Mrs Johnson Goes Up A Level

Story Info
Dave explores Debbie's fantasies, with a surprise ending.
8.7k words
4.61
17.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Mrs Johnson's After School Club...

Debbie Johnson and Dave had been together for three months now. Her young neighbour Tim was almost a distant memory. The days of him blackmailing her into letting him take photos and then having sex with her were seemingly over.

Whether that was down to her being with Dave now, or his embarrassment at coming so quickly in the school dining hall while trying to perform anal on her, Debbie didn't know. Dave and she were very much still in the honeymoon phase, and Dave had promised her that he'd help her catch up with her sex life, and boy were they doing so.

Forty years old, Debbie had only had sex with four men, the first a couple of quick fumbles to lose her virginity, her missionary only ex-husband who had cheated on her, Tim, and now Dave, the caretaker at the school where she worked.

Dave had caught her naked after Tim had scurried off, and had given her what Tim could never. She'd never taken much notice of him before, but finding out that night that he had a very decent body coupled with a nine-inch long penis erect, she'd thrown herself at him completely.

Gossip quickly went around the school where she was deputy headmistress, why was she seeing the school caretaker? They probably only saw Dave as the guy who fixed things, always in his dirty boiler suit, they hadn't seen what he had underneath that so they'd never understand.

It wasn't just that Dave was extremely well hung, he was a very considerate lover, and an understanding person too. Debbie had half expected the owner of a cock that size to thrust fast and hard, trying to split her in two. Dave was the opposite, especially at first when she asked him to be careful because he was far bigger than she was used to, and he still was careful despite her being used to the size of him now.

Their lovemaking was sensual, but Debbie found him more and more to be asking her questions throughout, little things like what would she do if people were watching, or whether she'd prefer it if they were somewhere more public, that kind of thing.

"Why do you ask me these things?" Debbie asked as they were lying in each other's arms one night.

"Well I caught you in the middle of the dining hall, did you not think you might get caught?" Dave answered.

"Well no, not really, everyone had gone home," Debbie replied.

"But they hadn't, I was still there. And I caught you. And you fucked me afterwards. Did you not hope for that to happen?" Dave countered.

"You've also told me about the guy collecting trollies after you'd been in the shop with your buttplug in. What would you have done if he'd caught you?" he continued.

Debbie shook her head, telling him she hadn't thought that would happen.

"That's why I'm asking you, you need to find out what you'd do if you were caught. One day you might be and then you'd need to act on it," Dave said.

The conversation was left there that night. She understood what Dave was saying, she hadn't thought about the consequences of being caught, just that she needed to cum and couldn't wait until she got home.

Dave had told her a lot that she was beautiful, and she blushed each time. She still had long blonde hair and firm 34C breasts, and her arse wasn't too saggy. One night after they'd been sunbathing at their local park, Dave asked her to put on white stockings for him. Debbie ran upstairs and came back wearing not just white stockings, but a lacy white thong and a matching lacy white bra.

"I love how the colour contrasts against your suntanned skin," he commented.

He put his phone onto selfie mode and showed her. He was right, her light blonde hair and sheer white lingerie highlighted her skin colour. She did look good, he was right. She handed back the phone and he turned and took a quick couple of pictures of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, throwing her arms across herself to cover up. Visions of Tim ran through her mind.

"Relax, you look stunning, I just wanted a couple of pictures to remember the moment, purely for my enjoyment when you're not here," he told her, grinning.

He reached up and slid a couple of fingers between her legs, taking her hand and placing it on his hardening bulge. He told her what she was doing to him, and soon the photographs were gone from Debbie's mind as she had other things to concentrate on.

Debbie awoke early the next morning in a frisky mood. She reached across to Dave's side of the bed, to find it empty. Had he not stayed last night? He rarely slept at his own house these days. Debbie remembered he'd had to go to open the school up early, to let some workmen in to complete a job before the school day began. It was a pity because Debbie had a different kind of job in mind for him.

She lay there thinking, imagining Dave was there. She thought about the questions he'd been asking, and remembered what he'd said about her looking good in white undies. Tim had said something similar when he got Debbie to wear his mum's white undies for their first photo session. She remembered how she'd put them on, and then Tim had made her go back to her own house for the photos in them, her mind re-enacting the scene, and how much she had enjoyed nearly being seen by the neighbours in her state of undress as she went between their houses.

