Using Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

So Jill just lay beneath the man as he went to work on her lovely body hoping that he would climax quickly and end her ordeal. She did not realize however, that she continued to cry out each time his thick cock entered her pussy completely and their pelvis's slapped noisily together.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!" she continued in a pathetically soft, but high-pitched voice.

Her mewls were music to Bo's ears. As he fucked the young bride, he thought about how she was the type of beautiful woman who was repulsed by him. She was the type who wouldn't give him the time of day! "Well, look at you now, you little slut," he thought as he banged her, "you're layin' here with your legs spread wide taking the big dick from Bo!" He told himself he would give her a good, long fucking to remember him by!

*****

Tom was mesmerized by Bo fucking his young bride. After several minutes of intense pounding, Tom noticed a subtle change in Jill's demeanor. It began with her brow beginning to furrow in what looked to be anguish and when her hands, which began up over her head, and then began gripping the bed sheets tightly released them and moved very tentatively to Bo's fleshy middle as he fucked her. Tom didn't know if she was just trying to hold on while the man fucked her relentlessly or whether she was beginning to break.

Her shapely hips no longer just took the pounding either. Tom began to notice that she rolled them slightly up to meet the deep thrusts that her body had taken. Tom knew that Bo's fucking and his unremitting tugging on Jill's nipples were breaking down the young bride's defenses.

Suddenly Jill cried out loud!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried mindlessly before she bit her lower lip! But Tom watched as her legs wrapped around Bo and drew him in as he fucked her.

*****

"You like that, don't you, Jill?" Bo asked and looked into her deep blue eyes.

The words seared into Jill's brain. She was humiliated and so ashamed, but she couldn't stop the electricity that was shooting from her pussy and tits all through her body.

"Noooo!" she answered. She couldn't let him know the truth! She looked at the man who was pounding her pussy.

Borovsky's eyes looked animalistic. "Damn, you're a hot little number," he said as he fucked his rock-hard manhood in and out of her laboring cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. When she wanted to scream "fuck me," she bit her lip, again!

"You like me fucking you, don't you," Bo taunted.

Jill's mind screamed for the man to "shut up!" but she took the mindless fucking, her glazed eyes staring at the fat man pounding her quaking pussy. The ceiling whirled above Jill's head and the thought that she had not put up much of a fight entered her head. As Bo's stiff penis ground against her clitoris, Jill felt the electricity shoot from the little love bud through her swollen cuntal lips, through her hot ass cheeks and up her spine.

It was no use, the young wife rationalized. Tom wanted her to fuck Borovsky and that was what she was doing! She was doing what her husband wanted her to do. She was trying to be a good wife to him, spreading her legs for another man and letting him know her deepest secrets!

"You like Bo's cock, don't you Jill?"

Jill's shame was intense and his words hurt because they were true. But why couldn't the man shut-up and just fuck her, she wondered?

Bo lay on top of her now and she wrapped herself around his disgusting body. His head was next to her ear as he fucked her as he lay fucking her. His heavy body was now completely covering hers and his hands held her rounded buttocks in a tight grip.

"You like..." he began to taunt Jill again, but Jill moved his face to hers and kissed him deeply, she thought, just to shut the man up.

*****

Jill kissing Borovsky stunned Tom. With his stiff cock in hand he stroked it hard as he realized that his boss had not only tamed his wife but had broken her completely!

He watched as her heels dug into Borovsky's hips and then hooked behind his knees. With a low, guttural moan, Jill's arms snaked around his thick neck and pulled his ugly lips wetly down to hers. Bo jammed his tongue into Jill's mouth and she sucked at it voraciously!

Bo's balls slapped against his young wife's upturned buttocks with each thrust, but she was clearly fucking back, now!

"That fucking slut!" Tom thought with a mixture of rage and lust as he stroked his tool. "I'll teach her a lesson tonight!"

*****

Bo pulled his mouth away from Jill's and took a deep breath. If he didn't slow down, he'd cum real soon. He looked into the young blonde's eyes and saw the lust as she clung to him and fucked.

"Fuck that," he thought. He wasn't interested in how she felt!

He pushed himself up to his knees and pulled his cock from her pussy. Jill's eyes seemed to re-focus on the man fucking her. His stiff dick was wet with her juices. "Flip over, baby, I want to fuck you doggie-style," he said.

Jill's ears burned with humiliation but she did as he instructed. She knelt on the bed with her arms stretched out, holding herself up. Her heavy breasts hung from her chest, swaying slightly. She felt Bo position himself behind her. His hands went to her shapely hips.

"Stick me in you," he said.

