All Comments on 'Valery's Date'

by Dark Lord

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wife give up everything for cashier

see if common sense was anywhere around,this wouldn't happen.just around vain and stupid woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stupid husband

Dumbass husband, whore wife. He should be waiting at home, dressed as "jason", that sharp butcher knife geaming, waiting to cleave her skin and bone. Strip her, hang her up and carve her where nobody could even tell if she was ever a human being. Then, the cashiers turn. Dark Lord my ass, how about Dark Wus

tamurlaintamurlainover 18 years ago
Good Writing

You developed this story very well, and I like the attention to detail - perhaps your partner helps with this?

I appreciate your determination not to dive straight in to the sex act, congratulations on your slow and sensual build up to that part of the story. Constructively, if you had dealt a little more with the aftermath to round off your story with a more substantial ending, I would have rated it 100%. Nevertheless, better than my own efforts! I think your ambition to be a successful author should be well within your reach. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What about the child or children

"Having given birth, she knew that she had to be capable of handling something that big - but this was not giving birth."

Val and Dane apparenntly had at least one child but it is only mentioned once. No mention of where this child was during her sexual adventure. She was willing to risk everything for an 18 year old cashier? Good luck with that.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
great story

The beginning of Dane's demise would have been a better title for this tale in cheating wife cuckoldry. If there is a chapter two, then for goodness sake, please don't make it one of these "Dane was in the closet bullshit Jack off stories the UK folks are so famous for.

A good plot would be that Dane was setting her up for some serious pictures to be used for a divorce. Ralph was a complete gentleman however , in that he did not fuck her in the marital bed to leave cum stains on the marrioed couple's bedding, or cum in her adultry prone pussy that might perhaps impregnate her.

"Having given birth, she knew that she had to be capable of handling something that big - but this was not giving birth."

It said she had given birth before. Did I miss how she was able to get out on her date that evening without a babysitter for her kid or what. Maybe Dane took their kid with him. Maybe the kid had died or she had it before she met Dane and it was adopted. I missed that part or was it never explained.

Whatever the scenario is, if it is just another whore fucking around on her husband story or wimp cuckolded B/S story, please say now.

Course it didn't say "to be continued" or "the end" either which is definitely a turn off for this reader.

It was erotic however. A very nice job and good sentence and paragraph construction. I just hope it is not another watching and wanking story that the Brits do so frequently..

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok but

Well written, but for a die hard romantic. The cheating and cuckold ruined it. Dane said she could go out not go to bed. no place in his commints to Valery did sex come up so this is just another cheating wife story. A wife who destories her marriage with no guilt or reget

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

I thought that this was well written and enjoyed the straightforwardness of the plot. I don't think that the author intended this as a story of relationships - it was a straight tale of one erotic encounter between a married woman and a single man. The fact that she was married was almost incidental to the plot. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago

.......zero..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Missed the mark

You're a technically talented writer, but this story doesn'tknow what it wants to be. Is it sex? There isn't any until the second or third page. Is it a character study? Then why is there sex? Since, for me, I had to skim it to see where this was leading, I lost interest along the way and ultimately didn't get anywhere with it, either emotional or sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pointless story

Is there any point to this story? She has a dumb, insensitive husband and she is a dumb immoral wife. So what else is new. the Ct. YankeePS Well written,but a story with no plot, no matter how erotic, is not very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
writing ok

story sucked

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

Her kid(s) were only mentioned once and that was halfway through the story. Was she on birth control? Where was her husband when she got home? Did the kid satisfy her so well that she decided to fall in love with his cock? If so will she work with him to get his seed in her fertile valley and being making babies with him? There are a lot of unanswered questions that come to mind in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Intent Is Fuzzy or is it Self Cuckstering

By implication hubbie may have only wanted a date story or maybe he wanted to watch - perhaps he did watch - you just (accidently) weren't very clear. Until you are it appears to be just another wimpy husband watcher and wife whore fucking around with confusion in our minds and perhaps his but certainly not hers! She's got the green light for hemungus cocks as blessed by the self cuckster hubbie as directed by the writer (r u a cuckster writer with british training???).

