Valentine's Day Massacre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Ed, she ordered, "NOW the tits are yours. Suck them. Hard. No, harder."

"You," to the new arrival hovering in the open car door, come here and kiss me...and you can rub my clit."

Thus arranged, Lexy fed the beast. Her orgasms rolled though her, and ever the considerate hostess, in due time, turned her attention to the needs of her eager trio. As chance would have it, the last to arrive was the first to be served. By rotating so that her legs were now on Ed on the drivers side, she was able to let her head loll off passenger's side, and head upside down, take the stranger into her warm mouth. Tom was able to strain and just reach one tender nipple with his hungry mouth. Ed now lay atop her, and tried once more to overstep... this time by trying, in vain, to stuff his rampant penis into her wet sex. She kept her legs tightly clenched shut, and anyway, the angle was impossible for him unless he opened the door. He had to content himself with the services of her free hand...The newcomer came within a minute or two of contact with her expertly sucking mouth. He elected to pull out and shoot over her throat and breasts, And Tom, disgusted said "Dude, that was so wrong. You fuckin' jizzed in my HAIR. Ya coulda warned me!"

Lexy was fully warmed up now, and hitting her stride, ordered Tom up to be serviced next.

Tom climbed out of the well, and shouldered the dazed stranger aside, did as directed. The newcomer shuffled off to his car, and drunkenly pulled out...

Tom lasted longer, and in unspoken mutual agreement to further torture Ed, Lexy would stop whenever she felt Tom's orgasm approaching...

"Oh, fuckin, c'mon, guys. Jesus. I could go and buy a hooker in the time..."

"Feel free, big man, you may be dismissed...just as Romeo was last night..."

Tom snickered, then asked, voice strained: "Where...Where do you want it...?"

By way of reply, Lexy pulled him tight to her face, almost gagging, as he finally began to unload.

Meanwhile, Ed had opened his door, and backed out and as Tom was softening in her mouth, Ed grabbed her ankles, got between her legs and forcefully pulled her to him, dragging her across the seat, spreading her legs as he did... He was as hard as he had ever been in his life, and far more frustrated, and he began stabbing at her with his cock.

"No, NO FUCKING!" Lexy screamed, and Tom, in an act of betrayal, stuffed her tank in her mouth, and pinned her shoulders down. The sight of her, largely helpless, but still struggling, twisting and squirming, semen flowing from the corners of her gagged mouth, semen glistening on her magnificent white breasts, the gleam of her juices on her gaping pussy, in turn betrayed Ed...As he struggled to line up and jam inside her, his cock spurted, spraying over her thighs, pussy and stomach.

"FUCK!" He shouted, enraged...see what you made me do..."

Tom shot Ed a questioning, "Now what do you want me to do" look, and Ed furious, responded with a snarl "Don't let go of her. Help me roll her over. I am going to give this bitch the spanking that she deserves. Teasing ME like that"

Working together, the two rolled her onto her stomach, her legs now hanging down outside the driver's side. Tom continued to hold down on her shoulders, as Ed standing, proceeded to pound, landing open-handed blows on her thighs and ass.

It wasn't long before the sight of her red ass, still squirming in a vain attempt at escape, and the muffled sounds of her whimpers and sobs had both boys hard again.

Once again, Ed found himself between her legs, and when confronted with the sight of his red hand prints on her perfectly- shaped white ass, the tan lines, her gaping juicy sex;... he spurted, shooting and smearing his discharge over her ass and pussy lips...never knowing the warm juicy paradise within...

"OK, you had YOUR chances. Now, you hold her," Tom said. Abashed, Ed climbed over and on top of her, moving out of the way for Tom.

Tom made his way around the front of the Tahoe, and then, methodically, smeared his friends cum over her rosebud, and began to probe and stretch inside with his finger. Her struggles increased, as she tried to avoid the inevitable. When Tom was satisfied that he had opened her up enough, he eased into her ass...and slowly began a gentle rhythm that, by degrees, turned Lexy's sobs to moans.

"Get off of her. Let her move." Tom commanded. And indeed, once free of Ed's restraining mass, Lexy turned her head, looking over her shoulder to make eye contact with Tom, pushing back against him, pulling him in deeper, moaning and meeting his thrusts. Tom reached over and pulled the gag from her mouth.

Lexy's first words were "You like my ass, don't you. You like fucking my ass, huh? You're the first one in there today," she taunted, and that jibe put him over the edge.

"Oh, GOD!" Tom gasped, leaving his second full load inside her.

"Ed. Get over there and eat my ass. Suck all of that out, you fuck!"

And, in a strange turn, defeated, Ed the instigator, moved to comply with her command.

Lexy rolled onto her back, slid back so that her feet were on the edge of the seat, knees up, sex and dripping ass flagrantly, obscenely displayed.

Crooning, "Yessss, suck it, bitch. Clean momma's asshole. Did you already know that you liked the taste of cum? Huh, didja?" And with only minor help from her own speeding fingers on her clit, Lexy came again, the last time for the night.

Lexy lay still for a moment, gathering herself for one more task...She crawled out of the front seat and stood shakily near Tom.

"Come here, lover boys, I want a final goodnight kiss from you two...at once...Once they were in range, their faces mashed together, she tilted her face up as though to kiss them, at the same time reaching to fondle their flaccid dicks...Crooning, "Sure you don't want one more round?" She grabbed both dicks and yanked as hard as she could. Tom doubled over and she broke his nose on her knee.

"Your crime was worse!" she hissed, pulling him up by the hair...

She turned to inspect Ed who was curled up on the pavement...She considered his whimpering form for a moment and reached a decision. Briskly, she climbed back in the Tahoe, collected her possessions, rolled up the windows almost fully closed. She punched in the cigarette lighter, rifled through the glove box until she found a stack of paper napkins. When the lighter popped out, she carefully set the napkins on fire, and place the smoldering mass beneath the front seat. Finally, she pulled both boys wallets out of their pants, and exited locking the car behind her.

Already a cheery glow could be seen from within.

As she climbed into her own car, and drove off, she thought:

"Damn, If I was Bruce Willis, I would have growled something about how you play with fire you gonna get burned. Something clever. But I got nothing. Nothing to say to those two."

Topless, covered in cum and sweat, the beast at least was finally satiated.

"Whoa," she thought, "Wait 'til Parker hears this tape..."

12