Valerie, Bill, & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val had worn only a large tropical print scarf, (we had purchased it in Mazatlan that day). She just wrapped it around her that night as we walked around the ship. The scarf went from above her breast to just above her knees. It was longer than all her skirts and dresses, but it was sheer. You could see thru it when we walked down the lighted hallways but on the half dark decks it was fine. After our little show Valerie stopped by the pool deck bathroom to clean up a bit and when she returned she said she wanted one last dance in the disco. Val had folded the scarf a bit making it shorter, it now was only 4 to 5 inches below her ass.

While we were dancing I noticed the scarf was riding lower and lower on her tits. I told Val that she was about to loose her scarf, she said she knew and that she wished it would hurry and fall. About 10 seconds later if fell to the floor, my now naked wife calmly bent over, picked it up, wrapped back around her and started to dance again. Some of the people around us started to clap, she smiled and said thanks to them and then stared to dance with me again. Val reached around my neck and gave me a deep kiss as I pulled up the rear of her scarf and grabbed two bare ass cheeks.

We got back to L.A. the next morning packed up and got off. Bill took us to the airport where we said our goodbyes and he said he would give us a call tomorrow. On the way home Val told me that she hoped I wouldn't mine just blowjobs for a few days, because she needed to hold off the sex a few days because her pussy and ass were a bit sore. I couldn't help but laugh with a big grin on my face. I gave her a kiss and told that that would be no problem. We never heard or seen Bill again, I found out through his office that on the way home he was involved in a bad accident with some asshole drunk driver.