Jill reached between her legs and felt for his massive cock. It was sticky from her cunt juices. As horrible an act as it was, Jill touched the rubbery knob of his cock to the opening of her vagina and arched her back slightly, expecting him to push into her. As the thick head worked its way into her tight body, Bo didn't push it into her.

He watched as the Jill's tanned ass shook girlishly in anticipation. He looked at the pink slit between her legs and felt her shapely buttocks. He knew she wanted his cock inside her.

"If you want it, baby, you got to push that pretty ass back on my cock," he said.

*****

When Bo told her to push back onto his cock, Tom saw her tight buttocks immediately begin to wiggle back on his boss's dick.

Tom couldn't believe what a young slut his wife was turning out to be. She'd always been so prim and proper with him. Even though he'd fucked her hard and often, he hadn't seen this streak of whorishness in her.

His ego was hurt but he still found her being fucked by Bo to be intensely arousing!

*****

Jill's tight cunt slowly slid back onto Bo's rock hard manhood. Her husband's boss was kneeling stock-still behind her, intent on making her push back to the hilt. When she got his whole cock within her pussy, she expected him to begin to pump in and out of her. When he did not, she groaned in anguish!

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned in defeat. "Please," she said.

Bo could take no more and immediately began to fuck the young wife from behind. He watched her beautiful body gyrate to his banging and her long blonde hair thrashed as if she was on a dance floor.

He bent over her and reached for her large breasts that were dangling from her chest. As he continued to fuck her hard, her took her tits in his hands and tugged on her nipples, milking the womanly flesh harshly.

Borovsky continued pumping his stiff meat into the yielding flesh of her pussy.

Jill cried out as he struck her ass cheeks and backs of her thighs with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

One hand dropped her breast and grabbed her blonde hair. He tugged harshly on it.

"Owww!" she cried out but was fucking back on the stiff rod for all she was worth! The hair pulling, nipple tugging, unrelenting fuck was too much for the gorgeous inexperienced woman. When one of his hands went to her pussy and found her tiny clitoris, she began to orgasm!

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed! "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Jill's pussy began to squeeze his charging cock like an experienced whore!

Bo could take it no more. His stiff prick began to spew his hot sperm deep inside her quaking pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!" he screamed out as he gushed his hot spunk into her love hole! "Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!"

The mutual orgasm lasted several minutes as they quaked and fucked and squeezed every drop of pleasure out of the sexual intercourse they had just experienced. When Jill stopped shaking in orgasm, her body felt weak and drained. Shamefully, she felt the man's engorged cock filling her pussy with his thick sperm. She began to collapse on her stomach on the bed and Bo dropped atop her, their bodies still connected by his spasming cock.

Jill had never experienced such an intense orgasm! As she lay on the bed, her mind began to come back to reality. The man's large cock was still between her legs she realized to her horror and he lay on top of her like a crushing weight. He continued to pump his softening cock in and out of her!

"What have I done?" she wondered.

As she lay there, she felt the man's long cock being pulled from her pussy and the wet organ rest on her naked buttocks. The room smelled strongly of his semen.

"You are one hot fucking number," she heard Bo say. He leaned up over her and continued dripping his semen onto her ass cheeks. "I appreciate you throwing me such a good fuck," he said. Jill was stunned by his crassness. He had no idea how horrible she felt. He thought his words would make her feel good. Borovsky leaned over and kissed her upper back. She shuddered in humiliation!

"Damn, look at that fine ass of yours!" he said with a laugh. He absentmindedly stroked her inner thigh. "Tom wasn't lying to the guys at work about that ass! You could bounce a quarter off of it!" His hand worked its way between her legs to the pink slit of her vagina. A finger entered her and probed her little pussy. "Damn," he said, "still wet!"

Jill's shame was complete. So that's how her husband talked about his wife! She lay there nearly in tears as the man continued to blabber on and finger-fuck her.

The young bride couldn't believe what she had just done!

*****

The exhausted young wife lay beneath her randy husband. Just hours after she had fucked Bo, which she denied doing to Tom, he was atop her throwing her a relentless fuck. Tom had come home right after work with a raging hard cock and had nearly thrown the young woman on their bed, hiking up her skirt and pulling her panties down her legs. He started fucking his bride before she was completely nude! It had been about thirty minutes and he seemed intent on wearing her young cunt out!

As he mauled her beautiful breasts and pounded her pussy he talked dirtier to her than he ever had. "Do you like this cock?" he asked. "Want it hard?" he kept asking. Her lush thighs were spread wide and she let her man fuck her like he never had.

"Did he suspect that she had fucked Borovsky?" she wondered as he penetrated her pussy deeper and more aggressively than ever.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12