Likely an unfortunate begining cuckster - Why do some writer wannabies start from that wifely whore hole with pitiful hubbie pimping her as bait and watching beeg cocks as dementedly sick as the male demeaned humiliation writer intended.

Writer - you appear to have some talent but gosh a worsely sick subject to start on wasn't possible - you disrespect them, you and us (well except for the few jaded sicko's who need daily the frustration and demeaning humiliation to get the little guy up and minutely frothing.

So if thats your sick theme and intended audience take it to FETISH where other subhuman base below human convention dribble resides for those who crave and need it.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think you accidently had wimpy say go for it.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
overwritten with many, too many, errors.

At times it's not even readable. And so boring, you want to scream 'get on with it'. Actually the Ralph character would have been better drawn as the check out boy at the market...what did the gym scenes add?...nothing. A total waste. This story was made up as it was written...

Please don't write a sequal. Ok, if you feel you must, then give it the same title and a 'chapter 2' so that I can avoid it. We have all read the ending anyway, it's been posted at least a dozen times. The husband paid or encouraged the kid to do his wife. Limited variable alternatives? The husband didn't leave town, he's in the bushes, the closet, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very sexy and well written

Thanks for a very well written and very sexy story of seduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Seduction

I enjoyed the story. The author raised a story question very early and answered it as the story progressed. The seduction was very smooth, and the story ended with the fulfillment of it's premise. Hubby encoutraged the "date" knowing the risks involved. The prudish married lady

got the fucking she needed and it was good enough that she would want more of it. Maybe hubby was getting a little extra too. Why rate a good story on moral judgements. The genre' is about adventurous wives. She sure had an adventurous date. Milk and bread does not improve with keeping while wines and women may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn Good

I'm not sure if the idiots that left poor comments read the same story I did. You can pick apart anything you want but this was a hot story. It flowed well, read well... and gosh darn it... I liked it ! Keep up the good work and ignore the idiots !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was very confusing at first....

...then it just got boring. The sex was technically well-done, but in hopes of answering all the questions the beginning brought about, I started fast-forwarding to the end to see what would happen. Nothing happened. It just fucking ended.

Three long sections and nothing happens. Please tell us there won't be a sequel.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
You must be stupider than you look

if you thought this story read well. Sex was technically good but it made no sense. Good stroke story but calling it a "story" is giving it far more credit than it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Seduction Mind Sequence

The sequence of her changing attitude was well written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Work

Good stuff. 18 year old seducing a hot 29 year old reluctant wife....great fantasy.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I'm guessing that your thoughts on the

husband will be that he is "comfortable in his sexuality," and not mind that his wife betrayed him and their child. For all the flowery words and the extremely long seduction scene, this story is at heart, just another cheating spouse story. She had a choice and made the one to betray her family.

To most of us, we saw a man who thought his wife loved him and was secure in that love to not be intimidated by a simple coffee date. Then we read the wife think, "It's all my husband's fault that I am fucking another man." This does sound like the reason that most cheating wife stories give to enable themselves to stab their husbands and families in the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey!!!

Isn't this where the "great" Dane walks in on them...

Now the story becomes interesting...my take

Epilogue...

A year later, Valery is still stunned. Here she is stuck in a dead end cashier's job with a 3-month-old baby living back home with her mother. The baby was being watched by her mother who was getting on her nerves since a cashier's pay did not allow her the freedom of her own place. But she had to leave her previous job.

What happened?

I fell for Ralph's “perfect seduction”, not realizing that Ralph planned this over the previous four months. But I was miffed at Dane that day for leaving and was ripe for the picking. Boy was I ever.

How was I to know that Dane called earlier that day, left a message on our answering machine…asking me to call him on his cell as soon as possible...that he regretted going on such short notice...that he loved me and will make it up to me when he returns. That a second message was recorded a few hours later, pleading with me to call, to tell him everything was alright between us…that he was concerned that this was unlike me not to call…that if I didn’t call soon, then something must have happened…that he was concerned for my safety and was coming home. And all during that time I was preparing myself to cheat with Ralph.

Well, Dane did come home carrying flowers. What he found was shameful to me even to this day. Ralph was butt fucking me…something I’ve never let Dane do… right in front of our place where anyone could see us. Then my life ended. My laid back hubby of six years, my only true love who trusted me implicitly…whose nature and gentleness some how at that time I thought was simply indifference towards me… exploded with such a rage I never knew existed.

Ralph did not stand a chance. Dane collared him by the neck and twisted his head. I heard a crunch and as Ralph fell to the ground, sperm was still shooting from his cock. This insulted Dane and spurred Dane to stomp up and down on Ralph’s exposed crotch until an indent appeared in the center of his legs. His cock appeared to be sheared from his body.

I was screaming trying to stop Dane. In his fury, he was grunting and heaving not saying anything, but his body was wildly moving and still stomping on Ralph’s lifeless body now concentrating on Ralph’s head and chest. I was still naked with cum dripping from my asshole and pussy, which did not go, unnoticed by Dane.

Suddenly, the police arrived being summoned by passer-by’s and neighbours who heard all the screaming. The police wrestled Dane to the ground and hauled him off in a cruiser. A policewoman’s jacket was provided and covered my shoulders. I was in shock, partially naked and crying. I sat on a nearby bench that Dane bought for our fifth anniversary that he had inscribed to the “love of my life”.

Time seemed to stand still but I knew a few hours had passed. Our place became a crime scene…nothing was touched except they covered Ralph’s lifeless body…God…he was only 18. The policewoman asked me some questions. I couldn’t decide what she was saying…she mentioned “rape”. …your husband says you were being raped. but it wasn’t, was it Miss”. I asked her if I could leave to get dressed inside. She said, “no problem. I’ll come with you but you must leave those clothes inside on the floor until forensic gathers all the evidence. Walking inside, I noticed the red flashing light on the answering machine. I played it…. and heard my husband’s first message. Then I heard his second message. I broke down. All during the day I was preparing myself to cheat with Ralph and all Dane was doing was worrying about me. How cruel and faithless I was. To this day, those were the last words Dane ever spoke to me. I still have and cherish the phone message tape.

The trial was swift. The defence put forth a rape scenario and that Dane was trying to protect me. Evidence came to light that Ralph, though young, was an experienced predator. Women were called as witnesses who claimed Ralph sexually abused them, but however had to admit it started out as consensual. Also, the prosecution unfortunately had too many witnesses who saw Ralph and I at the movies, at the restaurant, holding hands. Plus the fact that our clothes were found lying inside the house untorn with no evidence of force provided further evidence of consensual sex. Pictures of my naked body were passed among the jury also showed no bruises other that normal lovemaking marks. I saw the hurt in Dane’s eyes as this evidence was presented. I wanted to crawl into a corner. I destroyed this man, my lover and broke his heart and will to live.

Dane was convicted and got life. Parole maybe considered in 25 years. He has not spoken to me since. He does not want to see me, to know me or to hear my story. I have attempted to contact him to no avail. I do not exist in his life. But Dane left me two things. Our daughter Dana will never know her loving father [DNA proven] and a cashier’s position that became available after Ralph’s death. How ironic. And whatever thoughts I had during the sex with Ralph [see part 1] now seem very distant, unreal and irrelevant save for Ralph’s death at 18.

'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Andy Hardy nailed it

Andy's Epilogue credible, except Dane needed a better attorney.

Dark LordDark Lordover 18 years agoAuthor
Response from the Dark Lord

Thanks to all of you for your responses - both here and by e-mail - if your opinion didn't matter to me, I would not have opted for public comments.

