Vacation Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie reached down and held my erection. "This needs to be much harder for what I have in mind". Katie got up and then knelt down on the floor next to the bed. Reaching up, she drew Anna's breast from my mouth, then, placing her hand on my erection, led me off the bed. Standing in front of Katie, I knew how she planned to make my erection harder. Katie opened her lips and held out her tongue. I moved closer. Katie held my staff against my stomach and started licking me from bottom to top. With my eyes closed, I didn't notice Anna moving to kneel behind me. Katie then released me so that she could draw me into her mouth. As Katie sucked, Anna reached up and started scratching my butt which triggered me to thrust deeper into Katie's mouth. This is wonderful, I thought. After a moment I could feel Anna's hand slip between my legs and grab hold of me at the base. Anna slowly withdrew me from Katie's mouth and pulled my staff between my legs causing me to lean forward and rest my arms on the bed. Then from behind, Anna drew me into her mouth. The unusual position and the fact that my member was pressing against my testicles, electrified my nerve endings. She slid her head back and forth several times then took my penis out of her mouth and started sucking on that sensitive spot on the bottom of my helmet.

I let out a loud "Arrrrrgh." Katie took control again and pulled me deep into her mouth while I continued to lean on the bed. As Katie tortured me with her tongue, Anna caressed my scrotum with her nails. I felt Ann's other hand slide up my cheeks and then pressed her little finger against my rectum. The sensation was earth shattering. I thought that if this wasn't one of my fantasies it should have been. The two women continued to take turns pulling me into their mouths, one from the front and the other from the back. Each time Katie held me in her mouth Anna would fondle my testicles and touch my rectum. Each time Anna was in control, Katie would scratch my thighs and run her nails around the base of my shaft. "This has to stop or the night will be over in two minutes," I cried. "You two are driving me wild."

Katie led us all back to the bed. The ladies lay on either side of the bed, clearly indicating they wanted me between them. I had no idea what they had in mind but I needed a few minutes to cool down. I knelt between them and rested a hand on each of their thighs. As soon as I did, both women opened their legs slightly. I slid my fingers up each woman's body with the lightest touch I could manage. I touched the sides and bottoms of their breasts; I encircled their nipples and then glided back down to their thighs. Both Katie and Anna had their eyes closed when I grazed their clits with my fingertips. Both gasped at the same instant. I couldn't believe I was here with two such beautiful women. I continued to graze their clits and then slowly slid my fingertips along the length of their slits. I let my hand rise to gently squeeze their inner lips. Both women were wet and ready. Simultaneously, I slid a finger deep inside them. Again both women gasped. With my fingers sliding in and out of them, I leaned forward and sucked Anna's left breast into my mouth. Anna moaned. I then swung over and did the same to Katie's breast. Katie moaned. This went on for many minutes. Katie finally said, "Enough, I need you now."

Katie pushed me onto my back, threw her leg over my chest and grasped my erection. She rubbed my tip against her until I was sufficiently lubricated. Katie looked me in the eyes, smiled and slowly impaled herself as deeply as possible. We both gasped. Slowly, Katie started to move. At first it was only a slight movement but as she became more aroused, she gently bounced up and down an inch or two.

Anna watched in silence for several moments then she got up on all fours and positioned herself next to me. She took my hand and pressed it between her legs. I inserted first one then two fingers deep inside her. Anna mewed and then leaned forward and pressed her nipple against my lips. I sucked her nipple into my mouth as Katie continued her gentle motion. Katie looked down and watched as I consumed Anna's breast, smiled and closed her eyes. It was if we were acting as one.

Katie was getting close. Sensing she was interfering with our climax, Anna moved away. She laid her head on my stomach and watched as my wife slowly slid up and down on my shaft. "You two look beautiful," said Anna. As Katie continued to sensuously slip my penis in and out of her, Anna first reached behind me and started dragging her fingernails lightly across my scrotum. I moaned in ecstasy. Moments later, Anna took her other hand and lightly touched my wife's clit. Katie rolled her head back and cried out while subconsciously increasing the speed at which she consumed my staff.

"Can we change positions?" Katie asked. "I need to feel you deeper." Slowly she slid off me and then knelt down on her hands and knees. I knew in that position neither of us would last long. I positioned myself behind her and thrust into Katie without hesitation. Consumed in the moment, we were both oblivious to Anna who had positioned her head just below Katie so that she could continue to watch. Katie and I were both close as I continued to slide fully into and then fully out of her. Long deep thrusts. Suddenly I felt a tongue flicking my penis with each thrust. As I ended each thrust, Anna's tongue swept across Katie's clit. The sensation was more than we could bear. After two or three additional thrusts Katie and I erupted together with what was for me the most explosive orgasm I have ever experienced. Both Katie and I screamed and cried for several seconds until the flood of sensation started to subside.

Katie and I collapsed on the bed in what I was sure was the end of the most erotic evening I had ever had. I thought I was spent. I lay on my back with my eyes closed. "If you want me, I can make you hard again," said Anna. Without waiting for an answer, Anna spread my legs and pulled my now soft penis into her mouth. She pulled my entire length inside her mouth. She sucked softly and stuck out the tip of her tongue to stroke my testicles. I thought after what I had been through her efforts would be wasted but I was wrong. Slowly I started to grow. The bigger I got, the more aggressively Anna sucked. I felt hands touching my testicles. I bent my knees and opened my legs as wide as they would go. Anna slipped me out of her mouth and then back in again. I peered down and realized that Katie had Joined Anna and they were taking turns bringing me back to life. Anna held me and sucked that sensitive spot on the bottom of my tip while Katie slid her tongue along my length and over my testicles. Anna stopped sucking and began nibbling the same spot with her lips. I thought it couldn't feel any better until Katie sucked my testicles into her mouth one at a time. After only a few minutes of this attention I was rock hard.

