Vacation From Hell Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand then reached down and unbuckled my belt and pulled the zipper down on my pants. She then grabbed the waistband of both my pants and underpants and pulled them down around my ankles. Dropping down on her knees she reached out and took hold of my cock. Looking up into my eyes she asked, "Don't you want some tender, loving care?"

"Oh God yes." I said.

As her tongue licked the head of my cock and then as her warm mouth engulfed it I had to sit down quick before I fell down, my knees felt so weak.

In no time flat I was on the verge of cuming so I pulled out of her mouth, telling her that I would last long that way and I wanted it to last a long time. Then I told her that it was my turn. Pulling her up to her feet I started undressing her. As soon as I had her naked I admired her beautiful body. All the curves in all the right places. Her stomach was nice and flat and I could see that she kept her pubic hair trimmed back. Turning her around I sat her down and knelt between her legs. Opening her up revealed a pretty, pink pussy. I immediately started kissing her and working my way down her body. When I took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it she started moaning. After sucking and licking both breasts I continued on down to her pussy. Rubbing my cheek on her furry mound I began by licking and kissing her upper thighs. Slowly approaching her pussy but first teasing her by going all around it but not in it. When she started pushing her pussy up to try to get me to lick her there I gave in and began to swirl my tongue between her pussy lips and then sticking my tongue as deep as I could into her cunt and then licking upwards to find her clit.

She continued moaning and then crying out, "Oh, God I'm CCUUUMMMMINNN. Oh God, Oh God, it's been so long and it feels so good." After a couple of minutes, while she caught her breath, she told me that now she wanted me in her. I picked her up and laid her on the floor and then slowly kissed my way up her body, paying special attention to the nipple of each breast and then kissing her hard on the mouth with our tongues intertwining.

Liz reached down between us, taking hold of my cock and guided it home. As I pushed into her I couldn't help but notice how tight she was. Joe had an extra large cock but since it had been so long since he had been in her I guess she really tightened up. Her cunt felt like a virgins, it was so tight. I slowly sank all the way in and began an in and out motion with an occasional sideways tilt.

Every once in a while I pulled clear out and rubbed the head against her clit and then pushed it hard into her again.

I was soon feeling that tingle in my balls. Knowing I was about to cum I told her and she said she was too. Speeding up and slamming into her harder I soon heard her moaning and saying she was cuming and she pushed up into me and locked her legs around my waist. Feeling her pussy tighten up sent me over the edge too as she convulsed under me.

Lying together in the afterglow we cuddled and gentle kissed again and again. Slowly, as we came down from our high we started talking again and she asked me how my wife got mixed up with Joe. I told her all about our Vacation, the one I called the Vacation From Hell. When I told her that Pam had seen something that she shouldn't have Liz told me that that was one of Joe favorite tricks. He loved to expose himself and hope that some woman was watching.

"Well it sure worked with Pam," I said. "She saw him and decided she had to have him. It was her favorite fantasy according to her. Then after she got home she must have decided that his big cock was more important to her than our marriage."

"Well," Liz said, "She's going to find out that except for that big cock there is not much else there. Just drinking beer and fucking."

Pam was still not home when I got there so I just went to bed and hoped to be asleep before she got home.

The next morning she was again up before me and I found her in the kitchen looking fresh as a daisy.

"You getting to be a real sleepy head anymore, aren’t you?" she said. "Have another hard night?"

"Yeah," I said, "and I still don't want to talk about it either."

"Well, when you do let me know. I'm always here for you," she said.

"Are you?" I said, "I'll probably take you up on that soon."

That day was a very busy day for me. As soon as I got to the office I called everyone in and told them that Pam and I were divorcing. I told them that I hoped that I could work it out so that it didn't hurt the company.

I then went to see my lawyer and asked him to immediately file for divorce. I showed him the pictures and as soon as he saw them he assured me that there would be no problem.

Saturday morning, armed with the divorce papers and the pictures, I told Pam that we needed to talk.

When she had sat down at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee I asked if she remembered the hard nights I had been having.

