All Comments on 'Valerie's Thing'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
There is NO choice here JPB

if one 's focus is on the STORY as it is Written by the author ...given the way JPB developed harvey's character there can be only ONE ending.

IF harvey is hung about the wife's actions...

If he is bothered enough to go around and threaten his best friends with violence...

If he is bothered by the wife's ulitmatium

If he is bothered by her refusal to admit she crossed the line.

If he is bothered by the wife's refusal to even admit what she did MIGHT be upsetting to him...

WHY would Harvey after then cathcing his whore wife in the act of screwing then say "OK I will fuck you?"

Only the second ending is viable

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Who cares....

.......which ending you choose. Harvey is a dumb ass who obviously takes his wife for granted being off with his buddies way too many week ends out of the year. She should have tossed him out long ago and found someone who appreciates her more. From what I can see that is eventually going to happen whichever ending the reader chooses for this little episode of life.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 13 years ago
hi Bob

i've just come back from a holiday and the first story I find is one of yours. i liked it! gave us a choice. i'm happy to be back!

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I guess it depends on what you mean by a "Happy Ending".

For me, the cunt would have been gone the first millisecond I caught her with her hand on a guys cock.

That doesn't pass the "Husband Test".

So, my vote was for dumping the bitch. NOT the soft squishy reconciliation choice.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
His marriage was over when she gave him the ultimatum

When she told him she would get fucked if he didn't fuck her, that should have told him she wasn't going to change her actions towards other men.

It's just a shame that it took him so long to find out that she was a slut.

Thanks Bob, I thought the last ending was fitting for the story.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 13 years ago
Unhappy

I go with "for those who don't" 100%

connoisseur29

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
sad ending has me hooked.

hi there another really really good read.

BUT the sad ended was the only possible option.

cheating is any sexual act that you enter deliberately and knowingly. she was not that drunk to not know what she was doing.

saying it was his fault really just don't buy it to me ether.

if you see some thing like that you talk it though sensibly.

so it's clear she had no respect or trust for him.

if he did not dump her.. well that just saying ok you win you can be a slut just dont let me see you or hear any thing and i'll just let you.

in other words i love you so much that i have no pride or self respect.

dont buy that personally.

so an other controversial and good read

thanks for posting.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Number 2

Have to go with number 2. She's not sorry and is going to keep on doing it? It doesn't bother her and she thinks it shouldn't bother him? If he is spending too much time without her don't you sit down and talk about it first? Not have sex (yes it was) with someone else?<P>

Reverse it. If she had found him all clinched up with another woman getting a hand job would she have been okay with it? I think not, unless she then felt justified in doing what she was doing. Not the marriage he signed up for.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

sokarthsokarthabout 13 years ago
Ending 2 is better

Stick with writing stories that have ending 2, they're a lot better.

I used to enjoy your stories with this type of ending, but since you've written less I've gone off your stories.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good Story

No one needed the first ending...

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Door number 2

Harvey may have been stupid about taking care of his wife. What's the right answer to that? Have the conversation she had about being lonely BEFORE handing out hand jobs. DUH. Harvey was being clueless. Most of us are at times. Valerie was dong something wrong to get even and she damn well knew it. Also she is screwing around with people that know him, another deliberate kick to his balls. Her attitude about his dancing shows how irrational she is. He dances respectfully with lots of women. She dances respectfully with lots of men. She gets a bug up her ass about one woman and decides that revenge is in order. Basically, when I am pissed at you, justified or not, I can fuck around. Harvey doesn't have a clue because she is more interested in revenge than trying to make her marriage work. You also have to wonder, considering her actions over the dancing where he did nothing wrong, if her accusation over him being out of the house are overblown as well. Acceptance of her actions as in ending one makes him a cuckolded wimp which was completely out of character for him.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A Nascar fan who would miss the 500 to stop his wife from cheating.....