I never thought my wife would want me to sleep with another woman but I guess after what we had done so far, it wasn't a very big leap and it shouldn't have been a big surprise. "Tom, Anna needs you now," said Katie. I looked deep into her eyes. "Anna," said Katie.

Anna was lying on her back with her legs slightly apart. I looked at her beautiful form for several minutes then cautiously opened her legs wider. I crawled between her legs and softly touched her wetness. Leaning forward, I sucked first the left breast and then the right as I continued to touch between her legs.

Anna had not been the center of attention for most of the evening and I felt she now deserved some extra care. I lowered my lips until they hovered between Anna's legs. Her clit was engorged and extended. I began to blow lightly on her clit. Anna hummed and squirmed slightly. I moved lower and touched my tongue to Anna. I alternated between blowing on her and lightly licking her clit. When Anna started to wiggle in earnest, I ran my tongue over her outer lips before dipping it into her cleft. I flattened my tongue and took a long lick along the slit to her clit. I pulled her clit into my mouth, sucking lightly. Anna moaned. I slipped an arm around each leg and continued licking her length then sucking her bud into my mouth. After only a few moments I felt her tensing her legs and began encircling her hard nib with my tongue. A long, drawn out moan escaped her lips. I kept licking as I slid a finger into her. Anna gasped.

I removed my mouth while keeping my finger inside. I moved up between her legs, kissed her softly then licked each nipple. Gingerly, I removed my hand and pressed my tip again her. Anna opened her legs wider. I pressed into her slowly so that we could both enjoy our first encounter. She was very wet and very tight. She felt wonderful. I could feel her muscles grabbing me, pulling me further inside. I could hear Anna's short sharp breaths as I moved deeper. Once I had filled her I started to stroke in and out. This was my second wind so I knew I would last a long time. I didn't rush but moved slowly and deliberately so that Anna's excitement could build. Anna was now breathing heavily. Her arms were above her head and her back was arched. I knew she wanted me to speed up my thrusts but I continued my pace to keep Anna from slipping over the edge. The night's surprises weren't over. I felt my wife moving on the bed. She now lay next to Anna watching as I slid in and out of this beautiful island girl. As I started a thrust, Katie moved a hand to one of Anna's breasts. I was shocked and Anna was delighted as she let go an extended "Ahhhhh." As I watched my wife touch the first women in her life, she leaned over and pinched Anna's nipple between her lips as she moved her hand to the other breast. Anna arched her back and cried "Ahhhh....ahhhhh.... ahhhh."

After a few minutes of my thrusting and Katie's sucking, Katie said, "I want to watch the same way Anna did." I looked over at my wife. "Let her mount you so I can watch and Anna can control how her needs are met." Anna opened her eyes as I withdrew. I lay on my back and watched Anna slip a leg over my waist. She leaned forward and pressed her nipple against my lips and watched as I sucked it into my mouth. Katie held my erection and placed a hand on Anna's shoulder drawing her back. Katie rubbed me along Anna's slit and then pulled her back until I was deep inside her. Anna was hungry. She didn't want to go slowly she wanted release. As Katie rested her head on my stomach, Anna started sliding up and down my full length. I couldn't see Katie's face but could tell she was smiling as Anna's orgasm continued to grow. I was responding to Anna. Her velvet softness and tight grip was driving me to another climax.

Anna now had her head back and was repeatedly yelling "oooohh....ahhhhh" as she moved up and down. We were both close. I couldn't see but I think Katie took her finger and started rubbing Anna's clit as she slid up and down because suddenly Anna started shaking and crying out "Oh my....oh my.... ahhhhhhhhhh." It was at that moment I came explosively for the second time that night. For several minutes we both shuddered. One of us would attempt to start again but the sensation was almost agony. Anna continued to sit on me for a few moments before we collapsed on the bed gasping for breath. Content, we three lay together for many minutes without saying a word.

Anna slipped from the bed and quickly dressed. She turned to us and said, "Thank you. I love you both." Anna turned again and was gone. Katie and I remained in bed holding one and other. For a while, we cuddled and whispered to each other then drifted off to sleep. At some time during the night, Katie woke me and we made love slowly and passionately before again drifted into sleep.

Katie and I woke to a symphony of tropical birds under brilliant sunrise. Knowing we had to leave paradise that evening, we chose to laze in bed far beyond our norm. We held each other closely and enjoyed each others silent company. I broke the silence by whispering in Katie's ear: "I had a wonderful two weeks. I wish we didn't have to go back to the real world."

Katie smiled and kissed me then said, "Maybe some day we'll return but I don't think it will ever be the same."

Throughout the day we never spoke about what happened the prior evening. We sat on the veranda, held hands and looked longingly into each other eyes; we felt a closeness we had never experienced before. Anna didn't come to the bungalow that day and strangely we didn't miss her. At 6 p.m. we boarded the plane home never to see Anna again.

It was truly a once in a lifetime vacation.

12