Where possible, I will also be answering all your e-mails.

As with all things in life, you have the responsibility of making a choice, and should be accountable for the consequences thereof – Andy vividly illustrated his take on what the consequences would have been for all the parties concerned, and out here in the real world, chances are things would have gone badly for everybody.

As to the opinions of my detractors – your comments will most certainly not be deleted – everybody has their own taste (thankfully), and if my style and storylines are not up your alley, I accept that.

For those who are offended by my arrogance, meandering style, etc. feel free not to waste your time reading any new submissions – I won't change, nor will my style, as there are enough people out there who enjoy it just the way it is.

With regard to the comments of the moralists – thanks for the grin – I love your take on the situation, but please do remind me – if you are so deeply offended by this type of filth, why are you reading this? (Freud would probably be of the opinion that you are standing behind the door…)

As to a follow-up, only time will tell whether Valery will be back for more, but there will be other stories, and many of those will be of a darker nature than this one. Again, some of the topics may not be to your taste, and I will understand if you want to give some of them a pass, but I like exploring the dark recesses of the mind, and I hope that all of you go along for the ride.

Please keep those opinions coming, and feel free to send any suggestions, comments etc to me directly.

Regards,

Dark Lord

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Keep Going

This was well written and I hope you go forward with Valery's dilemma.

I agree with your comments regarding the moralists or as I call them the evangelicals. Sherlock is a moron that uses the exact same comment he left here on countless other "Loving Wives" and "Interracial" stories. By the way, he came up with his name after constantly hearing the phrase "No Shit Sherlock!" to anything he said.

As for Andy, his alternate ending is a real look into his own lack of self esteem developed after years of being dumped by women. You can read more of his work at PAT ROBERTSON.COM.

I honestly have no idea why someone who disagrees so vehemently with these types of stories continue to read them. Masochism knows no bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bazz must be a cuckhold or fag!!!!

Me thinks both..since he wishes to boast.

Sporting SpectatorSporting Spectatorover 18 years ago
Amazed

It will never cease to amaze me that people read these stories and take them so literally. For me, it was a well written, believable account of the seduction of a woman lacking in affection at home. A little over elaborate in the build up maybe, but that's just a minor criticism. As for the moral outrage of some of the commentators, please answer me - why oh why do you read these stories? And have you lost the ability to suspend reality for long enough to enjoy it for what it is - a story?

Perhaps the site owners need to change the name to Narrative Erotic Fiction to clear up the misunderstanding for some.

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Tlak about Fags

Talk about Fags. You won't even leave your name here. How was your most recent leg waxing girly boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
reminds me of...

My wife took a younger lover as I was preoccupied with work.I only found out,as I overheard him bragging about it at a stag party for a friend. That was the beginning of the end of our marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story, want more Valery

Cannot wait to read more Valery adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot!

I hope you continue it. It would be so sexy to read about his taking her inside and then read about her thoughts as she feels him pulse insdie her and realize the she- the faithful until then wife- had just taken another male's sperm inside her body, right in her husband's bed. And then read about how in the future she would look at her youngest son at times and think about how he reminded her so much of that young man who managed to seduce her and although she felt guilt of course about deceiving her unsuspecting husband, she did not regret having the lovechild born from her evening of adulterous bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She Wanted To

Like the style. Actually, as you wrote, she (supposedly-intellectually) was distancing herself from hubby. She's hot, likes sex, hubby doesn't do enough with her, let alone talk with her or make her feel desireable...Hell, show me a 20is woman that looks good that will put up with that.

