Valentine Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta moved around his feet alternating her hands rubbing his cock. At one point, she rested her head on his thigh and looked directly at Rick and Carol as she stroked his cock. She gave them a wicked smile and then slowly licked her lips which had an inviting connotation attached to it. The crowd began to buzz as they realized his cock would not remain in the small G-string. Roberta continued to gyrate to the music as if making love to his cock when it popped out the top. Her hands were quick to cover it all the while grabbing and stroking it for the audience. The music came to an end and the two erotic dancers moved to the edge of the stage and bowed to the heavy applause. Some women in the audience began a chant that they wanted more. Dave's cock still peeked out of his G-string as he stood taking in the applause. Carol looked in the crowd and saw some of the women licking their lips.

The announcer came back to the stage and announced that the evening was over and that if any purchases were made they could pick theirs up at the front counter. He ended by saying thank you to all those in attendance and especially to the models. Carol looked at Rick and they flashed each other big grins.

"It sure looks like Roberta brought the house down with that performance" Carol said.

"Yes, she certainly did, but I think she has one more performance in mind" Rick added. Carol looked at Rick with some disappointment when she thought of him and Roberta fucking. She was about to make a comment when Roberta appeared at their table.

"So Carol and boss, what did you think of my little performance?" Roberta asked.

"It was very sexual and exciting" Rick said winking at Roberta. "I must admit that when you and Dave kissed and touched each other it was a very erotic moment" he added.

Carol sat still not wanting to hear the words these two were exchanging. She thought Rick was being a bit too chummy with Roberta especially since he knew what she had done earlier in the day.

Looking at Carol, Roberta asked "What about you Carol? What did you think about my performance?"

"I thought it was very erotic too. I think you may have some promise as a dancing slut" she quipped and glared at her.

"MY my are we jealous or what. Maybe you should learn some of my techniques so you could use them on your lover" Roberta shot back smiling.

Rick sensed that this conversation was going downhill fast and decided to put his plan into action. "Carol I want you to go to the front desk and pick up our purchases and wait for me there" he said not asking but commanding her. Carol look bewildered as she got up from the table and slightly shoved her way against Roberta as she passed.

"My she sure has a temper. I wonder what eating her?" Roberta said as she moved into the seat next to Rick.

"I don't know but she sure has been acting strange all night. I wonder if she is mad about something?" Rick replied feigning ignorance.

"So you liked my performance" Roberta said again fishing for compliments.

"I loved your performance, especially the way you got your lover boy all hot and bothered. I started to wish I was up there and you were stroking my cock" he said.

"Oh Rick, I was thinking the same about you. As you know from my past behavior at work, I would love to have you make love to me" she replied sliding closer to him.

Roberta figured that it was now or never as she reached out and touched his thigh. She had teased him at the office and at parties trying to entice him. Her hand moved slowly upwards until she dipped between his thighs, feeling his hard cock on the tip of her fingers. She stroked his hardness slowly, looking into his eyes trying to silently tell him that she was there for the taking.

"Mmmm boss you sure have a loaded weapon in your pants" she commented grabbing his cock harder and squeezing it in her hand.

"Oh Roberta I want to fuck you so bad right now. All these models here tonight and your sensual show have got me so hard. I'd love to put my hard cock deep into your pussy right now" he said watching her reaction.

"I know of an office in the back that we can use right now. Carol will never know we were gone" she said smiling and knowing her comment to Carol earlier in the day was about to come true.

Rick and Roberta stood up and made their way through the crowd to the back part of the club. They passed Dave as he stood near the stage talking to a number of women. Some of them were touching his arm or chest as they talked. Rick knew they all wanted one thing from Dave and that was a chance to taste his big meat.

"Roberta, don't you care if Dave fucks one of those women" Rick asked.

"No, because I know that he will always come back to me" she said glancing toward Rick.

They entered the office and immediately Roberta turned and kissed him hard and passionately on the lips. "Oh fuck I've wanted to do that for a long time" she moaned when their lips parted. Rick's only reply was to grab her naked ass and pull her hard against him. He rotated his hips against hers as his lips sought out hers again. Roberta liked the feeling of his hands or any hands on her ass. It was sensitive and felt good when it was squeezed and stroked. He felt her breasts straining against her bra as she pushed them against his chest. Her hands roamed down his back and then she reached between his legs to grab his stiff cock.

