Valentine Day at the B&B

Story Info
Couple spend Valentine's Day exploring hidden desires.
2.1k words
4.39
23.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
146 Followers

My wife, Kathy and I are in our mid-forties, have no kids and like staying at B & B's for Valentine's Day. We have one place that is our favorite because it's like being at home. Built in the 1800's, it's a multi room home converted to a B & B Inn. John and Kay, an older couple in their late sixties have been running the place for as long as we have been coming here.

If we want a snack late at night, you can go down to the kitchen and help yourself. They have everything available, from fruit to cheese. We usually stay a few nights and just spend the day touring a place that has twenty indoor gardens within 4.5 acres of heated greenhouses, known as conservatories and the night sitting by the Inn's huge fireplace downstairs.

The first night of our stay, it's going to be a very snowy night. We pick up some sushi, wine and salads at a local market for our dinner and we plan just to relax by the fire. We eat and sip wine by the fire with an older couple that are reading. We exchange some polite conversation for a while, by 11PM they leave.

Kathy says, "I'm going up to shower."

Our small room on the second floor has charming stripped wallpaper and a four-post bed, reminiscent of the 1800's.

We have to use a bathroom that is down the hall from our room but it's all ours and we don't have to share it.

As Kathy goes to shower, the imp in me says, "I dare you to come back to the room after showering, topless with just a towel around your waist."

Kathy hesitatingly asks, "What if someone sees me?"

"Everyone has gone to bed so I doubt it. I'll be on the lookout to make sure."

After her shower she opens the door and peeks out, the Inn's old floors squeak loudly as she runs topless back to the room.

"That's not the way to do it, go back and go slower."

She goes back, starts slowly down the hall. In trying hard not make squeaks, the towel around her waist falls off, she almost panics, but then makes a production of walking down the hall totally naked. Her pear shaped breast swinging, as if she was a model on the runway.

Kathy whispers gleefully, "I did it and it felt sooo bad, yet thrilling. Look: I'm still trembling."

Kathy was at her most passionate tonight, fucking me like a wild woman. I'm going to encourage more exhibitionism, if she has this reaction.

The next morning we had a late breakfast with everyone. Kathy was on edge, waiting for someone to mention her naked hallway romp last night. She was disappointed that no one knew about her new-found bravery.

Afterwards we set off for an afternoon at the conservatory, viewing all sorts of colorful tropical flowers seems appropriate for Valentine's Day.

Later, back at the B & B, we change into our PJ's and go down to sit by the fire. We open a bottle of wine and decide to see if there is anything to snack on in the kitchen.

"What about this wedge of brie?"

Kathy says, "Good choice, I'll look for crackers."

About midnight, there is no one downstairs and we are alone. The lights on a timer click off and we are sitting in a room just lit by firelight, how romantic for Valentine's Day.

I am setting in a big stuffed chair by the fire and Kathy comes over and sits in my lap, I start kissing her and then my hand goes to inside her top and I start playing with her breasts.

"Take off your top; I want to see your lovely tits by firelight."

They look so enticing, illuminated by the fire light that I just keep kissing and sucking them. My hand works its way down to her bottoms and I start reaching for her pussy.

"Let me take off my bottoms and make it easier for you."

I am sucking her dark nipples and fingering her, and then I realize that we are in public so to speak, we are not at home. It excites me more.

"Arr ahaa," she tries to stifle her scream of orgasmic passion.

"Now for you, stand up and let me suck your cock."

Afterwards, I take Kathy by the hand and start to lead her back to the room, she starts looking for her PJ's to put back on, but I have them and start walking out of the room. She is completely naked except for slippers.

"I can't walk up like this."

"Yes, you can," and I keep walking.

At first, she was trying to cover-up. She relaxes and follows me back through the kitchen, up the stairs, down the hall and back to our room completely naked. It was the first time we every did anything like this; it was a giant turn on. Besides being aroused at seeing Kathy's naked body and because of the thought of us discovered in plain view, my heart was pounding. I was in heaven. This was more exciting than I could have ever imagined.

The next day at breakfast, John the owner gave me a wink. He winked at Kathy also. Hum, what's that about. As we were leaving breakfast John said, "I need to check your credit card before you leave."

"I'll do it before we leave at 11."

Kathy goes up to pack, I stay down, and chit chat with some guests that were about ready to leave. As the last guests leave, I go into John office just off the main entrance.

The office is about the size of a closet but it has a desk, chair and his computer set up there. I look about and see a monitor that seems to have several camera views displayed.

John says, "Yes, we have added a security system to the Inn since you were last here."

"It even records in the dark, it has infrared."

OK, now I am wondering if we were on camera last night. Fuck, is John going to tell me we were?

"I wanted to talk to you both privately." then says, "Kay is leaving to go shopping, can you wait till she leaves?"

