Valerie the Magnificent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two things, actually. The first began innocently enough the evening Fran and Robbie arrived.

As she was helping me get dinner onto the table, I noticed that Fran seemed a bit physically uncomfortable. I asked what was wrong, and with some uncharacteristic frankness, she said that her private parts hurt. I thought she meant that she was experiencing a particularly tough period, you know, bad cramps and the like. Turns out it wasn't that.

"Robbie got a little carried away when we were making love last night."

My antennae twitched. "What do you mean?"

"He knows I really can't take all of him without feeling a lot of discomfort. We'd had a bit to drink and I think he'd been watching a porno flick or something and he just wasn't careful. I'm not going to be able to walk right for a couple of days."

My mind reeled. I'd never noticed Robbie's "package". I guess, in the past, I just wasn't aware of things like that. He'd always worn baggy swim trunks and I couldn't remember ever seeing him in tight jeans or anything.

I tried to put the thought aside, because with Robbie right there, it felt too dangerous. That was why I kept my distance from Stephanie and Ken. I knew that they could possibly ask me to join them again, and if they did, I really believed that I would lack the ability to say no.

Now, I suddenly had a well-hung man staying right in my house. Fortunately, the weekend was pretty innocent. We'd never had any discussions about sex or stuff like that, and it didn't come up then, either. However, I couldn't get myself to stop imagining what Robbie's cock actually looked like.

Then on Sunday afternoon, the unthinkable happened. We'd been out around the pool, our two kids splashing around with their dad and "Uncle Robbie". Fran and I sat around catching some rays. I did notice Robbie looking over at me a few times when he thought I wasn't looking, and since I'd recently lost a bit of weight and decided I could brave a two-piece again, I knew what he was looking at.

"Would you like a bit of wine?" I asked Fran.

Lying on her stomach, she looked up at me and answered, "Sure."

I went into the house, and while there, the phone rang. It was just a call from a friend, but I sort of lost track of time. The wine was kept down in the basement, so I went down to fetch a couple of bottles. We'd had a washroom built right by the basement door to keep the kids from tracking water all over the house when they had to go, so I thought I'd duck in to use the facilities myself. The door wasn't completely shut, so I assumed the washroom was empty.

You can imagine my shock when I saw Robbie standing there, his huge erection standing out as he stroked himself furiously. Our eyes locked, then his dropped down, taking in my body. It was absolutely clear who had given him the erection and who he was imagining while he jerked himself off. The look on his face made me feel completely naked despite my rather modest bikini.

Blushing furiously, I apologized and backed out of the washroom but I couldn't help taking a last, long glance at that magnificent penis. It was every bit as good as Ken's.

Later, Robbie pulled me aside and apologized himself for not shutting the door and for embarrassing me so badly. He didn't realize that strait-laced Valerie also lived a shadow life, one where she was the worst slut who thought only of enormous cocks ravishing her body, one where she now had found something new to fixate on. The vision of Robbie's rampant penis had been constantly in my mind's eye since I'd stumbled on him.

Feigning a headache, I finallly hid in the bedroom until Fran and Robbie left that evening. When Mike drove them to the airport, I wanted to pull out my favorite dildo and go to work, but I knew that Mike would probably be ready for some sex when he got home. I could always say that I still had my headache, but I was too turned on to pass on the chance of some real lovemaking..

Later, as Mike tongued me to orgasm after orgasm, the only thought going through my head was, "I wonder what Robbie's cock would feel like inside me?" As Mike mounted me and slid his cock into me, I wasn't thinking about him -- and that bothered me more than I can say. But I was also powerless to stop the lascivious thoughts running through my head.

The hook had been firmly stuck in me again, but fate was going to throw me another curve.