Valentines Blindfold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing to be led to my lips was cold and hard on bottom, and soft on the top. I opened my mouth willingly when I breathed in not a punch of a smell like the lime had been, but something more gentle. There were no lips to meet mine, but his hands under my chin urged me to close my mouth and take the entire contents of what turned out to be a spoon into my mouth.

It was creme brulee. I hardly had a moment to crunch the burnt sugar top when Chris' mouth was on me again. I wanted a moment to savor the delicate cream and robust burnt sugar, but his fingers, still on my chin, forced my head back and I opened my lips on instinct, baring my mouth to him.

His tongue swept in and stole a bit of the cream and as we closed our mouths, I heard the crunch from him. A moment later we were kissing again, sharing our desserts again, and this time, the kiss continued long after the thick cream was gone.

We began to moan and I became aware again of my aching for him, but I didn't break the kiss to tell him. A pair of hands appeared on my breasts, just as they had at the beginning of the evening, the hands of the now-forgotten stranger. And the lips returned to my neck and shoulders. I gasped into Chris' mouth and moved my hips toward him as my fingers reached behind me for my stranger.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. For a moment, I thought he was asking me until his lips were to my ear again and he whispered, "Your stranger is hungry. Maybe they'd like some cream, too. Would you like that?"

There was a pause before he said, "I think we need more silk."

"More?" I asked breathlessly, but suddenly he was gone from my ear. I felt the warmth of a body to my left and a hand sliding down over my hip and the outside of my leg and down until it reached my knee. The same thing happened on the other side, and I knew I was being flanked by Chris and my stranger.

With a hand cupping the inside of each knee and each calf, they pulled and I was forced to spread my legs. Then something slid between my knees, something that felt like a chair. Another moment later, I felt the now-familiar silk slip around each ankle and secure me to what I supposed was a chair leg.

Then, without a word, the smaller hands went to my hips and slid up, pushing. I took the hint and bent forward, wondering how I might stay up. But my face met a warm, soft surface and I felt breath on my chest at the same time breath entered the hot area between my legs. The surface rose and fell beneath me and I could hear a heartbeat. Chris' heart. Or my stranger.

Hands were on my knees and started to rise and fall slowly on my lower-thighs. A tongue licked the inside of my left leg, not three inches below my entrance. I opened my mouth against the chest beneath me and groaned out at the same time his opened and took my right breast.

I turned my head, cheek on Chris' chest, and let out a long moan. My nipples were tender and sore with need. His mouth seemed to sense this, as his teeth bit ever so slightly, tugged to the side, then released me, only to be replaced by his mouth, wide and engulfing. His tongue slipped over my skin and then disappeared as his lips met my nipple and he sucked.

At the same time, my stranger's tongue had found my opening and dipped in. I let out a cry and squeezed my hands behind my back. Chris pulled at my nipple as the tongue behind me slid up the tender path between my holes. I whimpered and tried to move back against the tongue, but two sets of hands tightened on me to keep me in place.

The tongue returned to my opening, this time swirling inside and flicking further inside for just a moment. I gasped and the tongue flicked in further in response.

"Oh..." I wanted to moan out the stranger's name, but I didn't know. All I could say was Oh, so I said it again, and again.

As the tongue worked deeper and deeper inside me, little by frustratingly little, Chris switched breasts and continued his attentions. I opened my mouth against his chest and sucked, mostly for something to do and something to hold onto. Then I released him and slid my tongue out to taste his skin.

Behind me, the tongue flicked in a few quick times and then lashed out at my clitoris. I cried out and clamped my mouth down on Chris' chest, only to find his nipple. It wasn't very large, mostly because I never thought to play with it when we were alone, but now I latched on and sucked. He yelped out in surprise against my own nipple. One of his hands released my shoulders and caught my free breast. He pinched in earnest as I flicked my tongue over his, following the motions of the stranger's tongue on my clitoris. We were the both of us groaning. I could feel my excitement flowing down my leg. It all felt fantastic, but I needed more!

The thought cycled through my delirious head. More, more. I was on overload, but I needed more! The tongue left my clitoris and I moaned in disappointment, but thought maybe it would return to teasing my opening. Instead, nothing. And then Chris released my breasts and slid away.

My cheek and shoulders were placed to rest on a soft, satiny surface, maybe an ottoman. I heard shuffling for a few moments and wondered what Chris and my stranger had arranged. Then, the thing I expected least to happen, happened.

Chris' hands took hold of my behind and spread, and I felt something slick and slightly cool drizzle down between them. I gasped, more out of realization than of shock at the sensation.

"You look tight," Chris observed, his hands squeezing at my cheeks, his thumbs making tiny circles where they rested. "Your stranger looks forward to finding out."

I heard the smucking and slicking of lubricant behind me. A moment later, the tip of a finger, the thumb, from what the spread of the others against my cheek would explain, came to rest against my puckering perineum. I let out a cry of unexpected pleasure and then gasped out. Then the thumb pressed slightly. By reflex, I tightened.

"You are tight," Chris noted, his hands now kneading my cheeks. "You'll need to relax. Shhh, just relax."

The thumb at my pucker began to make tiny circles and I heard moans escaping me. The ache inside me was growing. I was getting weak in the knees again. Then I felt something strange, not like anything I'd felt before. The thumb's tip had penetrated my tight opening and slipped in, moving upward and inside.

I let out a long sound, growing louder as the thumb continued up. It seemed as if it was so much longer than I knew it actually was. It seemed to slip in forever. I felt the first knuckle pop in, but when the hump of the second knuckle reached my opening, it stopped.

I slumped slightly, panting. Oh, I wanted more! But it was such an effort to relax just for one thumb. How could I handle more? The more I desperately needed?

"Good girl," Chris whispered to me. The thumb inside me curled in and I let out a surprised cry followed by a moan. The thumb circled and massaged my walls and the back of my pucker. My moans became louder. It began to move slowly in and out. I knew it was just the tiniest bit, but it felt like so much. It worked around, pressing against my perineum. I started to moan in rhythm with the movement. I tried to move against it, too, but Chris' hands were still holding me wide.

Suddenly, the thumb stopped and started to drag out. I tried to catch it and pull it back in, but it slipped free, leaving me smacking my opening, trying to find it and take it, longing to draw it inside once again.

I heard the sound of lubricant and my horny mind elated. I didn't know what was coming, but it had to be more. I was practically quivering with anticipation when I felt the thumb return to my entrance, but this time, it was joined by another.

I whimpered and tried to press back as they paused at the pucker, which was clenching and contracting in earnest. Chris wouldn't let me budge, but instead spread my cheeks wider.

"Oh...please..." I begged. "Push in."

"Slowly," Chris told me.

"No..." I almost whined it. "I can take it."

"Slowly," Chris repeated, and the two thumbs pressed in.

This time it was easy for them to slip in that first little bit, but together, they were so wide that I wondered how they could make it any further. I let out a sound of disappointment, which quickly turned to a hum of pleasure as the thumbs started a rhythm of pressure and release, like they were testing for a weak spot to break through. I felt shivers and tingles all over.

Little by little, the pressure increased, and the speed slowed until with one purposeful push, both thumbs popped inside me. Immediately they curled, massaging my walls. My voice quavered and my knees shook. The stranger's thumbs began to pump inside me. It felt so good, but I still wanted more.

"No more thumbs," I panted. "Not fingers...I wantyouinside me."

"Who do you want inside you?" Chris asked. "Is it me?"

"N...no," I stammered, almost senseless from the sensations. "My stranger. I want my stranger."

"Then I get to watch your stranger take your ass," Chris told me. "Look right down and watch it go all the way in. Do you want that?"

"Ooooooooh...now!" I begged. "Please, yes!"

"Slowly," Chris said the familiar, maddening word, but this time it gave me hope of what was coming.

The thumbs popped quickly out of my hole, making an audible sound and I felt myself clench in surprise and then open wide. Before I could clench again, I felt Chris pull my cheeks so wide I felt I would split open and a large head try to wedge its way in. Chris relaxed his hold, but the head crowning in my hole was unrelenting.

I grunted and whimpered as it pressed at me, but soon the head began the undulating motion from the thumbs before it, and Chris began to kneed my cheeks, and before I knew it, the head had popped in.

Chris groaned. "That looks so amazing," he said, I wasn't sure who to. "Let me look for a bit before you move in her."

My cheek and shoulders still on the satiny surface, I let myself adjust to the size of the head inside me. It had hurt, and my hole was throbbing, but the presence and the pressure of it was making the warm glow and the heady tingles return.

