Valentine's Day Massacre

Story Info
Alexandria Gives and Receives.
4.7k words
4.19
12k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband, Parker, would be gone for almost three weeks, and she was entering week two of his absence. It was Saturday afternoon, and Lexy had already masturbated. Twice. She could already feel the need rising in her, for more: kisses, caresses, attention...beyond what her own fingers, mind, and toys could provide. Something would have to be done to feed the beast.

Knowing that she had the blessing of her husband ("just tell me, if you do anything"), cleared the way for her to go shopping.

The Gem Show was still going strong, so there would be no shortage of suitable targets, the hardest decision, really, was where to start looking.

Lexy mused on the problem as she rode her scooter to her appointment at the tanning salon.

In the salon she stripped down to the bikini that she had selected to provide the most succulent tan lines...If she chose to go out tonight, and exposed herself to her target, he would be treated to the delicious spectacle of her white, full breasts highlit against the artificial dark of the tan. At least. If the need was strong enough, then her target, her evening's entertainment, would also be treated to the sight of her carefully lasered sex and smooth round ass, again framed by the artificial tint from the tanning dye. She sighed, resisting the urge to touch her sex in the spray booth.

Once again in the changing room, she waited the requisite drying time before changing back into street clothes for the ride home. She stripped off the bikini and donned a too-small black tank, deeply scooped in front so that the white upper slopes and smooth sides of her breasts bulged out invitingly. It was all about contrast: Black tank, band of white...bullseye. Short black skirt. Black thigh highs. The same sandals that she had worn in. She threw Parker's black leather jacket over her shoulders and zipped it up only enough so that it would not flap too much in the wind.

Walking out to pay, she enjoyed the stealthy glances from the cashier as he ran her credit card and punched her "frequent flier card." Even with the jacket on, she knew the view was ogle-worthy. It was not conceit, but merely acceptance of what had empirically been proven to be true. Men liked looking at her body. And she realized that she had come to crave the looking.

It was dusk, a gorgeous sunset glowing in the west when she climbed back on the scooter. She looked down at herself and loved what she saw. The skirt rode up high enough that the top of her stockings was visible, and she knew that once she started moving that more of her thighs would be exposed. She fastened her helmet and eased out onto Broadway. She hit all the lights green until First Avenue, by the Uni. There she pulled into a Circle K to gas up.

As she completed her transaction, a rider on a Ninja pulled up alongside, flipped up his visor and said

"Cool scooter!"

"Thanks. I envy you, but I think that is too much bike for me. And besides, I would need to change clothes to ride it..."

"Oh, I bet you could handle it...and you would look fantastic in what you are wearing, now!" he said, openly ogling her.

"Here, park yours over there, and get on mine."

Lexy drove to the edge of the lot, near the air compressor, and raised the scooter up on its stand. She pulled off her jacket, removed her helmet and shook out her thick auburn hair. It was a total cliché move, but like many such moves, was proven to be highly effective. She set both jacket and helmet on the seat of her scooter, then threw a leg over the ninja, and leaned into the aggressive, ass-high, posture of the street bike.

"It does feel good between my legs," she remarked cheekily.

"Damn! Mind if I record this moment?"

"No, but hand me my helmet then..."

"Ahhh, but I want to record that sweet face of yours..."

"Your choice, Romeo. One shot of me from the neck up, or helmet on and all the rest..." indicating her body with a sweep of her hand. "It appeared to me that the non-facial parts of me had captured your attention..."

He pouted briefly, then said, "OK. Guilty as charged."

He handed her the helmet and after Lexy put it back on, he began

walking around her with his phone set to video, recording the fine expanse of breast on display in front, and perfect ass and legs. The geometry of the racing bike seemed to be tailor made to display her body to the fullest. She had to bend down low over the handlebars, and he found the sight to be breathtaking.

Picking up her jacket from her scooter, he handed it to her and said, "how about we go for a beer? Club Pretense is right around the corner, and if you hold onto me real tight..."

"Fuck that." Lexy said. "You're riding bitch. YOU can hold onto ME. Give me the keys."

Reluctantly he handed her the keys, but realized as he climbed in behind her that the position offered distinct advantages...He placed his arms around her waist, his forearms cradling her breasts, and she started up, wobbling slightly at first, but quickly getting the hang of the machine. She was, in fact, a natural operator. She had driven everything from airplanes to backhoes, and had mastered them all.

She parked the bike near the club's entrance as full dark descended. He slid off behind her allowing his hand to trace the sweep of her hips and ass as he dismounted.

"Careful, with those hands, Romeo. Don't forget, I can just drop you here, and take off with a shiny new Ninja...and all you'll have to show for the evening is a hardon and 40 seconds of grainy iPhone video."

Sheepishly he followed her into the club, and began peering about to scope out seating options.

Lexy, whose motto had long been "assess and execute," quickly ascertained that there were no seats available at the bar, and no vacant booths. So she approached two college boys who shared a booth and placing her hands on the table top, leaned in to ask if she and her friend could squeeze in alongside.

The boys cheerfully acquiesced, thinking, "Jackpot!"

Romeo was nonplussed by the arrangement, seeing his opportunity to capitalize on his good fortune slipping away.

Grudgingly, he ordered a pitcher, and was somewhat mollified when Lexy mouthed "Patience," and stroked his calf under the table with her foot...

As the foursome worked through the pitcher, Lexy felt the need to feed the beast growing stronger. She enlisted her booth partner, Ed, to help her shrug out of her jacket, and elbows on the table treated his friend Tom and "Romeo" to a delicious view of her assets. When she was satisfied that she had the boys' undivided attention, she pressed her thigh against Ed and stroked his leg with her foot. It didn't take long for him to take the hint. He switched his beer glass to his left hand, signaled the bartender for another round, and placed his right hand on her thigh. When she didn't flinch, Ed began a slow, caressing ascent until he reached the bare skin at the top of her stocking.

The beer arrived and Ed shifted in his seat to reach his wallet, and Lexy took the opportunity to hike her skirt up higher.

With the next round poured, Ed resumed his subtle assault, now starting high on her now bare thigh. She shifted again, spreading her legs, and Ed furtively began to rub the edge of his hand against her sex.

"Romeo"got up to go to the gent's at this point, and as soon as he was out of sight, Lexy turned to Ed and kissed him hard on the mouth, holding his face with her hands.

"Do you have a car?" she whispered.

"Yeah, it's in the lot..."

"Let's go!"

"What about my friend."

"Oh I think I can accommodate the two of you...Hurry"

Gathering her jacket and helmet, the threesome scurried out into the parking lot.

She climbed in back, and said, "Now drive!"

"Uh,where to?"

"The Circle K at First and Broadway, that's where I left my scooter, and he will head there next..."

"Wait a sec, what just happened? Isn't that dude your date?" Tom asked.

"Oh God no. I just met him...he presumed too much."

"OhhhhhK"

"That's my ride, right there. Well thanks, muchachos." She jumped out of the back seat, jacket on, helmet in hand. She pulled open Tom's door, using it to shield her from view, and pulled up her tank to reveal her magnificent, high defb reasts to the two overwhelmed college boys.

"There! Just a little visual to remember me by..." and without bothering to pull her shirt back down, she stuffed her helmet on her head, hopped on the scooter and zoomed off.

As she left the lot, Ed leaned out the window and shouted "We're there every night!"

With a wave, she was gone...

Dazed, Tom looked at Ed and said, "Again, I ask you...What just happened?"

Ten minutes later, Lexy was pulling into her own driveway, the beast unfed, and even more aroused.

She felt nice and loose now, high on the beer, the flash, the narrow escape. She wanted something a little more sophisticated tonight, something more than beer and college boys...Hmmm. Where to hunt?

She decided on the Union Pub, in part because it was adjacent to a hotel. She applied her make up with care, highlighting her already arresting eyes, the full sensuous lips.

She decided to wear red, as it was so close to Valentine's Day. A tiny wisp of a sheer tanga, sheer red thigh highs, red corset, long red gloves. Scandalous heels. She debated: Skirt or no skirt?

With her knee-length black cashmere coat, she felt that she could get away with no skirt.

"Done, and Done!" She said, viewing the effect in the long mirror. "Coat closed...and coat open." She experimented, briefly, with the optimal number of buttons to leave open. The goal tonight was to hint, to tantalize, but not to reveal. Until it was time to reveal. She found that having the two middle buttons fastened, showed an appropriate length of thigh, and just the right amount of décolleté.

The entire process had taken just 28 minutes. "Mischief managed," she said aloud.

For this excursion, she took the car, parked, and was tottering across the entirely unnecessary cobblestones, when a deep, accented voice alongside, said, "Here, allow me to help you across this accursed surface."

Taking her arm in his strong right hand, he continued: "I suppose it is that American obsession with the Old World that induces the developers to inflict such things on the populace, no? In my country, of course, there are thousands of kilometers of such streets, and we curse them every time we pay to replace the tires on our Fiats..."

"Carlo Scarppeneti, at your service."

"Encantada, Signor, Alexandria Lee."

"Are you coming to dine with me at Vivacci's? Are you, vision of loveliness, the angel that I prayed for, begged for, to my own capricious but occasionally merciful and generous God?"

"Well since you put it that way, I suppose I could accompany you...I had planned on having a quiet drink or three, alone, on the patio of the Union Pub...but plans are made to be broken, que no?"

"Plans and vows, both," he said, waggling his right hand to display his wedding band.

"Well, I wouldn't know about that. I have kept my vow. There is only one, you see, and it affords me sufficient latitude. Perhaps if we get to know one another better, I will explain," she replied enigmatically.

Frowning briefly, he nonetheless ushered her through the heavy door, addressed the hostess in rapid Italian, and was told that they were welcome to wait for a table at the bar.

With one hand placed lightly, proprietarily, on her right hip, he guided her to a place at the bar.

"May I take your coat, my dear Alexandria?"

Laughing she said, "No I don't think that would be a very good idea. I should keep it on if we wish to be served!"

"It is like that, is it? Un peu, minimal, non?"

"Ah, oui, un trop minimal. Je olvide..."

Lexy was saved from saying too much, too early, by the arrival of the barmaid, taking drink orders.

Lexy allowed Carlo to order for them, Campari and soda, and the potentially awkward moment passed.

She amused herself by watching him attempt to peer within her coat, and clandestinely to attempt to divine exactly what her outfit was composed of.

She arranged herself on her stool so that the coat fell on both sides of her artfully crossed legs, one foot on the lower rung of the barstool, her stiletto heel dangling from the other foot.

At one point, Carlo reached over and placed his hand on her thigh, as though to emphasize a point, and she gently removed his hand, nodding in agreement to soften the rejection.

When their table was ready, once again he guided her to the table, this time his hand resting lightly on the top slope of her butt.

He pulled out her chair for her, rejected the offer of the waiter to take her coat(!), and proceeded to attempt to dazzle her with his knowledge of wines.

Lexy, was in fact, a mean sommelier in her own right, and his presumption was more than a un peu grating. She felt herself slipping away. "Huh, she thought. Maybe tonight is going to be an evening of near misses."

When he had ordered the wine, she excused herself, murmuring the need to go and powder her nose, and she slipped out the front door. Removing her shoes, she fled to her car, put it in gear, and exited the lot in haste...

Later, not wanting to waste the outfit, she set the videocam on its tripod, and prepared a tableau...With red marker, she decorated a large posterboard with hearts and arrows, her name artfully linked with Parker's. Next, in the tender area about the tops of her hose she drew arrows pointing upward toward the hidden folds of her sex and inscribed the pledge "All Yours," on one leg, and "4 ever," on the other.

Arranging herself with a bottle of wine, massage oil, lube, and a pair of toys in the easy chair, she began recording, speaking to the camera as though to her husband.

First she held up the sign, and wished him a happy, horny Valentine's Day. Next she began to recount the events of the evening, gradually slipping her coat off of first one shoulder, then the other. Standing, she stepped delicately out of the coat, as though it were a sheath dress. Seated again, she squirmed around as she talked, driven as much by the exciting retelling of the tale as by the desire to provide him with as many tantalizing views as possible: Now leaning forward, now back, legs, crossed: accenting the muscular perfection of her calves and thighs... now both feet up on the foot rest, the need growing, stroking her lightly veiled sex though the thin film of her thong, now unzipping her corset, opening it halfway down the front...

Barely in control of herself, she slid off her tanga and removed her top completely. Taking up the oil she coated her hands and began by coating her breasts, then tweaking and pulling on her erect nipples. Now the lube, she coated the smaller of the two toys and began to delicately insert it into her anus. She was squirming in earnest now. Alexandria raised the larger toy, turned it on, and introduced it to her hungry sopping cunt, no lube needed. Wishing desperately for one more hand, just one more to pull on her nipples, she made do, shoving the big red vibe deep within her, matching strokes with the slender black anal toy. With a heartfelt moan, she came, and unable to stop herself, brought herself off again, again, barely coming down from the last before starting the climb to the next.

When at last, exhausted, unable to stand more pleasure, she blew a kiss to the camera, hit the stop button, and covered herself with a quilt, fell asleep in the chair...

The next afternoon, Sunday, she spent an enjoyable few hours or reviewing the previous evening's handiwork. She selected two short clips to send Parker, posted another short clip to her website, and rubbed one out.

Another evening, and again she was restless. Remembering the parting words of Ed the previous evening: "We´re there every night," she thought, "What the hell?"

Lexy called up the website for Club Pretense and discovered that there was a band scheduled for that evening.

She settled on a red silk tank, a white pleated skirt, and flats that she could dance in. No hose, because if she danced, she would roast. Into a small clutch purse she placed cash, ID and a compact Sony voice activated recorder. She certainly wouldn't activate it at the bar, the ambient noise would defeat it, but after...well,who knew.

She settled on the car again, even though it might be a pain to park, as a more secure getaway vehicle. As she approached the club, she remembered that there was a brand new parking structure right across the street-It would be practically empty on the weekend, as the downtown was a virtual ghost town.

She drove up the ramp to the very top level, and parked one space away from the only other car there.

She ran down the stairs, crossed the street, and made her way once again to the Club. The Doorman leered at her prominent nipples, waived the cover charge, stamped her hand and ushered her inside.

She went straight to the dance floor and began to move to the beat. Her confidence, the sway of her hips, the movement of her breasts beneath the thin material was like a magnet, drawing men to her like so many iron filings...

She refused to be cornered by the many suitors, feeling like she owed it to the hapless pair from last night to at least see if they would show up.

At set break, she made her way to the bar area, and sure enough, the Ed and Tom show were there, same table, same lack of female companionship as on the previous evening.

"Hey sailor, if you have wheels again, tonight, I promise to make the ride worth your while..."

*****

"Uh, where to?" Ed asked in an eerie déjà vu from the previous evening.

"The new parking structure, right there,"

Ed dutifully did as directed, spiraling his way to the top. When they reached the top, Lexy directed him to park the Tahoe in the space she had left between her car and the only other car.

"Alright!" She hopped out of the back seat and ordered the boys to raise the console in the middle, converting the front into one long bench seat, then to shove the seat as far back, and as reclined as possible. Discretely, she turned the recorder on and climbed over Tom to sit between the two boys. She ordered Ed to roll the windows down and then turned her attention to Tom, kissing him with the same open mouthed intensity that she had applied to Ed the previous evening. Tom reached around her and pulled her tight to him, mashing her breasts against his chest. Breaking off for a moment, Lexy ordered Ed to kiss the back of her neck and shoulders.

Thus sandwiched, and happily in control of her two young suitors, Lexy was in heaven. She could feel Ed's hardness pressing against her, as he reached around to grope her breasts, insinuating his hands between her breasts and Tom's chest.

"Easy big boy. No need to be greedy. There will be plenty for all."

Tom's left arm was trapped under her body, but his right hand was free to stroke her hip, sliding under her skirt.

"Ohh, yesss. That is goood!"

It was at this point that they all heard the familiar "chirp, chirp" of the adjacent car being unlocked, as its owner approached from the top of the stairs.

At that moment, in view of the approaching pedestrian, Lexy sat up, asking rhetorically, "Do you mind if I take my shirt off?" while peeling it off over her head.

"Holy shit!" Ed and Tom said in unison, as her high-contrast breasts were revealed. The car owner openly gawked though the passenger window.

"Tom, I need you down there now, hunker down in the foot well and finger me. Here. Open the door stupid" Rolling onto her back, legs wide, Tom climbed out and got into position crunched between her legs.

12