Valerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, Valerie, I've been thinking about tomorrow, and I don't want either of you playing tomorrow. Valerie, your body needs to rest and heal. Sally, your emotions have gone through as much as Valerie's body. You may feel up to it, but you aren't. I've sent messages to the others, letting them know that they're on their own tomorrow. Until Sunday morning, when I expect Valerie back here, by herself, you're both forbidden to submit to or dominate anyone, including yourselves. Take some time for yourselves. You can stay here, go home, or even go out. Just be back here by 7:00 am Sunday, Valerie. And no, you can't participate, Sally. I will be gauging Valerie's public tolerances. Now, do you need anything?"

"Master, the only clothes I had when I came tonight are ripped up. Do you have spare clothes in the house for me?"

"Sally can show you where they are. Be sure you eat something. You've depleted your bodies tonight. You may both cum as often as you wish until Sunday. And Valerie, dress conservatively on Sunday, but don't expect to stay that way."

"Yes, Master."

After he left, Sally looked at Valerie. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"One. Raid the kitchen. As soon as the word food left his mouth I realized how hungry and thirsty I was. Two. Sleep. I'm exhausted. I just want to sleep in your arms like I did last night. Now tomorrow, I want to make mad passionate love to you at least once, or twice, or thrice, or… well you get the idea."

"I think I can manage to fulfill those fantasies, if you think you're up to it."

"Up to it? What, am I old now, you little witch?"

"Well gee, it's not even midnight and all you want to do with the naked woman sitting next to you is go to sleep."

"Oh you'll pay for that. We'll see how you like ten orgasms in a row."

"Oooo. I'm quaking in my boots."

"What boots? You're bare-assed naked!"

It took five minutes for the laughter to die enough that they could walk upstairs to a minor feast of meatloaf sandwiches, broccoli and carrots with ranch dressing, key lime pie and tall glasses of milk. Full and both feeling tired, they went upstairs to the bedroom that Valerie usually slept in on the weekends and fell asleep, the heavily marked lover spooned into the other, each safe in each other's embrace.

*********

Valerie woke with a sharp intake of breath. Every mark from last night, and a few from Tuesday, were making themselves felt. Sally was still asleep, one arm over Val's side, resting lightly on her tummy, the other under her head clasped in one of Val's, acting the role of pillow. Her head was buried in Valerie's hair. Valerie's other arm was stretched back, resting along Sally's side. Val brought that hand down and clasped the sleeping woman's hand at her belly, comfortable in the shared embrace.

"I could get really used to waking up like this," she thought to herself.

Sally moved in her sleep, hugging Valerie closer, her fingers playing lightly against the hand that now held them. As Sally moved against her, Val found herself becoming aroused. She could also smell and feel arousal from the woman holding her. Carefully, not waking Sally, Val moved Sally's hand up to her breast, letting the sleeping gestures caress her. Under the gentle ministrations of a hand that was dreaming of stroking Val's pussy, her breast became more sensitive, the nipple perking up, asking for more.

Val reached back and stroked Sally's leg, turning the body holding her more restless. Several minutes of this was enough to rouse Sally from her sleep. "Morning. Did you start without me?"

"Actually, I think you started without you."

"Unless you want to try something even kinkier than usual, I'd better take care of business first."

"Actually, that makes two of us. You first, I'm going to move slower than you this morning."

"I think that may happen a lot, if I know my favorite sub," she replied getting out of the bed. "Oh. Val, you have got to see yourself in the mirror. You're such a lovely shade of pink, red, and white."

"Stop teasing. Do you know how much it's going to hurt to look behind me?"

"Of course I know. Since we can't play today, it was the only way to get you to scream."

A soft feathery missile crossed the room, missing Sally, the intended target.

When she had her chance, Valerie took a look at herself in the mirror in the bathroom. She decided that Sally was right, the marks did look lovely. It was just too bad that she could not show them off to the world. "Maybe someday, people will understand."

Going back out into the bedroom, she saw that Sally had crawled under the covers, smiling lewdly at Valerie. Valerie walked over, sitting on the edge of the bed. Rubbing her hands along the sheet, she felt Sally's leg underneath. She moved her hand up, stopping near her hip, squeezing gently.

"I want to make you happy, Sally. Teach me how. How do I make love to you?"

Sally lifted her arm up to take Valerie's hand, drawing herself up into a kiss. "Let's start with what you already know so well." The two kissed deeply, their tongues dancing. Breaking briefly, Sally said, "Follow my lead, do with me what I do with you. It's a good place to start."

