Urban Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," Janice sighed in grateful appreciation. She stopped stroking Madison's smooth inner legs. "You are quite beautiful. Now, let's see. How should I open you? Really open you? Your lips need to be spread open. You need to be picture perfect for my eating pleasure, but how to spread your pussy lips? Should I use my finger? My tongue? Oh," Janice sighed in a breathy whisper, her eyes on Madison's waiting pussy. "What to do?"

Madison jerked when she felt the finger on her twat. She knew it wasn't unexpected, but she jumped anyway. Janice didn't seem to notice, or she didn't care, because she used her right forefinger carefully to nudge open her pussy. When she felt Janice gently blow on her, Madison knew she was open and her slit was viewable, ready for Janice's wet tongue. Madison knew she was shockingly exposed; yet she was searing hot. She knew Janice would taste her, explore her, and she needed someone to cool her.

"Nice," Janice whispered.

She lifted Madison's legs up, from under the knee, off her shoulders. Madison's feet dangling prettily near Janice's ears. Janice smiled faintly as she leaned forward and kissed Madison's precious clit.

Madison squealed in surprise. Her legs kicked feebly in the air. Janice adjusted her grip under her knees and kissed her bean again. And then again. And then again. And again, and again, and again, until Madison was gasping out loud in sheer delight.

Janice pushed Madison's naked legs wider and when she went to kiss the cheerleader's clit again, she lingered and sucked lightly at the nub captured in her mouth.

Madison's legs jerked violently, and she bucked at the hip. Janice held her firmly and relented in her sucking, but she returned to kissing Madison's hot button until Madison relaxed into her hands. Once relaxed, Janice sucked again. She was careful to work lightly, yet she was insistent. Madison this time had no escape. Janice lingered at her clit until Madison was panting and groaning in unbelievable heat. When Janice finally released her, she watched Madison's pussy twitch and spurt.

Janice chuckled with delight. "Nice. Oh, that was cool! Your pussy is boiling! I think your ready for this…"

Janice flicked her tongue back and forth at the base of Madison's slit. She felt Madison weekly try to close her legs, but Janice held her easily. Janice teased the opening until she felt the athlete's legs relax noticeably in her hands. As Madison surrendered, Janice tucked her anxious, wet tongue into her pink heat.

Madison groaned like a collegiate whore. She felt her box clench around her captor's tongue, and she knew Janice was tasting her wetness, measuring her pussy's heat. She didn't care. She slumped down against her pillow and the van's side. She strained sexily against Janice's support, trying to widen her legs, trying to allow the tongue penetrating her better, deeper access to her female valley.

Janice couldn't believe how sweet Madison tasted, or how tight and hot she was. She rested Madison's feet back on her shoulders and there was no disobedience on the cheerleader's part. She kept her legs relaxed and her knees dropped generously. Janice was wild with happiness! She had Madison, her dream girl, panting and scorching and dripping under her touch. She pulled Madison's twat wider with her fingers and drew her taunt. She paused a moment to look at Madison's shinny, twitching pussy, almost disbelieving her eyes, before she got down to the very serious act of eating her prize.

Madison soaked the vans upholstery seat, and Janice's lips and tongue. She couldn't stop squirting her pussy juice all over. Janice lapped up all the dreamy water and skillfully had Madison produce more. Madison felt incredible, endless. She had so many orgasms she was out of breath and all but screaming in ecstasy. When she finally realized the big, final orgasm was eminent, she begged to Janice, "No, no, no." She struggled against Janice's shoulders.

Janice moved her hands from Madison's vagina and put them on her thighs. She firmly yet carefully held down Madison's knees. She knew the girl wanted to cum, wanted this big pop, but was a little scared of the feeling. Janice had had a few girls that were capable of this type of massive release, she knew how to coax it along, knew how to help them realize their sexy potential.

"Oh, God no, no," Madison pleaded. "Oh, God, no!"

"Shh, baby," Janice said, her hands gently forcing Madison's legs open. "You're so ripe right now. Time to send you."

She kissed and sucked at Madison's bean. When she stopped, she watched the perfect pussy clench and sputter.

"Hmm, that's sooo sweet. Look at the way it's twitching! Your pussy is amazing!"

Madison wiggled weakly. She was going to cum, blow, in a way that she had never done before. Cum in a way that she didn't believe was possible. It frightened her in some way, like she wouldn't be able to live through it, that it would be beyond her control. But it was Janice, the person who was forcing her to pay the price of her lazy boyfriend's behavior, who helped her complete the explosive journey.

Janice was softly lapping at Madison's clit. She could measure the readiness of the cheerleader; she wasn't new at this, but she relished the chance to tease and postpone Madison's climax. Janice's body flushed hotly and her own pussy stung wetly, she loved the absolute power and control.

"You're mine for the taking," Janice told Madison, her tongue returning to the swollen, searing nub in front of her. "When I'm ready, I'll finish you. You'll pop and I'll be right her to watch you, to help you, to hold you."

"Please, no." Madison pushed ineffectively against Janice's shoulders.

"Hush silly girl. You so want this," Janice playfully scolded. "You're just inexperienced with this." She tickled Madison with her tongue, and smiled when the girl squealed in delight and her pussy twitched hotly, leaking more silky cum down her cunt. "It's time. You're ready. I'm ready." She kissed softly, and held her tongue against Madison. She again watched Madison's pussy jerk in passionate, wet heat. "So ready," and Janice moved in, and using just the very tip of her tongue, touched Madison's clit until the cheerleader, screaming in orgasm, exploded in her mouth.

Madison didn't care about anything except the undeniable feeling in her crotch. Billy, or any other boy, had never sent her in this way. She pushed her feet down on Janice's shoulders and pushed her pelvis upward. She knew Janice was watching her pussy spasm and contract. She didn't care. She wanted this girl to pleasure her more. She wanted to always know this feeling.

Janice didn't try to hold Madison's cunt in her mouth while she had her first real orgasm. She satisfied herself with just watching Madison jiz all over herself. But she wanted something more from her girl. She took her hands and peeled open Madison's butt cheeks. She watched Madison's asshole quiver along with her pussy before she placed her tongue on it, and milked out Madison's orgasm.

Madison screamed in shock when she felt Janice lick her asshole, but she performed exactly the way she was suppose to. Janice tongued the butt bud aggressively. Madison couldn't think about anything except the beauty of her sexual release let alone the surprise of Janice's tongue on her rectum. She had never been touched there before. Although Billy had asked her to allow him the pleasure of fucking her asshole, she had always denied him the honor. She found the foreign tonguing to be quite nice, if not a little nasty and wicked in a good way. Janice continued the lapping at her tight swirled hole until she was completely spent.

"You like that, baby?" Janice asked still watching Madison's pussy, still spreading Madison's butt cheeks, casually tonguing her hole.

"Oh, yes," Madison breathed heavily. She was becoming aware of the wetness of her pussy and her butt hole.

"You want some more?" Janice asked, releasing Madison's bottom and looking up at her.

Madison nodded eagerly.

Janice put down Madison's feet, saying, "Okay, but first I want you to get dressed."

Janice watched Madison slip back into her cheerleader uniform, including shoes and socks. Janice thought she had never seen a sexier sight, especially when Madison put on her bra and uniform briefs. When the athlete was done, Janice had her get on all fours while she remained seated on the bench seat.

"Bend your elbows, Madison. Rest on your arms."

Madison excited and curious, slowly dropped her torso downward, and rested on her arms. She realized her bottom was sticking up vulnerably and helpless at Janice. Her pussy tingled with anticipation.

Janice put her hands on either side of Madison's hips, and gently pulled her backward, toward her. She pushed and moved the horny cheerleader away from her. She smiled wickedly.

"Your butt looks so cute covered up by your skirt," Janice said. She dropped Madison's hips. "I can just make out the bottom of your butt." She smoothed down the uniform skirt. She caressed Madison awhile before she told her, as she began to lift painfully slow, the skirt up, "Let's take a look, shall we?"

"Oh, that's so sexy!" Janice exclaimed once the skirt was pushed all the way up, and she was left looking at Madison's blue briefed bottom. She began rubbing the offered bottom around and around. As she caressed her cheerleader she explained, "I'm going to pull your panties down. I am going to play with your pussy and your butt hole. You will remain in the position you are in. You look so scrumptious in this position, so humble and subservient with your ass in the air, your face bent down, facing the floor. Very sexy. Very sexy indeed. But first," Janice's hand stopped caressing Madison's bottom, "I want to get you wet."

Madison felt the side of Janice's hand slip down between her legs, rubbing her clit. Madison wiggled a little, but Janice quickly warned her, "Be still. Remain exactly as you are. If you need to move, you will ask for permission first, and if I give it, you may move, if not, you will remain as is." Janice slid her hand between her legs again.

