Using Tina

Story Info
Master uses his girl.
1.5k words
3.54
23.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet at a small boat landing by a wooded area as you arrive I am standing there by my truck waiting, you pull up by me and stop I open your door taking your hand pulling you out and up to me as we hug and kiss holding you close in my arms. I see that your wearing a light summer dress and blouse We talk for a moment then taking your hand we walk around the lake to a small path we walk on it to a large log lying on the ground next to a large tree sprouting large limbs from it helping to cover the area.

It is about 9 pm as we sat down by the log the stars are out bright as I gaze on your face the moon rays shining down on you sparkling in your eyes I lean in kissing you passionately on your soft lips. While in the distance we can hear people talking and moving around on the back and water, fishermen still out catching their catch from the water while the lights from their lanterns and car lights from the road as people come and go to the small boat landing area light the small semi hidden area we are in.

As we kiss our tongues finding the others dancing in rhythm together, I lye you back onto the ground my body leaning on yours while my hand caresses your body through your clothes sliding my hand down your soft legs caressing each softly up and down as my hand slides higher up under your skirt while leaning my head down further kissing your chest finding your soft sweet spots vulnerable to my touch and kiss through your blouse, teething at your breast then your nipples each in turn.

I pull out a set of cuffs from my pocket placing them on your wrist as you ask what this is I tell you that you'll see while placing the cuffs on each wrist and locking them.

Being there earlier finding the spot I wanted I had hung a rope over the large tree limb now helping you to your feet I pull the rope down from the limb snapping it to the cuffs and pulling on it lifting your arms high in the air then tie it off as I hear your protest from being frightened as to what I will do to you. I softly tell you to hush as I kiss your cheek then pulling out a gag pushing it in your mouth and buckling it behind your head as car lights passing by flash on your body for a second.

As I caress your body once again through your clothes as you start kicking out at me I grab a leg and taking out rope from my pocket I tie it to a stake on the ground then doing the other one as now your body moves but unable to lash out as before while I start exploring your body again in earnest and then slowly start undoing your clothes letting them fall open as the warm breeze blows on you and the moon light radiates your body I undo your dress pulling it down low on you then caressing your warm body exploring you my hands sliding up and down taking a breast in hand leaning to it licking circles around your nipple as a warm breeze blows on the wetness hardening it.

Taking the other squeezing it then sucking on it and gently nibbling it between my teeth while my other hand caresses the rest of your body slowly up and down while moans escape you from the excitement and pleasure your starting to feel. I start rubbing your crouch through your panties then taking hold of them I pull them down a little rubbing your soft pussy lips.

Pulling a small vibrator from my pocket and showing it to you seeing your eyes open wide I turn it on close to your ear so you can hear it hum then slowly rubbing it over your breast as the vibrations cause your nipples to become more hardened and more moans escape you as your body is excited from what is happening and your fright starts to subside to one of pure pleasure.

I slowly rub the vibrator over your body down to your clit passing it over your soft lips then pushing it between them as it vibrates your nub holding it there placing the head of it to the center of your nub rubbing it back and forth your body moves trying to get more of it on you then sliding it further down slowly teasing your hole as I rub the vibrator around the soft rim of your hole hearing more harder moans escape you from the pleasure your receiving, finally giving your body over to my control.

I slowly push the vibrator inside you slowly in and out a centimeter at a time teasing you, turning it on high pushing it fully deep inside your pussy then pulling your panties back up holding it inside you while I stand back watching your body in torment from what the vibrations are doing to your pussy your body shakes and moves while tied trying to get more of the vibrator inside, your pleadings go unheard from your gagged mouth only moans escape and drift come to my ears.

I caress your breast gently pinching and pulling on your nipples then once again licking and sucking each when I feel your body start to shake a little I stop and pull the vibrator from you just before you were to find release from the extreme need to cum.

I lean in to your ear and whisper (pet you will cum only when I allow you to).

The torment is hard on you as your body feels the need to cum strongly, you try begging for me to allow you the pleasure of doing so but for now I refuse and rub your pussy once again with the vibrator and again place it inside you while pulling out a small pack of lube and a smaller vibrator as I see your eyes light up in fear. Moving around behind you patting then caressing your ass I spread your cheek placing lube on your ass then slowly rubbing your hole with my finger and slowly pushing my finger inside you working the digit of my finger back and forth in and out of your ass while the vibrator hums inside your pussy.

Once again pulling the vibrator from you I take the smaller one lubing it up good and placing it to your ass slowly inserting it into you as the vibrations now are felt there I start slowly working it in and out of your ass. Then pushing the other back deep inside your pussy with both holes now filled full and vibrating your insides your body shaking from pure lust and the need to cum but knowing to do so with out Masters permission would be bad you try screaming into your gag needing desperately for me to hear your pleads needing desperately to cum.

Then as if heaven heard your plead I whisper in your ear as I kiss your cheek

( cum for master pet, cum now for master ) allowing you to finally cum hard as your body shakes violently from the pleasure master allowed you to have as relief drains you of strength your pussy soaks the vibrator, your juice dripping down your thigh and onto the ground.

While you try to recover from your torment I untie your legs and undo the rope from the tree your hands now lowered I pull you to the log wrapping the rope around it before you know whats happening I have your body wrapped over top of the log and your panties pulled down from you.

Unzipping my pants taking out my hardened cock rubbing it up and down your clit then I place it to your hole pushing in hard taking you. I start pound your pussy faster, harder, deeper while my cock and the vibrator still locked into your ass meet inside your body, rubbing my hand through your hair taking hold of a clump of it I jerk you back while driving my cock even deeper inside you while I pound into you harder, faster and deeper then pushing your body into the log and holding my body tight to you I shoot my hot load of cum deep inside you as your body convulses once again in a hugh orgasm showering my cock with your juice.

Then letting go of the rope I pull your wet limp body to me lying on the ground by the log holding you in my arms letting you relax and recover from my usage of your body whispering in your ear (you did well pet master is happy with you).

Your Master