Valerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,296 Followers

It was too much for Sally and she was catapulted into an orgasm. Her back arched, pressing her pussy even more firmly against Val's mouth, spearing the tongue that was licking at the lips. Valerie could feel the pulsing inside of Sally's cunt bearing down on her tongue, trying to draw it in even farther. She licked at the inside of Sally's cunt for long minutes, sending it into another orgasm before the first had passed. Her face was drenched, covered in sweet smelling Sally.

As Sally came down off her double climax, Valerie cried out, "Fuck, I need to be fucked."

"I can do that," Sally answered. She rolled off the bed and pulled her gym bag of toys out from under the bed and strapped on the same fake cock that Valerie had used on her earlier in the week. Valerie had thrust her hands into her cunt, trying to fuck herself, to end the lack of sensation between her legs. Getting back on the bed, she pulled Val's hands from her pussy and shoved the dildo in to replace them. Bracing on her arms, Sally thrust into Valerie's cunt with aggression, the need of both women still high.

Sally's own orgasm had simply left her craving more instead of fulfilling her lust. Valerie, wanting more from the fuck she was getting, grabbed Sally and, pulling her down, rolled until she was on top, straddling her fake cock. With Valerie's weight now pressing the base of the strap-on into her clit, Sally had no objections, and in fact, reached up with her newly freed hands and pulled on Valerie's nipples. Valerie had her hand on her clit, rubbing it with abandon. Her other hand was pulling on Sally's nipple, pulling her up by her nipple ring while Sally was trying to pull Val down.

When Valerie's first orgasm hit, she leaned back, pulling both their breasts taut, with neither letting go. The shaking she was doing rubbed the base of the strap on against Sally's clit, sending her into another orgasm. The two shuddered on top of one another, pleasure washing across their bodies. As they came down, Valerie lay down, the dildo still in her, and took Sally's mouth captive again, their tongues fencing. Neither was satiated yet, sensing that they had one more peak to reach.

Sally whispered, once their mouths separated, "I want to fuck your ass. Can I fuck your ass?"

"Oh God, yes. That sounds so delightfully wicked."

Sally rolled Val over and pulled out. She pulled Val's legs to the edge of the bed, giving her easy access to Valerie's nether hole. Extracting her lube from the bag, she slathered up Valerie's ass with the silky gel, stretching the asshole with one, then two, then three fingers. Satisfied that she wouldn't tear anything, she slathered more lube on the dildo and pressed it against Valerie's hole. It slid in slowly, Sally taking her time. Once it was in all the way, the base pressing up against Valerie's butt, she began to slowly pump it in and out.

The slower, though no less aggressive, ass fuck was driving both women to yet another orgasm. Valerie had one hand between her legs, arm underneath her, pressing against her clit, driving herself on. Valerie was also thrusting against Sally with every stroke, maximizing the deep penetration. Both their breaths were ragged, having nearly exhausted themselves from the previous orgasm, yet they wouldn't be denied one more. The mild domination she felt from taking her lover's ass, sent Sally into spasms first, her body's shuddering stimulating Valerie's ass even more, enough to reach her own climax. Sally fell on top of Valerie, their bodies quivering as the orgasms faded.

Sally pulled out slowly, taking her time to avoid hurting Val. Once out, she let the fake cock drop to the floor to climb up next to Valerie, who had pulled herself back onto the bed. Sally caressed Valerie's hair, looking into her eyes and kissing her lightly. Valerie had her hands running along Sally's thighs, tracing little circles along the flesh.

"I feel like it gets better each time we make love. Can it keep getting better and better?" Valerie asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. It's like each time we have exactly what we need to satisfy each other."

"I'm glad we've not been under Master's orders this week. We've been able to explore each other. I am looking forward to some serious submission on Saturday, though."

"Me, too. I wonder what Master has planned for us."

"Do you have a special image or picture that says you when you see it?"

"I don't know. I'm a cat person. I think that panthers are so lovely, their glowing eyes staring out from the black space that is their face. They're so graceful, powerful and sensual. Why do you ask?"

"How would you feel if I got a tattoo, Master permitting, of course, of something special to you, just for you?"

Sally felt her eyes filling with tears. She struggled to get the words out before she was lost in the incredible love she was feeling. "Val, that's so wonderful. No one has ever given me something so permanently of themselves before." She was crying, holding onto her lover, a weight she hadn't realized was there, lifting from her.

Valerie had not expected such a reaction. Yes, she had never marked her body for another permanently, but hadn't attached any special significance to it. She longed to know what was in Sally's heart that would be so strongly moved by the offer. "Sally. Share your heart; help me understand why this makes you so overjoyed. I didn't expect this."

Sally stifled her tears, trying to understand herself. That lightening, what was it? She searched herself, much like an initiation searching of self. Finally she thought she understood. "Valerie, please don't take this wrong, but as much as I love you and have enjoyed being with you these past weeks, there was a part of me that was fearful that this would be a passing thing for you. So many other relationships that I've been in have been so transitory. We can't marry. There was nothing we could do to say, 'this is forever.' And you just told me that you want me to be a part of you forever, both for real and symbolically. The fear is gone. You won't leave me like so many others."

"Sally, I had no idea. I have always thought of my relationships as forever. That's why it hurts so much to have friends like June walk away from me simply because of a new aspect of me they don't like. I would be June's friend forever, even if she became something I found repulsive, because friendship is supposed to be forever. When I told you over dinner that I loved you and wanted to be with you forever, I meant for as long as we both shall live. The handfasting is our public declaration that we are forever. With Mike, the rings we exchanged were our symbol of undying love. For you, I wanted a symbol that was you and only you. That's why I want you to pick it out. It's for you, about you and of you. It'll make me more beautiful than I am now, because we're more beautiful when we are together."

"Val, you are so special. I don't know how I lived before you."

"The same way I lived between you and Mike, incompletely. Mike completed me, like the missing piece of my life. When he was torn from me, it just wasn't his piece that was lost, but bits of the ones around him. You fill that hole in me perfectly."

"Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for loving me."

They drifted off to sleep, relaxing in each other's presence. The storm was passing, life was renewing. Not as it was, but in a new form, as life always does when it heals. There would be scars, true, but new strength as well, born in adversity. It was a strength they would need to weather one last squall.

*******

Someone else was not sleeping, nor relaxed. She had been in the papers. Her perversion declared for all the world to see and know. He would be stained with that evil as well. Only by purging her completely, could the stain she represented be blotted out of his life. "Francine must die!" Harv told himself over and over again as he cleaned the .22 caliber revolver one more time.

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful proofreading that this story was long in need of.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,296 Followers