You're Mine Pt. 01

Story Info
18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.
2.8k words
4.36
277k
501

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.

*****

Work was exhausting as usual, but soon enough I was closing up the store, and waving the owner goodbye as I finished cleaning up. I only had to clean up and check the back room one last time before I could leave and lock up. It was well after eleven, and my car was the only one in the lot outside, the street lights outside being the only source of light at this hour. The small coffee shop was silent aside from my shuffling feet.

I slipped off my shoes, grabbing the broom and sweeping while I hummed absently. I was cold in my small shorts and t-shirt, but I just tried to hurry through my last chores so I could get home and into a nice, hot bath.

I froze as I heard a noise near the door.

I watched, holding my breath as I looked around and waited until I was sure there was nothing near the doors or windows of the shop before I cautiously finished sweeping. I felt weird - there was something about the silence that had chills running down my spine. I've never felt this... paranoid before, like someone was watching me.

I try to shake it off and focus back on half-assing my last duties, telling myself I'd come in early tomorrow to finish cleaning properly.

It's not until I'm in the back room, gathering my things and preparing to leave that I hear another noise.

This time it's nearby, and it almost sounds like a lock clicking.

I barely have time to close the door of the backroom as quietly as possible before I hear footsteps in the shop. I tiptoe around and wind up hiding behind a rack of shelves, decently hidden from view. I can feel sweat starting to build on my neck, my heart racing in my chest as I hold my breath. The steps abruptly stop in front of the door just feet away from me and I clench my eyes shut.

The door doesn't open. But the stranger doesn't move away, either. I hold my breath until I can't, my whole body tensed and frozen in fear.

A long moment passes in total silence.

I peek my eyes open and decide to lean around the shelves I'm stuck behind to see if the shadow of the stranger is still visible under the door, and I immediately notice the movement of the door knob. There's no sound, but I can see the knob turning bit by bit.

Whoever that is, they know I'm here.

I lean back to fully conceal myself again and all I can do is keep my breathing slow and start praying that my death isn't behind that door.

In all my time working at this shop, I've never dealt with anything like this. I've had a few people attempt to rob the store late at night but we never keep cash around once it gets dark and they never get much. More importantly, I've never been alone.

I have to clench my throat closed to keep from sobbing out in fear as the door slowly, so slowly, cracks open and the light from outside pours in.

I can hear my blood rushing behind my ears and I can feel my pulse jumping under my skin and I fear I'll pass out before this intruder can even make their next move.

Turns out I didn't have to wait long. They're much quicker about slipping inside and closing the door again. I can feel a tear falling as I try to stop my breathing in case they somehow didn't know I was here.

They shuffle around slowly, lifting things and putting them down, and I start to think maybe they don't know I'm here. I hear keys jingle as the person grabs my jacket, digging through the pockets and pulling out my belongings.

"Amanda... I can't wait to see you again," I hear the strangers' deep, soft voice whisper into the dark room. I can't help but feel like the voice was familiar but I couldn't put a face to the voice. I certainly didn't think it was anyone I knew.

I can feel more tears pouring over as I squeeze my eyes shut and cover my mouth to keep the sobs in. I don't know who this man is, and I don't want to think about what he wants from me.

I don't hear him move again for a bit. I try to calm myself down to slow my breathing and think of a way out of this, but I know there's no way out until this man leaves.

I'm glad I left my shoes near the register, but I wish I'd worn different clothes, as the cold air in the room was raising goosebumps along my skin, and my sensitive nipples were pressing into my arms as I tried to cover myself and keep it together.

I hear heavy breathing pick up, and I can almost make out movement now that my eyes are adjusted in the dark. There's just enough light from under the door to make out the man's legs and something moving at his hip level. I hear a quiet groan and he begins whispering.

"God, once I get my hands on you I'm going to fucking ruin you. You'll never look at another man again once you feel my cock." I almost gasp aloud as I start to realize the movement is his hand stroking his cock, my jacket still in his hands. He groans louder this time, and starts to get bolder.

"Gunna make you my little toy, you'll be such a good little rape slut," he moans even louder, breath picking up, "I can't wait to fuck that little cunt, Amanda."

More tears continue to stream down my cheeks as he speaks. But it's not just fear anymore - I can feel my nipples brushing through my thin shirt and flimsy lace bralette. My pussy is beginning to warm, and I fucking hate that I know I'm getting wet. The hardest I've ever cum was to a fantasy of being raped in a dirty alley at night by an older man; and here I am, stuck in a back room with some creepy fucker whispering my name and jacking off into my coat.

"God I can smell you, baby," The man groans loudly, suddenly dropping my coat to the floor and moving around quickly. I can hear the wet strokes of his cock, so I know he's still touching himself as he steps around the room. I shrink back against the wall, covering my chest and ignoring the shudder as I brush my nipples again.

He inches closer to me, and I can see the outline of the side of his face as he moves closer and closer. I can feel his warmth before me when he finally stops. "I've been waiting for you so long, baby."

Before I can process his words, I feel hands grabbing me, shooting forward blindly and gripping my arms as he violently yanks me into his chest.

"Oh baby," He moans loudly and presses his mouth against my ear, licking and biting along my neck and face, "If you're a good girl for me, I won't hurt you. If you want to fight, I'll make sure you're bloody by the time I drag you out of here."

I choke, finally letting out a sob and nodding. I let my arms go limp at my sides instead of fighting, now fearing for my life if I were to struggle. His firm hands are burning hot against my cold skin, running over my back and ass, gripping my hips harshly and pressing himself against me. I can feel his heavy cock where it's still hanging out between us, and even through my clothes I can tell it's thick and huge.

I let out a whine, desperately hoping I can cooperate my way through this relatively unharmed.

His hands run up my body to squeeze my breasts, pinching my nipples and forcing a moan from me. I squeeze my eyes closed again, feeling him humping against my hips so his cock grinds right against my pussy is getting me wet even through my fear. His hands are working my chest, slapping my tits and squeezing harshly. He sucks marks into my neck, biting down on the skin and licking along my jaw. In the quiet, dark room, the heat builds between us and I can't deny the pulsing heat building between my legs.

I know I'm letting out little moans, but I let it happen. I tell myself to worry once I'm free from this psycho - no one can know if I let him have his way, no one will know if I don't fight it.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll be begging me to rape you over and over again." He growls into my ear, thrusting his hips against me and painfully pulling my shirt off and tossing it. He doesn't hesitate for a second before he's yanking my shorts and panties down and pulling my legs up one at a time to roughly pull them off.

I whimper, not being able to see his movements in the dark but feeling exposed nonetheless.

With no warning, he suddenly tangles his hand in my long hair and grips tightly. I groan in pain but try to remain quiet as he tugs.

"Be a good girl. I wanna see your face when you cum on my cock." He growls out, leading me with his grip in my hair.

I'm momentarily blinded by the light when he whips the door open, leading me out into the shop. I hear the jingling of keys behind me, and I'm mortified when he leads me to the door. There's no one around, but my naked body would be easily seen by anyone passing by the shop.

He yanks me to a stop, pressing against my back and wrapping his free hand around my throat.

"If you scream, or try to run, I will fucking kill you." He breathes, "But if you're good and listen to daddy, you'll be pampered like an angel." He strokes my cheek, lips gently kissing my neck before he's shoving me forward again.

I'm in shock as he locks the door of the shop, and my body is instantly enveloped by the freezing air. My nipples pebble outward and my muscles tense as I shiver. Instead of forcing me in his car or something, he drags me to the car parked next to my own and throws me over the hood. The metal is ice cold, and I almost start crying again before he presses himself against me again.

He grinds against my ass, almost humping me from behind, and groans in my neck. "You're gunna make such a good little rape toy, Amanda."

An embarrassingly loud moan rips from my lips as he pulls his cock out again and rubs the head against my pussy lips. Despite the cold, I can feel myself almost dripping as he rubs against my entrance. I can hear the cars driving in the distance, but none come close to the side road in view from the shop lot.

