Utopian Desires Ch. 01-06

Story Info
Two people find love on their terms.
6.5k words
3.43
13.5k
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"It Begins"

The sun was beginning to set as they pulled off to the side of the road. He walks around the van and asks if he may hug her once again. As he did, she felt as though every ounce of energy was melting from her. What he didn't know was how attracted she actually was to him and how she had resisted the urge to ask the same from him. His long dark hair hung down his back blowing in the wind. She could not resist, wrapping her fingers through it and began allowing her mind to wander. With a deep sigh, she peered into his eyes and quickly looked away with fear he may see her passions shining through.

He took her hand and they snuck off into the wooded area. As they strolled down the path his soft voice began to ask her questions about her life. As she spoke, she felt his hands wrap around her waist and could feel him pressed up against her. Oh if he only knew just what his touch was doing to her. With in moments he turned her towards him, looked deep in her eyes, and laid his soft lips on hers. She could feel her legs grow weak and she was sure her knees would buckle. Without fear or resistance they stood sharing this embrace and allowing nature to guide their every move.

Again they began to walk the path, through the greenery they strolled. Every so often, they would look at each other and smile softly. She spent a lot of time wondering what he was thinking and if he could tell what was going through her head. By all means she didn't want to appear easy, but she had a load of trouble remaining lady like. The fight for emotional control began and the devil and angel danced in her ears. Repeat ably they would stop and share a moment locked in each other's arms. With the nature all around the moment felt heavenly. She couldn't believe this wasn't a dream.

Along the way they found a wooden bridge that crossed an old stream. They were alone in a utopia with no one else around. They stopped and stood on the bridge again; taking each other into an embrace that was earth shattering. She could feel as his heart beat out of control as she caressed his shoulders. His lips running down her neck planting soft tender kisses as they moved.

All of a sudden her phone rang; it was her boyfriend. She thought, "Oh Shit what will I say?" She answered the phone, quickly moving the conversation along so she could return to the angel who was now sitting on the rail. She wrapped her arms around him and caressed his legs, ended the call and returned to the world she wanted to remain in forever.

The next interruption came from his phone. It was his girlfriend. A short sigh came from him as he answered the phone... She remained between his thighs and continued to hold on tight. After a few moments, she backed away and placed herself a crossed from him on the other rail. As she listened to the conversation, She wondered what was so special about herself that he would be here instead of at home waiting on her. When the call ended, he slid down and walked over standing in front of her. The prior thoughts began to melt away as her desires for him grew rapidly.

The moments they spent talking felt like hours and she would have given anything to stay there and listen to him forever. He was such the intelligent sort, with what seemed like knowledge from every area. She learned, he is three classes from his double Bachelor of Science degree. This intrigued her as someone with his status seldom ever approaches her. As the time passed by the discussions lead in many directions; each leading to a warm embrace and passionate kisses.

Eventually hands began to wander. She could feel her wetness begin; just the same he began to harden against her. His hands felt like rose petals, ever so sensual. Oh, how she had longed for someone to take her to this height of arousal. His attention was too much to bear and she began to moan softly as she ran short soft kisses up his neck. A little nibble here and there, a warm tongue in the ear, and then a lip lock that made her wetness grow.

His hand slid down, unbuttoned her jeans, and she could feel as he began to rub her already swollen clitoris. She lowered her hand to take hold of his manhood through his light tan slacks. He was ever so hard, and she wanted nothing else more than to scream, "TAKE ME, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" But, she held tight to her silence and didn't. In a soft-spoken voice he whispers, "You are so wet". She said, "I know; you have made me this way," as she smiles softly. He asked if they should find a more secluded spot, then quickly recanted the offer. He told her he didn't want their first time to be in the woods. Part of her understood and was grateful, yet the other part screamed with desires that would be left unfulfilled. What she would not have given at that very moment to feel him inside her... and she believed with everything that he felt the same. Just before helping her fasten her jeans he licked his finger and sighed in restraint.

They began to walk back towards the van. The night was close at hand by then, and the trail was harder to see. They ventured off the path and stopped several times to enjoy the closeness of each other. Each step took them closer to what neither wanted, a step closer to separation, and away from the utopia they had experienced. He took her hand and helped her along, scooping the trail for the easiest crossing points. Just before they exited the wooded area, he took her in his arms, raised her shirt and took the nipple of her breast in his mouth. She could feel as his tongue circled and his lips tightened, and sucked. Her nipple erected and her wetness began all over again. He lowered her shirt, passionately kissed her lips and told her this gives her something further to look forward to next Thursday.

As they reached the van, they sat holding tight to one another. She wanted to badly to pull him into the back seat and allow him to take her but she was already content just experiencing what she already had. Several sensual kisses later, they pulled away into the night. As they stopped in a close by alley they again began to smother themselves in each other's passion. She didn't want to go, and it was obvious that he didn't want her to. He went as far as saying that if she didn't go soon he would be tempted to take her back to his house. She replied that he shouldn't tempt her, for she may just go. As she stepped out of the van she gathered her items, along with a stuffed toy he had given her. She looked him strait in the eyes and said, "Well someone will be sleeping w/ her tonight," and shook the woodpecker at him. He responded that he never thought he'd ever be so jealous of a pecker before. As she shut the door she said... You shouldn't be.

