All Comments on 'Valentine's Day in June'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marriedpervsmarriedpervsabout 17 years ago
Superbly written Scorpio44

As a woman, and also a Literotica author, I thoroughly enjoyed this story Scorpio44. I adore your writing style, and have masturbated to several of your other stories.

I find a tinge of sadness in some of them - have you been hurt dear sir?

Perhaps we can become friends and confidents?

I am now 42 and starting to feel my age for the first time in my sexually active life!

Love, DEE

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Interesting Story

Interesting and well thought-through construct and then implementation of the party. As a fantasy I liked the story, but it seemed to start very strong but then break down as it went along. For example, I'm not sure that bringing in third parties (even though it is erotic) is consistent with the spirit of the original intention of the weekend (purely physical vs romantic). Second, there seems to be an underlying premise that relationships can start with and be based solely on sex which IMHO is a flawed premise. Third, high risk that one or more of the couples might decide that the grass is greener on the other side of the street and end up destroying their marriages.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
What a fantastic idea!!!!!

What a fantastic idea for Valentine Party! More than a little far fetched but that's what I look for in erotic fiction! Yes, a clever, well crafted tale written with the creativity of a great writer. How about telling us what happened during the next Party? Pete.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Upon Reflection...

I withdraw my second observation (below) - Nick did state that he decided that he was going to love everybody in the room and focus his love on whoever he drew for the weekend. His decision was before the sex started and his behavior was consistent with this approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Written

Nice fantsey, well written, but they just went down that slippery slide, the two of them will not be enought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice idea but

I sense a can of worms has been opened and things will change dramatically between them.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Missed this one -

Or maybe it was before I had a handle on the comments and such - what ever - great read.

Potential danger for couples yes - all of the concepts you hold so dear present that risk to people with "standard" thinking. But they also present challenges to even those with open minds but deep seated anxieties - our weaknesses haunt and betray us -

As we have shared in the past - the altruism needed to live fully in the moment and love intentionally in a world like the one we have is risky.- I am getting closer and working on it -

Thanks as always for sharing -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous