Utopian Desires Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

"Change Of Plans"

The next day, anticipation was a mist that blurred her vision for daily events. She had purchased everything she needed; she wanted nothing more than to get him alone once again. There was something unique that she could not explain. There was something hidden in him behind his gorgeous exterior wais stories yet to be told, A history that was full of excitement, a personality that was rich with emotions unexplored. The more she spent time talking with him the more intrigued she got.

Monday evening came along. When he came a crossed the screen his message read something about him being sick and that he didn't think he would be able to make it. He had to gather the strength to take care of his children when he picked them up from school. Saddened, she sat looking at the screen. She hid her emotions well; she could never admit that tears had managed to escape her when she realized he couldn't make it for their date. Actually, she didn't understand this reaction herself; let alone explain it.

She was reluctant to sign off, even though she knew she had classes within three hours. Until five A.M. they shared intimate personal details. Her eyes began to water as her tiredness began to show. She could no longer remain awake, and they verbally embraced goodnight.

Her head hit the pillow and instantly she fell sound asleep. When the alarm rang at eight, she laid there not wanting to move. He had walked her dreams; her imagination was allowing her to hold him. In her dreams he was capable of for filling her every desire. Not just the sexual ones, but also the emotional ones that held prevalence. She struggled with the decision to stay in bed and dream, or go to class. For some reason She felt pulled to go, maybe he would call and say that he felt better and would want to meet. Then again, maybe not. This was a chance she was willing to take.

She arrived on campus, fully dressed in black. Low cut blouses have always been popular in her eyes; but when you add black jeans it makes the attire perfect. Her freshly washed hair glistened; her make up un-flawed, and her soft scent lingered around her. As she attended her classes, she spent the whole day begging the powers that be to allow him to show. It did not happen. She was sad, however she told herself that Thursday would be different.

As she returned home that afternoon, she allowed her mind to wander into fantasyland. This was becoming her newest outlet for pain, boredom, and just plain relaxation. She imagined a time when she would no longer worry about what was going to happen. She smiled as she imagined sharing a house with this extraordinary man. She stopped, and realized that the thought that ran through her mind was completely out of the blue. Where did that come from she thought out loud? She could not believe her mind would go there. She tried to deny it, but it was useless, it had happened.

This was the first time in three years that she had truly opened her mind to the possibility that her mate might not be "The One" that she would spend her life with. This was the first time that anyone had gained that kind of power over her. It was the first time she considered leaving him. Now what would she do? She had acknowledged her feelings, now there is no denying them. She thought to herself," My God, all I wanted to do was make love to him, and even though that hasn't happened yet, I find myself wanting, and craving more." She found herself slipping into the thought of forever. She became so confused, and yet she couldn't imagine her life without him in it ever again.

Chapter 5

"The Turning Point"

Minuets turned to hours and hours to days as time moved closer to Thursday. She spent more time than not fantasizing about what would happen. The he didn't make it on line Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. She worried he would still be sick when it was time for them to meet. If he were, he would surely cancel. She had figured that out about him.

Finally it was Thursday morning! She flew out of bed with the alarm. She didn't have much time to make herself perfect. She grabbed her stuff and headed out the door. Once at school, she sat in the cafeteria, she never seems to get-to-get 1st class. She loathes math and will take any opportunity to bypass it. She ate some breakfast, and spent time with friends. At 10am she ran out the door and down the walkway to her next class entrance. He called just as she got there. He was running behind, so she decided to attend the class and meet him at 11.

11:10 came, as she stood in the rain waiting. She tried to call, but he didn't answer. She sat there with a small smile on her face; she couldn't have him pull up and see her discouragement. He finally did get there and when he did, her smile lit the heavens. She picked up her belongings and walked towards the van. Leaving his door open negligently, He stepped out and walked around to meet her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight before kissing his sweet lips, then he assisted her into the awaiting seat and they were off.

He turned and peered into her eyes, she poked him and told him to watch the road before he wrecks. He told her once again how beautiful she was. She began to wonder if he would ever convince her of that. He told her that today was dedicated to her. She felt like a princess once again.

They drove to a local University where he would give her the tour of a lifetime. They parked in town, which happened to be on the actual campus. He walked around and met her as she stepped out. He stopped long enough to search for his inhaler. When he could not find it, she offered him hers. They paid the meter and hand in hand began their date. As they walked down the street they stopped several times to embrace and peer into each other's eyes.

The University campus was HUGE... As they walked he described the classrooms, the gardens and the buildings architecture along with his plans to build his own private castle. She began to wonder if he had adventured into her mind and plucked her dream house from with in. As always she hung on every word.

For the next few hours, they adventured in and out of buildings, up and down halls, and often they stopped to share a moment that would leave lasting memories that she would surely look back upon when she attended the school in the future. At one point he took her up a long staircase, he laid his black button down shirt on the floor for them to sit on. He took her in his arms and within moments the passion flowed as their lips met and their hands began to wonder. They were in a totally secluded spot; there was no one to interrupt, and her mind allowed his presence to sweep her away into a new utopian experience.

They stood, and started back down the stairs they had came from. She sighed softly and looked up at him once again. She wanted to tell him everything she was feeling but shyness overtook her words. So instead, she held him tightly and slid her fingers into his pocket as they walked.

They entered an elevator, as the doors shut she positioned herself against the corner of the walls. He came to her and took her hands, placing then tight against her side. he pressed against her and the passionate kisses began. All of a sudden the door opened. As a gentleman stepped on, he took her hand and led her off. They laughed knowing they had been seen. But, just kept on walking.