And then just walk away....Not believeable.. Maybe Yankee Nascar fans but down South there would have been blood, broken furniture, and general mayhem. If for no reason than he missed the race. Have at it boys.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
Good one

There could be a 3rd option in this one:

I knowing me, and I very seriously doubt if it would have gotten this far if it were me. I, for one, would have had fliers printed up and passed them out to every man that would grace the small town watering hole, listing the things that might be in line for if I found out they had had my wife. Secondly, I'd carried her to see Ronnie, here would have been my perceived threat to her and him: Once at Ronnie's I made Ronnie drop his pants then I told her, she has a choice to make one of the offending parts would have to be cut off her hand or his cock, her choice, now I will leave it up to you if I would have or would have cut either off or not, but I somehow would believe the message would be clear on two fronts, one for her, one for every other swing dick around town. One thing I learned in my time in the military when interrogating POW's doesn't really matter if you would or wouldn't carry out your threat only mattered that they believe that you would, enough said. That would have been my way of responding to her. I figure one of two things would happen I would either have the most loyal wife present or not or would have been amongst the newly single. Of course I am also reallying on small town style justice rules applying here, so no cops would be involved.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
She belongs at the curb!

He should have kicked her to the curb the night he caught her playing with Ronnie. She cheated. End of the deal. The story kind of went off the tracks after that when Harv didn't have the strength to give her the boot for weeks. It made him a candidate for wimp-hood.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 13 years ago
Option 2 fits better...

I am not a 'Kick her to the curb" type in alot of cases, but in this case, option 2 fits the crime. As he said, she has no remorse. She should have come to him a long time ago and told him her feelings of being second place in his life, before any of this happened.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
OPTION TWO (2)

Didn't matter that she hadn't actually screwed anybody. She liked to go out when he wasn't around, get a little tipsy, find an excuse to be mad at him, find a guy, enjoy making out and jacking him off...always hubby's fault.

This woman, just a matter of time.

His problem - not just that he cared for her but also that he stubbornly didn't try to sit and talk to her. Of course, she couldn't be talked to.

Her ultimatum - I would have followed her into the bedroom with a box and started packing HER clothes and when she got hot and indignant I would have simply said - you made your choice, you threatened me so best you leave. I don't intend to live with a slut that the whole town knows, your decision - mine, I don't want any part of you.

Okay, a really good story. It's easy to figure that this type of justifying woman would soon go to blow jobs and ultimately full blown screwing.

Just a short story but - a good one!

Thanks again!!!

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
39 Weekends ?

Really? Ol' Harv spent 39 weekends a year away from home and wife? Guess he really didn't love her, then. No excuse for Val's handjob habit, but I am surprised she did not kick Harv's ass to the curb. Ending #2 is clearly the only way these two characters are headed. No innocents here.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Who was she?

I like two endings, that's not my problem. But who was he dancing with? Donna Sue or Bonnie Sue? Two endings: thumbs up. Two names for one character in a story: thumbs down.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
Both endings were poorly done because...

(1) Happy ending has the husband crawling back to Valerie in effect accepting her little thing of giving hand jobs whenever it suited her and (2) Unhappy ending makes the husband seem stupid because he comes back to save his marriage when he knew what she was going to do and he should have never left in the first place. Also there was no explanation about why she was pissed in the first place. How about this- Harv can meet ladies when he was out of town or with his buddies and he fingerfuck them while they jerk him off? That way he can make up for getting them hot.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Harv is an ass so either ending is fine.

Val didn't do anything other than give a few hand jobs and then because Harv wasn't doing his duty.

Females of all species are going to cheat and men need to accept that and do what they can to reduce it. Certainly the men can go off the deep end and get a divorce and marry someone else that is going to do the same. Why have all that expense and accomplish nothing.

If the cheating is excessive, that is another matter indeed. However, a little cheating should be expected.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
I'm a little confused!

From the way you labeled your endings, it's quite obvious that you and I have two completely different ideas about what constitutes a "happy ending". How could staying with that "hand job" slut posssibly have anything at all to do with happiness?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
A Little Confusing

I don't know how Harv stayed with Valerie after seeing her with his friend Ronnie. The rest of the tale was meaningless. It's obvious she's a cheating slut wife and the best thing to do is get a divorce. There is no happy ending.

