Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
Roommate's friend's feet help me discover my submissive side.
5.7k words
4.58
129.7k
216

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Saturday afternoon; watching TV and eating take-out with my roommate Katie. We fell into a pretty good weekend rhythm soon after she moved in. Her Saturdays tended to include more hangovers and naps than mine but we both enjoyed a good lazy day. Not that it took much encouragement for me to want to spend time with her; she is quite beautiful, tall and curvy with long dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, and a smile that could knock you over. I was attracted to her from the moment I first saw her and was surprised that she wanted to live with me, let alone how well we got along.

Among the benefits of living with her was how often her friends would come over to hang out. I had a crush on one in particular named Caroline who just so happened to stop by today. Caroline was a little shorter and more full-figured than Katie with even larger breasts, short black hair, and milky white skin.

The three of us were in the living room watching TV. Katie reclined in a big comfy chair on one side of the room, Caroline and I sitting on either end of a three-seat couch. I was enjoying the show we were watching but I couldn't stop myself from looking over at Caroline, every few minutes I had to sneak a peek at her. She didn't seem to notice my frequent glances which only emboldened me to keep looking. While I'd like to kiss my way up and down her entire body, for some reason today I was really focused on her sock-covered feet. It was almost like they were doing a little dance for me, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. At one point I was watching her feet as she was flexing her toes and rotating her ankle. I must have been lost in a daze, after a few minutes her feet stopped moving, I looked up and saw her staring right at me. Without saying anything she turned back to the TV and I saw a small, wry smile on her face. I was mortified and worried what she might say to Katie. Shit, Katie, had she noticed? Looking over at her chair I was relieved to see that she was in the middle of one of her typical hangover naps.

I tried to focus on the TV to not make this situation worse. After a few minutes I could see out of the corner of my eye that Caroline's feet were doing a little dance again. I looked up at her and while she was still looking at the TV her smile grew a bit. She clearly knew I had been staring but now it seems like she's playing with me. My dick started getting hard at the thought. I looked away again trying to put it out of my mind.

This game went on for a little while. Her feet kept dancing and I tried to focus on not being a creep. Eventually she grew tired of the game and tucked her feet under herself. I calmed down assuming that was the end of things. Oh how wrong I was. Caroline may have been tired of that game, but not of playing with me. The next thing I knew her feet were in my lap. I looked down amazed. I looked up at her but she was still looking right at the TV, almost ignoring me with a knowing smile across her face. Confused, I looked back down at her sock-covered feet in my lap and they started dancing again. I'm sure she could feel my semi-hard dick that was now rapidly getting fully hard. I checked on Katie again to see her still sleeping. Looking back at Caroline I saw her raise her eyebrows expectantly though still without looking in my direction.

There seemed to be only one thing to do so I took each foot in one of my hands. Caroline let out the smallest moan of approval. She lifted her right foot, offering it to me. I took it in my hands and started massaging it. Rubbing the ball off her foot with my thumbs, cupping the arch in my palm, firmly squeezing the heel, moving up to give each toe some attention. After a minute she switched feet and I repeated the process on her left foot.

Though she hadn't said a word this entire time I knew she was enjoying her massage. She was clearly leading the way here but I was growing bolder and wanted to touch her naked feet. I moved my hand to her ankle and took a hold of her sock.

"Mm-mmm," Caroline disapproved with a slight shake of her head. I looked at her, worried that I'd ruined everything. Instead she gave me a knowing smile, the kind someone gives you when they've got you right where they want you. I didn't yet know how true this was. Looking straight at me she simply pointed to her mouth. I gave her a confused look and she pointed to her mouth again and then looked at the foot in my hand. Realizing what she wanted I looked over to Katie to check if she was still sleeping. Caroline wiggled the foot in my hand and gave me a playfully disappointed look that I would focus on anything other than her in this moment. We were about to cross a line here and it was one I wanted to be on the other side of.

