All Comments on 'Vacation Transformation'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
animeturtleanimeturtlealmost 11 years ago
Are you writing More?

I would have to say you are a very gifted writer. I love writing myself and reading, whatever you do keep writing, cause you are good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MOAR

Moar, for the love of god MOAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

All I can say is that I loved it. Please write more, would love to read a follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

As I started reading I thought SRS would be crazy -- and then you did it! Well done. I really enjoyed the story.

UncleJimUncleJimover 10 years ago
One of the Best!

I've read a lot of sex change stories (seems to be a fetish of mine), and this, I've got to say, probably turned me on more than any other. I have my doubts that gender reassignment surgery has come far enough to turn a male into such an orgasmic female, but that's the joy of fiction, right? In many ways, it was one of the most realistic sex change fantasies I've ever read. I really appreciated the narrator's like-life response to his accidental transformation and freak-out when s/he realized that s/he'd had sex - all night - with a dude. THAT sequence, the first sex night, got me hard (reading a hard copy on a health club running machine). On the other hand, the ready acceptance by an ordinary straight dude of life as a straight woman was beyond my willing suspension of disbelief. That said, yours is still the closest-to-realistic telling of this kind of fantasy I've ever read, and a lot of its sexiness was directly tied to that connection to believability. I'd really LOVE to see one of these stories where the male-to-female protagonist really grappled in a life-like manner with such a sudden, complete change of identity. I'm sure I'd get myself banned from the gym for life if I read such a thing THERE!

Keep up the good work! I really hope I can find more that you've done. I don't guess it'd ever be possible, but I'd love to know what kind mind is behind this hot stuff!

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 9 years ago
Love the Sex and Confusion - Well Written

I have the confusion, not from actual experience of sucking cock, swallowing cum and being anally penetrated repeatedly, but from mentally loving these sort of stories and mentally visualizing my straight self being a loving bottom for a manly, caring, well-endowed gentleman, who buys me lingerie to model for him before I eat him and he sodomizes me until we both cum.

How do I find someone to lead me and teach me to please him dressed as his girl?

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
TG is no my cup of tea, and yet ...

And yet, it was a pretty good story. Thank you!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 5 years ago
Very imaginative!

A different sort of story with a nice progression and outcome (or might I say out-cum?)!

anitaquiinnanitaquiinnalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I really really loved it. Can u write some more stories with similar themes where husband and wife (couple)go on dinner date as girlfriends and end up with other people. Once again, great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So this guy gets a sex change against his will and they just chuck him out onto a plane to go home? There was no compensation or any help whatsoever? Then he gets home and his supposed girlfriend basically rapes him with a strap on and then let’s him get drunk and puts him now her into the arms of a guy who gets her plastered and basically rapes her multiple times. The next morning his lovely now ex-girlfriend drugs him and helps talk him into letting some friend of the guy who raped him to hypnotize him which was obviously a setup to seemingly make him willing to fuck anywhere and do anything and everyone considers this a good story? Wow some of you people are seriously fucked up and lacking a moral compass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

SIMILAR Stories