FUCK

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
You've got that "happy ending" thing backasswards...

...the happy ending was when he walked out on that "handjob queen" of a whore he was married to.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Crazy!!

But a good read.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
second

ending was the better one

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
In the first ending

He acted like a man. In the second, he acted like the asshole he'd already shown himself to be.

If you've got a hot looking wife who clearly loves you, and gives you a good life, why would you spend 3/4 of your weekends out with your pals and leaving her on her own?

Good story; well-written as always.

With the first ending I'd give it 5* - with the second I'd give 1. Therefore, I'll have to settle for a 3.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Thanks!!!

Thanks for the options. In the real world Option Two was appropriate and only because he had stuck around as long as he did.

He should have talked to her in the beginning and discovered how often she played and - to what extent and then either tried to work out her not fooling around or just having to part.

She had no business doing what she was doing so, the fact that he went as far as he did - Optin Two...Too Bad!

Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
PUSH THEM SO FAR....MAKE UTIMATUMS

and see how long it takes to be alone, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 DOUBLE ENDERS ARE LIKE ANOTHERS RENDITIONS

of a story that was not theirs to begin with. TK U MLJ LV NV

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
I feel that ending one was a 5, and end 2 was a 2.

He was neglecting his wife and she gave him a clear choice. He hadn't been his wife's companion and lover and needed to change his life, or simply give up and let her free! Dan

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
*1*

This is your story, give it your ending. Don't be a wimp and give it two.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I think anyone that picked the 1st ending is a happy cuckold

how can you neglect a whore you fucking idiot.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Well, newjayne

I take exception to that analysis.

What was his sin? Was it whoring about? Was it copping a feel off all and sundry women? Was it gnawing on some ladie's nipples?

No. He went hunting. He saw some sports games. He went fishing. And...odd thing...his WIFE COULD HAVE GONE WITH HIM TO THE INDY RACE!

Just like JPB, her rationalization (which was what it was) sprang out of nowhere. "I am lonely and so I give out handjobs when I am the SLIGHTEST bit mad at you."

Because, how did the story start? He was DANCING. Respectfully dancing with a woman. So...what excuse did she have? It seems her 'handjob' meter has gotten lower and lower. What was next? "Oh..you cad! You didn't take out the garbage and it stunk up the house so I'll go give the neighbor boy a handjob..."

You feel the man needed to walk back on his trips. Fair enough. The WIFE left out quite a bit of crucial information herself. "If you make me mad, I'll give out handjobs to people who know you."

So we have

a) extra marital sexual intimacy (something you've blatantly ignored)

b) neighborhood humiliation ("Gee, there goes Harv. You know his wife was jerking me off last night?")

c) an entirely unremorseful attitude ("The lunar position made me do it!")

Would she be so forgiving if this guy was regularly fingering other women? Somehow, I don't think so. If he was slobbering all over some woman's breasts, would SHE have a problem? I bet she would.

So...I feel you have entirely unreasonable bias in this matter. SHE also did wrong...and a lot less 'innocent' wrong then a bit of husbandly neglect.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Sorry slut - hit the bricks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

The minute she touched another cock was the minute the marriage was over. Not having the sense or the respect to tell her husband she wasn't satisfied with their sex life negated the piece of paper called the marriage certificate. The certificate isn't the important item here it's what it represents. You vow to love and honor your spouse and to remain faithful. The cunt didn't and that's why she needs to be a wanking fucking whore on the street. I guess you know which ending I chose.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
I know that it is JPB style but

it is kind of illogical, if the wife is true as she claims that she loves her husband couldnt she have the talk that you are not around sooner, didnt she show any signs that she drifting apart or unhappy with the the way her marriage is going, couldnt she sit him down and tell him that he is not around enough and the he cant blame her for what she might do if he continue the traveling, but JPB style dictates that he catches her with her hands on another mans cock anf THEN she tells him that is dissatisfied with his traveling, if you want to save a marriage, isnt it better to sit and talk instead of going out of the marriage and act in ways that you may see fit but your partner may not, and if the talk doesnt lead anywhere then you may ask for separation or divorce or even stay together and go out and do what you want to do, well, nicely written, and thanks for sharing

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
a 1` story like alot of JPB's

And you had it reversed JPB the later ending was the happy one for men, the first ending was for all your cuckold(women hating men ) fans,JPB can write but his female characters are the reason the Chinese abort at birth or soon after- just to be safe abortions, you know in case they are like JPB women characters not capable of love and devotion

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
The hand jobs would have been the end of it for me.

As he delineated in the second ending. I wish you would just give us one ending, Bob. I may not like your ending but I will live with it. Just give it to us. Now you bring to mind that it is all a farce and takes the entertainment out of the story. That's just my opinion.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#3 FOR ALL THE NEW WEDDINGS AND STORIES

a new definition of cheating, adultery, sex and joining> TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Dump her

If you have to worry about who she is with every time you dance with another woman, dump her. It was all over in the first three paragraphs. You cannot be productive at work and raise a family if you have to wonder who your wife is playing with when she is pissed off at you. She is a piece of shit. Of course, the husband doesn't sound much better, leaving his wife alone to run off most weekends. He is a loser.

chiefcj46chiefcj46over 10 years ago
BTB

I definitely like the second ending ! Any girl who thinks she owes a man a hand job for buying her a drink, or dancing with her is a slut. You were right to presume she would take it to the next step in the future.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Easy - 2nd Choice

From the beginning, the second choice made sense. Of course, for the emotional readers, he would want to keep her and submit to her little episodes but fortunately, for him, she had left caution behind and had now serviced one of his friends and - He Saw It!

She obviously liked to get sexy and make out with other men and it would only be a little time until it escalated to full blown trysts.

Regrets for him because he had loved her and trusted her for so many years but - still young enough to have to move on.

Her threats, I would have filed already and yes, I would have been a wreck but I would have to know that she had been and was going to be unfaithful. Too bad, everyone he knows wants a piece of her and I would guess that she would probably flaunt her trysts openly for him to see and be hurt by. She showed her vindictiveness when at least she was honest enough to spell out her conduct and intentions. She probably loved him in some way but had no moral or ethical respect for the marriage vows or respect for him.

For his own sanity, he should divorce, relocate with his job or find a new one in another state, she would hang around and probably provoke him over and over, she was vindictive and did not want a divorce so she would try to make his life hell if for no other reason than to make herself feel better and, of course, to hurt him for leaving.

Thanks Bob, going right to choice 2 would have been a fitting end!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the latter ending

Getting far away from this woman is the smart thing to do. Nothing she previously said indicated love or care. Thanks.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
And another slut bites the dust!

I think Bob got this one right with the second ending. Wifey seems to think she did nothing wrong "handing it out" to guys. Her attitude plus finding another man in his bed would have been all that was necessary to convince any guy that is was time to divorce her. He'd never get another good nights sleep wondering about what the slut was doing when she was out of his sight. It's just not worth the worry. Divorce her and move on. Another good Bob story, especially if you liked the 2nd ending.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
SINCE THE PRESIDENT FIASCO

cheating seems to have moved its parameters, TK U MLJ LV NV

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
my ending short and sweet

I start after I've got the guys side of the story and after the next paragraph and delete that I waited 6 weeks to do some thing:

I was not a happy camper when I went home that night and Valerie read my mood and didn't even try to talk to me. My problem was that I couldn't make up my mind what to do. On the one hand I had loved Valerie since the third grade, but on the other I saw her as a cheating slut and I did not believe that I would ever forget the matter of fact way she aimed Ronnie's cock in my general direction and stroked him off until he shot his wad. I know that there are some men who would have been turned on by it and who would even want to see it again, but I wasn't one of them. To have seen it with my own eyes and then to have found out that Ronnie wasn't the first just upset the hell out of me.