I bent my head down and took the toe of her sock in my teeth. Pulling back to remove it from her foot I found how hard it could be to pull off a sock from just the toe end. I had to pull a couple of times to get it all the way off. I dropped the sock on the ground while taking her now naked foot in both hands. I shoved my face right into the sole of her foot, breathing in her musky scent. She giggled lightly and wiggled her toes some more. I was surprised I reacted that way, feet were never high on my list but I think I wanted to show her how devoted I was to her and every part of her body.

Before I could do any more she pulled her foot away from me and presented the other. This time I took her sock in my mouth from the ankle end and pulled it over her heel, it came off much easier.

I held both of her feet in my hands amazed at where we had gotten. Without a word said between us Caroline had full control of me. I would do just about anything for her in that moment and I'm sure she knew it. I stared at her feet and realized how much I appreciated being this close to her and touching her in such an intimate way. Getting a close look I discovered just how nice her feet were. High arches with soft toes. Her glossy black toenail polish contrasted nicely with her creamy skin. They had a natural earthy smell that I couldn't resist.

I must have been sitting there thinking too long when I heard Caroline clear her throat. She had her eyebrows raised to say, 'what are you waiting for?' Not wanting to disappoint the Goddess in front of me I turned my body on the couch to face her and I lowered my head to kiss her left big toe. Then the right. I continued this pattern, kissing a toe on each foot, back and forth, from big toe to pinky and back again. I repeated this pattern a few times before growing bolder.

I gently placed her left foot in my lap and held the right up by the ankle. I stuck my tongue out and in one long, slow motion licked the entire sole from heel to toe. I then moved back down with small kisses all over her sole. I lightly sucked on her heel before kissing my way back up to the ball of her foot. With the tip of my tongue I licked between each of her toes.

I glanced up to see her mouth falling open and her eyes half-lidded. Clearly she was enjoying herself and I wanted to keep it up. The foot in my lap started to casually rub against my now rock hard cock. Keeping eye contact with her I moved to her big toe and gave it a kiss on the tip before taking the entire thing in my mouth. I held it in my mouth, lightly moving my tongue across the bottom. She stares deep into my soul. If it wasn't clear before it's certainly clear now that she is in full control here. She could have asked me to do just about anything in that moment and I would have done it with a smile. For her, I think that being worshiped so lovingly was the real turn on, more than anything specific I was doing to her feet. I was just happy to give her that pleasure.

Looking me in the eyes she slid a finger into her mouth, moving it in and out a few times. Her big toe still in my mouth, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I started slowly bobbing my head up and down, gently sucking her. I treated her toe the way I wish she would treat my cock. Her head fell back with a large sigh as her breathing got heavier. I moved to each toe sucking on them and swirling my tongue around. After a few minutes of this she pulled her foot from me. Instinctively my head followed, trying to keep my mouth in contact with her skin. She giggled, pleased that I had so quickly fallen under her spell. She presented her other foot to me and I repeated the entire worship process, kissing each toe, licking her sole, working my way back up to tongue between her toes before sucking each one.

Eventually she pulled both feet from me and pointed at the floor next to her seat. I moved off the couch and got on my hands and knees next to her. She swung her body towards me and stood up in front of me.

I looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. She smiled at me and patted me on the head before tilting my head down and giving it a little push. Realizing I hadn't shown the tops of her feet any love I bent down to the floor, my ass raising behind me, to properly worship her as she deserved. I kissed the top of each toe going from left to right and back again. Daring to sneak a peek I looked up to see Caroline looking my way but with her eyes closed. Her mouth was slightly open and her hands were on her hips. I smiled at myself knowing the pleasure I was giving her. I went back to her feet and slowly licked my way to her right ankle and kissed my way back down. As I repeated the same on her left foot I thought I heard a zipper above me, a moment later something landed on my head. Pulling back I realized that it was Caroline's jeans which were now bunched up at her feet.

My eyebrows raised, I looked up at her in wonder. She smiled down at me and cradled the side of my face in her hand. She sat on the edge of the couch with her legs together. Lifting each foot to remove her unneeded jeans she kicked them away and leaned back into the couch to get comfy.