She remembered the photo album Tim had of the girl who'd made him tie her to a tree while he hid and took photos, and how much it had turned her on to be caught by the dog-walking couple, and how turned on Debbie had been seeing the pictures.

She remembered practising with the buttplug for the last photo session, and Denise visiting while she was wearing it, just a dressing gown hiding it. Her mind played out how turned on she had been to nearly get caught by her best friend.

She remembered the shopping trip with the buttplug in and making herself cum in the car park. Her mind went through that again, with added detail. This time the milk had been on the bottom shelf. She'd only been wearing a loose summer dress, had someone had an upskirt view while she bent over to pick up the milk? Had her lace boxer shorts been that tight across her arse the buttplug had been obvious? Had she shown off too much when she'd got on tiptoes to reach the bread on the very top shelf?

Her mind played out seeing an old man in different places around the store, always grinning at her. Had he been following her? Had she stayed in the store much longer than was needed because she knew he was watching her? Had she been that turned on she didn't want to stop showing off for him?

She must have been, why else had she fingered herself in the car instead of going home first? Was it because she had seen the man collecting trollies approaching her car? She recalled that he seemed quite tall, and wondered if his cock matched how tall he was.

In her mind this man had been a little earlier, getting to her before she'd finished. He'd look shocked, then smiled at her. Debbie had wound down the window and beckoned him over. Without either of them talking, she'd opened her legs more, his hand snaking down and finding her pussy. He'd started rubbing at her when Debbie noticed his erection. Pushing the car door open, she'd unzipped him and started blowing him, his erection did indeed match how tall he was. He came down her throat just as his fingers made her cum too.

Debbie's body shook as her orgasm ripped through her. She relaxed and opened her eyes, seeing if the trolley man was still there or if anyone else had seen. She looked around to see her bedroom and realised her bed was soaked where her juices had flowed, three fingers still in her pussy and the other laying on her clit.

She'd made herself cum over something she'd made up in her mind. She'd daydreamed about being caught. Maybe Dave was right after all. She even remembered now how much she'd let herself go at the photo shoot around the pool. Her mind raced again with images of buttplugs and dildos and people watching her use them.

She had to stop, she knew she had to get ready to go to work. She briefly saw Dave there and told him a short version of her morning. He grinned and told her they'd talk more about it later.

Later that evening Debbie was cleaning the landing window. The window was quite tall so she was standing on a step ladder to reach the top part. Dave came out of the bedroom behind her, pausing to take in the view. she still had on the same skirt and blouse she'd been wearing for work, but with her reaching up the skirt was halfway up her arse.

"I thought we were eating out, you've not even changed yet," He told her.

"I'm just going to finish this one window then I'll get undressed," Debbie replied.

Then allow me to help save time," Dave answering, laughing as he did so.

He undid the zip on the back of her skirt and slid it down her legs. Before Debbie had a chance to protest, he started to kiss and lick across and in between her arse cheeks. He pulled them apart and stuck his tongue into her arse, trying to push her panties out of the way. Debbie groaned and lifted a leg to let the skirt fall to the floor. Dave quickly grabbed her leg and placed it onto the window ledge, spreading her legs a little more, giving him better access to her arse and pussy, albeit with her panties still in the way.

"Dave, let me get down so I'm more comfortable," Debbie told him

"Aren't you intrigued that someone may be able to see you?" Dave asked.

Debbie opened her eyes. She was looking straight into Denise and Ian's house. More importantly, she remembered this was the window that Tim had taken a fair few pictures of her from his house.

"Tim," she cried out, "Tim might be watching.

She closed her eyes again as Dave moved her panties to one side with one hand, and his tongue flicked across her clit. Burying his face between her arse cheeks and licking her from clit to arsehole, he reached both hands in front of her and started undoing her buttons until her blouse fell open to the world.