I slept on the couch that night but spent most of the time restless thinking, about my wife and life. Were all my so called friends having a good laugh behind my back and what about their wife's weren't they Val's friends. If I accepted her reasoning then any time she got in a grump or I went away she would punish me by going to another guy. What happens if they decide to take it further could she stop them? By morning I had given up on sleep and had consumed half a dozen cups of coffee. I had a shower and shave got dressed for work and left before Val got up.

Work dragged on and I found time to ring a lawyer and got the news I was about to loss a good chunk of my pay in alimony and if Val fort the divorce I would probably spend the rest of my pay on lawyers fees for the next year or so. We had no saving to speak off and a rented house my 401 was my only other concern as the lawyer explained it would be at risk. So I wasted the rest of the day deciding on a plan and then changing my mind repeatedly.

I stopped off at Duke's for a beer on the way home trying to avoid the wife and thank fully all of my so called friends and finally made a decision for better or worse.

Arriving home to the smell of my favorite meal cooking and Val in a sexy teddy that hid nothing and fuck me high heals, I new right then I had made the right decision. We sat at the diner table and while trying not to stare at a pair of great tits pointing at me of gave Val my answer.

'Val you broke my heart when I saw you with Ronnie and after talking to the guys you have confirmed that they at all had a finger in the pie. Your total lack of remorse and attitude trampled on what love that was left. Seeing you tonight all sexed up confirmed the decision I made today. When I walked in and saw dressed like that my dick didn't even raise a twitch, then I knew we where thru.The humiliation of knowing every time you are pissed with me you will be off to see some guy and the look on their faces every time we are together is to much for me to handle. I will be moving out after I find a place to live and taking my name off the lease for the house. You have your job and I have mine and I am certain I can find a new group of friends that don't know you. Give Dean a call when you want he seems very very keen on you and he probable doesn't mind sharing. Well as you can imagine Val went off her head and called me all the names under the sun so I decided to pack some things and go sleep in my truck and the trailer pack.

I never filed for divorce and now rent a trailer at the park way across town, there are plenty of solo mums to entertain with but they stay in their own trailer not mine. Val visits work every now and then, to see when I'm coming home, I put her off each time. I'm not trying to avoid her, she found out where I live and visited me one evening but I was balls deep in a red headed mother of two who took offense to Val knocking on the door and walking in dressed only in a over coat but when she saw Val's bod after she dropped the coat on the floor and made a grand entrance in to bedroom. Val stopped dead in shock at the bodies entwined on the bed and run out grabbing her coat after Sophie asked her to join us.I had to laugh and Val didn't visit again. Every now and then she would appear at my new watering hole The Wagon wheel, the guys must have been away that night and if I wasn't with some one we would dance a few and I would take outside and fuck her in the car park. I always use protecting now, I know that woman will get pregnant to get a guy and beside you just don't know where their pussy's have been. So life is good not great but good, I have a good job, great truck, no one telling me what to do and all the pussy a man could want. Val, well she seems to have mellowed a lot, I see a tear of two some times when we dance or when I help her out of the back seat of my dual cab, she had to let the house go when she couldn't afford it. Dean moved in for a while but after a month she told him to leave after he didn't come home all weekend, well that's her story anyway. Val lives in a flat now with two other girls to cover cost and doesn't see that many of the old crowd it seems once the wife's and girl friends found out what Val had been up to she was excluded from the get together's. Gossip is terrible destructive, but that was the problem with Valerie's Thing.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Kind of Stupid

Cheating is cheating. There is no gray. Sexual stimulation and gratification is cheating. Emotional relationships are cheating. She was by definition a cheater. The fact that she was angry about what she perceived as a lack of attention from her husband did not justify cheating. It justified complaining, and if not resolved perhaps a divorce. Cheaters cheat for ego gratification. The cheat to feel desired, they cheat for excitement and the cheat most of all - to gain a sense of power over their spouse. Often this is in the final stages of a dying relationship. If your spouse is cheating on you, grab as much stuff as you can and exit the marriage. Move on. Even if that means being alone. Alone will feel good after a bad marriage.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Cheating Is Cheating

When she said that wasn't her first hand job, and wouldn't be the last, that ended it for me, even without her "If you don't use it I'm going to give it away" crap.

The ONLY acceptable answer from her is that even if he doesn't fuck her for a year, and some guy dances with her and buys her drinks all night, that that guy doesn't even get a KISS, let alone a hand job!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
quite a tail.....

A tail with to endings. Not sure if I like either one. I think eventually she would tire of his weekends away even if he stayed home more. Leave and don't go back. Someone else is all ready to take over the payments. "*~*"

BigK10BigK10almost 9 years ago
Happy ending??

JPB called the first option "for those who like happy endings." The only one happy there is the cheating slut wife, & I'm not sure she's all that happy. Harv is very correct in pointing out that she made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to repair their marriage. Either it continues like it has been, or it's over. She's not even one bit sorry. She thinks she's done nothing wrong. The second ending is definitely the "Happy Ending" for our hero and his newly freed slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems backwards,

Maybe it was a typo. The first ending wasn't the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TRIPE

The world is full of idiots.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, so nothing new, but I'm confused...

If we trust what she said and ALL she did (like even THAT was acceptable?) was hand out handjobs, how exactly is that HER getting sex...? If what she did with Ronnie is "all" she'd let any of the guys do, all SHE got is her tits sucked... no fucking, no diddling, no getting eaten out...

So for her,the handjobs were what...? Warmups before she went elsewhere and masturbated...? "Foreplay" until she could get back together with her husband...? Well-worth the price of getting someone to suck on her tits...? Ok, face it, guys are guys - it's not that tough to find guys who would consider sucking on or playing with tits to be its own reward...

And yet again, back to the first argument... how does his dancing equate to her handjob...? Especially since it WASN'T her first...

Even if she's NOT a slut (questionable), she clearly doesn't love him like he loves her. Granted, he's not spending a lot of free time with her... but he's not spending that time sucking on other women's tits either. Sayonara, bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well I'll take Option #2. But I don't see it as an unhappy ending.

Before we get the two ending option, we have a pretty entertaining story. Valerie apparently has a fetish for giving men hand jobs. But it wasn't just hand jobs. In the parking lot she has her tits out and the man (not her husband) is sucking on them. What was happening during the other times? Was it necessary that anything else was going on for her to be a cheater? I don't think so. She's disrespecting her husband at the very least and putting herself in a position for a drunken man to just rape her. So her attitude that it was his fault and that he should just get over it showed him how little he could trust her (it would obviously happen again) and how little she respected him. So the happy ending is that he is going to divorce the cancer that is his wife and be much happier down the line without her. That is why ending #2 is the good ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Skank!

That is NO WIFE!!! That is a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As usual, well done.

Take the second ending, delete the first for reasons well stated in other comments.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

I hate cheating cunts. Divorce the twat and move on.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

Frankly, I would have been gone just from her "let things go farther than I should have" remark just because she was pissed off with his dancing with Bonnie Sue, not to mention other hand jobs.

And I don't believe she hasn't fucked anyone else! When Ronnie said the only reason Harv didn't get sloppy seconds after Dean, Sam and Donnie was because he was out of town, she didn't deny fucking them!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Additional Thought

As some said here, and I think I have said it elsewhere, if she was unhappy with the state of their marriage, the proper thing to do is TALK to her husband BEFORE taking things into her own hands, so to speak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm confused

Which is option 1 and which is option 2. To me option 1 was when he spent the night searching the bars trying to find her before she fucked some other guy, and when he came home and found her and some guy naked in their bedroom with her about to suck his cock and fuck him ,and Harv saying sorry for the interruption and turning around and walking out of the room. Option 2 was the so called happy ending where she jacked off the guy then sent him home, And that's your definition of a marriage saving option. Who the fuck are you people? Your daddy's must have jacked off into a flowed pot and you grew up to be blooming idiots, because you all choose option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way!!