Sally slowly made love to Valerie, starting with caresses on her arms and back, avoiding the obvious erogenous zones. Valerie followed her lead, caressing Sally's back and arms as well. Sally whispered, "The small of my back, it's sensitive. Where for you?"

Valerie, breathing hard, "Neck, back of the neck."

Guided by each other, their caresses propelled them to higher levels of arousal. Her skin flushing, able to smell Sally's increasing arousal, Valerie whispered, "Let me make love to you, show me how."

"Kiss me; kiss me all over, no tits or pussy yet. Make me wait for it. Nibble on me, love bites."

Valerie gently pushed Sally back onto the bed, bending over and kissing her belly, running her teeth over it, leaving a trail of moisture behind. Sally moaned at the kiss, crying out, "Yes, yes." Valerie moved down her legs, kissing her way slowly. When she reached the inside of a thigh, she bit down, gently. Sally cried out, "Oh, harder, harder." Valerie did, leaving an impression of her teeth on her thigh. She continued her way down, leaving a trail of bites, along with the cries that they provoked, down her leg.

"Oh God, Val, more, I need more."

"Oh, there's more where this comes from. Patience. You're so beautiful when you're like this."

Valerie worked her way up the other leg, leaving a trail of bites and moisture as she went. By the time Valerie had reached Sally's belly again, she was writhing, her hands clenched in the sheets. Valerie pulled herself next to Sally, kissing her on the neck, spooning her, placing her hands lightly on the breasts.

"What now, shall I stop?" she whispered playfully.

"No! Don't stop. My breasts, lick my breasts."

"Just lick?"

"No, more. Bite, pull, pinch. Hurt them, a little."

Valerie flicked her finger against a nipple. Sally cried out, her nipple hardening even more. Rolling Sally onto her back again, Val brought her head down to one beast, flicking her tongue, teasing. Sally's back arched up, reaching for more contact. Valerie chuckled, said, "say when," and striking like a snake, grabbed a mouthful of breast and sank her teeth in, slowly increasing pressure.

"Oh my God! Yes, yes. More, more." The pressure increased, Valerie's teeth sinking in deeper and deeper, her mouth filling with tissue. "Ahhhh…When!"

"I like this. Want some more?"

"Oh God, yes, again, do it again."

Valerie bit on the other breast, taking a bigger mouthful, biting hard, tasting the sweat on Sally's breast. Sally screamed; grabbing Valerie's head and holding it close. Valerie held on, waiting for Sally to yield, to pull her away. Seconds passed. "When! When! Oh please, my pussy. I need you in my pussy."

"How, what do you want?"

"Tease me, lick around it till I beg. Make me beg."

"Don't beg too fast, I want you squirming."

Valerie scooted down, finding a cunt that was overflowing with juice. The aroma was intoxicating, tempting Val to dive in. Wanting to give Sally everything she could, she nuzzled her thighs, licking at the wetness that had spread to them, licking closer and closer to Sally's pussy, never quite reaching it. Sally was moaning, unable to form a word, hands clutching the sheets, writhing in ecstasy. She craved Val's tongue and fingers, desperate for orgasm. She forced herself to wait, wanting more and more.

Sally's hips were in fluid motion, undulating up and down, struggling to reach some sensation, in spite of her intention to hold back. Valerie watched Sally's ass moving up and down while she ran her tongue along her legs and ass cheeks. She saw that juice had run down into her crack. Smiling, she positioned a finger and impaled Sally in her ass as she came down. Sally screamed, the nether penetration sending her into spasms of pre-orgasm.

"Oh God, take me! Take me! Fuck me, fuck my cunt!"

Valerie's hands reach up and pinned Sally to the bed, swiping her tongue lightly across Sally's lips. The writhing woman screamed again, begging for penetration. Valerie resisted, licking the outer folds of Sally's pussy, sending her lover into a writhing mass of pleasure, unable to stay still. In desperation, Sally's hands reached down and pulled Valerie deeper into her cunt.

Valerie smiled, having what she waited for. Her tongue plunged into Sally's cunt, licking deep inside while her fingers reached around and rubbed her clit. Sally's voice rose up in a noise that was half scream and half moan as she lurched towards a cliff on a galloping racehorse. Legs wrapped around her head, being held in place by Sally's hands, Valerie drank in her nectar and smothered herself in the aroma of her lover. Driving Sally closer and closer to climax, she savored the feeling of the woman writhing at her ministrations.