You ended the story exactly right, he had given her every nuance, compliment, feeling and pleasure she wanted and this one time wasn't going to be enough! Dumb fucking husband, she's a keeper, probably not with her new lover but, eventually she'll fall for one, she is smart and calculating, she'll be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No

way

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking whore

Once a cheater always a cheater, she's nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I disagree, she's not a fucking whore

just a cockstruck slut

whores get paid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well writen

You are a good writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

NOT FOR SHIT IDIOT!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Well written but not realistic

No 18 year old could have the experience and knowledge required to pull of that type of seduction. Acting so shy and then switching to aggressiveness at just the right moment. Very few 40 year old guys could pull that trick off let alone an 18 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy shit

Why do people against cheating log on to literotica, click on a section called naughty wives and read the fucking stories, makes no sense to me unless they've got nothing better to do.

As far as the story itself, it was really well done and no-one who can see why the gym scenes matter is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok wouldn't know realistic

from unrealistic due to the gallons of jizz that drowned the last working brain cell

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Garbage

Total crap. I should have realized before I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

gulping hot jizz, he opened his cornhole for business, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another fuck story,

Total crap. I was hoping for revenge from the husband.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Excellent seduction tale

Very nicely done. I thought Bull might switch targets just as she was on her last blast. Hubby (or her speculation about his possible reaction) played too small a part IMHO! Bull would have been more plausible as 22 yr old.

5*

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
What???

No way to rate this other than say fetish cuck story.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
phil2213

Obviously you truely don't know what the Loving Wives section supposed to be about.

The so called 'fetish cuck stories' are supposed to be in this section. If you can't handle it then don't read Loving Wives stories ever again.

Take a good long look at the stories before 2008. Once you do that then you should be able to know what this section is really about.

This section was never to be about kick the cheating slut out and divorce her stories. Those stories should be in the non-erotic section.

Sorry Dark Lord. I get frustrated at the idiots that think they know everything when they know nothing.

I liked your story except for the ending. It did not feel like an ending to me. It felt like the middle of the story actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
phil has his own fetish

which is shared by several other wee-men here, the "wannabe cuck" fetish - read all hotwife stories, spank a little monkey, bleat and squeal in the comments to assuage their shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
terrible

as usual

gentluvrgentluvrover 10 years ago
Poetry

Your description was as erotic as the lovemaking.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Author turned off the voting?

Should have turned off the comments, too. I was prepared to rate this a 4. But that assumed Hubby had stayed home to secretly watch or came home and gave his after-the-fact approval. Even in those two cases she knew she was cheating. None of this should have happened unless she and Hubby had AGREED before her date. Three stars.

Seems unrealistic that this 18-year-old was so smooth and so (apparently) experienced. Also unrealistic that she would so easily cheat. She'll do it again. Someone should write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piece of total garbage!

Author forgot to turn off comments. Likely will do so, since obviously a coward and can't stand the heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

Cheers !!!

hellsentguyhellsentguyabout 9 years ago
Good stuff

Well written and, recalling an ex-wife, very believable.

Women often begin with the best of intentions and wind up drowning in them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Incomplete

How does this tryst affect her marriage? Without some subsequent interaction with Hubby (Is Hubby mad? delighted? disappointed? anxious for a cream-pie?) this is just a very thorough Erotic Coupling after an unrealistically adept seduction by a callow youth! Hot as HELL, however!

Men generally KNOW when they want to get laid (all the time!) Women often seem to think that the step just taken is the last one that will happen.

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Needs finished

I enjoyed the story a lot, right up to the point it just stopped. Needed to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Forget all those idiots that treat fiction as fact, although I would love to see a sequel. I can just imagine her husband coming home

"Well did you take your coffee shop boy on a date?"

"Yes we went to the movies then had a very nice dinner before coming back here for coffee before he seduced me."

'What film did you........."

"Would you repeat that, I thought for a moment that you said he seduced you."

"That's right that is what I did say."

"Are you telling me that he fucked you?"

"Oh yes, and how. I had forgotten just how much stamina an 18 year old can have. He must be the prototype energiser bunny, he just didn't stop."

Deadly silence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's it?