Madison's pussy twitched excitedly underneath her blue uniform briefs. The side of Janice's hand stroked again between Madison's crotch back and forth, back and forth. Slowly, splendidly, steadily it went, back and forth, up and down. Madison groaned with desire and relaxed into her most subservient position. But she gave a squeak of surprise and her buttocks jumped when she felt Janice's thumb on her butt hole through the fabric of her uniform briefs.

Janice smiled. "You like that, girl?" She rubbed harder at Madison's forbidden backdoor. "You like it when I touch your butt hole? Maybe I should pull your panties down now, and really play with your hole. Play with it, look at it, taste it, poke inside it."

Madison groaned hotly. She wanted Janice to do as she threatened. She didn't care about anything, not Billy, not the paper, not the fact she was paying the fee for his bad ways, not the fact that it was her asshole being stimulated. She only cared about being pleasured by the girl Billy's carelessness had placed her. She felt Janice tug down the top of her briefs, and pull them down only a partial way. Madison knew her butt hole was now exposed, but her pussy was not.

Unable to stop herself, her heart thumping loudly in her chest, Madison begged, "No. Please, no."

"Oh, now hush," Janice soothed. "It's not like I haven't already tongued you here." She pulled open Madison's bottom and looked at her precious spot. "Mmm, that's nice. You're so small and tight! Dark too like your nipples. As a matter of fact," Janice describe cruelly, "it's a perfect match."

Madison shifted uneasily.

"Be still," Janice warned. "Now, we'll see if your butt star is as tasty as your nipples. Scoot forward."

Madison moved, and Janice slipped down off the bench seat and sat with her legs on either side of Madison's. Her upturned butt was right in her face. Janice laughed, delighted. The cheerleader was at the perfect height for Janice's next pleasure.

"Oh, this is great. We're a perfect match. I can enjoy you and your brown eye comfortably. Now, remember to stay still. I don't want any trouble while I explore you and teach you how to love anal play. Remember you aren't in a very safe position if I should get cross at you and need to spank you."

Janice tongued and tickled Madison's chute until Madison's pussy was blazing with shameful heat. She heated up to an incredible degree, and shocking the cheerleader she had an orgasm. It was small, but it was there nevertheless.

"You do like that, don't you?" Janice asked, laughing. She flicked again at the puckered circle sticking up in her face, stopped, and watched as Madison's hole told the story of her horniness. "You dirty girl," Janice praised. "You dirty, dirty bitch."

Janice returned to Madison's crack hole and made her cum a few more times, before, while tonguing Madison's dark hole, she pulled the briefs down further and uncovered the juicy pussy beneath the cotton material.

Janice pulled back and had a good, long look at the view of Madison's naked, obedient backside. Her pussy and rectum were beautiful in the dim light. Both look silky wet and patiently expectant. Janice placed both hands on Madison's butt cheeks and leaned forward and began to eat.

Madison tried to stay put, but Janice's determined tongued drove her crazy! It was everywhere! First at her clit, then at her asshole, then back again, then up her pussy. Janice held her bottom so lightly, barely holding her that Madison groaned in frustration. She wanted to be held wide open, stretched for better access, but Janice denied her.

"I want to move!" Madison cried out in desperate need.

Janice stopped her tonguing and told her, "No."

Madison whined in submission, "Please!"

"No."

Janice lapped at the swollen clit from behind. She worked upward and jiggled her tongue into Madison's sweet cunt, moving still upward she quickly tongue-flicked Madison's asshole. Then she moved downward again, working slowly.

Madison was panting like a dorm room slut before she gasped again, pleading to Janice, "I need to move!"

"Ask politely."

"Please, Janice, may I move?"

"No."

Madison came. Her pussy was dripping cum all over Janice and her own thighs. She groaned helplessly.

"Try again," Janice teased her tongued working overtime.

"Please, please, ma'am. I need to move. Please!"

"No."

Madison screamed in frustration, and Janice laughed heartily. She slapped Madison's right butt cheek and Madison screamed again. Janice watched her butt hole and pussy twitch; she slapped the left butt cheek. She pseudo-spanked Madison until the girl was positively in need of Janice and her skilled tongue on her again. Janice returned to her fine pussy/asshole dining with renewed vigor. It wasn't long before Madison was begging her once more.

"Please, ma'am, may I move?"

"Yes. Show me what you want."

