All Comments on 'Valentina's Valentines'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would love this!

I really enjoyed this story and will more of you stories in the future if you write anymore. There were a few spelling mistakes though.

craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Well Done!

Very imaginative, and well written, up until near the end. Please don't tell us the characters did every position imaginable. Give us the same level of detail you used to describe the foreplay. Since she pulled the scarf off to see their cocks afterward, why not have Adam pull it off when he is in her mouth, to show he is the boss now?

It is one of the writing faults that we share, but the characters here, at least the men, are names with attitudes but little in the way of details. We know two of them are bearded, but what do their cocks look like in her imagination, before she finally sees them? Body builds, hair color, etc.

Still, let me be very clear. This is good solid work, well written, and hot enough to make me want to take Adam's place. I look forward to further adventures from Valentina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

absolutely perfect story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Yes, really, really enjoyed it. So hot, building the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great slut story.

Normal women who get their slut on make the best lovers. Really hot story. Hope it gives my wife some ideas.

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 9 years ago
Insatiable boss

I loved your story. Well written and it built the sexual tension well. More, please!!!

dmads325dmads325over 9 years ago
Very well written

Very well written. Great story, built around good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

The only story I have 5 starred this year so far, exceellent build up and consistency of style throughout. The only niggle I have is the use of the word 'tits' which I found jarring in the style of the story, but that's just a personal preference. Thank you

ThankYouSoMuch01ThankYouSoMuch01over 9 years ago
Your Stories

I have enjoy reading all of your stories and I have a request. Would you please continue your story "Eva and Friends. I'm looking forward to reading where Eva goes to from chapter #4, with her friends Linda and Rebecca and beyond.

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback, much appreciated. The story is part of the Valentine's day competition, so votes are also very welcome.

In regards to the Eva and Friends story series, the next chapter is almost done, but I'm struggling with the end a bit... on that one too :)

It will come though

EosAuroraEosAuroraabout 9 years ago
I'll be in my bunk.....

....that was fantastic, well written and hot. To a degree it mirrors a fantasy of my own so it really got me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Epiphany"

It doesn't mean what you think it does. The word you want is "Epitome."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best I've read here on Literotica! A follow up would be great! Thanks I thought it was very erotic and it definitely made me very horny...keep em' coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking up to you

Such a simple premise, setting, and relatively speaking, group of characters too, but your writing made it work. The less capable among us mere mortals can easily ruin this little piece, but you showed us how it's done.

I second the other comment about further descriptions on the males, not necessarily individual background history, but certainly physical traits. Especially from the blind folded perspective, it could go a long way.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

God this was so hot!!! I came so many times while reading this. You are a god my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Repeatedly cummed

It was one of the best erotica....... Amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant Story!

Six men, sounds like sheer bliss.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Tess (UK)

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

Good story. Felt it ended too soon with guys beating off and the woman no longer playing an active role.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Nice buildup and well done ending.

aconsenteraconsenterabout 2 years ago

Great, hot hot story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! No sign of a cuckold, no youngsters raped, just a very hot story. Eve v though a fantasy, it was totally conceivable. 5 stars.

Bill S.

kattiedkattiedabout 1 year ago

Best valentines day ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous