Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel she was on the verge of orgasm. He was too. As she reached her climax he let his semen fly. It spewed into her like a volcano. Four weeks worth! He could feel her response as she felt it burn its way deep inside her. Then he was done. He was spent, and he was glad of it. It had been an exhausting day and evening. He'd really pondered whether to make the offer. In the end he decided it didn't make a whole hell of a lot of difference. He wanted to keep her around, and he figured she was just about what he wanted. He was getting his cake, and he was going to get to eat it too.

Valerie felt totally wasted. This had been the most exciting, most arduous, most grueling, most wonderful time of her life. When she thought it was ending, she didn't want it to end. She wished it could go on forever, now it would go on forever. She started humming a little tune, a child's nursery tune.

Marcus heard her singing. He asked. "What's that?"

Valerie said. "Oh. Its just a little song about a girl who lived happily ever after."

Marcus hugged her closer to him. Yes. He thought. This time I might actually be getting the real deal. Time would tell. Only time would tell. "OK." He said. "Time for bed."

She didn't offer an argument. She answered. "Yes sir."

Marcus picked her up in his arms just like he was carrying a baby. He'd already done it before so he knew she was light as a feather. He said. "Come on. It's been a long day. I'm putting you to bed." He carried her up to his bedroom, now presumably, their bedroom. They both needed a good nights sleep. Tomorrow, with all its hazards, would be around soon enough.

A note to anyone still following along. An engagement is a promise, only a promise. The water may seem calm, but there is an as yet indiscernible chill in the air, the ship is steaming along, it's her maiden voyage, like the pride of the White Star Line. Look out! What's that up ahead