It took very little, once she started mouth fucking Sally to send her over the edge. Sally's body froze, tensed against a wave that was going to be painfully intense, fighting to hold for just a little bit more… release! Shaking hit her, convulsing her body like it was epileptic. So great was the pleasure that she cried, sobbing at the feelings that were overwhelming her. Valerie kept up her ministrations, forcing Sally's orgasm to lengthen, driving more pleasure into her friend.

Finally, Sally slowed, her body relaxing. Valerie's head was released, her cum soaked face looking up and taking in the incredible beauty of her lover in the afterglow of her climax. Crawling up to lie next to Sally, Val kissed her gently. Sally smelled herself and licked juices off of Val's face.

"I want to do you, give you the same."

"I'm really sore, maybe something a little less intense?"

"Roll over, I'll hold you."

Valerie rolled onto her side, feeling Sally wrap her arms around her. Sally started to caress her belly and legs, taking the arousal that had already begun in response to having pleasured Sally and increasing it.

"I love you so much. Do you realize how far you've come? Two weeks ago, doing that to me would have terrified you. Today, you wanted to be the best at it. You used to hate sex with women, now you've fallen in love with one. This time, gentle. A peaceful cum to start the day, but soon, one to equal what you've given me. Provided you can resist getting so thoroughly whipped that you're too sore."

"Ahhh… It's a date, sometime."

Sally's talented hands brought Valerie to the heights of arousal, with gentle ease. Hands caressing beasts and pussy, rubbing against clit lightly, pleasure building slowly, a new feeling for Valerie, having gotten used to violent orgasms. Gasping at the slow build of pleasure, she whispered, "Please let me cum."

Sally held Val tight, pressing into her and eased her fingers into Val's pussy, bringing her to a climax that washed over her with a gentleness that Val couldn't believe possible in a cum. She rocked in Sally's arms, the pleasure creeping out from her pussy, easing through her body, touching every inch of her.

"How did you do that? I thought cumming was beautifully violent."

"It can be, but it doesn't have to be. I'll show you sometime, when you're not so sore. We have a whole day to ourselves. What do you want to do?"

"I want you to move in with me. Can we do that today?"

"We could. How about Francine?"

"Francine's happy for us. She'd want us to be together."

Curiously, Sally seemed to change the subject abruptly. "Tell me about you. Who were you four weeks ago?"

"Mmmm. I was a not so straight laced vanilla woman living alone, though not by choice."

"Whose choice then?"

"Fate." Tears formed at the memories, hard ones she avoided whenever possible. "I met Mike twelve years ago. I think I fell in love with him as fast as I fell in love with you."

"Ooo, Sounds like you know who you love."

"Yeah. We dated for about a year, no sex. We both wanted to do things right. When we got married, it was the happiest day of my life, and they seemed to keep coming." Her voice caught, her thoughts nearing not so happy memories. Sally waited, letting Val sort things through, holding her tightly against the sadness. "It was never perfect, life never is. He wanted children, I couldn't have them. My tubes got scarred. I…I was too proud to adopt. Five years ago, he died. There was snow and ice, a car lost control and hit him. Oh God, it still hurts."

"Love, it will always hurt. If it didn't, then you hadn't loved him."

"You're not jealous of him?"

"Jealous of the man who gave the woman I love such joy? I've never met him, and I love him, too. What did he look like?"

"I can't remember. I…all his pictures are packed away. I haven't looked at them in years."

"That's what I want to do today. Show me Mike. Tell me all about him. Mike's a part of you and I want every piece of you."

"It…it's going to hurt so much."

"I know. But I'll be with you, sharing the hurt. And it'll also be good…to remember the good times. I want to share those with you, too. And when we move in together, we'll find the perfect picture of him to display, so we never forget him."

"That's what Francine would always tell me to do. I…I never could. I wanted to make the pain go away. It doesn't, does it?"

"It can, but if it does, it means that you've died inside. I want you alive, all of you. So we'll embrace this pain like we do every other pain, and be alive. How much of this does Francine know?"

"All of it. She was my bridesmaid when we married. She was there for me when he died. She let me treat her viciously when the grief got to be too much, bearing me up. Now she's hurting and I don't know what to do."

"How, what happened?"

"The weekend I sold myself at Mephisto's, she and her boyfriend went to his cabin. I think they were planning to get married. She told him about the lifestyle."

"Oh no."

"Yes. He beat her up, locked her in the cabin. It's like he went nuts. She escaped to the highway and I picked her up. She's had nightmares ever since. They're getting worse. They started as dreams of Harv taking her and violently raping her. Now other people she trusts are joining the monsters in them. Sally, she's talked about killing herself."

"Do you think she would?"

"I don't know. She might. She promised me she would talk to me before she did anything. It's weird. Sometimes she seems so happy and with it, then she'll wake up screaming and terrified. She needs help, more than I can give. But who could she talk to that wouldn't condemn her for the lifestyle? A shrink would lock her up."

"Not all of them would, but you can't tell until you see them, and then it's too late. Maybe there's a psych in the local scene, someone she could talk openly to. Charles might know."

"What about you. Who have I fallen for?"

"I suppose you'd call me damaged goods, carefully put back together."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, but I will. I want you to know me as well as I know you."

"Share what you can. We have plenty of time to get to know each other better."

"I've fantasized about the lifestyle for as long as I can remember. As a teen, I would fantasize about a strong man holding me down and ravishing me until I'd beg to cum. I was very hetero back then. I was raped when I was 17."

Valerie gripped Sally's hand tighter. It was returned, a powerful grasp, as if for an anchor. "Did…did you know him?"

"The fantasy and the reality were so different. I knew of him, but I didn't know him. I was very promiscuous (still am) and I guess he felt he was entitled. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the sheriff there took sides. He didn't think that easy girls could be raped. They always said yes."

Valerie tensed, feeling cold anger filling her soul. Her fingernails dug into Sally's hand and arm.

"Val, let it go, it's okay now. It was the anger and bitterness that came closest to destroying me, not the rape or the betrayal by authority. It took five years with a wonderful woman, Alonda was her name, to be able to let go. In my bitterness, I hurt a lot of people. To stop hurting those I cared for, I had to forgive them."

"Forgive? How could you? How could you say it was all right to hurt you like that?"

"It's not the same thing, dear. I never lost the certainty that what was done to me was wrong, a terrible evil. Forgiveness isn't about saying it was okay, it's about letting it go, not living in the evil that was done to you. When you want revenge, when you don't forgive, it's like clinging to the rape, holding it close so you won't forget all the gruesome details."

"So, you forgave him, for your sake? I'm not sure that makes sense."

"But it's true. My forgiving Josh did nothing for him, but it freed me to become the woman holding you right now. Otherwise, I'd still be that bitter woman who lashed out at anyone and everyone. I lost friends, some forever, during that time. I don't want to push people away like that again."

They were quiet for a few minutes. Then Valerie asked, "When did you know you liked women?"

"It was during that time. Alonda said it was because of the rape. I'm not so sure. I did spend a while as pure lezzy, but I came back to the middle, enjoying both sexes. I still lean more towards women than men, though I enjoy submitting to men more, and dominating women more. If we don't get up, we'll get nothing done today. I still want to meet Mike."

"Yeah. I could lie here in your arms all day and be just fine though. If you want to spend the night tonight, we should stop by your place and pick up the usual things."

By the time the two had finished their showers and dressed, it was a little after noon. The others seemed to not be here, or were somewhere that couldn't be heard. As Charles had mentioned last weekend, the staff was minimal. They fixed themselves something easy in the kitchen, and after cleaning up, headed out.

It took an hour to gather up the things that Sally would need for a stay of several days at Valerie's. Sally insisted at stopping at the store so she could pick up the ingredients for a dinner she wanted to make. Just the ingredients were enough to get Valerie's mouth watering. Jumbo shrimp. New York cut steaks. Real butter. Olive oil. Seven different spices. Whole potatoes.

Once at the apartment, Valerie made some attempts to contact Francine but could get no answers. She left messages on the answering machine at her house and the voice mail on her cell. Then, retrieving the box of photos and other mementos that she had hidden away on the top shelf of her closet, Valerie shared Mike for the first time in five years.

As she had feared, the memories hurt, deeply. She had never truly grieved, hiding from the pain in loneliness instead. Sally was there, sharing every tear, every sob, and every wrench in her heart. Her lover and friend embraced every part of Valerie's past, no matter how painful. And there were good things too, things that Valerie had lost when she turned away from the pain. They smiled and laughed together, as Val remembered the things that had made their marriage wonderful. And it seemed that these were the little things. How he always dripped syrup on his tie when they had pancakes. The way he would baby her when she was sick. How he never learned to put the seat down on the toilet.