Part of Debbie wanted him to stop, take her in his arms and carry her to the bedroom. A bigger part of her wanted Tim to be watching. She felt Dave's hands undoing her bra, and he put his hands round and pulled the cups under her breasts, pushing them upwards. His hands traced lines down her back and sides and then continued downwards, sliding her panties down with them. She lifted her leg so they slid to the floor, then replaced it on the window ledge.

She opened her eyes momentarily, half hoping to see Tim staring back. She thought she could see someone through the window. Was it Tim? She closed her eyes again as her body started to shake, Dave darting his tongue in her puckered arsehole while fucking her pussy with three fingers of one hand, while rubbing her clit with the other. Debbie cried out loudly as she came, her body arching as she trembled to a standstill, Dave holding her steady. As she came, she saw a camera flash go off, maybe four or five times.

Dave lowered her down and carried her to the bedroom.

"Are you going to shower and change now please?" he asked her, smiling.

A couple of days later Debbie and Dave went to the shop on the way home from the school. Dave had laughed because they needed to pick up bread and milk, and Debbie said she was wearing the same summer dress too. They went into the shop and Dave saw an old man and asked Debbie if it was the same one from her dream. Debbie started laughing, then Dave said,

"Flash him your arse, see what he does, make it look accidental though."

Debbie laughed and playfully slapped him on the shoulder, but Dave wasn't laughing.

"You're serious aren't you? You really want me to?" Debbie asked.

"Yeah. Tell me deep down you're not wondering what he'd do? Tell me it doesn't turn you on to know you'll probably make his day."

Debbie didn't need to answer, she already knew from her dream. She knew he would follow her, and she'd stay in the store flashing him more and more. But that was just a dream, wasn't it?

Dave walked past the old man and stopped at the end of the aisle, so he'd have the same view as him. Debbie turned her back to them and kept her legs straight while she bent over and took longer than she needed to look at items on the bottom shelf. Dave saw the old man looking about, then staring straight at Debbie's exposed rear. Her panties were bunched into her arse, virtually all of her cheeks exposed. She stood up and walked around into the next aisle. Dave joined her.

"Oh god, that was scary and fun at the same time. Was he looking?" Debbie asked, gasping.

Dave took out his phone and showed her, he'd taken a couple of pictures from where he was.

"Oh my, he had a better view than I thought, it's a pity I couldn't see his face though to see his reaction," Debbie explained.

Dave nudged her and pointed up the aisle, where the old man was standing. He hadn't noticed them.

"Wait for me to move away, then I dare you to give him a front view. Keep looking at the items then when you think he's looking stare straight into his eyes."

Dave wandered off and Debbie looked around her. Nobody else was about. As quickly as she could, she removed her panties, picked them up and stuffed them in her handbag. She moved a little further into the aisle, her heart racing, then when she saw the old man had noticed her she crouched down, spreading her legs a little to balance.

She looked down at the shelves, picking up different items but watching out of the corner of her eye what he was doing. She saw him crouch down also, but he was only glancing up, then looking about to make sure nobody else was about. Nobody else was in the aisle. He shuffled a little closer, no more than ten feet away from her now. Debbie opened her legs more.

Debbie heard him gasp out loud in the realisation that she was wearing no panties. She looked up at him now, smiling, but he didn't notice. He was too busy stroking the growing bulge in his trousers and staring at her pussy. Debbie stared at his cock. It was a decent size. He still hadn't noticed she was looking at him. She looked about, nobody else was about, she couldn't even see Dave.

Then she surprised even herself. Staring straight at him, she ran a finger across her clit, and sighed. Now he looked up and saw Debbie smiling back at him. His expression was priceless.

"You can see mine, show me yours, quickly," Debbie told him.

The old man had a quick look around him, then unzipped and took out his cock. It was a nice size, circumcised and with a large red bulbous end.

Suddenly he pointed over her shoulder, zipped up and walked quickly away. Debbie stood and turned, expecting it to be Dave, but it was another couple. That was close, but Debbie's heart was racing at nearly being caught. she saw Dave behind them and started to tell him. He stopped her in mid-sentence.

"I know, I've been videoing it, I didn't expect you to take off your knickers too," he told her with a big grin on his face.

They went to pay for their items, joining the queue for the tills. Dave stood right behind Debbie, so close she could feel his erection in the small of her back. She reached a hand around her and brushed over it, giggling to herself as it jerked.