I would have thrown her ass out and divorced her when I caught her in the parking lot. What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Third Ending

I really dislike multiple ending stories. If I were to give five stars, it'd be ending three

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

Yeah, she clearly didn't have much emotional attachment to hubby.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Last ending was close

Harv has the same conversation with her while searching for his baseball bat. Then he beats the snot out of the dude who violated his bedroom. Finally both POSs find themselves naked on the front lawn. Bye Bye!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ANOTHER CROCK OF SHITE

UNBELIEVABLE GARBAGE....SHE WAS A FUCK SLUT WHORE AND SHOULD HAVE KICKED HER ASS WHEN HE WATCHED HER WANKING THAT GUY OF ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME....AND THEN CATCHING HER AND HIM NAKED...SHOULD HAVE INTRODUCED BOTH OF THEM TO A BASEBALL BAT......ON THE OTHER SIDE..HE WAS A TYPICAL MACHO ASSHOLE WHO THOUGHT IY OK TO PISS OFF WHENEVER HE WANTED TO FOLLOW HIS SPORTS AND SUCH AND DID NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER.....THE DESERVED EACH OTHER....WHAT A PAIR OF TOSSERS....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Why would he leave?

Grab mister naked dude and throw his ass out, then send her right behind him. She's a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whore

Second ending is what would normally happen 99% of the time.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HIS PREMISE IS CORRECT

except it does take the proverbial two to tango, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is a happy ending

Only you mixed up the order... the walk about was the happy ending

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
That she was on her husband's bed

with a naked man's cock in her hand was a bold statement of total and intentional disrespect that guaranteed a divorce. There are no 'make-ups', no coming back from that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2nd is the better

he put up with it to long

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Still should have beaten the guy

Anyone who goes with a married woman into the marital bedroom deserves a beat down. In the future he will avoid married women and maybe not get killed by the next husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second without a doubt though...

...I think the usual JPB RAAC would had lead to the first one.

TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyabout 6 years ago
2nd ending wa a 5

1st was a 0

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Nope

Val is simply a remorseless piece of shit.

Not even interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my god doe JPB write lame male protaganists.

Just don't read this if you are a healthy male.

I hear hormones in animal husbandry is causing the feminization of American males.

Bob. It's not too late. I implore you. Become a VEGAN.

Or just stop writing such asinine characters.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Let's go back to the beginning.

Valerie got unreasonably upset when Harv danced with Donna Sue. Why?

The most immediate reason is so she could take Ronnie out and give him a hand job. This, of course, quickly raises questions like "how did Valerie and Ronnie decide to get together and do the deed that specific evening?", "Who else has she been cheating with, and for long long?"

Also, why did Valerie break a long standing pattern of quickly returning to the table from "potty breaks"? Was she hoping/expecting him to search for her? Did she want Harv to catch her doing Ronnie the particular evening? Would it even matter?

Why gratuitously castigate Harv in front of the group? Was it to prepare an excuse, in advance, for her planned bad behavior with Ronnie? Or was it actually to set up the long stand-off whether or not Harv caught them that evening?

Seems like she was making the opening shot in a long running battle. While her insult was useful a justification if caught with Ronnie, that was secondary to putting the squeeze on Harv. And if Harv had not caught them that night, she would have made sure he eventually did.

Why continue the fight when she was clearly the offender? Why does she want so much pressure on Harv? Is it just to set up the conversation where can can tell Harv, "Ronnie wasn't the first and he probably won't be the last"? Telling him those words appears to be a necessary part of her battle plan.

Just exactly what is she trying to push him into, long term? Why did she go to war, only issue ultimatums, and never talk peace?

Option 1, she wants to pussy whip Harv into letting her slut around.

Option 2, she wants a divorce, and needs to provoke Harv into infidelity she can document as the cause. If so, there are easier ways than a six week fight.

