Unwrapping a Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," Emma gasped finally. "If it's gonna be like that every time we're gonna fuck each other to death." Mike laughed softly.

"Great way to die though." Emma smiled at him as she reached up a hand to wipe the cum not off her but into her skin as if it was a skin cream. She ran her fingers through her hair then licked the cum off them slowly and deliberately.

"You know what the next question is?" She asked as they started to get dressed. Mike thought for a second.

"Your place or mine?" He smiled.

"No that's the second question. The first is when are we going to that restaurant with your winnings?" Mike laughed as she did up her suit.

"Next Friday do you?"

"As long as I don't have to wait that long for another fucking like that?"

"Well that was why I asked your place or mine?" Mike replied as they left the office with his arm around her waist fingers gently rubbing her ass.

"Um yours I think we might keep my parents up." She said laughing at his shocked look as he led her down to his car.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
King Size Bed Good friends share. Really good friends share a lot.in Group Sex
It's Never Going To Happen Unrequited love is satisfied in the shower.in Erotic Couplings
Knight Saves a Slut from a Dragon A slut trapped in a castle gets rescued by a knight.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Halloween Hunt Searching for my Queen on Halloween.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories