaching down to her ass, washing my cum from her. I ran my hands over as much of her body as I could reach before turning her around in my arms.

I reached for more shower gel, then smoothed it over her breasts, toying with her nipples before sliding my hand over her belly and down toward her pussy. I knelt down and washed her legs, leaning forward to flick my tongue across her pouting pussy as I ran my hands over every inch of her sexy body.

She pulled me to my feet, and we kissed again, another lingering kiss as our tongues explored eagerly. Then Stefani washed me, slowly, sensually, her hands everywhere. As she knelt in front of me to wash my cock and balls, she looked up, a deliciously sexy smile on her face as my cock hung semi erect in front of her. She slipped one hand between my legs, pushing her finger tip against my ass, as she reached for my cock with her other hand.

She pushed my shaft up against my body, and then ran her tongue along my length. Then she did it again, starting low down on my balls and licking slowly up to the tip. She sucked me into her mouth, her hand stroking along my length as I got harder.

She held my cock as she stood up, as we kissed, as she rubbed my cock against her clit and pussy. I backed against the wall of the shower. She hooked a leg up onto my hip, and then I was inside her, sliding easily through her wetness until I was deep inside her. I reached around for her ass, lifting her easily as she wrapped her legs around me, as her weight drove my cock still deeper inside her.

With her back against the wall, we fucked slowly, our mouths locked together, her hard nipples pressed against my chest. We came together, our orgasms building slowly from deep inside our bodies before exploding through us with a gush of cum and juices. We clung together until my cock slipped from her. Only then did we finish our shower. Afterwards, we dried each other off, taking our time, before heading back to find our clothes, agreeing to meet in reception.

I dressed quickly, but even so by the time I reached reception Stefani was there waiting. I stopped and stared when I saw her. I had thought she would be dressed casually, but she wasn't. She was wearing a silky black dress. On her shoulders, it was held up by thin straps, while its scalloped edge reached to just above her knees. In between, in clung to her in all the right places.

"Hungry?" she asked, holding her hand out to me.

"And afterwards ....?" I asked, holding my hand out, the key card for my room between my fingers.

With a delicious smile, she took the card in one hand and my arm in the other.........

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers
12