All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Threesome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 12 years ago
Panting.

Yes... I was..... panting by the end of this. Your writing has grown to be simply brilliant. I like that you left the typo on the 1st line, probably to maintain humility in light of this truly hot little love-fest. Please don't ever stop writing.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 12 years ago
mmmmm so very great

another wonderful story. absolutely amazing and i hope that you make a second one to this story.

EOLoverEOLoverover 12 years ago
Please!

I really want more of this story. Foursome please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Adventure

Please do not tease us to long about the "entirely different story" I hope you write it soon!

Great work as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

This was amazingly good. Thank you very much.

MontanaSaxMontanaSaxover 12 years ago
A hot Threesome

Fantastic story and a definite contender for the Valentine Story winner....thanks and keep up the great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks!

A wickedly sexy story! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could have been great...

But there was no build-up with the sex; it's just 'it's time for sex let's fuck'. No slow caressing, no shyness to be overcome, no kissing while he watched, then some petting between the girls, etc, etc, etc.

vortec2vortec2over 12 years ago
very hot

very hot love it, her friend turning dani into her slut whore , please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice One !!

Who needs build-up when a 10" boner stares you in the face :-) One just needs to lay down and enjoy it ....

Nice one ....

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Enjoy it, another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First Class

Brilliant story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was addressed...

"But there was no build-up with the sex; it's just 'it's time for sex let's fuck'. No slow caressing, no shyness to be overcome, no kissing while he watched, then some petting between the girls, etc, etc, etc."

He's a stereotypical Italian who knew full well what their intentions were. It's more of a "i don't want to know your name, i just want to bang bang bang" scenario.

simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
Good story.

The female sex was hot, but a little too much emphasis on the anal sex. To me, an anus is not a sex organ, never was, never will be. I did enjoy reading the story though.

pete_polegspete_polegsover 12 years ago
Great story - great sex!!

I have no complaints about the anal sex - the more the merrier so far as I am concerned!

As someone else said bring on the foursome!!

Thanks once more for a very arousing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another gem, again!

I haven't read all of your stories yet, I'm about 1/2 way, you have yet to disappoint!! You've got some great stories & ideas & they're so much fun to read! Looking forward to the next one!

KentishKentishabout 12 years ago
Bring it on

Lets have the 4 some and include the brothers fucking each other!

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
Oh yes

I can't believe I hadn't read this story earlier. Wow. Hot, exciting and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Olivia Newton John sucks hermans cock maaate.

Olivia Newton John sucks hermans cock maaaate.

She sucks him and rides him passionately and always and never ending, she and Tanya suck mens cocks passionately to and try to suck them and lick there balls to, and constantly love to hold their balls in their mouths, but hermans especially.

All he has to do is beg and she and Tanya Dawson suck hermans cock maaaate, licking it passionately and all over for him, over every part and especially underneath, Olivia Newtown John and Tanya Dawson ride and suck hermans cock, thats all she wants to do maaaate, she gives it and gives it to him, both kissing his balls for him, both Tanya and Olivia hold is balls in her mouth and then the other, and fantasy for him then tip him at the tip of his cock whenever he wants it, loving his blonde hair golden boy look, then both of them stroke him, sucks him, wants to love him, lust him, always in their blonde fantasy. The both of them ready to suck his cock and mens cocks, and lick their balls, riding them all they can, and then the best they can, sucking his cock, and mouthing his balls, passionately dreaming of him, taking it all in maaaate.

from, Troy.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Another geat story

I love when you write this type of story. It shows love between people, So much better than treating people as subhuman.

MasterJohnExtremerMasterJohnExtremerover 9 years ago
The foursome!

It would be great if you actually wrote them having the foursome teased at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not as good as the rest

I dont think i would have told this about any story of yours but its too short .it is not bad .it's just not up to your standard. Character's slow journey has always been the highlight of your storys for me .

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Not bad, but ...

way over the top for me. The anal sex could have been fun but who sucks cum out of anybody's ass, or licks it off someone's cock that has been buried deep in someone's ass. The answer is NO ONE, unless they have a gun to their head. The story has to be somewhat believable. Only a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We never got to find out if Linda was wearing stockings. And did the girls take their shoes off? Some foot play would have been amazing.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

612. That was amazing. No blackmail or coercion. Just pure lust.. Would love to see it progress to the foursome. Short is sweet, too.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

A super-hot quickie. Like a quick tryst on the dining room table

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...