They got to the car and Dave took Debbie's hand and placed it in his lap.

"Is that not going to go away?" Debbie teased him.

"Not any time soon. Well, unless..." he responded, undoing his belt and zip.

"What, here?" exclaimed Debbie.

"Well, it was good enough for you!" Dave answered.

Debbie was still excited from flashing the old man, and seeing Dave's erection did nothing to calm that feeling down. She took him in her hand, stroking him softly. While she did so Dave leaned over and undid the buttons on the front of Debbie's summer dress, until it fell open. He'd forgotten she'd removed her panties, and he slid a finger across her clit. Debbie jerked and arched her back, moaning softly.

Dave teased her, flicking across her clit then removing his hand completely until Debbie grabbed his hand and forced it between her legs. She groaned and her head went back, her eyes closed as his fingers found their target. She felt Dave nudging her, and looked at him. His head nodded towards her car window, where she looked and saw the trolley man approaching.

"You were right, he is tall isn't he?" Dave said.

Debbie tried to pull the summer dress over her to cover up, but Dave kept knocking her hand away.

"Let him see. Play the scenario through," Dave whispered, as he wound down the window.

The trolley man approached the car and bent down to talk to them through the window.

"Is everything alright..." he started saying, not finishing the sentence as he noticed Debbie's state of undress and her still having a hold and stroking Dave's cock.

Dave nodded, not saying a word, but removing his hand from Debbie's pussy, a trail of juices sticking to his fingers. He nodded towards Debbie's legs. The trolley man seemed to understand.

"Can I?" he asked while surveying the large car park to see if anyone was watching them.

Dave nodded again. The trolley man pushed an arm through the open window and slid two fingers into Debbie. She groaned, and instead of protesting at this stranger fingering her, she found herself opening her legs more. He twisted his thumb up a little, so as he fingered her his thumb tweaked against her clit each time. She heard him mumble something and opened her eyes. He'd unzipped and was stroking his cock, his back to the car park.

Debbie's dream wasn't far wrong, he was only a little smaller than Dave, his cock was about eight inches long. His other hand reached in and pulled down the cups on Debbie's bra, setting her erect nipples free. Debbie responded by opening the car door, and he stepped around it. Now he stood directly by the open door, one hand on her pussy and one tweaking her nipples in turn. His cock pointed at her. Debbie turned to Dave, who grinned and nodded.

Debbie used her spare hand to guide his cock into her mouth, using her tongue to smear his pre-cum around his head and down the shaft. When he was properly coated, she sank her mouth onto him. She bobbed her head on him, running her tongue along his engorged veins, his hands slowing down on her as he concentrated on the blowjob he was getting.

Eventually, he came, Debbie keeping him in her mouth and tasting every drop. He zipped back up, thanked them, then told them he needed to get back to work and they'd need to move on or someone might wonder why their car had been in the car park for so long.

Debbie looked down at Dave's cock.

"You didn't come," she said.

"Neither did you? We'd better hurry home then," Dave replied.

They got in the house and barely stopped to shut the door, both racing upstairs. Debbie went to get undressed and Dave stopped her.

"Just undo your buttons and leave your dress open loose," he told her.

Debbie looked bemused but did as he asked. She still hadn't bothered putting her undies back on. Dave walked over to her underwear drawer and walked over with the largest dildo from the set Denise had bought her, it was eight inches long. Dave walked to the wardrobe and stuck it to the mirrored doors, at arse height, and rubbed lube all along it. He bent Debbie over and pushed the dress up her back, then guided her so the tip of the dildo was at the entrance to her pussy. She rested her hands on the bed.

Dave walked around, unzipped his jeans, and lay along the bed, side on to Debbie, his cock level with her face.

"Pretend the trolley man is behind you, and we're still in the car. Play out the scenario," he whispered.

He took her hand and guided it to his cock, and started her stroking it. she closed her eyes and let her imagination take over. She realised that what had just happened was almost what she envisioned, the car window being wound down, nobody talking as she opened her legs for him, opening the car door, blowing him, and allowing him to cum down her throat. The only difference was she hadn't cum too.