Valerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

The drive back to the mansion was silent, though Valerie had her hand on Charles' leg, wanting to feel his presence. When they pulled into the driveway, Val saw a familiar car parked next to hers. "Master, is Sally here?"

"Yes, she wanted to be here when you finished. You're free to spend as much time with her as you wish and you may pleasure each other freely."

"Thank you, Master. Oh, I just remembered. I would like to ask a favor Master."

"What is it?"

"May I give submission to Francine this week? I want to let her know, tangibly, that she's still an important part of my life."

"Yes, you can submit to her, as often as you wish. You can cum under her domination only once, however."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master."

Valerie practically ran to the door, anxious to see the woman she loved. Sally was in the lounge, working a puzzle. When they saw one another, they met in a fierce embrace, kissing passionately. Sally broke off first, asking, "So, how was your whore walk?"

Valerie looked sheepish, "Horrible. I failed."

"I did too when I made it. I discovered that I thought of prostitutes as cheap women who got what they deserve. Coming face to face with that is horrible. It made me a better person, though. It'll make you a better person as well."

"I hope so. I don't feel very proud of myself right now."

"Let's go back to your place. We can order pizza, watch American Idol and pretend that they're trying out for a place in Master's harem."

Valerie retrieved her purchases from the trunk of Charles' car. On the way back to the apartment, they stopped at K-Mart and had keys for each other's apartments made. Once home, they ordered pizza, discovering that their tastes in toppings were very different. It made a good excuse to order two and have plenty of leftovers. Between watching Idol and admiring the new clothes and toys, they made it to bedtime before they knew it. Checking her email, Val saw that there were no instructions and the two ladies went to bed, Sally spooned inside of Valerie. 5:00 in the morning came too early, of course.

*********

Robert and Marcia were relaxing at Mephisto's after having provided a demonstration of mutual whipping for the Sunday crowd, when he noticed a familiar face.

"Say, Marcia, isn't that Francine?"

"I think you're right. When did she go back to submission?"

"Well she has been out of the loop for a while. Who's she leaving with?"

"I don't know. Excuse me, miss, who's that man over there, the one with the red clad submissive?"

"Oh, him. He calls himself Painmaster. Someone's actually going out with him? Who would've thought?"

"Why, what's wrong with him?"

"It's not that there's anything wrong with him per se, it's that I've never heard of a submissive that wants what he gives."

Robert, tensing, asked, "What does he give?"

"He calls himself a sadist. He's actually very up front about his desires. If you go home with him, he will tie you up and beat you to within an inch of your life. No safe words. No mercy. No sex. Just pain, blood, and terror. The only reason he's not banned from the club is that he's so up front about what he's about. That's why he never leaves with anyone. He tells them what he's going to do and they say no. In fact, he always has someone else witness his presentation of his intentions."

Marcia and Robert looked at each other in shock. They raced out to stop her, but both cars were out of the lot by the time they'd reached the door. They called Charles, but he'd already gone to bed. The reduced staff at the house for the weekend meant that he wouldn't get the voice message until Monday evening. By then, it would be too late.

*********

Francine was at Painmaster's house. In his basement was a dungeon, a true dungeon, as opposed to the play one at Charles'. There was an authentic wrack, a bondage chair with crude iron restraints and an iron maiden that, unlike Charles' had needles in it that would puncture skin a quarter of an inch in the legs, arms and chest, as well as more sedate restraining equipment. Francine had stripped, revealing the fresh scabs of the cuts she had submitted to Saturday. There were a dozen slices on her breasts and another dozen on the insides of her thighs.

"I guess you really are into true pain; not that make-believe crap the others play at. So you're sure you want me to torture you?"

"Yes, as long as I can feel it. I have to feel it."

"I can assure you, it will be felt."

"Good."

He placed her into a bondage frame, stretched spread eagle with hands raised and legs spread painfully. He retrieved a special cat of his own design. The straps had knots in them, tied around small BBs. The leather encapsulated metal balls caused exquisite pain, almost as much as a bull whip, while spreading the damage out more, leaving a greater swath of cuts and blood.

Painmaster was actually very good at what he did; it is just that what he did was not very good. His strokes were measured and exacting, inflicting great pain yet drawing minimal blood per stroke. He was pleasantly surprised at the pain tolerance of this wonderful woman. He was ten minutes into his work before she uttered her first scream as he finally penetrated the numbness that had invaded her psyche. An hour later, her back, buttocks and thighs were covered in rivulets of blood, little bits of flesh hanging loosely in places. He stopped, not because he thought she was at her limits, but because he wanted to take her again sometime. He knew that any more would possibly injure her so badly that she'd be crippled or die.

Using another creation of his own, he sopped the blood oozing out of her cuts with a large gauze that had been impregnated with an antiseptic and styptic solution. The combination prevented infection and stopped the bleeding. He thought it a bit strange that once the screaming stopped, all she said was "I can feel. I can feel."

"I hope that we can do this another time," he said

"I think that would be nice," Francine whispered as she dressed, her clothes causing a pleasant pain, a sensation she could feel. She drove home, savoring the pain in her back, unaware that she was oozing blood again. She fell into bed, sleeping the morning away, waking only when Valerie called shortly after noon.

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful proofreading that this story was long in need of.