"Sure," she said, "are you ready to talk about them now?"

"Yes," I said as I threw down the pictures that I had printed out. "These are the cause of them."

When she saw what the pictures were the water works started. "Oh God," she cried, "I didn't want you to find out about that. I never meant to be untrue to you. I just wanted to help Susie. That just happened by accident."

"It sure doesn't look like any accident to me. How was this supposed to help Susie by you fucking Joe and George?"

"Well, Susie was engaged to this boy but they had been intimate and Susie said she had got nothing out of the experience and wondered if something was wrong with her. She said that she had always been told how wonderful it was to make love and how great it felt but that she had felt nothing.

"After we talked a while it came out that her boyfriend was not very well endowed and she said she could hardly feel him. That was when I thought about Joe. I told her that I would set her up with a guy who was very well endowed and she could find out the difference and decide if she wanted to marry her boyfriend or break it off with him.

"I called Joe and made arrangements for them to meet. I agreed stayed with her that first night in the restaurant until she met Joe. But when Joe got there he had George with him and Susie didn't want to go off with the two men alone and begged me to stay with her.

"We ended up at George's house and when I watched Susie find out what a big cock felt like I was so turned on that I didn't have any will to resist George. In fact that night turned into an orgy of sucking and fucking," she said.

"That was at least four weeks ago, wasn't it." I said.

"Yes," she said.

"And you've gone back each week to participate, haven't you."

"Yes. I knew it was wrong but Susie begged me to go with her each week," she said.

"Well," I said, "That bring us to the next piece of business,"

I laid down the divorce papers in front of her and said, "This house is rented and if you can keep up the rent payments you can continue to live here. You can keep all the furniture I don't want it. I already rented a furnished apartment and I've already packed everything that's mine. I suggest you find yourself a good lawyer."

Tears began to stream again and she cried, "Please don't leave me Frank, I just love you. Oh dear God, what a mess I've made. Please Frank I love you. Don't leave mmmmeeeeee." She wailed.

"I loved you too, Pam, with all my heart and soul. But that love is gone now and will never return. I'm not leaving you, Pam, you left me. I'm just making it final." I said.

With that I went out the door and got in my car, which I had already packed with all my personal belongings and drove to my new apartment.

____________________

Well, that was seven months ago. My divorce from Pam is now final and I'm back at the same resort where this all started. In fact, we're staying in the same cabin were I stayed last year, but now it's a Vacation made in Heaven.

After I left Pam I continued to see Liz about once a week for about two months. She divorced Joe and just like she said Joe and George were out of a job when Daddy fired them. Liz turned out to be a daddy's girl. Daddy this and Daddy that. It didn't take me long to agree that Joe had a problem being married to Liz and I didn't want to take up where he left off so I broke it off with Liz and didn't date for a month.

One evening the next spring I was invited by Bill and Carol to a barbecue and learned that Jane, who lived downstate would be moving back to the big city and would be staying with them until she found herself an apartment.

When she finally moved and got settled in I began dating her. We seemed to hit it off right away and we were intimate after two dates. We both felt that we had known each other for our whole lives even though we had just met last summer.

Jane and I were married last week and are now on our Vacation made in Heaven and Honeymoon combined. We plan to go to the small lake we discovered last year and have a picnic lunch and spend the afternoon lying on a blanket in that little clearing making love.

Life can't get any better than this.

___________________

Sorry this took so long to complete. This is my first venture into writing and I know it shows. I had figured at first that I could knock out a chapter every couple weeks, but I found out it was a lot harder than I thought. I now know that I should have completed the whole story first and not strung it out so long. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind and encouraging feedback I have received. Please keep it coming and please critic my writing. I want to improve and I have a couple more story lines that I want to explore. If you have an idea for a story please send it along. I'm not promising I'll do it but it's nice to have some other ideas for other stories. Again, please send me your feedback. I really appreciate your words, both good and bad, to tell me how I'm doing.

P.S. Don't forget to vote.

12