"Well, I guess so, is it important? Is it my credit card?"

John says, "It's a private matter." Double fuck. For sure, he has us on camera.

"Load up your car and bring Kathy back so I can discuss it with you both."

I tell Kathy, "Before we leave, John wants to have a talk with both of us."

"I think the security system recorded us last night."

She pales and says, "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, let's not panic, maybe it's nothing. Just wait outside his office for me, and then we will see what's up."

I load up the car and Kathy is sitting just outside John's office waiting for me. John motions us to come into his office and closes the door.

John says in a very stern voice, "You have committed a very outrageous act at my Inn. You two may not be welcome to come back."

I look astonished and say, "What are you talking about, what did we do?"

John says, "Don't you know, I have it all on video. Would you like to see for yourselves?"

Kathy starts crying, she is not sure why, but she figures it's because we raided his refrigerator last night, but I am thinking its sex.

He says, "You should be ashamed of yourselves, such wanton acts."

With that, he shows a video of Kathy nude in the hallway the first night, then he fast forwards to last night with the two of us by the fireplace.

"What do you have to say for yourselves? Especially, you young lady.", "I should turn this over to the police so they can see your perverted acts."

With this, Kathy is in full sob mode.

"Please John, what we can do? We didn't mean for anyone to see us. We don't want any trouble, especially with the police."

"Kathy, the only way that I can see to solve this situation, is for me to punish you myself for your depravity."

Kathy, trembling says, "OK, whatever, I guess you can punish me, please no police."

"Stand up young lady and bend over my knee, I am going to give you an old fashion spanking."

Kathy is thinking that is somewhat of an easy punishment, how bad could an old man's spanking be.

As she starts to bend over his knees he says, "Take off your pants and panties, and then bend over."

She looks at me astonished and I say, "Just do as he says and get it over." I am figuring he will smack her ass and that will be it.

Now she is bare ass naked, bent over his knees, he first rubs and pats her white ass cheeks then lands a hard whack on her ass. As he lifts his hand, you can see the outline of his hand forming in red on her ass cheeks. Whack again, then again, and then a rubbing action as if it's going to sooth the pain.

Kathy is starting to cry, tears are causing her mascara to start running down her face in a black streak. Whack again, then again.

John asks, "Are you ever going prance around the Inn naked again and she says, "NO sir."

"You better if you know what's good for you"

"Better?"

"Yes, please do it again I like seeing your naked body, it warms an old man's heart."

He then feels her pussy and declares, "It's wet, you must enjoy spanking." and I am surprised by that fact. She never indicate that she wanted a spanking before. John then inserts a finger into her pussy, Kathy jerks as if he had given her an electric shock. Now he starts fingering her in long slow strokes.

John commands, "Remove her top so I can play with her tiny titties."

I just stand there and then Kathy sobs, "Just do it!"

I pull off her top. John starts pulling her dark nipples, which are now sticking out like a pencil eraser, with one hand, while fingering her with the other.

Kathy looks like she is going out of her mind, she starts trying to push her pussy back on John's hand so his finger goes deeper. She is rocking away while John pulls her nipple away from him, so each time she moves back, she pull her nipple harder. She is starting to sweat, pant and moan.

"Make me cum, make me cum."

"Don't just stand there! Pull my other nipple hard like John is doing."

I pull, but she says, "Harder." It's stretched about two inches longer and then I start twisting and pulling. John is looking like he is going to have a coronary; he is panting and turning red in the face. The Kathy finally orgasms, goes into spasms and slumps down in Johns lap.

"Stand up and face me!" commands John.

She hesitates, he grabs her by the hips, pulls her closer. Her dark bush is right there for his inspection. Then John buries his face in to her wet pussy and starts slurping away.

Kathy now moaning, knees shaking, steadies herself against the chair and lets John slurp away.

Watching this is amazing, it's like a front row seat in a porn movie. Dam, I wish I had a camera. John has pussy juice running down his face and it sounds like he is sucking the life out of her pussy.

Kathy spasms again and is starting to wobble on her feet. John stops, wipes her juices off his face with his shirtsleeve and surveys the situation.

John sternly asks, "Do you think have been properly punished Missy?"

"Yes John, thank you for punishing me. I deserved it." I am surprised at her answer, it sounded like she enjoyed it.

He looks at me and I nod in agreement.

I was figuring that John was going to want to fuck her or at least go for a blowjob and I don't know what I would have done if that was the case.

Kathy is standing there in his office very naked, both pear shaped tits red, hard dark nipples throbbing and with a red ass. She looks beautiful, even with black mascara running down her face.

John says, "Look for a video of this in your email because it's all on video." "You two should get going now, the wife should be coming back soon, hope you two had a Happy Valentine's day." With that, he hands Kathy a Valentine's Day card.

hannsg
hannsg
146 Followers