Finally, Harv's revelation on the road to Indianapolis was incomplete. Rushing to get home and stop Valerie, he didn't yet realize he could not have the marriage relationship he wanted. Valerie maneuvered him into a no win situation: accept a different marriage as a pussy whipped (and probably cuckolded) husband, or stop being married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she was a whore looking for a somewhat reason in her head to cheat and when she started there would be no stopping how long was she giving hand jobs and how soon would she give everything away good idea harvey leave the bitch and get out of dodge

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

She has a point he is spending most of his free time with his buddies (39 out of 52 weekends really) while she's Left at home alone. What does he expect. What she had done is pretty tame really under the circumstances. First ending was rather logical. The second ending had him looking like a wimpy kid who had his best toy taken from him and was pouting. Again pride and ego take over rather than logic.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 5 years ago

Ending 1 was bad even though I prefer happy endings. She at a minimum owed him an apology and a promise to 'keep her hands to herself'. I do have to agree though her in your face attitude did suggest the love was gone.

Keep doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

She could of gone along on some of his weekends, NASCAR Races, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just Plain Bob is Just a Wimp

With his moronic cuckold stories that end always with cuckoldry or with pontification blah-blah.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Weak

Ending two works for me. Not a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Ending

I like the happy ending. It's a close call on the cuckold call real close but the was no intercourse so it's hard to define. JPB writes a lot of cuckold stories so I guess it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta go with number 2.

She's already shown him her true colors out in the parking lot. Now she's going to fuck another man in his bed. What more does he need to know? Time for a divorce before she brings home something nasty he can't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

once he saw her in the parking lot he should yield so she saw him, then left her for good. What a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking pathetic cuck entry

Jeezus, so much cum chugging it makes one retch.

How THE FUCK! is a cuck ending happy?

JPB really likes sucking down his sloppy fifths milkshakes while trying to stroke his permanently flaccid cock stuck in a cock cage, judging by the number of "happy cuck" stories he publishes.

I honestly think acceptance and eroticism of cuckoldry is a severe mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So if he ever got sick, or lost his job, or even went out of town on business she would be there for him? Not hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dumbass story

Of course she cheated, you idiots. You think sex is cheating!! NO! She cheated the first time a thought was put into action in an intimate way. How many closet cucks are there on this site's LW category??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

loved the second ending she was just another slut of a whore wife better without her

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Unusual ending for JPB

Usually Bob just lets the reader draw their own conclusions. This one offers a choice.

That's quite a change for him. I'm not sure I like it, but it is what it is. There is a lot of animosity to the happy ending from readers. They need to remember: IT'S FICTION PEOPLE!!! Get a grip. Besides, who are you to knock other people's kink. You guys are awful brave when you can hide behind your computer. Have some respect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Number

2 wins hands down

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
late comment

I agree with Timrev (for once). 39 out of 52 weekends is too much abandonment to not expect some fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

JPB, just eat a fucking bullet and end our misery here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Names

It's a decent story with lots of possibilities. I just couldn't get over the name mix up. Is it Donna Sue or Bonnie Sue. JPB you've written enough to keep them straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A really Bad One

Just another cuck story just with Different endings but that doesn't changes The fact that it is a cuck story. Brain dead characters, especially the wife again ... Just a Brain dead fuck hole. Bob always creates situations where a normal guy Would be glad he found out so he can go on with his Life even if it is alone! But in Bobs stories hubby comes back for more

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Re read this again and one thing caught my attention when she said that no one had been in any of her holes since she said I do. So does that mean while they were dating, going steady, engaged, maybe living together etc, she was doing it with other guys?

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Ain't love Grand

Thank you for writing a story about HJ Valerie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes I am Anonymous

but I dont think this site should allow Anonymous cowards to comment stupid, mean comments. People post stories here for people to read and some readers have to use their internet Anonymity to be asses. The story was better for me with ending 2.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, I still prefer the second ending of the two. Neither is particularly satisfying.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...