All Comments on 'Valerie's Thing'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
No question.

It's the second ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely...

...the second ending! Somewhere out there is a woman who will love and respect Harvey. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Typical JPB

Typically JPB, not finishing a story and always the husband as the wimp. Nothing new⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Food for thought

What would the wife character say, when he'd turn the tables using her logic: "Honey it would be then acceptable for you, if I get a handjob from someone other than you?"

It would just prove that not all hubby characters in your stories are practically brain-dead......

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Loved the walking away part but it lets the cheaters off the hook! I mean, naked in his bedroom? Why isn't he stomping that guys guts out? It made him into nothing but a wimp!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
A choice for an ending...hmmm

Screw that first ending. Harvey was made out to be a super wimp, and takes back his hand job giving wife, who is a slut. Valerie has no real love for Harvey otherwise she would have discussed her disappointment in him.... Now the second ending is more like it. He had the balls to tell her like it is. She is a slut, and it is only time before she starts giving up more than hand jobs. A little disappointed he didn't HELP her lover out the door when he caught them but oh well. Looks like a divorce will happen here. Good story but it depends on how you end it... Second one is my choice.

calibamma707calibamma707about 3 years ago

Screw you bob you picked the right name just-plain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bob’s “happy ending” is taking back the slut?!? You’re insane!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

You take what could be good stories and completely hose them

On top of that you tend to write really shitty women in that I need to drag the reader around emotionally or else it wont work.

I need to just stop reading what you write.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Think you got your endings mixed up there, Bob. On second thought, she'd been doling out 'happy endings' for quite a while, so maybe these are redundant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who says JPB doesn't finish his stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah for the DONT'S!!!!!!! Fuck her and she rode in on

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"Happy ending" is a man turning into miserable wimp. Just like JPB with his "I wanted to rush in ... but then I thought better of it" wimp nonsense.

"Not a happy ending" is a sermon?

What a garbage, but a usual garbage from JPB with his pinkneck characters from Michigan trailer park. Racists, bigots, town whores, beer-stinking-bar-hoping idiots ready to moralize about women they cannot keep. The worst of all, JPB thinks highly of himself as an "author." That garbage you write you can only post here and get your 5 stars from other pinkneck morons.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Like the second ending better

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

Stupid story about stupid husband.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second ending was definitely the best.

Les

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

“And for those who don’t “ was definitely the best ending. Harv and Valerie should have split up long ago, with her cheating and him putting his sporting weekends a priority, they didn’t have a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First no endings then a choice of 2. Liked both

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
There

There can only be one ending and it doesn't include Harv staying.Take the bitch for all you can get.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of dual endings to stories like this. Seems like trying to please everyone either it's the writers story or not. Multiple choice endings detract from the original idea in my view.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see an ending at all, now two. WOW! Have to say the second one is the better. Glad to see one where the man has balls.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Even tho it's an all too real and sadder ending. The last ending is the correct one with him walking out, if u let the whole hand job thing slide then u would be giving her tacit approval to continue that bullshit for the length of the marriage. It seems she would jump at that chance too unless u spent every single weekend with her which is nearly impossible. So cut bait, find a good one, childhood love doesn't last anyways.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

Last ending is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

both endings are cuck stories .

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The 'unhappy' ending was far happier than the 'happy' one. What kind of fuckhead thinks that his wife giving out handjobs is nothing much to worry but if she fucks some other man it's a deal breaker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5/5 stars for second ending.

1/5 stars for first ending

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job. Reality does happen on this site. No self respecting husband would tolerate her behavior. She needs to find herslf a wimp or a swinger for a husband. I've heard of men that actually enjoy seeing their wives with other men. I however do not subscribe to that lfestye. Mutual consent would be the only way a situation like this could work.

coigachboycoigachboyabout 1 year ago

Second ending wax fitting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars for the 2nd ending, 1 for the 1st. I hate cuck stories, even as an option. So the 1 wins.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed reading the 2 endings. I would chose #2 but had to think about it a second.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Second

The second ending is the only option.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Second ending has more truth in it: Valerie's attitude post-discovery was not that of a woman who values her husband and her marriage. First ending doesn't address that issue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I disagree on which ending was happy. The dude had no self respect in the first version.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Second for me, she was too selfish to get the first option.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Second ending! Kick her ass top the curb!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Him leaving the bitch was the right thing to do. She is a slut. It is only a matter of time for her to go all the way. Hand jobs and tit sucking meant total lack of respect to her husband. Now, let's eait for the revenge on the slut.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

The last ending was the best.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...