Just when my hole had recovered, the intruding length inside me began to move, slowly as Chris had instructed. It seemed to take forever before it stopped. Then there was a pause and it moved back, sending shoots of pleasure up my spine. A pair of small hands took my hips, the pair I remembered from before. They pulled me back as it started to push in again. Slowly

I felt my shoulders lifted and a warm body slid below me. Chris again, I supposed, since my stranger was penetrating my ass. His leg slid between my legs. His other leg. They dragged over my mound and got coated from my drooling lips. His head pressed against my stomach. I wanted to reach around and grab it, slowly work him up and down as my stranger slowly worked in and out of me, but my hands could do nothing but clench fruitlessly behind me.

His hands caressed down my sides, teasing at the sides of my breasts. His mouth closed over my moans, his tongue finding mine and humping against it. I sucked at it and wrestled it and curled around it as we kissed. His fingers drew tortuous curlicues over my lower back and my cheeks, slipping down just enough to touch the slick, sensitive skin beside my stranger's now plunging length.

Then his fingers slid down between my legs and cupped me. He tore his mouth away and grunted, "You're pouring wet." His hand moved away just long enough for me to feel a quickly cooling drizzle over my cheeks and I assumed the eagerly working stranger. Then his fingers returned.

First they slipped over my already gaping lips. I bucked under the strong hands on my hips and let out a sharp cry. "Oh God Chris, I won't last if you do that," I panted.

He ignored me and slid his fingers up again, then down, and then inside. I shouted. Three quick thrusts of his fingers had me almost sobbing in pleasure and desperation. I wanted more, though I didn't know what that could possibly be, and I knew there was no way I could handle it! I was about to break!

I started to pant nonsense when his slick, moist fingers slid up and found my little clitoris. He began to rub as the stranger continued behind me. Together, from both ends, they were making me feel so high on pleasure, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I shuddered and shook, gasping for air, my keening voice going higher and higher as I tilted my head back.

"Don't stop!" I heard Chris shout as I convulsed in orgasm. One of his hands clenched my shoulder as his other one returned to my entrance, abandoning my now painfully delicate clitoris.

When I returned to myself, I was still simmering in pleasure, the stranger still working and my ass-walls still undulating. Chris slipped himself lower. I felt the head drag down past my stomach and come to rest on my mound. His fingers left my opening, followed shortly by the familiar condom-wrapped head of his cock. I felt it rock back and forth as he covered it in my cum and then he slipped it right at the entrance.

My mind was barely able to wrap itself around what was about to happen before, with a great upward lunge, he buried himself inside me at the same instant my stranger buried inside my ass.

"Hold it," Chris said in a strained voice.

They both stayed right where they were, buried deep, stretching both my walls, filling up both my holes so full, I didn't think I could ever feel empty again. My entire abdomen seemed to throb and pulse and undulate.

I almost orgasmed again right there, just in that one still moment of fullness and complete penetration, but then they began to move and the clock on our sex began to tick again. Feeling their heads move together with just a thin wall between them was indescribable. I moaned.

At first their movements were simultaneous, but then they got a little out of sync, their heads popping to replace each other at the end. I let out a cry each time. And then their movement were completely opposite, one head pulling back against the other length's advance, pulling against my wall, creating a new sensation. It was nothing quite as filling as their movements in unison, but the friction drove me crazy.

When they were synched up again, Chris' mouth found my breast as the stranger's fingers zeroed in on my clitoris. He sucked at my nipple, hardly able to for his gasps and grunts. By this time, both thrusts inside me were quick, powerful jabs. He was growing near, I could tell by the roughness on my breasts and in my walls. The fingers on my clitoris were equally as fervent, shuddering and quick and rough, until I was screaming from climax.

Chris' hips shot up, his hands squeezing my hips to pin me down on him. The stranger thrust a few times and then buried as deep as possible. Chris' mouth sucked so hard on my nipple, I knew it'd be bruised, but I didn't care, and the stranger's finger was replaced by a thumb that jammed into my clitoris and wiggled it.

My climax ended and rolled into another as Chris came below me, his shouts muffled by my breast. Our shouts were joined by a third, the moans behind me. I knew the voice.

The orgasm dropped off slowly, dropping me with it, and I landed on Chris' chest, his draining cock still inside me. As we panted wearily for breath, I could only muster one word.

"Eddie..."

12