"Ohhh baby I can't wait to have your hard cock deep in my pussy" she said squeezing and massaging his cock.

"Come on Roberta lets get on the couch where I can drill your sweet hole" Rick said leading her to the leather couch.

Just as they reached the couch the door swung open and in walked two of the models. "Oh excuse us we didn't know anyone was using this room. Mmmm it looks like you two were about to go at it?" commented the redhead.

"How would you two like to join in the fun?" Rick asked seeing the disapproval on Roberta's face.

"Why don't you two go get lost" Roberta demanded.

Rick answered before the two women opened their mouths "Roberta if they leave I leave. If you want to feel my cock in your tight pussy then you will have to let these two charming ladies play too."

He saw that he had her right where he wanted her and pulled her close to him. "Beside I bet you have enough to go around, don't you?" he said kissing her hard.

The two models walked behind Roberta and began stroking her arms and back. "By the way I'm Brenda and this is Ann" the redhead said.

Ann had long dark hair that hung done to the middle of her back. She pulled a black scarf from her outfit and said "Let's play blind person fuck" as she pulled it around Roberta's eyes.

"What the fuck is this?" Roberta yelled.

"Now now baby if the girls here want to play a game I think we should let them" Rick said smiling broadly at the two women.

"Oh all right if it makes you happy" she replied.

"Besides, you won't know who is doing what to you except for me when you feel my big cock land in your cunt" Rick said almost laughing.

They led Roberta to the couch and pushed her back into the thick cushions. Ann sat on her right and Brenda on her left. The three women still had their outfits on as they nestled together. The two women leaned over Roberta and began caressing her body. Ann put her hand on Roberta's breast, squeezing and feeling it under her touch. Brenda kissed her hard on the lips and let her fingers roam over her stomach and then down to her thighs.

"That's it ladies, get my sweet bitch here ready for my nice hard cock" Rick said pulling his zipper down so Roberta could hear it.

"Ohhh baby don't wait too long because my pussy is dripping for your cock" she replied.

Brenda pushed her hand between her thighs and felt her juice on her fingers. She slowly worked her way further down, sliding under her thong, then inserting two fingers into Roberta's wet cunt. Roberta slid further down into the couch, moaning and opening her thighs for the invasion she was sure coming. Brenda pinched her nipple causing Roberta to cry out. Roberta was lost in her world of desire and did not hear the door slide slowly open.

Rick turned and put a finger to his lips. Carol stood in the doorway with Patrick. Poor little Patrick who was constantly belittled by Roberta in the office. Rick motioned them into the room and turned to Roberta. "Ok baby, I'm going to fuck your hot pussy as soon as I get out of these clothes" Rick said.

He motioned to Patrick with a wave of his arms that she was all his. Patrick wasted no time removing his clothes. When he stepped out of his boxer shorts, Carol smiled. He was not as big as Dave or Rick but he looked like he could do an adequate job of satisfying a woman.

Brenda and Ann signaled each other and they pinned Roberta's arms behind their backs. Lifting her thighs, they each placed an arm under each thigh. Their hands met at her wet opening and they both ran their hands over her exposed flesh. Brenda concentrated on her clit while Ann slowly inserted two fingers into her vagina.

"Ohhh ... fuck ... baby ... yess ... my pussy is so hot for your cock. Please fuck my hot box now" she moaned loudly.

"Ohhh it's coming baby. Just a few more seconds and I'm going to attack your sweet cunt" Rick said as Patrick moved in for the kill.

Patrick kneeled before this bitch that gave him so much grief at work and admired her pussy. He bent and slowly ran his tongue up and down her cunt intermingling with Brenda and Ann's hands and fingers.

"Ahhh ... yesss ... lover that feels so good. Fuck me with that magic tongue" she squealed as Patrick sucked on her clit.

Patrick delighted in the sights and smells of her pussy in his nose. He pushed his nose against her clit when his tongue trailed down toward her opening. "Ohhh ... yess ... lover lick my cunt all over. Make my pussy quiver" she said as her hips raised off the couch trying to capture his tongue.