Chapter 2

Written emotions

Night turned to day as the events of the their time twisted through her mind. Who would have ever suspected that this could happen to her? What would the future hold? Most of all, what was he thinking about her. She recalled him telling her that this was the first time he had smiled like this in months. This thought warmed her heart and brought a small smile to her face. She recalled how daringly dashing he looked, and how she couldn't wait to share his time again. Her body began to ache to hear his voice and feel his touch.

For the next several hours she worked diligently on her class work but she could not shake the thoughts of him. As she turned the page of her Algebra book, she could no longer resist; She had to talk to him. When he answered the phone, his voice was enough to renew the sparkle in her eyes. Her heart throbbed w/ desire and she hung on every word. Even though this man was forbidden fruit she wanted him. She wanted to make him her own.

What was it about this dark haired stranger that she could not resist? Was it his charm, his intelligence, his touch? Was it the way he looked at her? Or was it something that she could not describe? Either way she was eager to see him again. Thursday was just too far away. She asked him, in her own way, if he could pull away for a few hours before then. His schedule and hers just was incompatible. She would be in class in the early hours, and he at work, just as she was leaving class. Thursday was their only chance. She felt a slight sadness, and a world of anticipation, along with confusion for her emotions.

The conversation went by way too quickly as they talked about their time together, the people he worked with, and several other bits and pieces of their lives. She told him she had written him an email but she didn't share its contents. He said he would look when he got home. He also said he would try to get Yahoo (An instant messaging service on the internet) so they could talk. As they hung up the phone, she was too excited to move and she sat gazing at the screen off and on all day, never returning to her studies.

The day turned to night and he never signed on. She watched for an email that never came. She opened a document and began to write all her thoughts. As the words began to create a story a crossed the page, she realized she was reveling more than she ever dreamed. Upon finishing her first entry, she decided to share it with one of her closest friends. Excitingly she messaged her friend and said, "which email u using? I have somin 4 u to read... and comment on... realize it's a true story from yesterday... (DO NOT respond until I tell u to because I have company)" after reading, her friend waited patiently for her company to leave. She explained that the person who had been visiting had feelings for the individual and that the man from the story was a relative of one of their mutual friends.

Her face glowed as she spoke his name. She showed her friend the confusion and anxiety that she felt. After all he has a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend; this should be forbidden and yet she wasn't about to stop. The only thing that would stop her was if he didn't want to see her again. She could not bare the thought of that. Her friend expressed concern, but promised to stand by her decision, what ever it may be. She decided to play it by ear and allow nature to show her the way. Leave it to the powers that be to decide her fate.

As the next hour or so passed, she began to realize he probably wasn't going to log on to his account. This was frustrating to say the least. She sat exchanging the story she was writing with her friend, taking the time to make additions and corrections. All of a sudden a box flashed onto the screen; it was him! She squealed with delight, accepted him as an addition to her list, messaged her friend excitedly and met him with a "well hello gorgeous... Didn't think u were gonna make it." Her world became as complete as it could be; after all he wasn't in her arms.

The conversation began with compliments, something she had so longed to hear but could barely agree with. She has never believed herself to be extremely attractive. Looking back to her school years, she had always been an out case whom the males steered away from. So, for now she felt like a princess, with her prince sharing the screen conversation. She became lost in the romance of the moment and the words they shared created vast visions in her mind.

He told her several times how much he missed her. He bounced from shyness to assertiveness, and often questioned if he was being to forward. She hung on every word, for she too missed him dearly and would have given anything to be in his arms, feeling his touch, sharing his energy. The conversation swirled from topic to topic and event to event. He told her about several nature spots he would love to share with her. Zoos, and parks, beaches and roads; they all sent merciless sensations down her spine, causing her heart to throb with desire. Thursday was just too far away; she sighed.

Obviously he felt the same way as she did, because soon he told her again how much he missed her, and how difficult it was going to be to wait until Thursday to spend time with her. After a few moments they agreed that they could not wait, and they set up a meeting for Tuesday. She would skip her first two classes and meet him outside the school parking lot; even if she had to return within two hours for her ASL class the time was well worth it. Not that she would really want to leave his side or anything. She would rather lose herself in his embrace.

After he showed his interest, his shyness and his reluctant ness to express his newfound feelings, she decided to share her manuscript with him. She could not believe she was doing this, as she slowly copied and pasted the entire thing into an email, closed her eyes, and pressed the send button. Fear swept over her; what would he think when it read it. Would he be intrigued or would it cause him to turn away?

The answer came shortly; while reading her words he stopped long enough to send a message. It read, "Reading your story and letting my mind caress a memory or two." She allowed her mind to reconstruct the memories she had written about, and a sheepish grin formed on her face. There were so many emotions locked away in that piece of writing. She had mentioned all the things she had wanted to say but hadn't because she was trying to keep a lady like image. He was now reading every word, and she was glad he could not see her face as it glowed a bright reddish color. By the time he was finished reading, he was feeling rather feverish. He openly expressed that his hormone levels had risen and he wished he could get there to her. She took that as an opportunity to tell him she would take care of him if she could, and proceeded to describe the things she could and would do if given the chance.

