Vacation in Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
252 Followers

I moaned, "Oh God this feels great!"

Lisa kept a firm grip just below the head as I watched her jerk it up and down is short strokes while Judy's toes tightly stroked the shaft. It was inevitable and before long I began to leak precum. Upon seeing this Lisa commented, "Oooops there we go he is leaking again."

Judy giggled, "Yep, it won't be long now."

Seeing the muscles flex in Lisa's long sexy leg was too much as I leaned forward and began to rub her calf and thigh. Feeling her muscles move beneath my hands excited me even further. She turned to me and smiled running her fingers through my hair saying, "You like that I can tell."

She raised her other foot up and with her big toe began to rub the opening of my cock smearing it with my precum, which was now oozing out more freely. As she did this my body spasmed uncontrollably.

At the same time she did this I felt Judy reach in between my legs with her fingers and grab each of my nuts and began to gently roll them between her fingertips. Feeling all this took me to another level of excitement as I began to thrust my hips up frantically. The girls increased their pace of strokes, my cock sliding between their toes like a heated piston. Lisa kept her toes position above the head running the soft underside of her toes across the opening. I could see tiny strings of my precum stuck between them.

Judy commented on how my balls were completely swollen. Then she said she was really enjoying this.

Lisa added how she never made a guy cum between her toes before. Judy continued to squeezed my balls methodically and like before I could feel with each squeeze of her fingers, the cum being forced into my shaft between her gripping toes.

I moaned, "Oh keep squeezing my balls I can feel it cumming."

Judy giggled, "That's it, I won't stop just let it cum."

She pulled my nuts out slightly as I felt her press her thumbs into them rolling my nuts with constant pressure. "How's that?" She asked.

That was all it too as I responded with a heavy groan and threw my hips up. I leaned forward and clenched Lisa's beautiful leg announcing that I was cumming. I closed my eyes pounding my hips up and down erratically as I felt my orgasm approaching.

Lisa laughed excitedly, "Whoooweee! He is gonna blow hard!" Judy exclaimed, "I can feel his cock throbbing between my toes." It was then I watched as Judy released her grip with her right toes and dug the tip of her big toe into the very base of my cock where the nut sack connected and began to press it up and down against my throbbing vein. I looked up into her smiling face as she did this as I felt my whole body quiver and go lax. She saw my eyes roll back in total submission as I heard her say, "I think that's it Lisa he just lost it."

Judy was absolutely correct as I released a long-winded sigh and felt her big toe push up the cum into the head of my cock as I opened my eyes to watch it spew out of me.

I grunted hard as it left my hole and splattered against the underside of Lisa's soft toes.

The white creamy glob covered most of her toes as she lowered her foot and rubbed it up and down along the shin of her left leg.

Judy responded, "Oh yes very nice."

Again I felt the tip of Judy's big toe press into the vein running along the underside of my shaft as she slowly pushed up another load. My body shook with the onset of another uncontrollable orgasm. I watched the head of my cock being squeezed and jerked between Lisa's big toe and second toe. I tried to hold back and enjoy this moment as I leaned forward pulling Lisa's strong thigh into my chest. I gritted my teeth and grunted gasping rapidly. Lisa laughed, " Let it cum now I want to feel your heat between my toes. Just let it cum."

I could not hold it back as Judy's big toe was relentless and continued to press in even harder forcing up what cum I had left. I watched as the head of my cock swelled between Lisa's toes and as if upon command Lisa said, "That's it cum on baby let it go." I grunted loudly, "Oh God!!!" as I watched my second load jettison from my head as it shot between her toes and land on the high arch of her tanned foot. Lisa felt it hit her foot and said, "Mmmmmm, so hot. I love it."

I threw myself back onto the bed as the girls continued to work my cock and balls. Judy jiggled my nuts in her fingertips as if to coax out any remaining cum they might hold. All the while they both kept my cock locked between their toes massaging and stroking out the remaining cum. As my breathing slowly returned to normal and my heart stopped racing I watched what was left of my seed eek out of its hole, and dribble down onto their toes and across their soft feet. After several minutes my cock shriveled between their toes and once completely flaccid they continued to nonchalantly flop it from side to side prodding it with their toes. While they did this we talked as they finished their beers. Occasionally, while they played with it using their toes, a small amount of cum dribbled out only to be caught up onto one of their toes. I told them they were magnificent and that they made one of my greatest fantasies come true. They both smiled. Lisa said, "You are very welcomed, it was our pleasure also, knowing you will think about us often in such a way."

Judy laughed as she rubbed the last bit of my cum into the tops of her toes saying, "You were awesome. I never knew my toes could be so sexy."

They both got up from the bed and grabbed their bags and left saying goodnight. Lisa turned at the door and smiled at me saying, "I am sure you will sleep well tonight and have a safe trip in the morning."

I said, "Oh yes, I will sleep like a baby tonight thanks to you two. Good night."

The door closed, my head hit the pillow and that was the last thing I remember before waking the next morning.

Kessler
Kessler
252 Followers
12