Patrick and the two women continued to drive Roberta wild with their touches and kisses to all parts of her body. Roberta thrashed around trying to free her hands and it was everything the two women could do to keep her pinned. Roberta felt her insides quiver from all the touching and kissing. She began the slow climb on the wave of orgasm and knew that she was almost to the point of no return where she would come crashing back to earth.

"Ohhh Rick I need your hot cock now. Please baby shove that big cock in me now" she yelled.

Patrick stood and moved between her thighs holding his cock in his hand. "I'm going to fuck your hot cunt now" Rick said barely able to control his laughter.

Patrick aimed his cock at her cunt and felt the hot desire of passion in his cock. He was not used to fucking beautiful women and he felt like his cock was on fire as it entered deeper into her smoldering pussy. He grunted loudly when he felt himself enter her to the hilt. Roberta noticed the change in voice, but she was too far along the path of release to question it. She thought he should feel bigger than what he did inside her. "Oh well it didn't matter because she had her conquest and if only Carol could see her now" she thought to herself.

Her hips jerked as Patrick rammed his cock in and out faster. "Fuck me baby ... push that meat deep into my cunt" she called out.

Patrick knew he wouldn't last long when he heard her words of encouragement. "Rick take off my blindfold baby so I can see your hot cock pump into me when you cum" Roberta said.

"Ok baby, I'm going to remove it so you can see my cock spurt into your cunt. Are you ready to cum baby?" Rick said trying to pant hard.

"Oh ... yess ... baby I'm right there baby. Keep fucking me. Ohhh ... that's it ... I'm so close to cumming now. Yes baby now. I need to see you now" she screamed.

Rick reached over and pulled her blindfold off. Roberta took a second to adjust her eyes and when she saw Rick and Carol standing over her with big smiles she knew something was terribly wrong. Looking past Rick, she saw Patrick and screamed "What the fuck are you doing here!!!!" Her orgasm hit hard as she tried to pull herself away from him. The women and Rick held her down and watched as Patrick pounded her one more time before releasing his load into her. Roberta thrashed around trying to kick and claw anyone close to her as her orgasm continued.

"I'll kill you, you bastard" she said to Patrick as he grunted with pleasure.

When Patrick was done, he pulled his still hard cock from her dripping pussy and smiled. He stepped backwards away from Roberta's flailing legs. He knew he had to leave quickly while Roberta was still being held down. He picked up his clothes and slowly dressed as he watched Roberta fighting to get free. As he walked out the door he called back "I'll see you on Monday Roberta."

Rick released Roberta and told her "You thought you'd fuck me but it is I who fucked you in a manner of speaking."

He pulled Carol to him and they headed to the door. Before they left, he looked back and told her "you tried to fuck the boss. Remember I'm the boss and I know everything that is going on around me. And there will be no revenge against Patrick either because I'll find out about it and you'll be sorry." He and Carol walked out the door as Brenda and Ann fell into each other's arms next to a disbelieving Roberta.

"Let's get out of here Carol" Rick said as they waked through the near deserted club. They saw Dave sitting in a corner booth with two women kissing him passionately.

"Where do we go from her?" Carol asked as they walked out into the street grabbing Rick's arm and pulling him against her.

"I have a room at the hotel down the street" he said as they walked hand in hand, smiling. They did not mention the incident with Roberta, they only thought of the pleasures that lay ahead.

They kissed passionately in the elevator on the way up to the 20th floor. Rick grabbed her breast as they clung together in the upward moving car. Carol grabbed his cock urgently, squeezing and rubbing it through his pants. When they finally got to their floor, they raced to their room. There was no pretense of what they wanted to happen. The events of earlier left them both highly charged with sexual arousal.

Rick grabbed Carol as soon as the door was closed and kissed her passionately. Their hands flew over each other, touching and grabbing each part of their bodies. Their tongues licked at each other's mouth, pushing one instant, sucking the next. Rick felt Carol's breasts pushing urgently against his chest as he continued to massage one and then the other. When they broke the kiss, his lips went to her neck, licking and sucking the soft skin. "Mmm baby that feels so good" Carol moaned. Rick's tongue trailed down to her blouse and then back to her lips to kiss her passionately again.

Carol pushed Rick back to the bed and stood in front of him. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a sexy red bra with black lace and small hearts scattered over the cups. Her breasts spilled out of the bra as she stood there under his inspection. Her hands fell to her skirt, slowly pulling it over her hips and down her thighs. Rick looked at the thong staring him in the face. Its red color matched her bra and Rick could see a wet spot on the thin material.