Her words went like this: I could take you in my arms.... begin by kissing your sweet lips.... while caressing your body w/ my hands....

Move over to your neck... between kissing and nibbling work my way down...

Stop at each nipple... then kiss your navel... and run my tongue down to your hardness... He breaks in and tells her that his nipples and stomach area are very sensitive spots. She grins and tells him knowing that is all the better. (She continues with her tale of sensual fantasy) anyway where was I... oh yes... circle the head... I would take a small portion of the head in. Then out... soft kisses...lowering a little more each time.... (His heart beats faster as he reads her words) while wrapping my tongue around you...

Of course... I wouldn't actually allow you to explode until I was ready 4 u 2

Maybe I would even rub myself against you. Allow it to enter for a moment just to pull out and take you back into my mouth till you squirm...

Maybe even until you beg... There isn't much that I won't do; if you provided the time and desire.

She could tell she had hit an intimate spot in his mind, and that he was obviously clinging to his desires, anxious to get the opportunity to embrace the fantasy as real. For her, it was yet a dream, one that she didn't want to awake from. This man had the ability to break through her defenses, thus being something few have been able to accomplish and her mind wanted to build a wall around him to ensure that he would stay.

Their time together was near end. He would have to work in the morning, and she takes care of her children who would surely wake shortly after dawn. Reluctantly they bid each other good night and slipped into the night with only their memories to embrace.

Chapter 3

"Desires"

At first she laid staring at the wall, her hormones raging, and thoughts of romantic adventures swept through her mind. Confusion concerning her emotions, Excitement for the following week; the thoughts of his touch; all continued to linger as she drifted off to sleep.

It was almost eleven in the morning when she awoke. She sat up and before her feet hit the ground, she was rushed by thoughts of him. She ran to the computer, checked her email and decided she needed a nice long, hot bath. She gathered her clothes, a candle, incense and headed upstairs. Once there she slipped out of her night garments and allowed them to drop to the floor. She bent over and began running her water, as it ran she lit the candles and placed them tub side. Placed the incense in the holder and her towel on the floor beside her. She had brought the phone out of temptation; should she call him?

She lifted her leg and slid her body into the now full tub of water. Her body ached from tossing and turning the night before so the heat felt heavenly. She closed her eyes and attempted to clear her mind, but there was no use; she had to hear his voice if only for a moment. She picked up the phone and dialed his number.

With in a few rings he answered. Her number is programmed into his cell phone so he knew it was she. He tried to blame her for keeping him up all night; but it didn't work. She giggled and said, "You kept me up." She sat back in the tub and swished her feet back and forth. She wondered if he could tell where she was. She allowed the water to make a splashing noise.

They spent the next few minuets talking, nothing really important, but everything he said held her interest. Even when he asked her to hold on as he made a delivery, she listened to the sound of his voice and it was music to her ears. With in moments he returned, and she listened to him talk about a series that he was excited to watch this evening. She giggled at his excitement. She so wished she could be there laying in his arms, even if she didn't care about the movie. She would have been content being there, listening to his heartbeat, and snuggling.

As he reached his place of employment, he told her he hated to cut things short, but he had to let her go. She sighed deeply and said, "ok." As she hung up the phone and placed it on the shelf, she felt a void grow. She laid back again and soaked up the warmth of the water. Her mind imagined what it would be like to have him there with her, in the candle lit bathroom. How she would lather his body, wash and rinse his hair, and then lower herself to her knees. She imagined how the water would feel as it ran from the shower to his body and then on to her as she suckled him tightly between her lips while caressing his legs and ass with her hands. She imagined his hands touching her body and eventually raising her up, turning her around and allowing himself to enter her. She could have lived that fantasy if he were there, but for now it was only in her mind.

After a few moments, she finished her bath and got out. Water dripped a crossed the floor, as she reached for her towels. With one wrapped around her hair, and another around her body she grabbed her belongings and run down stairs to change.

The rest of the day passed slowly, as she did her normal routines. By five o clock she decided to walk to the store. She needed dinner items, and wanted to pick up a few things for Tuesday. She was looking for just the right scent, a few cosmetics, and a few other beauty items that would make her feel as sexy as he thinks that she is. Being a woman is work she thought as she strolled up the hill.

With her cell phone in her hand, she contemplated calling him to check his location. The ability to resist temptation left her and she dialed his number. He was still at work and had already made plans to take dinner to his children. As much as she hated that she would not get to see him, she was enticed by his relationship with his children. She had never had a loving relationship with her own father, and her children's dads had failed to fulfill the role for them. She thought, this man is really something special.

Being at work, and still quite busy, they closed the conversation rather quickly. He told her he would call back if he could a little later. She held hope that he would. As the hours passed, she figured he had gotten held up. So, as she got home she waited patiently at the computer, in hopes to catch him later. A conversation that would never take place.

12