I immediately moved forward trying to kiss her thighs. She gave me a playful smack on the top of my head and wagged her finger with her eyebrows raised, I knew I'd have to work my way up to this prize. I leaned back down and kissed her on the top of each foot, moving to her ankles, and up to her calves. Back and forth, left and right, little, passionate kisses moving slowly up her legs.

When I got back up to her knees she spread her legs and smiled down at me. I couldn't hold back and licked from her left knee all the way up her thigh. She giggled at my lack of patience. Not wanting to leave a job half done I went back and did the same from her right knee. I started deeply kissing the fleshy part of her thighs, moving closer to her pussy, teasing her as much as I could. Her smell was mesmerizing, without a doubt she owned me in that moment, but I knew I could have some control if I made her wait.

She didn't want to wait too long, grabbed my head, and pulled it into her panty-covered pussy. I breathed deep as if I could only be sustained by her scent, which may have been true. Her panties were already wet with her excitement. I made a single lick up her lips with just the tip of my tongue, even with the cloth in between us she started to moan. I kissed around her pussy some more. Moments later she slipped her thumbs in her panties and pushed them down. After they were past her butt I took them in my teeth and pulled them the rest of the way off. My head came back up and was now face-to-face with her beautiful labia. Smooth plump lips with a nice tuft of hair above that held onto her intoxicating smell.

I kissed my way back up her thighs being sure to not yet touch her pussy at all. After a few minutes of kissing everywhere but her pussy I looked her in the eyes and gave her a mischievous smile before making a single, long lick with my full tongue from the bottom of her labia up over her clit, giving it the slightest flick with the tip of my tongue. Her head rolled back as she let out a low moan.

I don't think she wanted to play any more, grabbing me by the hair Caroline pulled my face into her wet pussy. I licked her lips and pushed my tongue inside. She squeezed her thighs around my head so tight I couldn't hear a thing. Not that I cared much what was happening anywhere other than right in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her soft thighs as I continued to lick her. I started rubbing her clit with my thumb and forefinger. I sucked on her lips and licked inside her as deep as I could get. When I put my mouth on her clit she started to shake and squeezed my head even tighter between her thighs. Despite my ears being covered I could hear her scream of pleasure. What I couldn't hear was Katie waking up.

"What the fuck is going on here?!?" Katie yelled from behind me. At least that's what I have to assume she said, to me it was just muffled noise but I didn't really care about anything else at that moment anyway. I'm not so sure Caroline could hear it either in the state she was in. It wasn't until her orgasm settled that Caroline seemed ready to acknowledge Katie. She spread her legs slightly and pushed me back from her sensitive pussy, I sat back on my knees at her feet where I felt I belonged and laid my head on her knee. Caroline fell back on the couch completely content with a hand on my head.

"Seriously, what the fuck?" Katie asked again. This time there was no question what was said or who said it. My eyes went wide with the realization that Katie has just witnessed me making her best friend come in our living room. I started to turn my head toward her to explain but Caroline stopped me with a soft hand on my cheek. She looked down at me reassuringly before a devilish smile crossed her lips as she pulled her leg back and stuck a big toe back in my mouth. I went back to lightly sucking her toe not caring what else was happening.

"Oh Katie, I'm so sorry, I forgot you were there," Caroline said unconvincingly, "actually, that's not really true. I just thought you were dead to the world and I wanted to see how far I could push this little puppy." Caroline pulled her right big toe from my mouth and replaced it with the left.

"I've discovered a few things about your roommate. He's got a talented tongue, he's naturally submissive, and he likes feet."

"He likes feet?!?"

"Normally not really a big turn on for me either but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good. The little pervert was checking me out, seemed especially interested in my feet, so I gave them to him and he gave himself to me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Miss Caroline."

"Miss Caroline. Ooo, I love that!"

Caroline noticed that Katie was looking a little flush, her nipples were getting hard, and she was rubbing her tights together slightly. "Have an interesting dream, Katie?"

Katie gave a suspicious look back to Caroline.

"You know, your roommate here is very eager to please," Caroline looked down at me and nodded her head in Katie's direction.