"Do you like my sexy outfit Rick?" she asked closing the distance between them.

"Yes I definitely like that outfit. In fact I going to fuck you in that outfit because I like it so much" he replied.

Carol bent over his body and unbuckled his belt and pulled the zipper down. He lifted his hips and Carol pulled off his pants. In front of her she saw he was wearing a red G-string which matched the one in the magazine.

"How did you know we liked that one?" she asked smiling.

"Oh I have my ways baby. I have my ways" he said taking off his shirt.

Carol climbed on top and slid her body over his feeling his naked skin next to hers. She kissed his nipples bringing a moan from his lips. "I love it when you suck and bite my nipples" he said as she found his other nipple. His body squirmed under her touches and kisses. She put her thigh between his legs feeling his cock push against her skin. She pushed her thigh harder and then rubbed her leg up and down his hard cock.

"Come here baby I want to taste your sweet pussy" he said pulling her around so that she faced his cock. Her pussy was directly in front of his face and he pushed his tongue along her covered vagina. His tongue moved up and down slowly feeling the wet material against his mouth. Reaching up he pulled her thong to one side and placed his tongue on her clit. Carol gasped loudly when she felt his tongue invade her lips. Her hips moved up and down inviting him to sample her other delights. Rick grabbed her ass forcing her down on his face as he delighted in eating her pussy.

Carol looked at the large lump in front of her and placed her mouth over the covered cock. Rick moaned again as her hot breath drifted through the material. She sucked on his cock through the material leaving a wet mark where she had been. Her hands roamed over her thighs finding their way to his cock. Rick felt her hands grabbing his cock and stroking it as her teeth nibbled on his hard manhood. Her hands worked their way inside his G-sting and pulled his cock out of its imprisonment. Rick shuddered when he felt her lips encircle his hard cock. His hips involuntarily moved on their own to the ministrations she was putting on his cock.

The two lovers tasted each other's delights, pleasuring each other. They rolled back and forth pleasing each other with their hands and lips. Each kiss was placed in the right spot. Each suck brought a new round of moans and groans. They touched and probed each other until they both knew it was time for the finale.

Rick rolled her off him and slid between her thighs. He bent over and kissed one breast until he found her nipple and then he captured it between his teeth.

"Ohh fuck yess Rick bite my nipple. That's it baby harder ... ohhh ... yesss ....harder" she moaned as Rick bite and nibbled her hard nipple.

Carol's hands slid between their bodies and found Rick's dangling cock. She pulled it to her cunt and slowly rubbed it up and down her clit. Their moans of passion filled the room as they pleasured their bodies. Her hips came up and Rick pushed his cock against her opening.

"I'm going to fuck your hot pussy until you scream" he said as his cock slid all the way into her.

They both moaned from the instant pleasure they felt. Carol's hips bucked upward, meeting his thrust head on. He pushed his cock into her with an urgency that comes from climbing to a higher level of desire.

The two panted together as their bodies melted into one. He grunted with each stroke and she returned the grunt when she felt him buried deep inside her. They climbed higher and higher to the point where they were losing all sense of time and space. The only thing they both wanted now was release. Release of their pent up passions.

"Ohhh ... fuck baby harder ... yesss ... harder ... oh ... please baby .... fuck me harder" she called out to her lover.

"Your pussy feels so hot and tight baby. I want to cum deep in your cunt baby. Ohhhh ...ahhhh .... yessss ... milk my cock" Rick yelled as he moved faster and harder with each stroke.

They both knew the time was at hand as they moved toward total release.

"Now ... baby ... now " He called out as he felt her vaginal muscles contract around his cock.

His cock throbbed harder with each thrust and then he felt his sperm explode into her waiting pussy. Rick moaned louder as he thrust faster shooting load after load of his milky white juice. Carol felt Rick go over the edge and when his cock throbbed deep inside her, she lost her control and yelled "baby .. harder ... yesss that's it shoot your hot cum in me. Ohhh I'm cumming .... ohhh ... fuck yessss." Carol body withered under his as her orgasm consumed her. Their bodies moved in unison as they rode the orgasmic wave.