Half a story again? What a fucking waste of time. God, I wish I could give negative scores to crap like this!

richie78richie78almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story. Love how he seduced her slowly, letting her own body & mind corrupt herself into cheating. Very sexy & seductive story. Would love to know what happens when Dane comes home. Did he set it all up, giving Ralph permission to do this? Will she continue her affair with Ralph or go looking for other new hung lovers? Will Ralph continue his coruption of her and introduce her to group sex?

This needs a concluding chapter, but if it never happens, this is perfect on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well done

Needs a 2nd part for Dane's reaction, but good slow build up... which always adds to the frisson. Thanks.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Very hot! I enjoyed her reluctance so much.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

Just another cheating slut. No other way to color it,.no.matter.how well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope just nope, why copyright it - no one else wants it

Dark Lord, really? That name sounds like a strong and tough guy, instead we get another Cuck a Doodle Do yarn. How stupid are we to be to believe hubby let’s his sexy wife date other men. Is this written to please slutty women or perverted little boys pretending to be me. Awful.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Whose fantasy is this?

It sure isn't mine. And the fact that the husband didn't seem to care hardly makes it his. The wife? She can fool around because her husband didn't care. The date? Maybe he gets off screwing married women, but does that make him a man? No one in this story is remotely likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the story

but firstly it is not finished and secondly does she carry on an affair, pick up other guys, and does the husband not really care?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

If it werent for the small dicked spank squad this would be voted down to the point it would be removed from Literotica.

Skipping past the subject matter, it was still just a horrid empty story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

There is always a price, whether seen or not. She'll pay it eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shallow... Latent slut... She tells herself she won't but then she does because .... She's the kind of woman ruled totally by her cunt. If there were only more of them in the real world.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Nothing new here, just a standard slut wife screwing around on her husband. She is mad that her husband isn't paying attention to her so, for payback, she is screwing with her young lover.... So next chapter, she will get caught by her husband and divorce papers will happen along with some revenge on both her and her lover... Only if the writer will give him some dignity, otherwise, she will cuckold him and live on being a cheating slut wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nasty. Just left me with a horrible feeling that she's going to suffer like hell for being so selfish.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Just another beta loser story written by a fat man addicted to porn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably shining his wire while writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic - 1*

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Well she's a skank, better to find out now and give her the boot....she belongs to the streets...every limit she put on herself she crossed 5 minutes later...why do they write women as so just dumb

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Hubby's cameras captured all the action. The process server was knocking on the door. In a few hours hubby's computer guy would have the processed videos on their way to her parents, friends,church people, well, EVERYBODY THEY KNEW! Hubby turned to the beautiful lady beside him and said " Now all we have to do is wait out the 90 days. Unless, that is, if her ultra conservative parents don't kill her first for destroying their lives and reputations!"

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Very old stories. Unsatisfied reader.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Also, she is a hell of a fellatrix! You paint a very vivid picture of her skill and control. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck Shit! Nothing better describes this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Very well-written erotica, but I was disappointed that the husband had no role in this Femsom agitprop.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil478 months ago

Not a bad little story but not really that good. Shame about some of your readers that didn't seem to understand that the husband encouraged her to go on a date. He obviously knows that it will lead to sex as he is conveniently away at that time. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Bitch turning husband into willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolute rubbish. Hubby is a cunt

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yet another wife that fails the all-too-obvious and almost-impossible-to-pass (at least in the LW category) fidelity test. Husband was acting like an ass as well. It's all too convenient anyway. She clearly wanted it from the start as she ignored all the signs and voices that were pointing to it escalating to sex. Just another slut brought out of her cage.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 months ago

Although reasonably well written, there was no emotion, no angst, no confrontation quite bland really.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

Hubby wanted it. Now he will have to live with the hot wife he created

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What is the outcome. Husband was into kick boxing so what did he do about the affair? Husband said what go for it….Why. This is like eating one potato chip….,2/5.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 month ago

Change your name to Darth CUCK!!!! 0 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Won't let us vote.? That shows that you must know what we think of your writing. If you don't, maybe this comment will help you get the drift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Go back to your day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous