Used and Left

Story Info
She is restrained, used and left,; satisfied, but wondering.
1.2k words
3.85
62.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers

The gym was full of echoes. At this time of night it was deserted and pitch black except for the area around the vaulting box that was light from above. The box itself was a common or garden vaulting box with a used suede top and a number of sections piled on each other. Each section had handholds so it could be lifted.

In this instance the box had been modified. The lowest section had been removed leaving the suede top at a about "waist height" and lengths of rope hung out of a number of the hand holds.

It was into that that the fuckmeat was brought. She was escorted naked by two large men. Each held a naked arm. Did I mention she was completely naked? Without shoes she looked shorter than usual and a flush of excitement coloured her body. Her breathing was short and her excitement was palpable.

The men walked her to the end of the box and one put a hand behind her head to push it forward until her nose met the leather. I t would have had a deep aroma of leather and sweat and sex. It had been used before.

Of course the box was too high for her to fit it exactly so the men lifted her until the waist met the edge. Now she was bent exactly at right angles. Her breast squashed against the box. Her head now turned to one side so that it rested on a cheek. Her legs hanging down the end of the box and her arse exposed.

The men let her harms hang down the sides of the box and proceeded to tie each with one of the available ropes. They then moved to her feet that were spread to the fullest width of the base of the box and again fastened by more ropes.

One man then reached into a pocket and removed a large twin headed vibrator. As he twisted the base it started to hum and in turn started to run it between her legs, very obviously running over her cunt lips and down to her clit. Even from a distance one could see that it was getting coated with her juices. She tried to move with it and to moan. He grabbed her hair and yanked her face up. "So you want this, eh, slut?" he asked.

"Yes. Please" she gasped.

With one hand he parted her arse cheeks and then with considerable accuracy he rammed the dual head home; one up her cunt and the other up her arse. He had not been gentle and she screamed. Well she did at first, but soon she was moaning again. Here eyes were closed and her mouth open. He twisted the vibrator up a notch or two and then the two men left leaving her exposed, tied and alone.

The vibrator setting was very deliberate. It would not bring her to orgasm, just drive her crazy. For the next 15-20 minutes she was left alone as her arse tried to buck and her breathing grew frantic. Sweat gleamed off her back and juices slid down the old polished wood of the vaulting box. No matter how she tried she could not cum.

Just as fatigue was setting in and she was starting to become used to the stimulation, one of the men returned. He walked up to her and lifted her head by her hair. He looked into her wanton, flushed face, noting the glazing that was affecting the eyes. Releasing her head so it fell back to the box he reached to her arse and with no preliminaries he ripped the vibrator from her leaving both holes gaping. Again she screamed, but this time it was more about loss; the void she now felt inside her and the lack of driving vibration.

He chuckled. "If you want to cum you will have to perform well."

With that he unzipped his trousers and released a semi-erect cock that he started to stroke. It was soon hard and bulbous and ready to be sucked. He moved her head to face him at the edge of the suede top and bracing himself with one hand on the box he fed his cock to her mouth. Her eyes were closed but her mouth closed instinctively. Her tongue started to swirl around his cock head and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked him.

"Go on bitch", he said and "Oh yes. Suck me slut"

This was soon followed by "I'm gonna fill you with my spunk you piece of fuckmeat."

If she could have smiled with her mouth full she would have, instead she just hummed something that sounded affirmative.

He started to move, to fuck her face. Soon his buttocks tensed and his legs stiffened as he shot his load deep into her throat. She took every bit, swallowing with pride and enjoying the taste and the feeling of being used by this man.

As he withdrew his cock, he motioned with one hand and the second man appeared. This second man was no naked and sported a large erection that stood proud in front of him. All he wore was a slave collar.

"Now you may both gain some reward", the first man said.

"Slave, I want you to fuck this meat in front of you. You will make her cum before you do or you will be punished. Understand?"

The slave replied "Yes Master", and moved behind the inviting arse. By now her holes had closed, but as he positioned himself to plunder her cunt she was ready. He grasped her hips and plunged into her. This time she did not scream, but just sighed.

He started to pump her mercilessly. Long strokes pushing her against the edge of the box. With each stroke he clit rubbed against that worn leather. Soon she was twisting her head like a mad woman. It was the only thing she could move. The strain on the ropes was apparent, but the all held her firmly in place.

After maybe five minutes she climaxed, her head held high in a soundless scream as her body spasmed; time and again.

"Good. Now you make have her arse"

The slave repositioned himself and this time he slid into her more slowly. This time it was for his pleasure and not her's. In fact she was literally fucked by now and just lay there. His wide cock slid in and out of her arse. Its tight band slipping up and down his shaft as the head penetrated deep inside her.

This was what the slave liked and He knew it. He watched carefully and as the first sign or orgasm appeared, a tightening of the balls, a tensing of his back, He commanded, "Withdraw".

The slave obediently did so immediately and stood still as his cock twitched and shot cum over her arse and open hole. The slave had not cum for over a week so he fairly drenched her. The white pearls seemed to glow in the light.

"Come", He commanded and the slave turned and left.

Just before the sound of a closing door was the click that extinguished the lights. She was left used, soiled, tied and content.

Maybe she would be released later or maybe there was more to come?

Valiant
Valiant
29 Followers