Vacation Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayman44
jayman44
59 Followers

I'm feeling a little bit strange, with Bill watching, I don't know if I like this,I enjoyed it more when Bill didn't know it was just more exciting him not knowing and the cheating part, I mean for Christ sakes I'm still his wife!

I'm starting to feel real guilty until I open the door to the car and he's sitting there, grinning, pants pulled down to the floor, with his cock out, stroking like crazy, what a scene! I'm standing naked in a nite club parking lot, holding my dress and thong, still got the taste of a strangers cum in my mouth, and my husband is sitting in the car jerking like crazy!

I crawl up into the car, he has a look of pain on his face, his cock is all swelled up "Please Sam" I'm thinking that this is strange, I'm sure his romp with Zeina at the cabana must have drained him, I lean his seat back, the dark tint on the windows is blocking out any views inside I'm still horny so I straddle him, my cunts so wet he slides right in, I lean over and whisper in his ear "Your cock feels so good inside me" I'm lightly biting his earlobe yea I needed this! he grabs my ass cheeks he starts to bang his cock into me!

"Did you like watching Bill, seeing your hot wife take on that young buck, I loved it, I loved his big hard cock inside me" Bill is glowing his eyes are lit up and he's really fucking me hard I'm getting ready to cum " Cum on that's it, Fuck me Bill", I'm riding him, my pussy is so wet it's making sloshing noises!

I'm nibbling on his ear, and whispering "Tino told me how sexy my ass was, Did you see when he sucked my ass? I almost let him stick his young hard cock in my ass, I know he wanted it bad! That would have been hot watching a stranger have his way with your wifes ass ha Bill"

Bill is bucking like crazy, and lord knows I'm ready he grabs my ass cheeks and spreads them and he sticks a finger in my well lubed ass, knuckle deep, "Oooh Sam Shit Aaarrgghhh Ahh Sam Man Fuck!!" he keeps pounding my pussy and cumming, I'm milking him with my pussy I lean back and arch my back he's still shooting off banging his finger deep in my ass!

I spit on my hand and reach down and rub myself off shooting off like a rocket so quickly, all this fucking excitement I'm Cummminnggg!! he reaches up and cups my tits my heads back with my eyes rolled up, feeling little torrents of sexual energy drain right to my pussy,my cum is dripping out of me all over Bill's cock and over the seats!

"Damn Bill what an orgasm!"

If this is what it's going to be like with Bill watching me, with other men, I can't wait for our next VICTIM! I slide down and lick up the mess I created, there's cum all over the seat, I take him in my mouth nice and gentle, and lick him clean, he has a look of such excitement like a little kid with a new toy! he tells me he's never been so excited sexually, to watch me going down on and fucking a total stranger!

He tells me he would jerk till he was ready to cum, then stop, then watch more and he did that over and over again the whole time thinking about how lucky that guy was "a total stranger with a beautiful women like you, Getting fucked and ending up, Having you suck him off, he had to loved that! Each time I would stop jerking right before I was going to cum and save it for you"

"Well you did cum quite a bit! But what about Zeina?" he looked puzzled "You know down in the cabana!"

"I guess you seen us, turns out she's a lesbian she likes You better than me, we sat around on her computer, and I helped her with her money market and traded stocks she is loaded with money!"

Well don't I feel like and ass, I was jealous and thats what fueled my fire with Tino I thought I would get even well I guess you live and learn I have no regrets and I don't think Bill does either, what a marriage what a life and what a night!

jayman44
jayman44
59 Followers
12