Madison, relieved and happy, spread her knees wide, but kept her hips up so Janice had perfect access to her.

"Nice," Janice muttered, and set to work again.

Madison was wild with ecstasy. She was so into the feeling in her crotch that when Janice slipped two fingers up her cunt, she screamed in orgasm.

Janice felt Madison's climax on her fingers. The girl's pussy tightened around her and Madison bore down until she finally clenched and loosened, clenched and loosened around her two digits. Janice finger banged Madison until Madison was cumming on command and sopping wet.

"Come on, come on," Janice commanded. "Cum all over my fingers. There's a good girl. And again. Come on, come on. Cum for me. There's a good, good girl."

Madison obeyed every command to cum, and moaned nonstop. She felt her twat hug Janice's fingers and the words Janice spoke to her helped send her endlessly.

"Come on, girl," Janice ordered her. "Fuck my fingers."

Madison instantly began rocking back and forth, Janice's fingers fucking away at her. She moved and moved, gyrating wildly, and panted like a cheerleading whore.

"That's right! Fuck my fingers. Fuck'em good. That's right. That's right. Come on, move your ass." Janice watched and finger banged her captive. She shoved her digits up the wet pussy, telling Madison, "You've got two in the pink." Madison groaned cheapishly. "That's two in the pink, now here's one in the stink."

Madison felt one of Janice's fingers, probably the left forefinger Madison managed to think, enter her butt hole. It wasn't an all together unpleasant feeling, but it felt surprisingly big and long.

"Oh, God," Madison groaned helplessly.

She felt her chute tighten around the finger. She wiggled her ass happily.

"That's right. Fuck those fingers."

Madison moved urgently, cumming again and again. Janice moved the finger in her butt hole in and out. "I've never had anything up my butt before," Madison confessed.

"I know, baby, keep moving. You're doing fine."

Madison moved in rhythm with all of Janice's fingers. "Oh, my butt. My butt," she exclaimed unable to hide her horny desire. "Oh my, God. You're in my butt."

Janice's pussy ignited to life. Madison talking about her butt hole finger banging was hot! She couldn't believe this sweet looking cheerleader was such a dirty talker!

"You like that up your butt, Madison? Here try this." Janice pushed two fingers up the dark chute.

Madison screamed and moved faster and harder against Janice's finger reaming.

Janice, curious, asked, "How's your butt now, baby?"

"Full. Tight. Oh, my God," Madison whined. "My butt. My butt. My butt."

Madison's pussy exploded. Janice's fingers were held captive inside her pussy and chute until Madison's climax was over. Madison's whole groin spasmed around her fingers, and Janice gently wiggled her digits up Madison's tight wet heat, coaxing out her pleasure.

When Madison was spent, Janice had her lay flat out on her stomach on the van floor. She spread her butt and introduced a small tapered vibrator up Madison's asshole.

Madison whined and wiggled against the plastic intrusion, yet she was too weak to prevent Janice from having her way. She felt Janice lean over the small of her back, facing away from her, resting on her left arm. Janice held the vibrator in her butt as she made herself comfortable. Madison didn't like the toy up her, but knew she was helpless to stop Janice. When Janice turned on the device, Madison's butt hole buzzed softly. The feeling was titillating. She whimpered in desire, and wiggle under its soft tingling.

Janice buzzed Madison's virginal hole for awhile before she began to masturbate her butt hole. She turned the power up and tickled Madison harder. She moved the sex toy in and out. She had lubed it up generously, knowing Madison was new to anal fun, and it moved easily. She increased her rhythm, as Madison's response became more urgent and robust. She held Madison open with one hand and toy fucked her with the other. She leaned heavily against her cheerleader so she was unable to stop her anal training, and enjoyed watching Madison chute yield to the plastic. She especially enjoyed watching Madison get revved up.

"Spread your legs, Madison. Good girl. Now lift up your butt. Lift up so you can be penetrated deeper up your butt. That's right. That's a good girl. Now move your ass. That's right. Nice small movements. Fuck that vibrator. Fuck that plastic in your butt. Oh, yeah! That's a good, good girl."

Madison was working determinedly. She liked the feeling in her ass. She wanted it deeper, bigger, harder. She groaned in frustration.

Janice obliged Madison by removing the vibrator she was using from her butt hole, and quickly lubed up another toy from her arsenal from a drawer underneath the van's bench seat. She settled back down and said, "Put your butt back up, baby. I have a nice surprise for you."