"If you cum on my cock, I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum. I'll breed you like a proper bitch." He laughed as he violently thrust into my cunt with no warning, his thick cock stretching me more than I've ever been and leaving me doubled over his car in pain.

Thankfully, when he nearly bottomed out he stayed rooted in place, cock pressing hard against my cervix.

"I can't even get my whole cock in you, fuck," he presses his whole front against my back as he began to move slowly in and out.

I bite my lip as he begins thrusting, slow and steady at first. I know I should be fighting it, I should be kicking and screaming, but I was so fucking wet and and his cock felt unbelievable inside me. He was so thick that it was difficult for him to move at first, but I was so wet that once he picked up the pace it was slick and easy.

One of his hands came around to play with my tits, squeezing and pinching my nipples, smacking my chest around. I was looking around wildly while this man raped me, hoping someone would come find me. At the same time, I knew if someone walked up at that moment, I wouldn't even ask for help.

I felt lost in the feeling of this thick, heavy cock fucking me, his deep voice growling in my ear the whole time. He started fucking me at an even more brutal pace, knocking the breath out of me and pushing my hips so hard I was sure I'd been bruised where I was pressed to the car.

"Look at you, moaning like a whore while I rape you where anyone can see."

I whimper beneath him and I shut my eyes and try to control my body, but I can't seem to pull myself together. My hips are fighting to meet my attacker's thrusts, and I jerk when my nipples brush the metal of the car every so often.

I feel lost, almost drunk on this adrenaline fueled electricity coursing through me. All I can think about is this man's voice in my ear, telling me what I really am while he forces himself into me, and nothing has ever felt more right.

"Keep being such a good slut like this and I'll have to take you home with me," He growls, voice raspy as he breathes heavily, his thrusts only getting more brutal as he gets closer to cumming. "Tie you up and make you my bitch."

I can feel myself nodding before I hear my own voice, like my own body is going against my will and I can't even stop it.

"Yes!" I moan out, voice rough through my dry throat. His response is a few hard, stinging smacks to my ass and the deepest, hardest thrusts he's given me so far that have me groaning in pain.

"You want to be my little rape slut? Wanna be my cock slave, is that it?" He bites down on my neck just below where he growls his words into my ear.

"Yes - yes, please, fuck," There are tears pouring down my face now, so close to the edge but still needing more.

"If you cum on my cock, I'm taking you home and chaining you up, and you'll be turned into the perfect fucking cock slave rape-toy," His voice was breathy, a low growl mixed with the heavy breathing and punctuated with moans as he railed my cunt mercilessly, "I'll rape you every fucking day, until you need my cock like you need air to live."

With his words, I could feel a wave of the most intense, burning heat I've ever felt wash over me. My vision went black for several seconds as my entire body tensed, and I could feel my throat burn as I nearly screamed with the force of the orgasm ripping through me. I could feel wetness covering my thighs, not realizing I'd squirted over my rapist's cock at first. Seconds after I let go, his cock rammed deeper than ever, the pain nearing excruciating for just a few seconds. I was floating in a drunken haze, my body tense as I took his cum in my pussy, feeling the heat building inside me where he released. I could hear him groaning loudly in my ear, his upper body bent to drape over my back and push into me as he rode out his orgasm, but I couldn't make out what he was saying as my mind drifted.

"You were made just for me, my perfect soulmate." He says, voice almost soft despite his cock still pulsing inside me, "And you'll make the perfect slave."

I whine a bit, trying to find my voice, but I can't. I don't know if it's because I'm too weak after this attack, or because my mind is still so lost in the crazed fuck-haze, but I can't find it in myself to resist anything anymore. He slowly pulls out, but his fingers immediately replace his cock to push his cum in and out of my hole for a bit.

After playing with me, he grips me under my arms to forcefully pull me back, standing me up and dragging me to the side of the car, before quickly opening the door and helping me in. He makes sure my limbs are all in the car before slamming the door shut and jumping into the driver's seat.