I gave the toe in my mouth one last good suck before crawling to the chair Katie was sitting in. She looked a little apprehensive at first. Caroline tried to get her to loosen up as she slid her panties back on, "there's nothing to worry about Katie, let him give you what you need. You heard how hard he made me come and I don't think he's too concerned with his own pleasure..."

Katie looked down at me considering what this might mean for our friendship. "What about your pleasure?"

"It gives me great pleasure to give great pleasure."

She looked questioningly at my shorts that were barely hiding my clearly hard cock.

"We can let him get off at some point but that's clearly not his focus at the moment, nor should it be," Caroline answered before the question could be asked.

"You're all right with that?" Katie asked.

"Yes, Miss Katie, whatever pleases you."

Katie shivered slightly at my response, "it really is nice being called 'Miss' isn't it?"

"I'm getting wet again just hearing him say it to you"

Katie gave Caroline an annoyed look.

"OK, I'll be quiet or at least stop talking," Caroline said as she started rubbing her nipples through her shirt, "you just enjoy yourself."

Katie closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. She seemed to be building up some courage to continue as she moved forward to the edge of her chair.

"I've never really thought about feet before."

"To be honest they've never been a focus for me before either. Sure, I notice nice ones, like your high arches, but it wasn't until Miss Caroline today that I felt a need to worship them."

I heard Caroline moan and looked over to see a hand move between her legs. Turning back to Katie I don't think she took her eyes off of me.

"I'd be honored to worship yours as well or any part of you if you prefer..."

"How about we start with a simple massage?" she said as she slid back in her chair extending her feet towards me.

Kneeling in front of Katie I took her right foot in my hands and started softly but firmly rubbing it. Lifting her foot a bit to change the angle I squeezed while working my thumbs from her heel, across that sexy high arch, to her toes. I rubbed each toe before moving back down to do it again. Feeling overwhelmed by the beauty of her feet I leaned down and placed a single kiss on her big toe. The foot was quickly pulled from me followed by a soft nervous giggle.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself, it looked like it really needed that kiss. I promise I'll only use my hands unless you say otherwise." I said as I took her other foot in my hands. When she didn't pull it away I knew I could continue.

I repeated the massage on this foot, rubbing her sole and each toe. Katie was definitely relaxing, her head was back with her eyes closed and her mouth was falling slightly open. This is when I noticed that one of her hands was lazily moving across her amazing tits as her nipples got harder.

I moved my hand up to her calf. She opened her eyes for a moment but quickly went back to her semi-dazed bliss. Luckily she was wearing shorts this morning. I worked my hands up and down her lower leg, finding a knot in her calf I gave it extra attention. The other calf got the same loving treatment. All the time I was amazed by how soft and smooth her skin was.

I placed a hand on each of her knees and slowly slid them up her thighs until I reached the bottom of her shorts. I slid each hand down the side of her legs and gave the back of each a squeeze. I continuously rubbed her upper legs, slowly, softly. As this went on her knees fell away from each other as she openly squeezed her nipples with one hand while the other slid between her legs. Our hands bumped into each other and it was like she was awoken from a dream. She looked at me massaging her legs as if she forgot I was there.

"Mmmm, that feels really nice, but I need something more."

Taking my face in hands she pulled me to kneel up in front of her as she slid forward in her chair.

"Let's put that talented tongue to work," Katie demanded as she lifted her shirt over her head.

My eyes widened in surprise. I assumed I'd be licking her pussy as I did for Caroline but she clearly had other things in mind. Katie smirked at me as she undid her bra and tossed it aside.

"I've always loved having my nipples played with. It would be even better to have the worshiped."

Katie's tits were perfection. Firm and full they sat high on her chest, with brown areolas and hard pink nipples. Her creamy smooth skin was begging to be licked, a privilege I was about to experience. I started to lean forward...

"Wait!" Caroline said from across the room, her own shirt long having been removed though she was still wearing her bra and panties. My eyes didn't move from Katie's breasts as she looked over to Caroline, "what's the matter?"

"I think our toy should be naked too." Katie looked down at me as Caroline continued, "he's had the honor of seeing his goddesses in various states of undress but he's still hiding himself away. Doesn't seem fair."

12