They landed in a hallway that lead to a dead end, where they stood staring out the windows and admiring the view below them. He took her in his arms, stared deep in her eyes and once again a memory begun to form. She found herself lost in thought about what could happen. Praying that it would happen. Secretly, slipping deeper and deeper into thoughts of forever.

Four hours after arriving, they left campus and started walking through town. They stopped at several little shops and explored their collection of merchandise. At one particular store he showed her how he wanted to decorate his future home. Her hear began to beat faster as she recalled her earlier thoughts of how he had snuck a peek in her brain at the wish book she kept tucked away. Medieval era has always flattered her. She loves renaissance and believes she was born at the wrong point in time. Then again, she is a Pagan and she would have surely been slain for her practice.

After exploring the shops they settled at his favorite restaurant where they sat for a while and talked. She loves these moments, when he shares his time with her. She thinks it's cute, the way he rambles and often blushes when he talks about his feelings. Surely he could see through her eyes into her soul and he probably knew what she was thinking without her saying a word. She had good food, and a romantic soul to share her time with. This was another utopian moment to write about.

They finished their meal, and he cleared the table. She tried to help, but he told her he had it under control. She wasn't use to someone doing these things; At least not over the recent months anyway. Lately she had been locked in a world of loneliness and for someone to pay attention to her in such a way seemed like heaven. Earlier he had told her he was unlike the men before him. He was genuine and the treatment she was receiving would never fade. Despite her past experiences; she believed him.

They left the restaurant, holding hands they arrived at the van where the meter was past due. He opened the door for her and then returned to his side and got in. He leaned over and again took her arms to her side, pressed against her and they passionately shared a kiss. The moment brought on thoughts of him taking her. She desired this. She wanted him more than he could even know, but she couldn't speak the words to tell him so.

After good fourty-five minuets they pulled away. She played with his hair. Oh, how soft it was. Like silk, it slid through her fingers and he closed his eyes to take in the moment. She ran her hands and nails down his shoulder, his chest and eventually his manhood. She kept a constant movement going until his facial expressions and his hardening made her giggle. He is a very expressive individual. He could not hold back, no matter how hard he tried. She tends to fancy teasing in such ways, so when she noticed his reaction, and it made her even more persistent. She told him she was enjoying this and that if he reacted this way to her touch she was going to have so much fun in the future while doing other things.

She really was having a wonderful time watching as he swerved through traffic. At an intersection he closed his eyes and told her to tell him when traffic moved forward. She peered out of the corner of her eye, while continuing to tease him. At another light, without hesitation he reached over and kissed her until the light changed and the traffic moved forward. She told him he should find a secluded spot to park. He searched endlessly and when they stopped she realized where they were. What a view! The space needle stood peering through the window.

He moved the van a crossed the street into a parking area. He leaned over and forcefully, yet passionately began to kiss her again. He placed kisses down her neck, her chest and began unbuttoning her pants. Her hormones were raging, her mind losing control and she spoke. She said, " You know, if we weren't sitting here in the middle of town..." he said, "your right." Then, he started the van and pulled out headed toward another area.

Chapter 6

"Sweet Sensations"

By then it was six-o-clock, she should have been on her way home by now. But, she wanted to continue to spend time with him. They pulled into a parking lot, in a park, near a lake. He told her to hold on. He got out, walked around and opened her door. She knew he shouldn't be outside like this in the cold icy air. He had been sick, but he appeared to want this to happen as much as she did. What ever it was.

He took her hand and led her down a path, over a log and under a tree. He took off his long sleeve shirt and laid it on the ground for them to sit on. She slid her jacket off and laid it above them. The wind was sharp, but his arms kept her warm. The embrace turned passionate and that passion grew beyond her wildest dreams, as his hands slid a crossed her body, she could no longer wait another moment.

She asked him to wait; she stood and slipped out of her jeans. She laid back down beside him. By this time, the air no longer seemed so cold, as if the cold could stop the events from taking place. Nothing could stop the events. She even turned off her cell phone.

Just as she had told him she would, she began by kissing his lips, working her way down and eventually taking him into her mouth. He moaned as she continued to pleasure him. She rose to kiss him, and he then took control. Lowering himself down her body, he began to suck on her sweet spot. She was passed the point of no return and didn't want to return even if she could. His tongue felt like velvet as it ran a crossed her. She could no longer control the hormonal overload, she squealed with delight, her body rocking to meet his lips. When she found herself nearing orgasm, she allowed herself to whisper, "Please make love to me." This was all it took.

He rose allowing his body to meet hers, and on the bank of that lake, under the heavens, he slowly entered her. She gasped for air and held her breath to refrain from screaming. He was everything she had hoped for and more. Within moments he began to slide down the embankment, so they changed positions. She turned over onto her hands and knees and he again entered her wetness; this time more vigorous than the last. She could no longer hold back the sounds; she moaned and whispered, "oh God." She felt as he allowed his seed to fill her. The warmth brought her full cycle, creating multiple orgasms within her. Upon his rising from her, she leaned forward and used her mouth cleaned him. She could feel his body tremble as he told her, ' this was a first'. She looked around for something to use to dry herself, and decided to use her socks. After all what else would a girl use out in the middle of nowhere. They laid there a moment then gathered their belongings and headed to the van.

They drove to her neighborhood, pulled into the park and waited on the bus to pass. She needed to arrive at approximately the same time as the metro in order to leave no room for question. Once the buss passed, they embraced one last time. He told her thank you, to which she replied, "No, thank you." She gathered her stuff, leaned in for one last kiss, got out, closed the door and walked away. She wondered if he seen her watch as he pulled away. Actually she watched until the van was out of sight.

12